Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 639 Discussion and 640 Predictions

+13
Bubbles
CoolChels
engetsu
Twin Steps
Aelita
kagome1991
Irielo
SenpaiSamaSan
ClassyLPS
NaruHina <3
Fallere825
GreatKungLao
phungnana
17 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Chapter 639 Discussion and 640 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Chapter 639 Discussion and 640 Predictions

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:07 pm

You know, it would be interesting, if Hinata and Sakura did make the appearance to save Naruto and Sasuke and for Juubito, when he will see the girls, where one reminds him Rin in personality (Hinata) and second has similar look (Sakura), which will lead to some brain-war inside Obito with Jinchuuriki. Remember? When he was called Obito, he stand for a second, like if Minato's words reach Obito's mind, but wasn't strong enough to overtake Juubi's control. So if Obito will see "reincarnation" of Rin in those two girls, he will have some inside war, because Rin is everything for him and she is the only thing, that possibly could bring him back to his sense.

51-mustang wrote:Then what, he might regain his senses but for how long? the girls arriving will only bring him back to his senses for a short time, (lets move this to the prediction thread, this is an anti-NS page).
Him coming back to sense for a short time should give enough of time for Minato to teleport all four to some far place.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Chapter 639 Discussion and 640 Predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Chapter 639 Discussion and 640 Predictions

Post by Mustang Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:17 pm

Back to what I was saying on the anti-NS thread. even if the girls do show, and they bring Obito back to his senses, how long do we thing that is going to last, the Juubi's will, will only overpower him again and he would go back to being on his rampage. The other thing we need to consider is the appearance of the kages, Orochimaru and the rest of Taka.

I think realistically the one that can do the saving at this stage is Naruto, the reason why I think Naruto is the logical choice is because of what Sasuke said near the end of the last chapter, now remember he doesn't have a problem with Kakashi and Sakura, but he still holds animosity towards Naruto, which means he hasn't totally overlooked his hatred towards Naruto, maybe that's because he is the host of Kurama.

So if it is Naruto that ends up saving him, he could end up changing his mind about wanting to sever his bond with Naruto, but that will not stop them from having their fight later on in the series, because Kishi seems to be foreshadowing the fight between the two.

the other two scenarios seem a little (well I am not sure of it) But Sakura could end up saving Sasuke causing Obito to regain his senses for a short time as he is reminded of Rin, seeing her stand between juubito and Sasuke which would surprise him greatly while Hinata is there standing beside Naruto.

what is see happening is this.

Sakura: I will not let you kill Sasuke-Kun
Sasuke: Sakura (Sasuke with a surprised expression, before smiling at her proudly)
Naruto: oh man that was close (before noticing Hinata standing next to him)
Hinata: I will fight by your side Naruto-Kun, even if it means my life.
Naruto: Hinata!!
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:58 pm

Bubbles wrote:My thing is, Hashirama is supposed to be the toughest of them all right? Yet he just admitted that Juubito is tougher than him. No one is tougher than Hashi. So if he's going to have a hard time, so will everybody else on and off that battlefield.

That's why I don't see why Hinata and Sakura couldn't be of help to Naruto and Sasuke just because they aren't as strong. Besides, the Gokage were just healed from being ripped apart by Madara, and Juubito is clearly much tougher than him right now.

Kishi very conveniently has Hashi off with Madara, Minato tied down, and the Gokage aren't even there and if they were, they're no tougher than the other Hokage there. That's why I say with Kishi giving us Sakura/Hinata last chapter, and even before that we get signals of possible NH/SS, and now the girls precious boys have been taken captive.

I just don't see Kishi passing this moment to show the girls fighting to protect them up at all. Not to mention, Sakura is still the heroine. She just got her yin seal, effed up a bunch of Juubi clones, and was able to summon Katsuyu and heal the entire alliance without much effort. It wasn't just Hinata's love interest or Sakura's love interest who were taken; they are precious people to them, and they are both Sakura's teammates (one former but hey), I don't see her not helping, just like I don't see Hinata not helping Naruto.

No, they haven't been shown to be as strong, but again, maybe it won't just be them. Maybe Kishi will finally get the rookies in on this. You know, Ino and Hinata did an aerial attack before...maybe that shit can go down again. Kishi didn't show us Sakura's full power yet and Hinata has yet to show her Lion Fist/64 palms combo.

