Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+26
Dianahinkle
Taushishi17
kirmazah
SenpaiSamaSan
IIRUNEII
narutohokage123
bricksquad88
Rasengan671
Fallere825
Skywardstrike
funnyface
JulaShona
Zori
Ponyta
Uzumaki Neji
Batokusanagi
Haru Glory
racefan1992
kagome1991
lily567
Mustang
itachi75
Irielo
GreatKungLao
Bubbles
Strawberry
30 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 6 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Mustang Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:44 am

Fillers mean nothing even for NaruHina, only canon counts, sure the NaruHina filler moments were sweet but it still isn't part of the canon, NaruSaku seemingly had the canon moments but it fell away into the filler section of the series.

so by going what's in canon, I can say that NaruHina is in the better position while even with chapter 631 NaruSaku has lagged behind, I feel that if NS was to occur it would need something to leap passed the divide the NaruHina has built up, it would need something to bring the lead NH has built up in the last 200+ chapters, and it needs to be done without compromising the story at the same time.

but I simply doubt Kishi would make Sakura who knows the fact that Hinata loves Naruto and would do anything even die for him, I doubt Sakura would ever get in the way, it isn't in her character to do, in my opinion NaruSaku is out of character for both Naruto and Sakura, it isn't something that would favour Naruto and Sakura.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 6 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Rasengan671 Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:54 am

I was just going over this in my head, and I really can't see a single argument that is in favor of NS. The only canon, solid, concrete evidence was Naruto's boyhood attraction to Sakura, but that went out the window when Sakura was tending to Sasuke in the hospital, even further so with Naruto's promise of a lifetime to her. Maybe it's just me, but his face at that moment read "Wow, she really loves that guy. She could never love anyone but him. I would never wanna interfere with that, even if she would have me".

He called her out on the fakefession, Sakura thought of Sasuke when the fodder ninja wrote her a lovenote, she headbutted him when he jokingly called her his gf in reference to aforementioned fakefession, she's still seeking Sasuke's approval and watching for his attention during the fighting with Obito presently... hell, Sakura even approves of him and Hinata, not that he needs it.

Subjectively, Naruto and Sakura have not had a single moment, unless I'm reading a different Naruto manga than anyone else.
Rasengan671
Rasengan671

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:12 am

if narusaku were to happen then what would be the point of hinata determined to be with naruto. if narusaku was to happen then what would  be the point of hinata loving him in the first place.
the theme in part 1 which I read somewhere(can't remember where) is bonds and the theme in part 2 is acceptance. naruto has already accepted that sakura will always and only love sasuke  and naruto is accepting hinata's love for him. with every interaction between naruto and hinata, the bond between them has grown in a way like a man and his wife. it wants naruto to get with sakura because he had liked her and that he will get what he wants. what It fails to realise that it is the inner beauty of oneself that draws a person to them and that is what hinata saw in naruto and that is what naruto like and saw about hinata.
'a person like you I really like' in other words it means that naruto saw the inner beauty of hinata  and I think that was when  he became slightly attractive to hinata.  
yes the outer beauty can be attractive but it is the inner beauty that can be the most attractive above all.  
why is it that naruto opened up to hinata ? why? because he heard what hinata thought of him and what he had done to help her.
it was because of that, that he felt like ' I didn't know she thought of me like that '.
whilst everyone else berated him , she was the only one who didn't.
naruto felt somewhat secure in other words he felt security behind hinata's words so he opened up to her.
hinata was never like sakura in terms of keeping appearance to attract the guys but as hinata grew older and she matured, her outer beauty reached the surface  and the more confident she gets (thanxs to naruto) the more her outer beauty comes alive(if you guys know what I mean)
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:08 am

lily567 wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:
lily567 wrote:when I was reading this I shake my head and I started laughing
the arguments... I just can't

http:
I'm not laughing, i'm rather upset and mad. The person gives an honest opinion (to which i can see where the person is coming from) but too attacked like that? And have that "evidence" shoved about?

