Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 649 discussion and Chapter 650 Predictions

+8
itachi75
SenpaiSamaSan
GreatKungLao
Azuula
Fallere825
Irielo
Mustang
Nineslashmonk
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chapter 649 discussion and Chapter 650 Predictions Empty Chapter 649 discussion and Chapter 650 Predictions

Post by Nineslashmonk Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:48 am

Well everyone,

It finally got released.  Let the discussion begin.
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Chapter 649 discussion and Chapter 650 Predictions Empty Re: Chapter 649 discussion and Chapter 650 Predictions

Post by Mustang Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:58 am

Well we got a small NaruHina moment, not much to write home about, we saw Kakashi and we will most likely see a close to the battle
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Chapter 649 discussion and Chapter 650 Predictions Empty Re: Chapter 649 discussion and Chapter 650 Predictions

Post by Irielo Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:03 am

Shikamaru is back. I'm really happy and he has already said that he would like to assist and advise Naruto when the latter becomes Hokage. It was good to see Kakashi as well. So he is preparing himself to go back on the battlefield.

The rest of the alliance is preparing itself too. And Hinata confirmed her wish to be by Naruto's side again...

To me, this chapter was based on the preparations before the next actions happen. The Gokage are now there and everybody seems to be motivated. Can't wait to see what comes next.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:30 am

Nice one. Indeed it feels like the big set up for the final round, however there is still Madara lurking around. Glad to see Kakashi again and to see Shikamaru doing alright. We were a bit off with his rescuer, Naruto doesn't seem too keen on losing anymore of his friends. Definitely looking forward to the next chapter.

On a side note: Yet another reminder that Hinata is set on being by Naruto's side when this war is over.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:01 am

Whilst reading the part of shikamaru standing by Naruto's side and becoming his adviser, after seeing Hinata saying "I want to stand by Naruto's side too" I straight away got an automatic reaction saying "soo? If Hinata stood by his side, what will she be? I REALLY HOPE Kishi done it to foreshadow Hinata's future of being Naruto's wife :>

It was great read I like it :p Naruto is really canon now u_u
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:06 am

Well Kishi is really teasing it, sometimes I just wish he would come out with it, but where is all the fun in that? more build up is required, but I would love to see it from Naruto's side.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:11 am

^ I also would love to see this conclusion from Naruto's side. And yeah I agree. Oh Kishi Chapter 649 discussion and Chapter 650 Predictions 3027595017
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:34 am

Azuula wrote:Whilst reading the part of shikamaru standing by Naruto's side and becoming his adviser, after seeing Hinata saying "I want to stand by Naruto's side too" I straight away got an automatic reaction saying "soo? If Hinata stood by his side, what will she be? I REALLY HOPE Kishi done it to foreshadow Hinata's future of being Naruto's wife :>

There was more to it.

Shikamaru said, that would like to be Naruto's right hand, when he becomes Hokage. Then Kiba been teasing Shikamaru to not be on easy or he will take his place as adviser. Then Shino said, that Hokage can have three advisers. And then Hinata with her ultimate desire to be by Naruto's side.

So I can clearly see foreshadow of this:

Shikamaru, Kiba and Shino are Naruto's advisers. Hinata is Naruto's wife. That would be perfect actually.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:34 am

I actually think Hinata will be an advisor as well. In fact, I believe there will be an advisor from each of the 3 teams of the Rookie 9.

Naruto= Hokage; The Optimistic Leader type, of course.

Sasuke= Advisor 1 (Team 7); Basically he will be the "Danzo" or antithesis of Naruto. He will challenge Naruto's ideals and force him to stay on his toes and to try and keep a balance between the differing points of view. Sasuke has always been Naruto's drive to excel, so this is a perfect role.

Hinata= Advisor 2 (Team 8); She will be Naruto's "moral compass" and guide him through the most difficult and darker side of being a Hokage (she has already shown a knack for that in the manga). Naruto at some point will need to make decisions that fall in the "gray area" of morality and Hinata will be there to keep him grounded.

Shikamaru= Advisor 3 (Team 10); The pragmatist and logical thinker. The man with a plan. He will guide Naruto with the more technical aspects of leading a village.

SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:38 am

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:I actually think Hinata will be an advisor as well. In fact, I believe there will be an advisor from each of the 3 teams of the Rookie 9.

Sasuke= Advisor 1 (Team 7); Basically he will be the "Danzo" or antithesis of Naruto. He will challenge Naruto's ideals and force him to stay on his toes and to try and keep a balance between the differing points of view. Sasuke has always been Naruto's drive to excel, so this is a perfect role.

Hinata= Advisor 2 (Team 8); She will be Naruto's "moral compass" and guide him through the most difficult and darker side of being a Hokage (she has already shown a knack for that in the manga). Naruto at some point will need to make decisions that fall in the "gray area" of morality and Hinata will be there to keep him grounded.

Shikamaru= Advisor 3 (Team 10); The pragmatist and logical thinker. The man with a plan. He will guide Naruto with the more technical aspects of leading a village.

That's a very interesting and well described POV regarding the story's evolution.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:41 am

SHIKAMARU IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
lol i am so happy for that :)
-
also another HInata->Naruto moment.
-
seriously we need a Naruto->hinata moment lol
-
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:13 am

Obito: "It's okay...".

You know, I have a feeling of one crazy plot twist.

What if it will be revealed, that Obito started 4th Shinobi War, because he knew, that it will unite people to one family and Naruto will be the leading role of it? What if Obito decided to become a villain to play his part in all this scenario of bringing peace to where it is? And everything he made Naruto to go though were challenges to make him a hero he is now? What if everytime, when Obito was thinking about Rin he was actually reminded himself what he is actually fighting for? Because seriously, now it looks like Obito is testing Naruto to his limits, to see, if he really worth to be a hero of the world that will unite everyone and bring perfect peace into reality. That would explain all the provoking talk he made during all those chapters.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:19 am

GreatKungLao wrote:Obito: "It's okay...".

