Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto 631: Anti-NH

+13
Darkhope
ClassyLPS
racefan1992
Vir
NekoKimio
dovey
eromreven
Aelita
Twin Steps
Alasteir
Azuula
Mustang
Yuri
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Naruto 631: Anti-NH - Page 3 Empty Re: Naruto 631: Anti-NH

Post by Twin Steps Wed May 22, 2013 9:47 am

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:^ Thanks for this post TS. I think we all really needed it.

No problem :) The only thing that honestly bothers me about this chapter is the simple fact that kishi has yet again given the NS zombie another bone to chew on. He's giving it false hope. They THEMSELVES are giving themselves false hope, claiming it as an NS moment. It clearly wasn't for reasons I previously stated. Right now, I'm just hoping for either NH or SS in the next chapter just to shut them up.

Also, I'm not sure if any of you noticed, but it said that their would be a cover spread next chapter, wonder what it'll be?

On another note,Hinata has become the most mature and calm person there. I'm so proud of her! She just looks so chill with everything going on around her T^T so badass! I'm really hoping my Yin-Yang Byakugan theory pulls through, seeing as Sakura herself most likely has Slug Sage Mode.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Wed May 22, 2013 9:55 am

narutohokage123 wrote:
Dear,
In the first translation naruto says "more or less it", indicating that Sakura is his girl + friend but not his lover, hence the more or less.
In the second translation naruto says "Yah you could say that! I mean if you splitting hairs, I gess".

Both of them are more anti-NS then anti- NH (actually it isn't anti-NH at all). Do not mention that Sasuke is back and Sakura isn't just some girl to him and she love him.

Look, my sister was NaruSaku fan and right now she is saying tha NaruSaku pairing have little chances to happen.

That just brightened up my mood a bit. So he actually doesn't get his father's question and confrms that Sakura is his female friend? I see.

Twin Steps wrote:

No problem :) The only thing that honestly bothers me about this chapter is the simple fact that kishi has yet again given the NS zombie another bone to chew on. He's giving it false hope. They THEMSELVES are giving themselves false hope, claiming it as an NS moment. It clearly wasn't for reasons I previously stated. Right now, I'm just hoping for either NH or SS in the next chapter just to shut them up.

Also, I'm not sure if any of you noticed, but it said that their would be a cover spread next chapter, wonder what it'll be?

On another note,Hinata has become the most mature and calm person there. I'm so proud of her! She just looks so chill with everything going on around her T^T so badass! I'm really hoping my Yin-Yang Byakugan theory pulls through, seeing as Sakura herself most likely has Slug Sage Mode.

i know. It's incredibly bothersome, and like in my case, it can even cause a slight heart attack xD

And I guess it will be something feautiring Team 7. Something like the three of them dressed ad samurai fighting the juubi together.

I know, my little Hinata baby simply looks so mature ^^
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Wed May 22, 2013 10:13 am

^
Exactly, he just confirm that she was his friend and he was a bit confused about his father question (you can see by his face).

We still not know what are naruto feelings. I already read the japanese translations and somes reviews about it and naruto really says that Sakura is his female friend and not girlfriend like minato asked.
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Wed May 22, 2013 10:21 am

Do you know what I simply love? How we're all able to so easily and effortlessly tare NaruSaku "moments" apart, and they have trouble doing the same to our moments. Just goes to show which one has the more solid moments.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Wed May 22, 2013 10:24 am

For real now!? I-I can't believe this!

Naruto 631: Anti-NH - Page 3 56223-Ermahgerd-grumpy-cat-Anderson-piKz
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 22, 2013 10:26 am

Twin Steps wrote:Do you know what I simply love? How we're all able to so easily and effortlessly tare NaruSaku "moments" apart, and they have trouble doing the same to our moments. Just goes to show which one has the more solid moments.

because we can read between the lines and analyse the situation better with the NS moments, but we simply cannot say that to die hard NS fans (ones that act like NS is their religion), they would simply defend it and tell us we are denying it, but they were doing the same thing when it came to Naruto holding Hinata's hand. this chapter changes nothing for NH, we all know which one has the more solid moments and where the advantage lies.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Wed May 22, 2013 1:14 pm

Both NaruSaku and NaruHina fans misunderstood what Naruto said (not all them).

NaruSaku fans: OMG! It's canon!
NaruHina fans: Really! Naruto said Sakura is his girlfriend?!

