Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto chapter 670 discussion and 671 predictions

+6
meow69
Twin Steps
Rasengan671
Fallere825
Mustang
Irielo
10 posters

Go down

Naruto chapter 670 discussion and 671 predictions Empty Naruto chapter 670 discussion and 671 predictions

Post by Irielo Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:51 pm

CLICK HERE & Join the discussions!

NARUTO CHAPTER 670 DISCUSSION AND 671 PREDICTIONS

Naruto chapter 670 discussion and 671 predictions Naruto_Logo_107w

Naruto chapter 670 discussion and 671 predictions PO6sQZQ

It's out!
Date: 27/3/14
Tittle: the beginning!

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 670 discussion and 671 predictions Empty Re: Naruto chapter 670 discussion and 671 predictions

Post by Mustang Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:52 pm

I felt that this chapter was a little lack lustre, the backstory was good, but I kind of felt that it didn't live up to the previous chapter, but then again it was to be expected, I certainly hope that this meeting doesn't last much longer, I want to get back into the action, but I also do see a temporary power up for Naruto.

I read the Mangastream Version, it was hilarious, I felt that the Mangapanda version was a little too serious.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 670 discussion and 671 predictions Empty Re: Naruto chapter 670 discussion and 671 predictions

Post by Irielo Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:29 pm

51-mustang wrote:I felt that this chapter was a little lack lustre, the backstory was good, but I kind of felt that it didn't live up to the previous chapter, but then again it was to be expected, I certainly hope that this meeting doesn't last much longer, I want to get back into the action, but I also do see a temporary power up for Naruto.

I might differ from your opinion. Although I would also like to get back into action, I think that was a good chapter by introducing the So6P through his meeting with Naruto. I think the next chapters might alternate between Naruto's interaction with him and what is happening on the battlefield because I would be quite disappointed if the rest of Gai's fight against Madara and the outcome of Minato's strategy were not shown and that we see for instance Madara standing and the others on the ground without knowing exactly what happened.

Anyway, I am happy that we got some more informations about the origins of the Shinobi world. I liked the story about Indra, the genius and Ashura, the one who had to struggle but who relied on others to become the heir of Ninshuu. The So6P also explained the difference between Ninshuu and Ninjutsu and how one was for the use of peace whereas the other one led to wars...

I don't know what are your views about that but the famous "Talk No Jutsu" might be a part of it (Ninshuu) as well as the way Ino connected everybody to Naruto's heart. Knowing that now, will Naruto dare to use Ninjutsu or what are the possibilities hidden in Ninshuu as he is, according to the So6P, the reincarnation of his younger son Ashura?

If there is something which surprised me and I hope we will get an answer about it is the fact that Hagoromo had also a brother and that this brother sealed the Juubi along with him. I would really like to know what happened to his brother. So Hagoromo had a brother and he had himself two sons... A brothers' story which hopefully will explain deeper the connexion between the different clans and their ancestors.

And, it was revealed that the most powerful character was Kaguya... I wish to have seen her in action.

Last edited by Irielo on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:44 pm

Well that explains the Talk No Jutsu, it is Ninshuu. well done Kishi, lol.

but the one thing that caught my interest is what So6P said, that this was basically one war, but separated through the period of time.

I have to admit the Mangastream Version was pretty funny as well, I am also interested in Hagoromo's brother, he also said that he also sealed part of the Juubi Chakra into him, so could that in turn lead to another arc or maybe another series?

the other thing is, that could mean that Naruto and Sasuke are spiritual brothers as well and that the events that surrounded their journey could have been in play since well before they were born. I remember seeing someone saying that Sasuke is the reincarnation of Indra and Naruto as Ashura, that now makes sense.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:32 am

Interesting discussion this chapter, nothing too far off from what we could've guessed concerning Naruto and Sasuke...however what i'm most interested in now would be the so6p's brother and what happened there. I'm hoping we hear something about it and it isn't just swept aside.

@Irielo I too would've liked to see mama in action lol It's also funny thinking of her (a demigod of sorts) doing normal mother type things like making breakfast, reading bedtime stories and scolding them when they got out of hand.

I would really be ticked if they skipped over the rest of Gai's fight too.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:56 am

So the biggest question is, what happened to his brother and what happened to the other half of the Juubi's chakra, the one we have been seeing isn't really at full power, so it gets me thinking where did Hagoromo's brother go to.