I'm lost right now............ I really don't know right now...........
ok let me rephrase that
the very first person who made the thread give an honest opinion and I respect that but what I am laughing at is the comment of one of those who replied.
that person is  saying the things that were countered here by a lot of people and I just shaked my head and laughed at that.
what I don't understand tho is that I thought everyone is entitled to an opinion. everyone has their own opinion and views about certain things in which others may not agree.  for example  if one of you guys put forth an argument, well it is your opinion based on the situation. now  I can agree or disagree but that does not mean that I  would/should  belittle you. I may have a different opinion or view but that doesn't mean that just because I have a different  I would bash you. the thing is about this world is, if you want respect, you've gotta show respect to others.

back on topic
the others that were on there give their opinions as well and I don't see the reason why this person should get replies rubbed in their face like that
I'm more lost on how someone (a neutral) can give an honest opinion and be attacked for it. By i what i read on that forum, people like me are expected to pick sides in this "pairing war." Well i have picked a side, it's the NH side. I picked the NH sides because i know will not be attacked for being neutral and having an open, unbiased mind on things (I'll be biased toward Hinata, my girl). NS rubbed me the wrong way along time ago. I didn't understand then, i don't understand it know. I hope NS does down hard and fast in a fireball.

I may have too do another video with these recent events.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:34 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:I wonder, what Kishimoto would think, if he was on Naruto forums.

"Oh my God... I always wanted my shonen manga to become unique from others, I've made so much to Naruto become likable by a lot of people and to make my manga more different from the others in shonen genre, I created serious love stories between Sakura and Sasuke, Naruto and Hinata. How the f**k did you fall for NarSak? I was actually showing, that there can exist strong friendship between different genders. How can't you see all the effort and emotions I put into NaruHina and SasuSaku? Am I really look like a heartless writer and artist, who is going to abandon girls feeling after so much development I've made for them? Did you really think, that my main character Uzumaki Naruto, knowing that Hinata loves him to the point that she will die for him, would hold and squeeze Hinata's hand, gently smiling to her and saying such romantic words to reject her later? Do you even read my manga? Naruto is absolutely not like that!

By I'm glad to see, that NaruHina and SasuSaku fans are exist in the majority, I will not disappoint you, trust me."

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 6 3879_583334945045996_1307430674_n
Now I wouldn't call them "serious love stories" but they could be called "potential romantic development"
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:29 pm

bricksquad88 wrote:
spoiler:
Now I wouldn't call them "serious love stories" but they could be called "potential romantic development"
well NH and SS have different atmosphere about them, but they have a few things in common that they don't share with NS, while NS can be seen as out of Character for both Naruto and Sakura. the two respective characters can be seen as in character when around other, especially when Sakura is around Sasuke and when Naruto is around Hinata, there has been romantic development since the early days between the two strongest pairings NH and SS respectively, NS never did receive that luxury, it was more of a strong friendship which it misinterprets as romance when there was none between Naruto and Sakura to begin with.

Naruto and Sakura only really understood each other when it came to Sasuke, Naruto accepting the fact that Sakura isn't romantically interested in him, that she loves Sasuke, he has no intention of getting in the way of his two friends. Just like Sakura would never get in the way of Hinata and her love for Naruto.

here is a question for everyone to answer. if you know your friend is in love with another of your friends, what would you do? get in the way? or allow it to blossom without interfering?

if it were NS to answer that it would choose to get in the way which is the wrong answer, but if I were a true friend I would never get in the way, let it blossom
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:51 pm

51-mustang wrote:here is a question for everyone to answer. if you know your friend is in love with another of your friends, what would you do? get in the way? or allow it to blossom without interfering?
Of course you have to force another person to love you! That's the point of NarSak, you must take what you want, don't care about feelings of others, it's all about what you want.

Jesus Christ... That sounds horrible as hell. NS always call Hinata selfish, but if you look at the answer abow, that what is selfish is like. NS is all about to force the peson to love another.