It's not that I don't think we won't see Sakura and Hinata fighting at all in the upcoming chapters. Hopefully we'll  get to see Sakura and Hinata participate in the fight. We've yet to see Sakura release her yin seal, and she needs to fight besides her teammates more since she is the heroine (though Kishi tends to give her the short end of the stick). And I'm still holding out to see what twin lion fists does. I really am hoping for a future Sakura-Hinata team up, ever since Kishi brought the two up in 638. It'd make me the happiest fangirl in the world. Plus it'd nice to get to see a female tag team since it rarely happens in the manga and last true one was Sakura and Chiyo. I also acknowledge the possibility that it might not happen, but that's not going to stop me from hoping/wishing.

However, I don't think they're the one who're going to save Naruto and Sasuke next chapter, they're not in a close enough range to do so. If someone doesn't do something in the next few seconds Naruto's and Sasuke's entire torso is going to be obliterated, just like the 3rd Hokage's was.

Spoiler:

The girls would have to practically pull a miracle to close that distance and make a counter attack in time. Even Minato, the "Yellow Flash", who is closer to Naruto and Sasuke, is struggling to make it in time.
To me it seems more likely that either: Minato will finish his jutsu in time and save them, The Gokage make it to the fight just in time enough for a long distance fighter like Onoki or Gaara to intervene, or maybe even Kakashi escapes from that alternate dimension from Obito's eye and saves the boys. Or I could be wrong with all of the above and Kishi decides to do something completely different (Maybe they manage to save themselves?)
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:11 pm

What if they stop him with their words? Like, yelling Sasuke or Naruto' s name and telling him to stop, and Juubito gets a flash back of Rin? And he releases them? Highly unlikely, but not impossibru.
Chapter 639 Discussion and 640 Predictions - Page 3 3623970685 Chapter 639 Discussion and 640 Predictions - Page 3 3187358519 Chapter 639 Discussion and 640 Predictions - Page 3 1218594240 
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:13 pm

@NaruHina <3

Obito did say Hinata reminds him of Rin. Just saying. :O
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:24 pm

That was said in chapter 615? I'm pretty sure... anything can happen. Stuff just got real... I seriously went crazy when I saw Juubito grab their faces, I hopped out of bed and wet to the bathroom and screamed. Kishimoto better not kill nobody important. NH and SS are plot-shielded for now.Chapter 639 Discussion and 640 Predictions - Page 3 8894463 
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:45 pm

ClassyLPS wrote:@NaruHina <3

Obito did say Hinata reminds him of Rin. Just saying. :O

what chapter was that, I haven't seen it, or I just missed it some time ago
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:47 pm

@NaruHina <3
Now I feel bad.. When I saw Juubito grab their faces I yelled to my brother laughing: "THIRD PERSON DOUBLE FACEPALM."
Chapter 639 Discussion and 640 Predictions - Page 3 1923359926

Am I a bad person? xD

@51-mustang

615 bro. Chapter 639 Discussion and 640 Predictions - Page 3 2697176399
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:56 pm

Lmfao! No, people have different ways of showing their excitement, you're... unique. XD:floating: Chapter 639 Discussion and 640 Predictions - Page 3 358207567 
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:58 pm

ClassyLPS wrote:@NaruHina <3
Now I feel bad.. When I saw Juubito grab their faces I yelled to my brother laughing: "THIRD PERSON DOUBLE FACEPALM."
Chapter 639 Discussion and 640 Predictions - Page 3 1923359926

Am I a bad person? xD

@51-mustang

615 bro. Chapter 639 Discussion and 640 Predictions - Page 3 2697176399

Oh right he didn't say it outright, but there was a flashback when he saw Naruto and Hinata in the same place right? that the only time I saw the flashback with him embracing Rin's lifeless body.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:02 pm

@Aelita
I'm hoping and wishing with you!

The most feasible saves in order in my mind are:

1. The kages - arrive in time to interrupt the attack

2. Minato's jutsu succeeds - but the last panel just makes this look too obvious, of course we may be overthinking it, but why leave the solution to the problem right there in the last panel for us to see? if he had left Minato out then it would be more of a surprise when he saves them.

