Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The trailer for The <a class=

+37
Rivaille
Sweet Fluttershy
Humoresque
JMarieAllenPoe
Yagami1211
Strawberry
chloboshoka
phoenixmiko
H. Uzumaki
Zayde
Akarui-chan
GreatKungLao
bricksquad88
Orion
Subaru
Uzumaki Neji
racefan1992
Irielo
Jagsboy09
Naruto<3 Hinata
NaruHina <3
Purkle200
Yamasaki Akaiko
Batokusanagi
pingpong2411
zxcmdf
lily567
Azuula
endame
kagome1991
PrettyLittleLiars77
senjusana
Nineslashmonk
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Mustang
Zoey
Mikara
41 posters

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

The trailer for The <a class= - Page 23 Empty Re: The trailer for The <a class=

Post by Mustang Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:31 pm

Sadly i had to drop my trip to Adelaide, but I might end up going to Adelaide to see it, since i might have an interview there, so it would give me a nice excuse to see the movie as well.

so yeah, all these claims the movie was a flop and unpopular seems to be unfounded, and the tickets selling out in 3 hours is solid proof of that.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:19 pm

To be fair, the tickets sold out so fast in part because they made no sense about it. New York City is the largest city in the US with over 8 million people. Have the nearby area combined with the NYC population and you'll get 12 million people easy (and I might be undercutting it). Initially, there were only 2 viewings for NYC. They've been adding more to NYC. I'm going to the first viewing in NYC on February 21st. Sure, not all of the people are going to be trying to get tickets (as population includes babies & toddlers amongst others who would have no clue of what NARUTO is or be interested even if they do know), but when I saw that they were only having 2 in NYC, I knew that was idiotic if they're trying to maximize their money-making potential.

NYC wasn't the only place that sold out quickly though and had to get additional viewings. I know Los Angeles also had a similar issue (and it's the second largest US city).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:51 am

Guh.. there's a part in there that I really don't liked.. sorry but I kind of saw a part of the movie that was posted on internet already that lasts 48 mins dunno if it is the showing 'cause it has some spanish subs and there was a part where Naruto saves Hinata ("sorry for a little spoiler") and it confuses me somehow.. well a lot..

spoiler:

RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivaille Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:13 am

Saw the movie yesterday! I loved it, and most of the people in the cinema loved it. Was sitting next to a really nice guy. He only watched the anime. And he said no spoilers so I pretended not to know what happened in the movie. The credits were charming and so warming. The after credits scene was great too. Everyone laughed in the movie, but I think the funniest scene was when Kurama was carving Kanji into the moon. Bloody hilarious. Everyone laughed at that moment, and when Choji was talking about food, the confession, and when Boruto said "Come play with us-ttebasa". A really amazing movie. 9/10 because of lack of screen time of both Sasuke and Kakashi.
Rivaille
Rivaille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:10 am

It is good to see that a lot of people enjoyed it, as long as they can recomend it to other people without looking at the crappy reviews that are around, then the movie really served it's purpose, so what Cinema did you go to see the movie at, would like to know since there is a chance that I will be coming to Adelaide to see it, because I might have a good reason to go, since we both do live in the same state, lol.

would also like to know if the movie will still be playing until about the end of the month, would be great if that was the case, also no spoilers, don't know the full details so there is no way I would like to be spoiled.

it was great that you had the chance to see it, and it was great that you enjoyed it as well as the other people, even if they don't support the ship, it is great that the people that went to see the movie still supported the franchise as a whole.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:40 am

Rivaille wrote:Saw the movie yesterday! I loved it, and most of the people in the cinema loved it. Was sitting next to a really nice guy. He only watched the anime. And he said no spoilers so I pretended not to know what happened in the movie. The credits were charming and so warming. The after credits scene was great too. Everyone laughed in the movie, but I think the funniest scene was when Kurama was carving Kanji into the moon. Bloody hilarious. Everyone laughed at that moment, and when Choji was talking about food, the confession, and when Boruto said "Come play with us-ttebasa". A really amazing movie. 9/10 because of lack of screen time of both Sasuke and Kakashi.

Glad too see a non-shipper enjoy the movie, as well as yourself and most everyone else who saw it.

