Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+26
Dianahinkle
Taushishi17
kirmazah
SenpaiSamaSan
IIRUNEII
narutohokage123
bricksquad88
Rasengan671
Fallere825
Skywardstrike
funnyface
JulaShona
Zori
Ponyta
Uzumaki Neji
Batokusanagi
Haru Glory
racefan1992
kagome1991
lily567
Mustang
itachi75
Irielo
GreatKungLao
Bubbles
Strawberry
30 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 23 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Mustang Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:28 pm

the best chance was when he had a broken arm and Sakura tried to help him by feeding him ramen, but we all know how that worked out, it turned out to be Kakashi that feed him in the end. yes you are right, NS is really in a bad position, the only way that pairing can be canon is if the two share a mutual love for one another, but we have never seen that as of yet and I don't think that it will ever reach that level, it has never been at that level from the start, to the middle, present and I certainly don't see it in the future.

We really haven't seen Naruto state that he was ever in love with Sakura, nor have we seen evidence of Sakura moving on from her love Sasuke,

also you are correct about NaruHina, both Naruto and Hinata can be themselves without tricking one another. I would choose the pairing where the two characters involved are being themselves, that is the best way to have a relationship, and that is the message I believe Kishi is giving us.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 23 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Bubbles Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:09 am

Heck, even the feeding scene moment was cock-blocked because Sakura only decided to feed him after realizing it would help them get closer...to Sasuke. NS loves to ignore that NaruSaku bond and a lot of it's so called "moments" are either centered around Sasuke, or he's involved in some way. POAL, Gaara fight, Failfession, Chapter 3, Feeding Scene, one of the "dates" has Naruto thinking of Sasuke before asking Sakura out to cover for it., etc. Really, even their similar desire to bring Sasuke back gives them determination, but they don't even really talk about Sasuke to each other, console each other outside of "we'll bring him back!". Instead, they lie and shield one another when he's mentioned. Naruto and Sakura are never there for each other when it really matters and NS ignores this.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:26 am

Bubbles wrote:Heck, even the feeding scene moment was cock-blocked because Sakura only decided to feed him after realizing it would help them get closer...to Sasuke. NS loves to ignore that NaruSaku bond and a lot of it's so called "moments" are either centered around Sasuke, or he's involved in some way. POAL, Gaara fight, Failfession, Chapter 3, Feeding Scene, one of the "dates" has Naruto thinking of Sasuke before asking Sakura out to cover for it., etc. Really, even their similar desire to bring Sasuke back gives them determination, but they don't even really talk about Sasuke to each other, console each other outside of "we'll bring him back!". Instead, they lie and shield one another when he's mentioned. Naruto and Sakura are never there for each other when it really matters and NS ignores this.
and then it says that hinata was never there for naruto but sakura has but since when that is the thing
since when has sakura been there for naruto like hinata has?
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:57 am

lily567 wrote:
and then it says that hinata was never there for naruto but sakura has but since when that is the thing
since when has sakura been there for naruto like hinata has?
Hinata never there:

98 [Naruto is feeling uncharacteristically depressed about fighting Neji, which could easily damper his chances. He runs into Hinata, who gives him the Proud Failure Speech, and Naruto thanks her for helping him feeling much better, and then says "you better come watch me kick Neji's ass!"]
Where was Sakura when Naruto needed that pep-talk?

Chuunin Exam [Naruto is feeling extremely worried about the exam, and he hasn't figured out he's supposed to cheat and not get caught. Though she didn't have to, Hinata offers to let him see her paper. Though Naruto eventually declines, he is thankful for Hinata's presence and figures himself lucky to be sitting next to her]
Where was Sakura when Naruto needed help? She (or Kishi) couldn't have found any way for her to help him somehow?

[She tried to quit for him, but it would have been a bad thing because 1. Naruto doesn't give up and if she knew him she'd know that. and 2. Quitting then would have cost them all for no reason. Negative on both ends.]

437 [Naruto is trapped by Pein, about to be teleported away to be killed, when Hinata jumps in, stopping Pein from taking him. She confesses her love to him and does her best to fight off the enemy. Later, Naruto recalls Hinata (573) jumping in to save him and tells her she is strong and she's saved him at least twice already.]
Where was Sakura when Naruto needed to be saved?

615 [Naruto has just had a friend die on his shoulder and is obviously being manipulated into giving up because "what does he have left in this world?" Hinata slaps him out of it, keeps that hand on his cheek and explains to him that his words before were not a lie and that he persevere. Naruto holds her hand and thanks her for being by his side this whole time."]
Where was Sakura when Naruto needed to be brought back from despair?