Read the chapter again

NaruSaku fans: Oh NaruSaku .... ummm What he means by "splittling hairs"...whatever it's canon, they are a couple.
NaruHina: Okay, I'm reading again and wait he said "splitting hairs" ... Oh, now I understand what he means ... lol

after a few hours

NaruSaku fans: Return to the cave they have been since the chapter 615 but still in deny it
NaruHina: We still have chances

Naruto 631: Anti-NH - Page 3 Oprah-deal-with-it
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Wed May 22, 2013 1:19 pm

Lmao, that gif. xDD
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed May 22, 2013 1:25 pm

Everything NaruHina has gotten since the war started, does not get denied over this. It was a blow to compare Sakura to Kushina, I admit. I was literally going "Minato.. what r u doin'? MINATO! STAHP!" reading the chapter, but it at least pleases me that Sakura's reaction to being Naruto's "girlfriend" was the same as mine. A "WTF LOLNO" expression on her face.

Besides, Naruto hesitated way too much with that answer. Unlike in the past where he would've said "Yes, she is my girlfriend, how perceptive of you", while blushing. He was saying "sort of, kind of, I guess". Things you say when you're not sure about how you feel.

So all in all, it's no reason to doubt NaruHina. When it comes to pairings, chapter 615 > chapter 631.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed May 22, 2013 1:30 pm

^I do not understand this "blow" that comparing Sakura to Kushina is supposed to be. I can only understand it being a "blow" to someone who actually thinks making parallels matter perhaps. As I do not think parallels make sense, I don't get why that matters at all.

Batokusanagi wrote:Hinata panels weren't reactions to what Naruto said. She reacts to Minato arriving, then she notices the other Hokage arriving.

Hinata reacted to Naruto saying that there was more help arriving. Then, she later on reacted to Sasuke arriving. That's all for this chapter. Both times her expression was basically blank.

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:Oh my poor Hinata..

Hinata is fine. If Hinata ever acted like Naruto did when Sasuke reacted to Sakura's hug in the hospital or during the "promise of a lifetime" then you might have something to worry about. ;)
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Wed May 22, 2013 1:41 pm

Strawberry wrote:Everything NaruHina has gotten since the war started, does not get denied over this. It was a blow to compare Sakura to Kushina, I admit. I was literally going "Minato.. what r u doin'? MINATO! STAHP!" reading the chapter, but it at least pleases me that Sakura's reaction to being Naruto's "girlfriend" was the same as mine. A "WTF LOLNO" expression on her face.

Besides, Naruto hesitated way too much with that answer. Unlike in the past where he would've said "Yes, she is my girlfriend, how perceptive of you", while blushing. He was saying "sort of, kind of, I guess". Things you say when you're not sure about how you feel.
So all in all, it's no reason to doubt NaruHina. When it comes to pairings, chapter 615 > chapter 631.

I think you will be happier after Reading this.
Naruto didn't said that Sakura was his girlfriend or he likes her.
In the first manga translation naruto says "more or less it", indicating that Sakura is his girl friend but not his girlfriend (lover), hence the more or less and I admit this one made people misunderstand but in the second manga translation naruto says "Yah you could say that! I mean if you splitting hairs, I gess".

Naruto is saying that Sakura is his female friend not lover and it's because of that he looked confused, he was trying to explain that.

"more or less it"/ "I mean if you splitting hairs": Girlfriend =/= Girl Friend

Last edited by narutohokage123 on Wed May 22, 2013 1:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 22, 2013 1:41 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:^I do not understand this "blow" that comparing Sakura to Kushina is supposed to be. I can only understand it being a "blow" to someone who actually thinks making parallels matter perhaps. As I do not think parallels make sense, I don't get why that matters at all.

Batokusanagi wrote:Hinata panels weren't reactions to what Naruto said. She reacts to Minato arriving, then she notices the other Hokage arriving.

Hinata reacted to Naruto saying that there was more help arriving. Then, she later on reacted to Sasuke arriving. That's all for this chapter. Both times her expression was basically blank.

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:Oh my poor Hinata..

Hinata is fine. If Hinata ever acted like Naruto did when Sasuke reacted to Sakura's hug in the hospital or during the "promise of a lifetime" then you might have something to worry about. ;)

Agreed, we shouldn't take parallels to seriously, plus we also have to remember Minato doesn't know Naruto as well as a good parent should, he has been dead for 16 years, so him jumping to conclusions after being edo tenseied proves nothing in this situation, just like all third party assumptions in the series they always seem to be proven wrong, even Sakura's reaction told the tale with the situation. I still love how NS's are celebrating after what they think is a victory to them
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed May 22, 2013 1:46 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:^I do not understand this "blow" that comparing Sakura to Kushina is supposed to be. I can only understand it being a "blow" to someone who actually thinks making parallels matter perhaps. As I do not think parallels make sense, I don't get why that matters at all.

