Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 639 Discussion and 640 Predictions

+13
Bubbles
CoolChels
engetsu
Twin Steps
Aelita
kagome1991
Irielo
SenpaiSamaSan
ClassyLPS
NaruHina <3
Fallere825
GreatKungLao
phungnana
17 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Chapter 639 Discussion and 640 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 639 Discussion and 640 Predictions

Post by Twin Steps Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:15 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Twin Steps wrote:Chapter 639 Discussion and 640 Predictions - Page 2 Tumblr_mq2mcblEwI1rgbjvqo1_1280

Saw this on tumblr.

I seriously think there' gonna be some sort of NH & SS moment where the girls will do something. I just feel it.

I'm so with you here. Kishimoto created perfect opportunity for girls to show what they've got. Just imagine - Hinata and Sakura dare to not listen Hashirama and fighting Juubito by themselves? That will be HUGE character development.

Indeed. I believe they'll both do something with their powers; Lion fists for Hinata & Yin sela (released this time) for Sakura. If things are as I think with the lion fists, than Hinata will be vital to the whole fight.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Chapter 639 Discussion and 640 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 639 Discussion and 640 Predictions

Post by Irielo Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:16 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
I doubt that Orochimaru will allow this. He will be like "It's their own business, do not interfiere". And will be with Orochimaru on that one - it will be much more better to see Naruto dealing with Sasuke on his own, totally on his own, that would show, how strongly he grew up during all this time.

I did not mean Minato would intervene with his fists, but he could talk to them. And "Naruto dealing with Sasuke on his own" was already done when Naruto tried to stop Sasuke when the latter was going to Orochimaru.[/quote]

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:27 am

That'd be so cool! Wait, I was right? No chapter in 2 weeks? Fuuuuuuuu!
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:28 am

Twin Steps wrote:Indeed. I believe they'll both do something with their powers; Lion fists for Hinata & Yin sela (released this time) for Sakura. If things are as I think with the lion fists, than Hinata will be vital to the whole fight.

So, to you Hinata and Sakura improved that much that they are already stronger as the former Hokages and could face Juubito just like that. Well, let's see... Kishi likes to reserve some surprises for us...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:32 am

^ Yes, that'll be something unexpected, I don't know I think the best they could do is distract Juubito for awhile, but I don't think they'll save them, it'll be too op in my opinion if they attack head on, which is stupid, but I thin they'll have a chance if they THOUGHT of a plan, a plan as good as Shikamaru would come up with.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:32 am

But there was build up when Hinata ran to Naruto's aid, She had been contemplating whether or not to jump in since chapter 435, and decided to intervene because she saw Naruto had been defeated and pinned down and had been fighting alone, with no reinforcements it sight. She also had more time since Pein decided to give Naruto a talk no jutsu to lower his moral.

In this case Naruto's not alone, he had the Hokages and Sasuke surrounding him, so the immediate need to run to his side isn't there. There also isn't the same buildup, as in 638 the girls aren't discussing whether or not they should jump in. Instead there's Hinata giving Sakura a scouting update on Obitio becoming the Jinchuriki. That seems like that what Hinata's role is going to be at the moment, a scout giving important details on Juubito to the alliance. And with her background on a tracking and scouting team, she'd excel at (kinda like in the pursuit for Itachi arc). The girls hadn't made any indication that they're thinking about jumping in, in 638.

What's happening right now is Sakura and Hinata, with the rest of the alliance are watching the ongoing fight on orders from Hashi not to get too close, with Hinata analyzing and giving details. At first Juubito attacked the Hokages but managed to surprise attack Naruto which was blocked by Sasuke's Sasunoo. However Juubito was then quickly able to catch both Sasuke and Naruto off guard. Naruto and Sasuke being in imminent danger happened in a matter of minutes. Even Minato, the Yellow Flash, is struggling to make it in time to save them. For Sakura and Hinata to run to Naruto and Sasuke time from the time Naruto was surprised attacked to the time Juubito caught both boys off guard from the distance they're at would require an incredible amount of speed.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:39 am

Aelita wrote:But there was build up when Hinata ran to Naruto's aid, She had been contemplating whether or not to jump in since chapter 435, and decided to intervene because she saw Naruto had been defeated and pinned down and had been fighting alone, with no reinforcements it sight. She also had more time since Pein decided to give Naruto a talk no jutsu to lower his moral.

