Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto 631: Anti-NH

+13
Darkhope
ClassyLPS
racefan1992
Vir
NekoKimio
dovey
eromreven
Aelita
Twin Steps
Alasteir
Azuula
Mustang
Yuri
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Naruto 631: Anti-NH - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto 631: Anti-NH

Post by Yuri Wed May 22, 2013 1:20 am

It surprises me how you guys can still be so optimistic, meh, I really do need some of you guy's attetude every once in a while ^^

---

@alasteir I think the text put beside is always done by the editor, but if Kishi approved of it, then it pretty much means a lot.

@Aelita i know right xD Is that the final battle between Sasuke and Naruto Kishi kept talking about? THE battle we've always been anticipating? >.>

Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Wed May 22, 2013 1:22 am

51-mustang wrote:I think I can explain where that came from, when he was getting a story from the Hokages.

I know, but Sasuke went from "I will destroy the village" to "Maybe Nii-san was right, I will protect the village!" to "I want to become the village's champion, the Hokage (despite previously betraying the village, becoming a missing-nin, and not having the popular favor of the villagers themselves)!"

I was with the rookie nine with my reaction Naruto 631: Anti-NH - Page 2 2713167027
There was quite a jump in logic from simply wanting to protect the village to wanting to become its Hokage
But I guess Kishi's trying to parallel Madara-Hashi to Sasuke-Naruto even more with the rivaling candidacy for Hokage :P
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Wed May 22, 2013 1:26 am

Gaiz. GAIZ. Calm down. You focus too much on Sakura. Sasuke's back in the picture now and we all know Naruto's more obsessed with him than any of the girls.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 22, 2013 1:48 am

I will put it simply, there is still along way to go before this story ends. there is still time for NaruHina, so let's just enjoy the story.

the fight between Naruto and Sasuke is set in stone, the fight to see who will become Hokage
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasteir Wed May 22, 2013 2:11 am

You guys should check out Mangastream's translation. It turned it from a "NS moment" to almost a direct burn.
Alasteir

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Wed May 22, 2013 2:19 am

That was totally expected. Also, we have little, if anything, to worry about.
Just look at all that Sasuke. Seriously. Plus, just no.
But my heart broke a little at the first panel of Hinata's expression. ;_;
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Wed May 22, 2013 2:23 am

Seriously guys, I'm still depressed... :|
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasteir Wed May 22, 2013 2:24 am

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:Seriously guys, I'm still depressed... :|

Seriously, read Mangastream's translation of 631. It made it more clear what Naruto's feelings on that girlfriend comment was.
Alasteir

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 22, 2013 2:25 am

yeah have a look at the Mangastream translations Gin they are usually really good at tranlations
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Wed May 22, 2013 2:26 am

I stressed at first, but I'm not anymore. If you take into account that Minato knows nothing of Hinata and the backstory of all of these characters, his words don't mean that much, only based on appearance. Notice how right after this goes down, Sasuke arrives. I'm not really worried.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Vir Wed May 22, 2013 3:06 am

to be honest, i found the scene kinda funny, even though it was "anti NH".

but i still dont see how it's so pro Narusaku, because Sakura looked annoyed and hit him and she still loves Sasuke and there seemed to be a sort of moment (for their standards) at the end. Basically what annoys me is that if Naruto really meant it, we're back to square one with Narusaku and with all the pairings...
As for the parallels. I've never cared for them.
Vir
Vir

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 22, 2013 3:08 am

if that is the case then Kishi is throwing away maturity which is what we thought Naruto has been doing in the last however many chapters.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasteir Wed May 22, 2013 3:14 am

Vir wrote:to be honest, i found the scene kinda funny, even though it was "anti NH".

but i still dont see how it's so pro Narusaku, because Sakura looked annoyed and hit him and she still loves Sasuke and there seemed to be a sort of moment (for their standards) at the end. Basically what annoys me is that if Naruto really meant it, we're back to square one with Narusaku and with all the pairings...
As for the parallels. I've never cared for them.

It wasn't an anti NH moment, when the context of the "is this your girlfriend?" scene was "she's a girl and a friend if that's what you mean." The mangastream translation makes that more clear. Considering Naruto's lack of care at the fact that his own dad paired him with a girl he supposedly has feelings for, it ended up being pro-NH in the sense that NH relies on Naruto's acceptance of her love. If he had feelings for Sakura, he would have given some indication: A blush, a "not yet." or "I hope so some day." or maybe at least a smile, but all
that was there was a lack of care and a comedy moment from Sakura due to his roundabout comment.
Alasteir

Back to top Go down

Post by Vir Wed May 22, 2013 3:18 am

oh thanks for claryifying :)
i'm so glad then :)
Vir
Vir

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 22, 2013 3:22 am

I think I know what Alasteir is trying to say, we simply can't take things out of context, it was easy to do it with Mangapanda translations since they aren't as clear as Mangastream's translations. Let the NS fans do that for us, right now we just need to keep a cool head on our shoulders and let Kishi tell the story, I think we will be happy to see where it will head.

Mangapanda always seems to be making mistakes and it is easy to get the wrong impression, but Mangastream is clearer than that and we can get more of an idea of what is being said and in what context it is being said.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Wed May 22, 2013 5:23 am

I would like to point out that in Japanese, the word “kanojo” is used for both meanings, girl friend and girlfriend. If you look in any dictionary English-Japanese the word “girl friend” (as in friends), you’ll find the word kanojo, and if you look for the word “girlfriend”, you’ll find kanojo. However, even if the word used is koibito, which is lover, there is absolutely no reason to overreact. Kishimoto’s intention is clear
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed May 22, 2013 5:31 am

Kishi does have his HURP-DERP moments.