Not that it really matters, but it would've been a lot better if we didn't get that. NarSak has been dead since.. forever. The kage summit arc was a great way to resolve that pairing. Adding something like this wasn't really called for. :/ Though you are right.

narutohokage123 wrote:I think you will be happier after Reading this.
In the first manga translation naruto says "more or less it", indicating that Sakura is his girl friend but not his girlfriend (lover), hence the more or less and I admit this one made people misunderstand but in the second manga translation naruto says "Yah you could say that! I mean if you splitting hairs, I gess".

Naruto is saying that Sakura is his female friend not lover and it's because of that he looked confused, he was trying to explain that.

LOL! That does make me happier. xD
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Wed May 22, 2013 1:52 pm

Strawberry wrote:

Not that it really matters, but it would've been a lot better if we didn't get that. NarSak has been dead since.. forever. The kage summit arc was a great way to resolve that pairing. Adding something like this wasn't really called for. :/ Though you are right.

narutohokage123 wrote:I think you will be happier after Reading this.

LOL! That does make me happier. xD

You should read the mangastream translation because is more clear, even though the others mean the same.
Let me say this again, Naruto didn't say that Sakura is his girlfriend and he hasn't shown what are his feelings about Sakura and I doubt after all happened with him and Hinata we will dump her like that.

and Sasuke is back !!! Naruto 631: Anti-NH - Page 3 528746348
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed May 22, 2013 2:01 pm

Strawberry wrote:

Well, it depends on how you're reading the story. NaruSaku died at "promise of a lifetime" back in Part 1 as far as I'm concerned. Nothing I've read in Part 2 has made me have to change my stance (and I was around for chapters 450, 458, 459, 469, 470, etc.). I didn't consider the Kage Summit a resolution but just a reminder that NaruSaku is never going to happen (and used as a kickstart to SasuSaku which has been obviously severely neglected in Part 2 due to the separation between Sakura & Sasuke).

I do not care what some consider to be "important" or a "moment." The comment meant absolutely nothing and to me it definitely didn't lead to a "moment" even if others think it did. Even though part of me does understand why people are "upset" (or whatever semi-negative feeling), I just can't agree with it as at the end of the day the only reason to be "upset" is to actually care about parallels on some level.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed May 22, 2013 2:07 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:Well, it depends on how you're reading the story. NaruSaku died at "promise of a lifetime" back in Part 1 as far as I'm concerned. Nothing I've read in Part 2 has made me have to change my stance (and I was around for chapters 450, 458, 459, 469, 470, etc.). I didn't consider the Kage Summit a resolution but just a reminder that NaruSaku is never going to happen (and used as a kickstart to SasuSaku which has been obviously severely neglected in Part 2 due to the separation between Sakura & Sasuke).

I do not care what some consider to be "important" or a "moment." The comment meant absolutely nothing and to me it definitely didn't lead to a "moment" even if others think it did. Even though part of me does understand why people are "upset" (or whatever semi-negative feeling), I just can't agree with it as at the end of the day the only reason to be "upset" is to actually care about parallels on some level.

You're right.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 22, 2013 2:36 pm

the good thing is we don't have a resolution to NaruHina yet, but I felt that 615 was a step in the right direction. I feel that NS isn't that much of a threat, so on the bright side there is still a resolution to Naruto and Hinata which hasn't even been resolved as of yet, and I have full faith that it will be resolved in a positive manner.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasteir Thu May 23, 2013 2:04 pm

Arguably, NaruHina has been resolved. I mean his reaction to Hinata getting hurt by Pain was pretty extreme if he didn't harbor mutual feelings for her, and then there's the fact that he took her hand instead of simply taking it off of his cheek. In other words he willingly made a romantic gesture towards her.

I know some are hesitant to argue culture, but hand holding is usually done in both Japanese and Western culture by those in a romantic relationship. Naruto knows Hinata loves him and wants to be with him, and he's not the type of person to lie about that (failfession reference) and he, knowing her feelings, instigated a romantic gesture that was then emphasized on a Volume Cover, which is really huge.

So even IF, the actual translation was Naruto saying Sakura was his girlfriend, his facial expression comes nowhere near the fact that Naruto still took Hinata's hand, and held it for a good while considering the situation.

On another note, I feel that Narusaku is and has always been a crack pairing. Kishi doesn't ever give them moments. It's always one sided, and/or comedic. Not only that, but it is superficial. Naruto not caring that his father saw them as a pair, or asked if they were a pair, is a good sign for Naruhina, because it shows that he doesn't harbor desires for Sakura anymore. Regardless of what he said, his behavior shows otherwise.
Alasteir

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu May 23, 2013 2:45 pm

I think I'm gonna close this thread. We've resolved this issue of the so called Ns moment, and clearly, the manga is still in our favor, with no signs of ANti-Naruhina anywhere. Any further needs to discuss this should go to the Anti-NaruSaku thread
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3