With NaruHina and SasuSaku is a natural thing for heart and soul of the characters. And of course, a good person will not stand in a way of love of others. Naruto will never interrupt SasuSaku and Sakura will never interrupt NaruHina, because they are not like that.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:24 pm

^Exactly, I have never once considered Sakura a bitch, but if she was to turn around and steal Naruto from Hinata who is her friend, that is exactly what she would be, Naruto isn't an asshole but if he got in the way of his two friends, not a pretty picture isn't it. Both know that there isn't the possibility of a romantic relationship between them and have accepted it, Main X Main it could easily be SasuSaku because that is Main X Main right?

It doesn't exactly send the right message, does it? steal the love interest from your friend, I have seen the results of what happens and it isn't a pretty picture either.

Naruto knows full well that he and Sakura were never meant to be, in fact he also knew that his crush wouldn't go any further than that, he had to grow up and realise that Sakura will always love his friend (Sasuke). from part 1 to part 2 both Sakura and Naruto matured in some way, Naruto's acceptance of Sakura's feelings towards Sasuke and Sakura showing development in terms of Medical and taijutsu abilities, the only thing that didn't develop between them was romance especially when it had the chance to.

from Part 1 to part 2 Naruto stopped being an idiot in those matters, but still found ways to piss Sakura off, he also started to show some signs of falling in love with a particular Hyuuga as well, something that we will not see blossom right now, but at a later time. NS continues to hope that Naruto remains a lovesick idiot because him getting bashed by Sakura is considered romantic due to the Tsundere thing that seems to pop up and that Sakura would waste her development if she went with Sasuke.

What NS doesn't realise is that Sakura's main development wasn't because of Naruto, it was due to her lack of ability to keep up with Naruto and Sasuke, if her character never kept up in the first place then it would be a waste, so being with Sasuke wouldn't waste her potential as a character, being with Sasuke wouldn't hurt her character development because she got that development in other areas, and plus I think Sakura can look after herself if the need was there, also I don't think Sasuke would ever hurt Sakura, he had the chance but never went through with it, could it be that Sasuke is in love with Sakura (well only time will tell right) but that was only because he was manipulated by Obito at the time.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:09 pm

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 6 Tumblr_mfp5yaw51O1s1eym9o1_500

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 6 Naruhina_615_manga_by_littlehimes-d5ph49t

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_mnxm81fGsl1qz4rgp

If it's not mutual love already, than I don't know what else can be.

And it's all from the manga, it's not some side product based on Naruto, it's not fan-art, it's not fan-fiction - it's all Kishimoto's original creation. I dare to ask to show me something at least even close like that for NarSak and the truth will be that you will never find it in the manga, where Kishimoto supposedly made +600 of NarSak development (what a joke). The only romantic development I see in entire manga is NaruHina and SasuSaku, because this is exactly what Masashi Kishimoto is showing me this whole time. I simply can't understand, where NarSak came from, Kishimoto didn't even gave me a clue for this pairing to even start, honestly. Not because I'm a NaruHina fan, but because it's just not there in the manga, I saw how Naruto smiled for Sasuke and Sakura in the hospital and that was enough for me to understand "Don't worry, Naruto, you just can't even imagine, what future is going to bring for you, there is a girl, that you are going to love more than anything in this world, she will become everything to you just like you are for her" and you know what? It's actually happened, because "My life was never just mine, becuase you were always by my side".
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:42 pm

^and NS tries to downplay that moment because it knows deep down inside that Sakura simply doesn't love Naruto more than say as a brother. It will not admit to it, but it still tried to cling to a crush that has all but diminished over the years. A person can only take so much rejection before he/she gives up, funny thing is Naruto has never rejected Hinata, NS claims that Naruto has all but rejected Hinata, which we all know isn't the case, in fact he has started to if not has accepted Hinata's love for him, so there is a very good chance that he will reciprocate in the next I think 5-6 maybe even 15-20 chapters, I just don't think we have too much longer to wait.