For all of use know, Naruto could jump next to Hinata, grab her hand and say "come on Hinata, lets go kick some @$$."

racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Wed May 22, 2013 5:36 am

^I doubt that will happen. Right now its Team 7's time to shine. Hinata will get her moment, but I'm really interested in Sakura's new power-up and Team 7 badassery.

But I'm with Twin steps on the "Girlfriend? Well, she's a girl and she's my friend so I guess you could say that, if that's what you mean" thing. Don't worry too much about it.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Wed May 22, 2013 5:46 am

Yea, don't be too discouraged.
Go to NaruHina discussions and read again all the NaruHina moments we've had. We can't just jump straight to the conclusion this one chapter makes NS cannon.
Kishi wouldn't do that, or at least I don't think so, he can do better than that, I think we all know.
Just have faith and remember why NaruHina kicks ass.
^.^
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkhope Wed May 22, 2013 6:42 am

I just think it was to remind us of the old Team 7. Hence the chapter title. This time though, Naruto didn't blush and he was pretty much messing with Sakura. She rejects the idea of being his girlfriend (again). Minato sees her temper and compares her to Kushina. So?

I love how Sasuke says Sakura name first and gives that look. NS = comedy. SS = serious. This will blow over - if NS survived three weeks worth of 615 then I think we can mange this. We've been through worse.

Nothing is new - NS gets something from a third party that knows nothing. -_-' If he had been there while Naruto was holding Hinata's hand it would be a different story. He just happened to land when Sakura was healing Naruto.

NS can celebrate all it wants but this will most likely be the last thing it ever gets now that Sasuke is good and Hinata is there.
Darkhope
Darkhope

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Wed May 22, 2013 7:38 am

Gin, you're making me sad. Keep the faith.

See it this way:
Minato: Is that your girlfriend?
Naruto: Yeah, you could say that... if you're splitting hairs.

Naruto's right, Sakura IS his female (girl) friend. So, yeah, in a way she is his girl friend.

dovey wrote:That was totally expected. Also, we have little, if anything, to worry about.
Just look at all that Sasuke. Seriously. Plus, just no.
But my heart broke a little at the first panel of Hinata's expression. ;_;
Hinata panels weren't reactions to what Naruto said. She reacts to Minato arriving, then she notices the other Hokage arriving.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Wed May 22, 2013 8:07 am

Oh my poor Hinata..
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Wed May 22, 2013 8:23 am

Take a good look at the moment.

Minato is happy to see his son, and he asks Naruto if Sakura is his girlfriend, he says uuuuuuuuuuum um well….you could say that, and she hits him. He then goes on to compare Sakura to Kushina.

1) Minato, just like Sai, Yamato, Konohamaru & Gamikichi, doesn’t know anything about Sakura, her love for Sasuke, or Naruto’s recent actions with Hinata. Nor does he know of what Hinata did for Naruto. I’m sure any father would prefer a protective wife than an abusivw wife.

2) Ounce again, NaruSaku is made to be a joke. Have you noticed this? All NS moments always end up either revolving around Sasuke or Sakura yelling/hitting Naruto. Now compare that to NH & SS, who’s moments are mostly always serious and touching.

3)What exactly changed here? Nothing at all.

If we look at the war, both NH & SS have different stands thanks to the characters in the pairings changing.

Hinata is more confident.

Sasuke isn’t evil anymore.

Naruto has acknowledged Hinata.

This didn’t, at all, change Naruto’s and Sakura’s relation.

4) Sakura still loves Sasuke.

5) Hinata was put there RIGHT AFTER that scene, in her own panel, just like in the infamus NaruSaku hug of 450. No jealousy or sadness. She doesn’t think “Whatever’s best for you, I’ll be ahppy, Naruto” or something like that. Why? Because that wasn’t romance.

6) Minato comparing Sakura to Kushina doesn’t mean anything. Firstly, if NS is using to support the “Find some one like your mother” argument, keep in mind whilst Sakura physically resembles Kushin,. Hinata has things in common with Kushina too, physically & other sort of things. Such as long hair, non-flat chest, born to a great clan, kidnapped by Kumo for their powers, willing to die for Naruto etc

7) If the argument is being used as NS=MK. Well, now is when I lol my a$$ off. Why?

Simply put, Jiriaya, Kushina & Tsunade compared Naruto to his mom, and Minato compared Sakura to Kushina too. So NS doesn’t = MK, it = KK (KushinaXKushina). NaruHina, on the other hand, has a ”Minato”, that being Hinata.

8)Sakura’s reaction to Sasuke is more than enough to show she still loves him. That one face > Minato’s joke.

9) Girlfriend & Girl Friend, it’s actually the same in japanese. That’s why Naruto w
as confused.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Wed May 22, 2013 8:29 am

^ Thanks for this post TS. I think we all really needed it.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Wed May 22, 2013 9:28 am

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:^ Thanks for this post TS. I think we all really needed it.

Dear,
In the first translation naruto says "more or less it", indicating that Sakura is his girl + friend but not his lover, hence the more or less.
In the second translation naruto says "Yah you could say that! I mean if you splitting hairs, I gess".

Both of them are more anti-NS then anti- NH (actually it isn't anti-NH at all). Do not mention that Sasuke is back and Sakura isn't just some girl to him and she love him.

Look, my sister was NaruSaku fan and right now she is saying tha NaruSaku pairing have little chances to happen.
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next