You know, I have a feeling of one crazy plot twist.

What if it will be revealed, that Obito started 4th Shinobi War, because he knew, that it will unite people to one family and Naruto will be the leading role of it? What if Obito decided to become a villain to play his part in all this scenario of bringing peace to where it is? And everything he made Naruto to go though were challenges to make him a hero he is now? What if everytime, when Obito was thinking about Rin he was actually reminded himself what he is actually fighting for? Because seriously, now it looks like Obito is testing Naruto to his limits, to see, if he really worth to be a hero of the world that will unite everyone and bring perfect peace into reality. That would explain all the provoking talk he made during all those chapters.
That's why, he killed so much people and Naruto's parents... I can't imagine that from Obito but why not from Madara (except the part with Rin)?
Madara seems to be over emotions. Such plan in such manner is not in the capacity of Obito who is victim if his emotions.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:26 am

^
Itachi massacred his clan and mindscrewed Sasuke for the greater good.
It's looking like Madara orchestrated the whole MEP for the greater good.
Sasuke wants to barbecue the bijuu (along with the jinchuuriki) for the greater good.
Obito killing countless shinobi in a sham war because he believes in Nardo for the greater good doesn't seem like such a farfetched idea in context. He is an Uchiha after all.Chapter 649 discussion and Chapter 650 Predictions 3725747089 
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:34 am

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:^
Sasuke wants to barbecue the bijuu (along with the jinchuuriki) for the greater good.
Obito killing countless shinobi in a sham war because he believes in Nardo for the greater good doesn't seem like such a farfetched idea in context. He is an Uchiha after all.Chapter 649 discussion and Chapter 650 Predictions 3725747089 
Exactly.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:34 am

Very good point SenpaiSamaSan! However, I don't think that Obito planned it thinking of Naruto when he started. Anyway, according to Obito's logic, he is doing that "for the greater good". He wants to create his idea of paradise and force it on the rest of the people with his GMEP. I can't picture myself that he is doing that to look for a hero who will finally bring peace to the Shinobi's world.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:36 am

Irielo wrote:
Very good point SenpaiSamaSan! However, I don't think that Obito planned it thinking of Naruto when he started. Anyway, according to Obito's logic, he is doing that "for the greater good". He wants to create his idea of paradise and force it on the rest of the people with his GMEP. I can't picture myself that he is doing that to look for a hero who will finally bring peace to the Shinobi's world.
Tust me, such kind of plot is not a new idea. I wish you have played inFamous. It's ending would blow your mind if you have played all the game through.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:42 am

ok, so interesting chapter
yay shika's okay and ino had to explain to sakura about naruto. looks like it will still take awhile for sakura to understand naruto
so naruto has three advisors pending and a wife awaiting . hmm...

tobirama smiled when shika explained about the first having a brother to open up to.
hinata saying she wants to stay by naruto's side yet again even tho she kinda is already but hey
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:46 am

lily567 wrote:ok, so interesting  chapter
yay shika's okay and ino had to explain to sakura about  naruto. looks like it will still take awhile for sakura to understand naruto

tobirama smiled when shika explained about the first having a brother to open up to.
hinata saying  she wants to stay by naruto's side yet again even tho she kinda is already but hey
I guess she meant, that she wished not stay on a side and actually help him in a fight. Everyone want to do so though, but without Sage Mode it's pointless unfourtunately.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:18 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
yay shika's okay and ino had to explain to sakura about  naruto. looks like it will still take awhile for sakura to understand naruto

hinata saying  she wants to stay by naruto's side yet again even tho she kinda is already but hey
I guess she meant, that she wished not stay on a side and actually help him in a fight. Everyone want to do so though, but without Sage Mode it's pointless unfourtunately.
yes I agree that she wants to help himin a fight hence she helped him during the pein invasion and guess where that led him... a hero.
she is even more confident this time also naruto hears her this time that she wants to be by his side
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:31 am

lily567 wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:

yes I agree that she wants to help himin a fight hence she helped him during the pein invasion and guess where that led him... a hero.
she is even more confident this time also  naruto hears her this time that she wants to be by his side
Yeah, since everyone is connected to everyone it's only a matter of time when the whole Shinobi World witness all NaruHina moments from Naruto and Hinata perspectives.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywardstrike Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:00 pm

I do not know why, but i think this chapter was actually pretty important...i kinda think it was a hint of what will happen in the end of the series...
Skywardstrike
Skywardstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:43 pm

Pretty much. It's kind of obvious. 

Ino was so awesome this chapter. Out of all the Konoha 11 girls, she's changed the most. My opinion.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:16 pm

^ they all changed... Now I reckon ino had demonstrated change, it's tenten's turn. :3

@GreatKung #replying to me
Yeah I agree, thanks for the info; you saw it in a more sophisticated way ^_^
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:34 pm

Azuula wrote:Whilst reading the part of shikamaru standing by Naruto's side and becoming his adviser, after seeing Hinata saying "I want to stand by Naruto's side too" I straight away got an automatic reaction saying "soo? If Hinata stood by his side, what will she be? I REALLY HOPE Kishi done it to foreshadow Hinata's future of being Naruto's wife :>

^ These were my thoughts exactly lol, Kishimoto isn't even trying to hide it anymore Chapter 649 discussion and Chapter 650 Predictions 383670149 

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:I actually think Hinata will be an advisor as well. In fact, I believe there will be an advisor from each of the 3 teams of the Rookie 9.

^I agree...I've always believed this is how it should happen.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next