NS expects Naruto to be a heartless bastard and destroy all that Hinata hopes for and Sakura to be disloyal when she yearned for Sasuke's affections and to give up on those hopes is what isn't in character for either Naruto and Sakura.

Naruto has moved on from his crush and Sakura remains loyal to Sasuke, I admit I admire that in women loyalty is a dying notion these days but for Kishi to show that sense of loyalty with SasuSaku is down right amazing. Just like Hinata for Naruto, she has never set her eyes on anyone else, no matter how stupid Naruto can act she remains loyal to him, supporting him and wanting to stay by his side, maybe that's the biggest reason why we got this line, "it's because you were always by my side," Naruto would never have said that unless he meant it.

What NS forgets to notice is that Naruto means what he says, so by saying Hinata has always been by his side he meant it, but then again he will always have a brain fade just like he did in chapter 631.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:23 am

51-mustang wrote:but then again he will always have a brain fade just like he did in chapter 631.
But at least Naruto never forgets serious moments in his life, so we can be sure that he will never forget hands hold, especially with a girl that loves him.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:01 am

I dont even get NarSaks logic with 615. Soooo, the 64 cover isn't romantic because NH aren't smiling or apparently looking at each other....but 615 and 633 shows Naruto smiling and holding her hand while looking at her....and it's not romantic because....why? Because gratitude and chakra transfer? Even though cover shows them holding hands without chakra while everyone else has it? Even though manga canon has Naruto holding her hand without it?

Then NS says 615 means nothing because Naruto didn't think on it, therefore 631 isn't debunked just because Naruto didn't think on it.

NS fails to see the point. It's not that Naruto didn't think it over....it's that neither Naruto or Sakura thought of it. NH has Hinata remembering it. Hinata is the Hina In NaruHina. Her side just as important. But neither the Naru or the Saku are shown thinking or caring about 631.

Then, NS says 450 hug is romantic because the audience is shown to be blushing or whatever, even though Narusaku are not smiling or looking at each other....but 631 is somehow romantic even though the audience [in this case Minato] is shown to look awkward and sweatdropping at Saku's reaction to Naru's "romantic" claims, nor do either remember it.

Last edited by Bubbles on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:06 am

Bubbles wrote:....and it's not romantic because....why?
Because it's not NarSak.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:50 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Because it's not NarSak.
Very true.
Everything that is not NS is not romantic. That's one effect the glasses they wear have.
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:11 am

JulaShona wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
Because it's not NarSak.
Very true.
Everything that is not NS is not romantic. That's one effect the glasses they wear have.
It's funny how sometimes NaruHina are called NarSak haters. Funny, because you can't hate what does not exist.

Seriously, I'm sure that we all love NaruHina, because Kishimoto made it look so likeable. NaruHina is so beautiful, becuase this pairing was created actually by mangaka himself. I can't fall for something that doesn't exist, but NaruHina is there, always was and always will be.

Same with SasuSaku, this pairing, just like NaruHina, wasn't ass-pulled. It goes and grows naturally, becoming likable by readers.

All of this, because NaruHina and SasuSaku were actual intentions from Kishimoto. I still can't understand, no matter how I tried, where NarSak (as a romantic pairing) was born, because personally for me, Kishimoto never even tried to create it. I can't seriously rely on Naruto's childish crush for Sakura in the very far past. But I can rely on Sakura's confession to Sasuke and his "Sakura... Thank you", I can rely on Hinata's confession to Naruto and his reactions to it - these and a lot of others things are make sense. But when it comes to NarSak, I can't any logic, I can't see any sense, I can't see anything else, but brother and sister.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:27 am

^to add to that
-
"anyone who ships naruhina is a sakura hater, and haters suck, so you suck"
-
so yeah the glasses are horrible
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:06 pm

itachi75 wrote:^to add to that
-
"anyone who ships naruhina is a sakura hater, and haters suck, so you suck"
-
so yeah the glasses are horrible
even though that is far from the truth, NaruHina fans don't even hate Sakura, and most times people who hate on Sakura cannot give legitimate reason as to why they hate her. NS seems to think that NaruHina fans hate Sakura because NH is the opposite of NS, I have tried telling it that no just because I along with others support NaruHina it doesn't mean I hate Sakura, but that is highly hypocritical since NarSak seem to always bash and hate on Hinata for really shallow reason. sure Hinata isn't perfect but here is the newsflash for NS neither is Sakura.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:04 pm

If 631 was so important to NS don't you think it would have been brought up again?