2.The girls - i know they were a bit away but they could have been clearing distance from the last time we saw them. Yes all of this is happening pretty quickly but i don't think the distance would be impossible to cover if they were already moving (if they weren't moving and were still in the same place, then i would agree they wouldn't be able to make it in time). Now these girls love these guys right?, after Hinata explained that Obito absorbed the Juubi and they saw him break the seals and move over to where Naruto and Sasuke were, can't you imagine their first instinct being to run to offer whatever support they can despite the risk? so they could've very well started moving from then (we don't see them in this chapter so there is no way to be sure of where they are). Now when Hashirama said stay back the ninjas were talking about rushing the Juubi, if i'm not mistaken Naruto and Sasuke weren't in the range of the explosions and Hinata and Sakura would be already heading to the boys not the Juubi, so there wouldn't be any need to stop or risk of being caught in the blasts. The juubi then rumbles with the 3rd (all this time they're still moving) he gets bloated and falls (they're still moving) he attacks from beneath (they're still moving) up until he grabs the boys and bam! they arrive to interrupt the attack, just enough to free them then Minato's Jutsu could kick in pulling all of them back to safety.

3. the kages and the girls - i posted about this possibility a little earlier but basically they both arrive and interrupt the attack at the same time.

3. Tobirama has another trap set - another one (or maybe another part) of Tobirama's edo trap activates interrupting the Juubito's attack.

4. They free themselves - it is a possibility but seeing as they were caught off guard and he already grabbed both of them i doubt, despite their reflexes, they will be able to get out of that on their own.

5. Kakashi - i would not see this coming, even if Kakashi made it out of the other dimension, i don't know if he's aware of what the current situation is, but i still think he'd be too exhausted to pull a rescue off in time anyway.

Those are some more of my thoughts, yes i put Minato and the girls both as 2 because i feel both of these have around the same chance of happening (i want to lean to the girls more because Minato is just too obvious a move, however at the same time right now he really is the best and only option we can see) so they cancel each other out. Same for the Kage girl combo and Tobirama's trap both being 3.

After all of that Kishi might bring out something none of us has mentioned or is expecting...again we'll just have to wait and see.

Off to bed night people Chapter 639 Discussion and 640 Predictions - Page 3 1889913486
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:10 pm

@51-mustang

Right, he didn't SAY it. Since Obito doesn't really remember himself, I think maybe since Hinata reminds him of Rin, Hinata and Sakura saving their men with words or somethin' that might knock something into his head.

I just thought of something. I don't like parallels that much. But, hear me out, since Hinata reminds Obito of Rin, doesn't that put the ObiRin parallel in favor of NH? Even though I really, really, really, dislike the ObiRin parallels and just parallels in general, it was just a thought. Don't take my thoughts too seriously though. It's late and I'm hyped up on PB&J sammiches and I'm tired, so I don't know what to do with myself. xD
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:21 pm

There is one more absolutely new theory, that I came up with today, that I like to happen even more, than any other.

Here is the point: Naruto became physically in-close with Juubito, which means that now he can enter his mind and talk with Obito and Juubi, like he did with bijuus and their's jinchuurikis.

That means, that we can see some eye-to-eye dialogue between Naruto/Kurama and Obito/Juubi. I think it will be more, than awesome. First of all - Naruto can learn the whole story of Obito and then start to feel sorry for him and probably understand him, but as always, Naruto will come up with some incredible words and then we will see Obito getting total control over Juubi and then fighting with Madara along side with others. I just really want to see some eye-to-eye between Naruto and Obito, so they could learn each other more closely and come up with something about this whole war and bringing peace by right means.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:36 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:There is one more absolutely new theory, that I came up with today, that I like to happen even more, than any other.

Here is the point: Naruto became physically in-close with Juubito, which means that now he can enter his mind and talk with Obito and Juubi, like he did with bijuus and their's jinchuurikis.

That means, that we can see some eye-to-eye dialogue between Naruto/Kurama and Obito/Juubi. I think it will be more, than awesome. First of all - Naruto can learn the whole story of Obito and then start to feel sorry for him and probably understand him, but as always, Naruto will come up with some incredible words and then we will see Obito getting total control over Juubi and then fighting with Madara along side with others. I just really want to see some eye-to-eye between Naruto and Obito, so they could learn each other more closely and come up with something about this whole war and bringing peace by right means.

