Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

harashiama's sage mode origin

+3
Dajasha
Irielo
lily567
7 posters

Go down

harashiama's sage mode origin Empty harashiama's sage mode origin

Post by lily567 Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:02 am

now we  know that naruto obtain sage mode with the frogs and we know about sage mode from the snakes but what about the sage mode of the first hokage.
 where did it origin from and who taught him it ?

what do you guys think?

Last edited by lily567 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

harashiama's sage mode origin Empty Re: harashiama's sage mode origin

Post by Irielo Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:39 am

That's an interesting question. I don't know who could have taught him that but I would say that it's related to the nature of the forest and the waterfall. He is able to release earth and water to create wood.

I can't say if his SM is related to any animals like toads or snakes or if it's directly connected to this kind of nature which characterizes forests and waterfalls. A kind of wet nature.

If Gaara were able to perform SM, I think it would be more related to a kind of dry nature, like the desert.

Anyway, your question brings another one: how many type of SM there are or are possible?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:42 am

Irielo wrote:That's an interesting question. I don't know who could have taught him that but I would say that it's related to the nature of the forest and the waterfall. He is able to release earth and water to create wood.

I can't say if his SM is related to any animals like toads or snakes or if it's directly connected to this kind of nature which characterizes forests and waterfalls. A kind of wet nature.

If Gaara were able to perform SM, I think it would be more related to a kind of dry nature, like the desert.

Anyway, your question brings another one: how many type of SM there are or are possible?
not only that but why does he have sage mode and not also tobirama.

I think there is curse mark sage mode(i'm not sure tho)
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Dajasha Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:31 am

lily567 wrote:

I think Jūgo uses naturel energy for his sage mode so why should hashirama not use it either?
Dajasha
Dajasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:14 am

Well, I thought it could be a slug Sage Mode. Hashirama presumably had an ability to heal himself without the need to use hand seals, and in my opinion, that ability could've come from the slugs who are known for their healing.

Furthermore, this:
Spoiler:

Kabuto mentions three legendary places in which people can train to obtain Sage Mode. We already know two of them (Myoubokuzan and Ryuchidou), and the third one's name is apparently translated as Humid Bone Forest. I don't know if the name is any hint, but I think it could be connected to the summon of the third Legendary Sannin, Tsunade. Jiraiya's and Orochimaru's summons belong to the first two places after all.

Just my little theory.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:47 am

Strawberry wrote:Well, I thought it could be a slug Sage Mode. Hashirama presumably had an ability to heal himself without the need to use hand seals, and in my opinion, that ability could've come from the slugs who are known for their healing.

Furthermore, this:
Spoiler:

Kabuto mentions three legendary places in which people can train to obtain Sage Mode. We already know two of them (Myoubokuzan and Ryuchidou), and the third one's name is apparently translated as Humid Bone Forest. I don't know if the name is any hint, but I think it could be connected to the summon of the third Legendary Sannin, Tsunade. Jiraiya's and Orochimaru's summons belong to the first two places after all.

Just my little theory.
it is quite possible that it is slug sage mode that is probably why the theory of sakura obtaining sage mode came into play but tsunade hasn't shown a slight hint that she learned sage mode that is why I don't think that sakura will obtain it

I checked wiki and shikkotsu  is the home of the slugs so it is quite possible
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:09 pm

Jugo doesn't have Sage mode per say what he does though is constantly gather nature energy. This gives him massive amounts of chakra as he doesn't undergo the Frog statue transformation from gathering to much. How ever it also makes him very mentally unstable. They have never actually named what clan Jugo is from though. Makes me wonder if it is possible that Jugo's clan is related to the Seju clan in much the same way the Uzumaki are. Could it be possible that Jugo's clan helped the first Hokage obtain it. Jugo is shown to be very gentle and able to speak with animals when he isn't in psycho mode. Makes a good point for his clan being very connected to nature possibly even the forest.  Maybe they even helped The First Hokage invent wood style. Jugo is the last of his clan so we will probably never really know for sure.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:21 pm

I'm not sure if Hashi's Sage Mode is from any of the 3 animal Sage Modes but I think it is a Sage Mode directly related to the Sage of the 6 paths. I also think that this Sage Mode was what helped him learn the Wood Style.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:55 pm

Dajasha wrote:
lily567 wrote:

I think Jūgo uses naturel energy for his sage mode so why should hashirama not use it either?
Could the curse mark"" be a form of sage mode?
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down