In this case Naruto's not alone, he had the Hokages and Sasuke surrounding him, so the immediate need to run to his side isn't there. There also isn't the same buildup, as in 638 the girls aren't discussing whether or not they should jump in. Instead there's Hinata giving Sakura a scouting update on Obitio becoming the Jinchuriki. That seems like that what Hinata's role is going to be at the moment, a scout giving important details on Juubito to the alliance. And with her background on a tracking and scouting team, she'd excel at (kinda like in the pursuit for Itachi arc). The girls hadn't made any indication that they're thinking about jumping in, in 638.

What's happening right now is Sakura and Hinata, with the rest of the alliance are watching the ongoing fight on orders from Hashi not to get too close, with Hinata analyzing and giving details. At first Juubito attacked the Hokages but managed to surprise attack Naruto which was blocked by Sasuke's Sasunoo. However Juubito was then quickly able to catch both Sasuke and Naruto off guard. Naruto and Sasuke being in imminent danger happened in a matter of minutes. Even Minato, the Yellow Flash, is struggling to make it in time to save them. For Sakura and Hinata to run to Naruto and Sasuke time from the time Naruto was surprised attacked to the time Juubito caught both boys off guard from the distance they're at would require an incredible amount of speed.

yeah pretty much this ^

and besides, it wouldn't even make a good naruhina moment anyway, with Juubito and Madara moseying about, it wouldn't really do for a heart to heart

but that's not to say it won't happen later on in the battle
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:42 am

engetsu wrote:
Aelita wrote:But there was build up when Hinata ran to Naruto's aid, She had been contemplating whether or not to jump in since chapter 435, and decided to intervene because she saw Naruto had been defeated and pinned down and had been fighting alone, with no reinforcements it sight. She also had more time since Pein decided to give Naruto a talk no jutsu to lower his moral.

yeah pretty much this ^

and besides, it wouldn't even make a good naruhina moment anyway, with Juubito and Madara moseying about, it wouldn't really do for a heart to heart

What you wrote people made the most sense imo.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:45 am

Irielo wrote:And "Naruto dealing with Sasuke on his own" was already done when Naruto tried to stop Sasuke when the latter was going to Orochimaru.
Naruto has changed a lot since then.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:48 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:And "Naruto dealing with Sasuke on his own" was already done when Naruto tried to stop Sasuke when the latter was going to Orochimaru.
Naruto has changed a lot since then.

My answer's goal was just to show that Naruto already dealt with Sasuke on his own. That Naruto "has changed a lot" is another issue.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:19 am

This is off topic, but what if Hinata knew what Sasuke was thinking the second he got there, is that why she didn't looked interested, rather irritated with his arrival? Sense Neji can tell what someones thinking, can't that be said for Hinata?

What if Hinata and Sakura do save Naruto and Sasuke, what'll happen? Not some sugar sweet romantic moment, I mean Sasuke's there. And he's a mood killer. I'm just saying... Don't expect no love moment when Sasuke is there, he doesn't care about anybody, Hinata probably doesn't like Sasuke, and she probably sensed how he wanted to kill Naruto on his own. People might say that Kiba would've picked up on that then if it was like that then, but Kiba can't tell what a persons thinking, only their emotions which Sasuke's is probably bloodlust, usual.

I'm just saying... We all know Hinata doesn't like Sasuke, so what'll happen between them? Battle of the Kekkei Genkais the fight of the lifetime for Naruto's booty? Scandalous...

NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:23 am

I'm probably wrong, but meh.

5 kages time!
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:09 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:This is off topic, but what if Hinata knew what Sasuke was thinking the second he got there, is that why she didn't looked interested, rather irritated with his arrival? Sense Neji can tell what someones thinking, can't that be said for Hinata?

