Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto chapter 696 discussion and 697 predictions

+4
Mikara
meow69
zxcmdf
lily567
8 posters

Go down

Naruto chapter 696 discussion and 697 predictions Empty Naruto chapter 696 discussion and 697 predictions

Post by lily567 Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:33 pm

NARUTO CHAPTER 696 DISCUSSION AND 697 PREDICTIONS

Naruto chapter 696 discussion and 697 predictions Naruto_Logo_107wtransparent_zps2a1a5559

It's out!
Date: 16/10
Title: Naruto and Sasuke (3)

it is out ppl
enjoy
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 696 discussion and 697 predictions Empty Re: Naruto chapter 696 discussion and 697 predictions

Post by zxcmdf Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:48 am

As usual, a Talk no Jutsu chapter.
Naruto chapter 696 discussion and 697 predictions 531517552
zxcmdf
zxcmdf

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 696 discussion and 697 predictions Empty Re: Naruto chapter 696 discussion and 697 predictions

Post by meow69 Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:10 am

Sometimes I wish that Kishi would treat the talk no jutsu with Sasuke like he does all other talk no jutsu. Where he literally beats the crap out of them. Then he gets all emotional, and talks to them about how stupid they are acting. Worked like a charm on Neji, Gaara, Nagato, and Obito to an extent (I am even probably forgetting a few people.) Instead Naruto has been holding back. The Talk no Jutsu when properly executed is great. With Sasuke Kishi is messing it up big time.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikara Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:06 am

I'm hoping maybe Sasuke is testing Naruto to see if he's fit to become Hokage. Even tho we all know he'd be perfect for the job by now, maybe Sasuke is unsure because he's a little shit.

Lol, I don't know, that's pretty far fetched, but it's the only way I can see this ending soon. All in all, this fight is super boring and I just want the IT dispelled already.
Mikara
Mikara

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:30 am

What a surprise! Obito is not even in the picture showing the common enemies the 5 villages had to face. Pein is there, Madara is there, Kaguya too but the man who attacked Konoha using Kyuubi, the one who was leading Akatsuki in the shadows, who started the war and "revived" the Juubi is not even there!

When I think that in chapter 694, the same guy was part of the important people from whom Naruto learned something..., I just see it as a biased thing and a really bad joke. Sorry!

The only thing which was worth to see was Sasuke powering his Susano'O by using the Bijuus' chakra. As for Naruto's last attack, I am curious to see what will come out of it.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Purkle200 Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:22 am

Sasuke really needs to shut up he's really irking me the wrong way
Purkle200
Purkle200

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:03 am

zxcmdf wrote:As usual, a Talk no Jutsu chapter.
Naruto chapter 696 discussion and 697 predictions 531517552

LIke there was any doubt.

This is what happens when higher ups get their way.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:28 pm

And next weeks chapter will be even more Talk no Jutsu, did you all see Sasuke's expression after seeing two resan-shurikens, it looks like he is going to be facing defeat really soon. well that fight didn't last long, oh well what can be done about it i guess it was to be expected since there isn't much left of the series.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:37 am

Regarding the TnJ issue, I think it serves more to Sasuke than to Naruto. In other words, it's an opportunity for Sasuke to reveal what he has on his mind. Naruto in this chapter wanted to show Sasuke that the path he wants to take is absurd given that he will not always be there.

Thanks to that, Sasuke could even reveal what would be his solution for the future: using the reincarnation power of the Rinnegan to rule the Shinobi World eternally like a kind of God.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down