I'd like to see Naruto enter in Juubito's mind to extract the bijuus. What happen then to Obito, I don't care.

Spoiler:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:50 pm

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:There is one more absolutely new theory, that I came up with today, that I like to happen even more, than any other.

I'd like to see Naruto enter in Juubito's mind to extract the bijuus. What happen then to Obito, I don't care.

Spoiler:
Naruto became friends with Kurama, who killed his parents by his bare hands. And he wasn't in sharingan control at this moment, which means he did that by his sense. Still, Naruto forgave him and now they are friends. Kurama was a tool of Obito, Obito is a tool of Madara. It's a chain, that has some end and exactly this end need to be fixed or maybe destroyed entirely. And Naruto saving Obito from himself would mean, that his principles and ideals are working more than fine and exactly this will bring true peace, not Sasuke and his "destroy all obstacles" idea. Naruto can built the bridge between everyone, while Sasuke wants to destroy all bridges, that can possibly lead to new threat. Naruto is about fixing the world - Sasuke is about to destroy and built new world on bones of victims.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:51 pm

@Irielo

To be honest Obito kind of gives me the creeps. Like you said, I would kind of understand if they were AT LEAST dating. But at the end of the day, all he lost was a childhood crush. Trying to do what he's doing all just because of her is taking it too far.

Obito is being a lil' too obsessive over it. I'm not trying to bash him.. I just think he's kind of going a little too overboard.
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:00 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
Spoiler:

Naruto became friends with Kurama, who killed his parents by his bare hands. And he wasn't in sharingan control at this moment, which means he did that by his sense. Still, Naruto forgave him and now they are friends. Kurama was a tool of Obito, Obito is a tool of Madara. It's a chain, that has some end and exactly this end need to be fixed or maybe destroyed entirely. And Naruto saving Obito from himself would mean, that his principles and ideals are working more than fine and exactly this will bring true peace, not Sasuke and his "destroy all obstacles" idea. Naruto can built the bridge between everyone, while Sasuke wants to destroy all bridges, that can possibly lead to new threat. Naruto is about fixing the world - Sasuke is about to destroy and built new world on bones of victims.

I can understand Kurama' feelings: always has to be sealed in someone, this time a baby, always has to be manipulated. Kurama was fed up to get always used. I think that was a reaction for his own freedom, like a wild animal which refuses when one tries to put it in a cage...
Regarding your prediction for Sasuke, that's exactly what Obito did. Too much victims because of him...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:02 pm

ClassyLPS wrote:@Irielo

To be honest Obito kind of gives me the creeps. Like you said, I would kind of understand if they were AT LEAST dating. But at the end of the day, all he lost was a childhood crush. Trying to do what he's doing all just because of her is taking it too far.

Obito is being a lil' too obsessive over it. I'm not trying to bash him.. I just think he's kind of going a little too overboard.

Yes, exactly! I could not have put it better than you. And there is no bashing. Just really saying what we dislike about a character and that, based on facts, not on imagination.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:04 pm

ClassyLPS wrote:@Irielo

He lost not only Rin. With her he lost everything, actually. He wanted to become Hokage and making it for Rin noticing him was not the last reason for Obito to become Hokage. It's all here:

Spoiler:

And it wasn't a crush. If Hinata and Sakura were able to find their true love at age teen, then why Obito couldn't?

You see, Rin was the reason, why Obito was trying doing his best (remind you of NaruHina, huh?). He saw her kindness to him, while nobody didn't (chapter 599) and eventually he fell in love with her. But knowing, that she has feelings for Kakashi, Obito wanted to prove himself, that he is also worth for Rin, that he can actually return her feelings. So dream of become Hokage probably came thanks to Rin or maybe beforehand, but he definitely wanted to become Hokage, so everyone and especially Rin acknowledged him.

Rin gave Obito a reason to improve, to live. With Rin been lost he lost all that.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:21 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
ClassyLPS wrote:
Spoiler:
He lost not only Rin. With her he lost everything, actually. He wanted to become Hokage and making it for Rin noticing him was not the last reason for Obito to become Hokage. It's all here:

Spoiler:

And it wasn't a crush. If Hinata and Sakura were able to find their true love at age teen, then why Obito couldn't?