Did his brother go to another country to try and teach Ninshuu, while Hagoromo stay to teach his Ninshuu to the fire country, so it gets me thinking what if Hagoromo's family influenced the world outside the Fire country, then that could possibly mean that Kishi might expand the series yet again.

Would like to see what Kaguya is fully capable of as well, we know she was stronger than her sons.

The other thing I would like to know, what is he going to entrust to Naruto? we know Naruto has basically inherited the Ninshuu, but what else is there?
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasengan671 Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:12 am

I disagree with the above, I think this chapter was 10/10. The Sage looks like Hiruzen Sarutobi on crack though, wasn't expecting that. I guess it makes sense though since he's got Juubi DNA coursing through him and what not. I especially loved the comedy between Naruto and Hagoromo. It was a nice touch and really brightened the mood, plus we learned a lot.

1.) Naruto is Ashura's reincarnation and possesses his chakra. Looks like I've got a new second favorite character, Ashura seemed awesome. They were both hard working and knew that cooperation and peace was needed, then both bloomed later and became true bastions of power and love. I'm assuming that Sasuke is Indra's reincarnation, but to be frank, Madara carries more of Indra's qualities (right down to having the same Susano'o) from the little we know at this juncture. We'll have to see how that plays out.

2.) We still haven't seen the full, 100% Juubi in action. Maybe that explains why it doesn't appear to be fully sentient yet. And defeating it required the might of both RS and his brother, who throws a curveball into this. He could be the progenitor of the Uzumaki and Hyuga clans, which would make sense given we know that Uzumaki are related to the Senju in a cousin-like way. And of course, Kakashi's reveal that the Hyuga are an ancient, noble clan and the Sharingan and Byakugan are somehow connected. Perhaps with Hagoromo's brother, the dojutsu manifested itself in a different way? Impossible to say for now, but I'm excited to learn about the brother as much as RS and his sons.

3.) Minato and Kushina were hyped by RS. That's... interesting to me. We know that the seal placed on Naruto hindered his growth initially because it messed with his chakra flow and control aptitude. And we know Minato was thought to be unsurpassable, yet Naruto is most definitely there. I wonder how he specifically knew about Minato and Kushina. Maybe it's possible Minato was Ashura's vessel until he died and from there, went on to Naruto and that's how the Sage knew. Pure speculation, but it's crazy to guess what be going on there.

4.) Kaguya is now canonically the strongest being in the NV. This will mess up most top 10 lists, as well as Ashura and Indra's huge powers, though they have no feats, but all the same. Interesting that RS spoke so highly of his mother in the strength, yet not of himself or his brother.

5.) Ashura's power looked a lot like Naruto's Bijuu Mode, but it had multiple arms and was holding black orbs. And the translation I read said that was Ashura's own Yang chakra, which makes sense because Mito Uzumaki was Kurama's first jinchuriki. Not to mention Kurama was probably still a gerber baby at that point. Either way, it was badass.

Can't wait to see more. Stellar chapter.
Rasengan671
Rasengan671

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:57 am

lmao kaguya has Byakugan confirmed.

not only is the strongest in narutoverse a woman, but also a Byakugan wielder. Amazing trolling kishi
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:33 am

Rasengan671 wrote:I disagree with the above, I think this chapter was 10/10.

Which "above" do you mean? All the comments which were posted above you or the one posted just before yours? Personally, I've enjoyed the chapter very much which does not mean that I have to ignore or to forget what is now happening on the battlefield...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:12 am

Not sure if it is 100% confirmed yet but looks like Kaguya had a byakugan. Heres my theory on the origins of both the Sharingan and Rinnegan. Kaguya Born with Byakugan. Eats the fruit and Byakugan mutates into Rinnegan as his mother had all the Chakra from the fruit inside her or he is born with a Byakugan and it mutates after absorbing the Juubi. Sage of six paths has two children but because of the fact absorbing the Juubi neither of his children inherited the Byakugan. Also as neither of his children had the Juubi inside of them neither had a Rinnegan instead with his elder son it mutated into the sharingan. This would also explain why it takes DNA from both children to get a Rinnegan as only together do they have Both parts of the Mutation from the Juubi. Truly it looks like the Byakugan is the mother of all the other Dojutsu. Just me theorizing could be completely wrong.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:00 pm