What if Hinata and Sakura do save Naruto and Sasuke, what'll happen? Not some sugar sweet romantic moment, I mean Sasuke's there. And he's a mood killer. I'm just saying... Don't expect no love moment when Sasuke is there, he doesn't care about anybody, Hinata probably doesn't like Sasuke, and she probably sensed how he wanted to kill Naruto on his own. People might say that Kiba would've picked up on that then if it was like that then, but Kiba can't tell what a persons thinking, only their emotions which Sasuke's is probably bloodlust, usual.

I'm just saying... We all know Hinata doesn't like Sasuke, so what'll happen between them? Battle of the Kekkei Genkais the fight of the lifetime for Naruto's booty? Scandalous...

Well, I think the Byakugan CAN read, or at least interpret, what someone is thinking. This ability was shown by Neji in his VS Hinata and VS NAruto fights. Also, one of the definitions of "insight" is being able to understand the thoughts of others, and the Byakugan is said to be best in insight

I think the two girls will have a moment, some time soon, as in the next few chapters or so. Probably fighting along side Naruto & Sasuke with their new power ups.

I would love that. I've always wanted a Hyuga VS Uchiha fight
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:10 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:This is off topic, but what if Hinata knew what Sasuke was thinking the second he got there, is that why she didn't looked interested, rather irritated with his arrival? Sense Neji can tell what someones thinking, can't that be said for Hinata?

Well, I think the Byakugan CAN read, or at least interpret, what someone is thinking. This ability was shown by Neji in his VS Hinata and VS NAruto fights. Also, one of the definitions of "insight" is being able to understand the thoughts of others, and the Byakugan is said to be best in insight

I think the two girls will have a moment, some time soon, as in the next few chapters or so. Probably fighting along side Naruto & Sasuke with their new power ups.

Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:51 am

Twin Steps wrote:

I would too! It would be amazing!
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:04 am

This chapter to me was really good. It was good to see some action from the second and third hokage. I agree that that paper bomb jutsu was pretty cool. They were doing their best anyway and trying to learn Juubito's abilities. It was good to see Sasuke save Naruto, although, he wants to take care of Naruto himself. That was pretty fast for Juubito to make over there and grab them like that and now their in trouble.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:41 am

engetsu wrote:

yeah pretty much this ^

You guys are right and that makes the most sense.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:58 am

I was thinking that maybe, my prediction from a
couple weeks ago might come to pass after all!
Spoiler:
Chapter 639 Discussion and 640 Predictions - Page 2 1906553478 
As for what's going on with Sasuke...I think he wants to destroy the tailed beasts...
man, I'm so anxious and excited!
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:23 am

^ Awesome prediction! I would've never thought that.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:05 pm

My thing is, Hashirama is supposed to be the toughest of them all right? Yet he just admitted that Juubito is tougher than him. No one is tougher than Hashi. So if he's going to have a hard time, so will everybody else on and off that battlefield.

That's why I don't see why Hinata and Sakura couldn't be of help to Naruto and Sasuke just because they aren't as strong. Besides, the Gokage were just healed from being ripped apart by Madara, and Juubito is clearly much tougher than him right now.

Kishi very conveniently has Hashi off with Madara, Minato tied down, and the Gokage aren't even there and if they were, they're no tougher than the other Hokage there. That's why I say with Kishi giving us Sakura/Hinata last chapter, and even before that we get signals of possible NH/SS, and now the girls precious boys have been taken captive.

I just don't see Kishi passing this moment to show the girls fighting to protect them up at all. Not to mention, Sakura is still the heroine. She just got her yin seal, effed up a bunch of Juubi clones, and was able to summon Katsuyu and heal the entire alliance without much effort. It wasn't just Hinata's love interest or Sakura's love interest who were taken; they are precious people to them, and they are both Sakura's teammates (one former but hey), I don't see her not helping, just like I don't see Hinata not helping Naruto.