Did anyone cry? Heard rumors (atleast in Japan) of some people crying.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:52 pm

Actually the movie does make people cry and I have some friends that are neutral persons regarding these ("pairing and stuff") and it made them cry and become a full fledged NaruHina fan :3
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:52 am

Showing in Los Angeles, California.

SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:46 pm

Lucky people!

Oh, and I've been gone for a pretty long time, but I'm back! The trailer for The <a class= - Page 23 1906553478
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:43 am

It is going too be shown in Brazil.

Not only do they love their futbol, they love NH too.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:15 am

When they shown in Indonesia, I tired watch crappy camrip version The trailer for The <a class= - Page 23 2801306734
db84x
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:03 am

go on to google and look search the release, there is a small chance that they will not be releasing the movie where you are, but then again, there is a decent chance that they will.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:21 am

By now Australia and Nezeland has watched the movie right? The trailer for The <a class= - Page 23 2801306734 The trailer for The <a class= - Page 23 3516892631

Can anyone give an estimation of when the movie will be out on DVD/blueray?
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:22 am

Sadly i had to miss out here in Australia, two of my friends started laughing at me because I missed out, they even said what was the reason, and I could answer was i have no idea.

so I will have to wait for the movie to be released on DvD.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:20 am

Naruto<3 Hinata wrote:Can anyone give an estimation of when the movie will be out on DVD/blueray?  

Based on prior movies, in Japan, it would be July-September I think and they would get it first.

However, this movie has been treated a lot differently than normal, including the fact that Eleven Arts has opened up a "request to have 'The Last' brought to your city" thing yesterday.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:06 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:
Naruto<3 Hinata wrote:Can anyone give an estimation of when the movie will be out on DVD/blueray?  

Based on prior movies, in Japan, it would be July-September I think and they would get it first.

However, this movie has been treated a lot differently than normal, including the fact that Eleven Arts has opened up a "request to have 'The Last' brought to your city" thing yesterday.

Pardon my french but holy shit.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:53 pm

Yeah as you say racefan.. too bad it's not coming to my country or we will see.. well I'll be glad if I can get it in eng subs so yeah =D
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:38 am

hey guys
for me I am waiting until it comes out fully on the internet to watch the movie
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:45 pm

Yeah I will be doing the same thing, it isn't far off either, subbed and everything.
since i had to miss out on seeing the movie, which i question myself to this very day, lol
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:46 pm

he gguys
found this, it is from tumblr but I am not sure about it
http://lunaneko14.tumblr.com/post/109172030679/waadya-mean-you-have-all-the-last-english-subs
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:20 pm

Naruto<3 Hinata wrote:By now Australia and Nezeland has watched the movie right? The trailer for The <a class= - Page 23 2801306734 The trailer for The <a class= - Page 23 3516892631

Can anyone give an estimation of when the movie will be out on DVD/blueray?  

Sometime in June. I'll re-verify that sometime. I have watched it already, but will definitely be re-watching it when it comes out on DVD.

And the link above is legitimate if you are impatient! I'll post up my own review since I watched it yesterday later. I'll be giving a writer's interpretation as usual.
H. Uzumaki
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:08 pm

someone posted the link to watch the movie on facebook  using google and I got to watch  it
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/116967240306234394652/albums/6108598428215099057
here it is
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:57 pm

I AM SO TEMPTED TO WATCH THE CAMRECORDED ONE The trailer for The <a class= - Page 23 4078289445
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:41 pm

No I am going to wait for DvD.

have you all seen IMDB and how the critical reviews are getting ganged up on, even one that gave the movie an honest opinion and a 7/10.

Well I failed at waiting, sadly patience was never strong point, but who cares, time for an honest opinion on the movie itself, without giving too much away.

my review:
all this after watching someone taking a camera into the cinema to record the movie.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:01 am

Looks like you gave in. It is quite tempting. Well just finsihed watching the movie on youtube since UK aint getting it but all I got to say is WOW WOW WOW unfortunately I wanted to see more of Hinata fighting but it was still beatiful. The trailer for The <a class= - Page 23 528746348 The trailer for The <a class= - Page 23 1906553478 The trailer for The <a class= - Page 23 3516892631 The trailer for The <a class= - Page 23 3187358519 The trailer for The <a class= - Page 23 358207567 The trailer for The <a class= - Page 23 704842727 The trailer for The <a class= - Page 23 789588777 The trailer for The <a class= - Page 23 2139395408 my feelings are uncounteable
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next