You see, Rin was the reason, why Obito was trying doing his best (remind you of NaruHina, huh?). He saw her kindness to him, while nobody didn't (chapter 599) and eventually he fell in love with her. But knowing, that she has feelings for Kakashi, Obito wanted to prove himself, that he is also worth for Rin, that he can actually return her feelings. So dream of become Hokage probably came thanks to Rin or maybe beforehand, but he definitely wanted to become Hokage, so everyone and especially Rin acknowledged him.

Rin gave Obito a reason to improve, to live. With Rin been lost he lost all that.

He should then have asked himself if Rin would have agreed with him now. Why did he not keep his good goals? That would have shown more respect and love to Rin's memory.
Spoiler:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:42 pm

@GreatKungLao

I understand that, but that doesn't justify him killing so many people and causing this whole violent mess. I'm not saying he's not allowed to love somebody, it's just he's taking things too far. Like, if my pet fish died, and I had a funeral for it and brought all my relatives.
..That was a really bad example. Not really explaining what I mean at all..
I understand that he wanted Rin's acknowledgment, I understand that he wanted her to look at him and not Kakashi, and he lost her.
Let me post the rest tomorrow, I'll edit it. I'm tired and I wanna sleep. Chapter 639 Discussion and 640 Predictions - Page 3 1387651764 So goodnight for now! <3 Chapter 639 Discussion and 640 Predictions - Page 3 789588777

@NaruHina <3

I know babe. Chapter 639 Discussion and 640 Predictions - Page 3 1906553478
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:21 am

it is out ppl naruto  shippuden 321(chapter 558-559)

lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:01 am

lily567 wrote:it is out ppl naruto  shippuden 321(chapter 558-559)

And that was so poorly done... Manga is like better over 9000 times. Yeah, they kept script as it is in the manga, but the way, how it was animated... Wish I never saw this. The whole epicness of Naruto jumping in front of Hinata was lost entirely.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:08 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
lily567 wrote:it is out ppl naruto  shippuden 321(chapter 558-559)

And that was so poorly done... Manga is like better over 9000 times. Yeah, they kept script as it is in the manga, but the way, how it was animated... Wish I never saw this. The whole epicness of Naruto jumping in front of Hinata was lost entirely.

yip I agree even tho they put moments in there which wasn't in the manga
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:37 am

Lickstermik wrote:@Aelita
Spoiler:

See I know alot of people are hoping for the girls to save them for a shipping moment but I just don't think its very likely. Maybe its because I'm usually a skeptic when it comes to romantic predictions (because romantic moments happen only once in a blue moon in this manga) and usually don't see them coming until they happen.

There's been no build up for them to save the boys. When they were talking in 638 it was about a scouting update on the Juubi, they hadn't made any indication that they were thinking of jumping in. Every time Kishi has ever had these girls save Naruto/Sasuke there's always been build up either in or before the chapter (Hinata thinking about jumping in 435, Hinata joining her clansmen to protect Naruto in 614, Sakura tearing up while having flashbacks before running to stop Sauce in the Chunnin exam etc). Kishi always drops a small hint or warning. And since he hasn't indicated that Sakura and Hinata were thinking about running in, and he has Obito face-grabbing Naruto and Sasuke with intentions to obliterate them in the next few seconds, I don't think he intends to have the girls save them (not that we won't see the girls in the future). You can't go by what you think is happening "behind the scenes" but by the clues given to us from what is written in the manga.

If they were to make it in time that means they would have had to start running from the time the Hokages were fighting Juubito. However, the immediate need for them to join Naruto's and Sasuke's side isn't there. It's not like during the Pein fight where Hinata saw Naruto had been fighting alone, defeated and pinned down with no reinforcements in sight. The boys were surrounded by some of the most powerful shinobi on earth, the previous Hokages, so the need to run to them wasn't nearly as great. Yeah, they love the boys, but they aren't going to do something like that without strong enough reason. (Plus again, I feel like Kishi would have given us some forewarning that they've been running in all along). Naruto and Sasuke being in imminent danger happened in a matter of moments, so it's not like they knew the boys needed help all along. Imo, It's more likely that they stayed with the group, i.e. the rest of the alliance (not that they aren't going to react to Naruto and Sasuke almost being killed though).
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next