NS only says "Hinata never there" because she wasn't literally by his side [like a teammate] or she wasn't there back when she was an incredibly shy, insecure little girl who could barely speak without stuttering. While ignoring that Sakura wasn't either and even beat him up at times too. >_>

But NS ignores one thing. What NS calls "stalking/never there" Naruto calls: "always by my side." So whose wrong? x3

There are even instances where Naruto wasn't there for Sakura.

--Sakura's mentor Tsunade is in a coma, and Sakura ends up comforting Naruto about it, while Sakura thinks: "Why am I comforting him? I'm the one who needs comforting...Naruto." [missed opportunity]

--Naruto loses Jiraiya. Instead of it being Sakura who comforts him, Shikamaru and Iruka end up being the ones. missed opportunity

There are probably more too.

Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:18 am

@Bubbles basically laid it out for us.

NS likes to glorify the fact the during the written test, Sakura quitting would have been for the better (going by Sakura words) but Sakura would have been going against Naruto for umptenth time during their time on Team 7. It also would have screwed "SASKUE-KUN!" over as well. So tell me someone/anyone, isn't that been kind of well...........uncaring?

NS also likes to glorify the fact the Sakura WOULD have beat Pain in 437 had decided to go out there to protect her trew wub. So NS what she doing during that time hm?

@Bubbles did Sakura really this?> "Why am I comforting him? I'm the one who needs comforting...Naruto."

If so then i can't even begin to explain how angery i am right now. The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 23 3681310413
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:47 am

I know anime/filler/games/Rock lee and pals and the rest aren't cannon, but i find it funny that how in so many episodes that Sakura is always the one trying to pair HInata up with NAruto.
-
and then NS likes to say that Sakura is jelous of hinata or hugged Naruto because she didn't want HInata to get naruto.
-
its quite stupid when you think about it.
-
remember in one of the recent fillers, Sakura tried to get hinata to go with her on a double date with sasuke. I also remember in one of the games Sakura tried to have hinata do something romantic to Naruto.
-
why does Ns paint Sakura as a jelous shy girl who is to scared to confess her feelings to naruto?
-
that is also something that annoys me, NS lieks to say, "Sakura is waiting for her chance to tell naruto how much she wuvs him" but that is ooc for sakura if it is the sakura from the manga she would march over there stomp on Naruto's foot/hug him/punch him/ and say, "I love you, you stupid idiot" no questions asked. Sakura is a girl who is serious and never goes back on what she says.to say she's shy or just waiting to confess her feelings for naruto is dumb as shit because if she was waiting it would be majorly ooc.
-
also when has there ever been a change? Sakura just said she loves Sasuke and a few chapters ago she was blushing when Sasuke returned, so Sakura still loves sasuke.
-
idk sorry about my rant this stuff is just annoying, with obito hopefully defeated i hope we can get a quick naruhina moment to put this all to rest. somethign short and sweet like, "finnaly it's over, i can return to my friends and the one with whom my life belongs"
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:20 am

racefan1992 wrote:@Bubbles basically laid it out for us.

NS likes to glorify the fact the during the written test, Sakura quitting would have been for the better (going by Sakura words) but Sakura would have been going against Naruto for umptenth time during their time on Team 7. It also would have screwed "SASKUE-KUN!" over as well. So tell me someone/anyone, isn't that been kind of well...........uncaring?

NS also likes to glorify the fact the Sakura WOULD have beat Pain in 437 had decided to go out there to protect her trew wub. So NS what she doing during that time hm?

@Bubbles did Sakura really this?> "Why am I comforting him? I'm the one who needs comforting...Naruto."

If so then i can't even begin to explain how angery i am right now. The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 23 3681310413
Too bad it's not about what could have happened. It's about what did happen. Sakura did not fight Pein for Naruto, Hinata did.

And yes she did

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 23 Naruto-9018
Bottom left corner.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:09 pm

^

Thank you.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:42 pm

you know what is awesome naruhina is the most popular pairing in nearly every single naruto forum in existence. even in random sites they win out.
-
and narusaku well it doesn't even half the votes that naruhina does. lol
-
it just comes to show that naruhina makes sense, also when debating happens between naruhina and narusaku, i see more neutrals say that naruhina will happen.
-
naruhina just can't be beat
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:24 pm

So, it seems that Sakura stayed back because she's oh so special to Naruto. That's supposed to be a "big" NS hint The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 23 982020691
Honestly it's kinda sad how NS has to scrape the bottom of the barrel for a "moment". Can't help, but remember how smug NS was in early part II/Shippuden.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:54 pm