No, they haven't been shown to be as strong, but again, maybe it won't just be them. Maybe Kishi will finally get the rookies in on this. You know, Ino and Hinata did an aerial attack before...maybe that shit can go down again. Kishi didn't show us Sakura's full power yet and Hinata has yet to show her Lion Fist/64 palms combo.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:54 pm

Yes! And there is still some moves we haven't seen her(Hinata) do. Or Sakura for that matter. I can see them thinking this out, they may need Ino's, and Shikamaru's help. But I don't think it'll be a romantic moment between them... Sasuke and Sakura, but from that panel shown with him cutting Naruto out of the picture does it mean that Sakura still has a place in his heart? If she does, he has a weird way of showing it.

For Naruto and Hinata I see a scene like this, if they DO save them.
Hinata: Are you okay, Naruto-kun?!
Naruto: Yeah, thanks Hinata...
Hinata: -sighs in relief- Thank goodness...
That's what I see going on with Naruto and Hinata, Sasuke and Sakura, I don't know.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:00 pm

Bubbles wrote:My thing is, Hashirama is supposed to be the toughest of them all right? Yet he just admitted that Juubito is tougher than him. No one is tougher than Hashi. So if he's going to have a hard time, so will everybody else on and off that battlefield.

That's why I don't see why Hinata and Sakura couldn't be of help to Naruto and Sasuke just because they aren't as strong. Besides, the Gokage were just healed from being ripped apart by Madara, and Juubito is clearly much tougher than him right now.

Kishi very conveniently has Hashi off with Madara, Minato tied down, and the Gokage aren't even there and if they were, they're no tougher than the other Hokage there. That's why I say with Kishi giving us Sakura/Hinata last chapter, and even before that we get signals of possible NH/SS, and now the girls precious boys have been taken captive.

I just don't see Kishi passing this moment to show the girls fighting to protect them up at all. Not to mention, Sakura is still the heroine. She just got her yin seal, effed up a bunch of Juubi clones, and was able to summon Katsuyu and heal the entire alliance without much effort. It wasn't just Hinata's love interest or Sakura's love interest who were taken; they are precious people to them, and they are both Sakura's teammates (one former but hey), I don't see her not helping, just like I don't see Hinata not helping Naruto.

No, they haven't been shown to be as strong, but again, maybe it won't just be them. Maybe Kishi will finally get the rookies in on this. You know, Ino and Hinata did an aerial attack before...maybe that shit can go down again. Kishi didn't show us Sakura's full power yet and Hinata has yet to show her Lion Fist/64 palms combo.

As always Bubbles, you come up with some amazing theories. What you're saying definitely can be a possibility;it'll be so much more awesome that way! I wanna see a SakuHina and the other rookies team up and do badass things like they were meant to do! I'm so excited for next week!~
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:10 pm

Yeah, that was an amazing prediction.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:57 pm

I can see it going either way...we'll just have to wait and see what happens with our fingers crossed.

Unless we get something like both the kages and the girls (and maybe some of the K11) jumping in to do the save. Then after a quick regroup (and by then the 3rd and 2nd should be back) they come together to take on juubito. Of course this would lessen the impact  it could have had as a NH and SS scene, but the girls are still coming to the aid of the ones they love and at the same time they don't end up alone against Juubito, cause lets face it beating him is going to (or should) require a big combined effort. If it goes down like this then we may even get to see some Hinata Sakura co-op or even some NH SS co-op later on. Chapter 639 Discussion and 640 Predictions - Page 2 3725747089 
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:00 pm

Lickstermik wrote:I can see it going either way...we'll just have to wait and see what happens with our fingers crossed.

Unless we get something like both the kages and the girls (and maybe some of the K11) jumping in to do the save. Then after a quick regroup (and by then the 3rd and 2nd should be back) they come together to take on juubito. Of course this would lessen the impact  it could have had as a NH and SS scene, but the girls are still coming to the aid of the ones they love and at the same time they don't end up alone against Juubito, cause lets face it beating him is going to (or should) require a big combined effort. If it goes down like this then we may even get to see some Hinata Sakura co-op or even some NH SS co-op later on. Chapter 639 Discussion and 640 Predictions - Page 2 3725747089 

Hinata, and a Sakura tag team would be so cool! Chapter 639 Discussion and 640 Predictions - Page 2 528746348 
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next