Yeah, about that.......
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:13 pm

^
But NS likes to sugarcoat Sakura's actions, while demeaning Hinata's as selfish. I hate it. And I also hate how people constantly compare the two of them. -.-
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:58 pm

NarSak also thinks, that 631 has trolled 615.

But the truth is that Kishimoto actually trolled NarSak with three massive hits:

631 - "Ok, here is the first hit for you for misunderstanding my story - Sakura's old good reaction about NarSak"
632 - "Now take this! Naruto confirms that he was joking! Did you like it, huh? Not enough? Then prepare yourself..."
633 - "Third massive punch into NarSak face - I remind my readers about hands holding, here is absolutely new panel with Naruto's gentle smile to Hinata while holding and squeezing her hand and more confident line about Naruto and Hinata future of been together. It is done, NaruHina is my ultimate choice"

Kishimoto Wins. Flawless Victory. Fatality.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:45 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:NarSak also thinks, that 631 has trolled 615.

But the truth is that Kishimoto actually trolled NarSak with three massive hits:

631 - "Ok, here is the first hit for you for misunderstanding my story - Sakura's old good reaction about NarSak"
632 - "Now take this! Naruto confirms that he was joking! Did you like it, huh? Not enough? Then prepare yourself..."
633 - "Third massive punch into NarSak face - I remind my readers about hands holding, here is absolutely new panel with Naruto's gentle smile to Hinata while holding and squeezing her hand and more confident line about Naruto and Hinata future of been together. It is done, NaruHina is my ultimate choice"

Kishimoto Wins. Flawless Victory. Fatality.
What makes that funny is that NaruHina was never trolled, even in chapter 616 NS claimed NaruHina got trolled, but in reality a lot of people expected Naruto to let go of Hinata's hand, it would be sheer stupidity to make Naruto and Hinata fight while holding hands. If anything NS got trolled a fair few times, the most recent being 631-633 being the near perfect examples. 631 was never considered a 615 trolling and I personally laugh at NS for thinking that.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:01 am

I just read something interesting. It has something to do with the mystery in chapter 644:

Spoiler:

NS claimed, that NH says that this little detail (the Kunai)  is a parallel to Minato. The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 6 407453418
Did anyone of you thought that this would be a parallel?
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:06 am

JulaShona wrote:I just read something interesting. It has something to do with the mystery in chapter 644:

Spoiler:

NS claimed, that NH says that this little detail (the Kunai)  is a parallel to Minato. The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 6 407453418
Did anyone of you thought that this would be a parallel?
Well, you should consider that not all NaruHina fans are the same and that not all NaruSaku fans are the same. Both sides may come with some not too wise arguments, it depends on a shipper's personality.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:17 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Well, you should consider that not all NaruHina fans are the same and that not all NaruSaku fans are the same. Both sides may come with some not too wise arguments, it depends on a shipper's personality.
I know that. But that NS still didn't separate the "realistic" NH from the "desperate" NH. The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 6 3657412632 It definitely meant the whole fanbase.
NS on that page is being mean! The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 6 3516892631

Now seriously, some NS can be really rude. Last time I was called "Idiot" and "Something bad that I don't wanna say here".The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 6 3725747089

Was someone of you insulted by one NS, too?
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:35 am

This most recent chapter is supposed to have an NS moment in it.........

Prediction proven wrong and that NS do not have ESP and can't predict the future.....

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 6 982020691  The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 6 982020691
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next