You know, NS is trying to find the needle in the haystack here, except there is no needle, but NS will continue to search for that needle and claim that the needle is there, it would even go as far as to get angry at NH for even saying that there is no NS moment, that is all the same, trying to find a true romantic moment between Naruto and Sakura, ones that don't involve deception and abuse, is like trying to find a needle in a haystack, it is damn near impossible.

inventing new arguments and trying to create a romantic moment, doesn't help the pairing look good, in fact I find it disgusting that it cannot read the manga without putting NarSak first, it is the story that takes priority over romance, the good thing is NaruHina is actually incorporated into the story in some way, but NaruSaku isn't involved in anyway.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:09 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:So, it seems that Sakura stayed back because she's oh so special to Naruto. That's supposed to be a "big" NS hint The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 23 982020691
Honestly it's kinda sad how NS has to scrape the bottom of the barrel for a "moment". Can't help, but remember how smug NS was in early part II/Shippuden.
That's what NS gets for being so smug and snooty to NH, saying it had no chance and was 'filler.' Talking shit too soon like it just knew NarSack was endgame. Now look how the tables have turned. Now it wants to throw a fit and call NH "nothing" when NS is nothing.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:20 pm

Now we can easily say that NS is filler, while NH is canon.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:24 pm

What would you guys do if rude and not very social NaruHina steals one of your rants/interpretations/essays, crosstaggs it and starts with that a war just because NaruHina is sure that it wins all of them in an instant?
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:30 am

51-mustang wrote:Now we can easily say that NS is filler, while NH is canon.
And yet for the longest time, NS said NH was filler.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:41 am

JulaShona wrote:What would you guys do if rude and not very social NaruHina steals one of your rants/interpretations/essays, crosstaggs it and starts with that a war just because NaruHina is sure that it wins all of them in an instant?
I would call them out on stealing my rant and being unnecessarily rude to others. I hate thievery and I don't want some condsescending tard using my arguments without my permission to start some internet trollwar, especially when that can be traced back to me.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:14 am

Bubbles wrote:
JulaShona wrote:What would you guys do if rude and not very social NaruHina steals one of your rants/interpretations/essays, crosstaggs it and starts with that a war just because NaruHina is sure that it wins all of them in an instant?
I would call them out on stealing my rant and being unnecessarily rude to others. I hate thievery  and I don't want some condsescending tard using my arguments without my permission to start some internet trollwar, especially when that can be traced back to me.
Well, I've happend to "observe" something like that from NaruSaku, where the stolen work was used for a bad intention on purpose (!), also know as for starting another war, even though the original NaruSaku didn't make that work for the intention to start a war, it didn't even know that it was used for something like that until I told it about that!
It seems like NaruSaku is not only getting more rude and "violent" with NaruHina, but also with itself.The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 23 2713167027
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:47 am

JulaShona wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
I would call them out on stealing my rant and being unnecessarily rude to others. I hate thievery  and I don't want some condsescending tard using my arguments without my permission to start some internet trollwar, especially when that can be traced back to me.
Well, I've happend to "observe" something like that from NaruSaku, where the stolen work was used for a bad intention on purpose (!), also know as for starting another war, even though the original NaruSaku didn't make that work for the intention to start a war, it didn't even know that it was used for something like that until I told it about that!

Unfortunately, everything is "good" to start a war although there was no intention to start it. Just let go. I'm starting to think that some NS arguments are there only to spread confusion and doubts. When I read chapter 615 for the first time, I really thought that Naruto and Hinata were already together. Naruto realized that he could not have made it (be respected and acknowledged, becoming the Leaf's hero) without Hinata's support. And he thanked her in front of the whole alliance and the enemies that Madara himself considered Hinata as Naruto's "little missus".

Just think about it. Naruto knows how important Hinata is to his life, he knows that she loves him with all her heart, do you think that in the future he will only take advantage out of it, that he will use her for his own interest and ignoring her romantically because he'll chose Sakura? No... sincerely. I can't imagine that happening. Naruto has already showed to everybody with who he will spend his life.