I'm only curious to know who else Hagoromo met before Naruto.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:27 pm

Twin Steps wrote:lmao kaguya has Byakugan confirmed.

not only is the strongest in narutoverse a woman, but also a Byakugan wielder. Amazing trolling kishi
YES! you saw it too!! loved this chap!! :3
This can explain the other brother in terms of the byakugan i mean.
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:38 am

Rasengan671 wrote:I disagree with the above, I think this chapter was 10/10. The Sage looks like Hiruzen Sarutobi on crack though, wasn't expecting that. I guess it makes sense though since he's got Juubi DNA coursing through him and what not. I especially loved the comedy between Naruto and Hagoromo. It was a nice touch and really brightened the mood, plus we learned a lot.

1.) Naruto is Ashura's reincarnation and possesses his chakra. Looks like I've got a new second favorite character, Ashura seemed awesome. They were both hard working and knew that cooperation and peace was needed, then both bloomed later and became true bastions of power and love. I'm assuming that Sasuke is Indra's reincarnation, but to be frank, Madara carries more of Indra's qualities (right down to having the same Susano'o) from the little we know at this juncture. We'll have to see how that plays out.

2.) We still haven't seen the full, 100% Juubi in action. Maybe that explains why it doesn't appear to be fully sentient yet. And defeating it required the might of both RS and his brother, who throws a curveball into this. He could be the progenitor of the Uzumaki and Hyuga clans, which would make sense given we know that Uzumaki are related to the Senju in a cousin-like way. And of course, Kakashi's reveal that the Hyuga are an ancient, noble clan and the Sharingan and Byakugan are somehow connected. Perhaps with Hagoromo's brother, the dojutsu manifested itself in a different way? Impossible to say for now, but I'm excited to learn about the brother as much as RS and his sons.

3.) Minato and Kushina were hyped by RS. That's... interesting to me. We know that the seal placed on Naruto hindered his growth initially because it messed with his chakra flow and control aptitude. And we know Minato was thought to be unsurpassable, yet Naruto is most definitely there. I wonder how he specifically knew about Minato and Kushina. Maybe it's possible Minato was Ashura's vessel until he died and from there, went on to Naruto and that's how the Sage knew. Pure speculation, but it's crazy to guess what be going on there.

4.) Kaguya is now canonically the strongest being in the NV. This will mess up most top 10 lists, as well as Ashura and Indra's huge powers, though they have no feats, but all the same. Interesting that RS spoke so highly of his mother in the strength, yet not of himself or his brother.

5.) Ashura's power looked a lot like Naruto's Bijuu Mode, but it had multiple arms and was holding black orbs. And the translation I read said that was Ashura's own Yang chakra, which makes sense because  Mito Uzumaki was Kurama's first jinchuriki. Not to mention Kurama was probably still a gerber baby at that point. Either way, it was badass.

Can't wait to see more. Stellar chapter.

I was actually thinking this too ^ hopefully it will be cearly stated and we can get some more info on the matter in the coming weeks.l
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:41 am

I liked this chapter and I didn't even notice the eyes of kaguya being possibly the hyuga eyes.
I read a prediction yesterday for the next chapter and that person mentioned something quite interesting in that prediction and then I saw the same thing on facebook being pointed out . I will post the prediction later since I will have to look for it but I will post the one I saw on facebook and tell me what you guys think about it. it is quite possible but you could never know.
http://mangajoy.com/Naruto/669.5/20/

tell me if ya guys see a resemblance here and could it be possible
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:33 am

^

I think i know where your going with that and with Kishi anything is possible. I have a prediction too but i'm keeping it too myself.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:26 am

racefan1992 wrote:^

I think i know where your going with that and with Kishi anything is possible. I have a prediction too but i'm keeping it too myself.

I would be interested to know your prediction. I can remember when Kurama got extracted from Naruto, you were the first one on this forum to talk about the chakra which the Bijuus shared with him... and some chapters after, Obito was getting some Shukaku and Gyuki's chakra out of Madara...

@lily567 Yes, the Shinigami looks like Kaguya. I think this is a powerful seal which was developed inside the Uzumaki clan. But with the recent developments of the story, I'm asking myself if they (Uzumaki) did not somehow inherit it.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down