Of course NS does not see that this way and its arguments often spread doubts in NH minds. NS was thinking that there would be a NS moment in chapter 645. Even some NH had doubts about it but nothing happened. That was a way to confuse... Another point where NS tries to put some doubts is when Naruto's feelings are concerned, as if Naruto were sooo in love with Sakura, that he has always wanted her. I don't want to fall into that trap because that would lessen Naruto's true feelings for Hinata and I don't see Naruto considering Hinata only as a friend. He just has his way to express his feelings and Hinata who perfectly knows Naruto understands that.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:48 am

JulaShona wrote:
Bubbles wrote:
It seems like NaruSaku is not only getting more rude and "violent" with NaruHina, but also with itself.The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 23 2713167027
it is trying to make naruhina look bad but it fails to understand that it was backfiring smh
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:05 pm

NS tries to make NH look bad in order to make NaruSaku look good, always saying that NaruHina doesn't like Sakura because of the threat of ship rocking argument, but in reality NaruHina doesn't hate Sakura or consider her a threat to NaruHina, it is best to ignore what NS says, it doesn't confuse me, because I can see right through the arguments and what it is trying to accomplish. this so called pairing war is one sided, whike NS is kicking and screaming NH is just sitting there with a whatever like attitude, well that is what I have observed so far.

as for the invention of moments, even in chapters that have no romance in it (even for NaruHina) just shows desperation and a show of arrogance, something best to be ignored.

there are some NS out there that are more reasonable and know full well that NS is basically done for, but it is the rude and nasty NS that makes it bad for the good NS, but that is not what we are here for, we are here to talk about why NS doesn't work on so many levels instead of trying to argue with it.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:20 pm

NS basically consists of NS is canon cuz:

1. parallels

2. main x main no sasuke is not main!

3. Naruto feelings automatically > Sakura, Hinata feelings. Even if he never really showed half as much interest as they did, don't matter! He's the main character, he gets what he wants, and the girls will live with it and be happy damnit! And if a certain freaky eyed stalker can't go on afterward, well, that's gravy.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:53 pm

a list of three things wow, I guess that is the problem ha.

Parallels no longer should be taken into consideration I mean Kushina marrying Kushina, that sounds pretty wrong in my opinion, Naruto might look like his father in some ways, but most of his personality and appearance is from his mother, even Minato said that with Naruto he feels nostalgic because he feels like he is fighting along side Kushina.

Main X Main, yes Sasuke is a main character and due to Hinata being an unsung heroine she is basically a main character as well, you know I have read manga where the main character ends up with a female that has only appeared one or two time, throughout the series one example would be Dragonball.

now for number 3, Naruto has never stated he was ever in love with Sakura, but I think NS has been using the filler episode where Naruto said, he knew it was one sided but he will not stop trying to win over Sakura, but that was just a filler and that doesn't count, in fact fillers don't count anyway even for NaruHina. Back onto what I was saying if anything Naruto is starting to show signs of falling in love with Hinata if he hasn't already, Naruto's feelings for Sakura haven't been mentioned in a very long time, so to say that Naruto still has feeling for Sakura is neglecting what Kishi is trying to create.

I remember a short time ago, on the Naruto couples wiki, the page stated that SasuSaku was created as a companion pairing for NaruHina. So it was like certain characters were designed for the other Hinata and Naruto for each other, Sasuke and Sakura for the same reason
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:10 pm

Bubbles wrote:NS basically consists of NS is canon cuz:

1. parallels

2. main x main no sasuke is not main!

3. Naruto feelings automatically > Sakura, Hinata feelings. Even if he never really showed half as much interest as they did, don't matter! He's the main character, he gets what he wants, and the girls will live with it and be happy damnit! And if a certain freaky eyed stalker can't go on afterward, well, that's gravy.
Basically. With arguments like that, it's really mind blowing how NS brushes off 615 as just completely platonic. Kishi, a married man, to portray romance, would prefer some comparison that also works like for the entire female cast of the manga over something that's basically the universal sign for "I like you" (you don't even need to know japanese culture for this, it's also the same in the west)? Well, you don't need to be married to get it, but you that kinda drives the point further.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:02 pm

We have two girls, who confessed to Naruto. One was for real and the second was a fake.

About Hinata's confession Naruto was remembring it with a smile (559) and started giving positive answer to it, where 615 was probably even a confirmation of his mutual feelings towards Hinata. When he hold and squeeze Hinata's hand, it was like "I'm serious about us, Hinata".

When Sakura confessed, Naruto was surprised (not shocked, like with Hinata's confession) and he literally rejected her, while been enraged by her fake confession and all lies that she was telling him.

Tell me, how can Naruto be with Sakura, that he rejected, while with Hinata he developed romantic feelings during War Arc and almost gave a straight answer to her confession in 615?
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:30 pm

^ That's it. Trying to force Naruto and Sakura to end up together is a wishful thinking. Even if Naruto and Hinata were married and had children, that would not be of the taste of everybody. I could imagine: "Naruto chose the wrong one. NaruHina is boring as couple and blablabla..."

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next