Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sasuke's advantage over Naruto in the last fight

+2
Mustang
Sacred Fire
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sasuke's advantage over Naruto in the last fight - Page 2 Empty Re: Sasuke's advantage over Naruto in the last fight

Post by Irielo Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:50 am

Killing the Kages would mean finishing for good with an authority representing a past system which Sasuke wants to change. Controlling the Bijuus himself would make sure that nobody, nor villages will use them for their own benefit. In fact, Sasuke's intentions look more like a dictatorship in that way.

Unless, it is a just a "reason" he found to make sure that Naruto will fight him...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Sasuke's advantage over Naruto in the last fight - Page 2 Empty Re: Sasuke's advantage over Naruto in the last fight

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:21 am

Most of the Kages now are somewhat responsible for things as they currently stand (and leaders are supposed to be those that accept responsibility all good and all the bad that happens under their watch). The only two who could get a mini-pass are Gaara and Mei due to how short their tenures are at the moment (and I'm not completely sold on Mei as I'm not exactly sure when she took over). However, they could both be "nailed" to some extent depending on who their advisors happen to be and what they've let slide. Tsunade will not get a pass because she didn't shut down Danzo--don't even need to get into the Elders (and Hiruzen is even worse for clearly letting it go; you can somewhat question if Tsunade knew exactly how deep Danzo's stuff went due to being gone for so long--that's the only way she could get a slight pass, but she knew something at least). A gets no pass as he was in charge for many things, including the Hyuuga affair that resulted in Hizashi's death (and eventually the issues Neji took out on Hinata & others). Oonoki definitely doesn't get a pass for all of the things he was around to witness as the leader of Iwa for at least a few decades.

The bijuu are the only ones that can somewhat claim "innocence" as most of their actions are clearly the result of the Kages choosing to try to subjugate them--at least, based on what we know.

Sasuke seemingly doesn't believe the current system can be saved in any way. Therefore, he wants it completely torn down and replaced entirely. That's the basis for basically all "revolutions" no matter where they occur (whether discussing the past or current stuff in our world).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:54 am

Always going into details to explain a situation Yamasaki. Anyway, a very interesting analysis!

To come back to the technical part of Sasuke's advantage over Naruto, Sasuke would have an advantage if he used advanced Genjutsu techniques. The question would then be to know how far Naruto improved to counter them or in case he got trapped in a Genjutsu, if he would need the help of Sakura or Kakashi to get out of it.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:02 pm

Thanks to going into detail Yamasaki. I didn't realize some of Kages such dark backgrounds. I'm not to familiar with Part-1 and mid part-2.

Remember the TB's can stop the Genjutsu for it's Jin if on friendly terms like the 8 tails and bee. I'm sure the 9 TB's in Naruto can break the genjutsu by disrupting Naruto's chakra flow to break the Genjutsu. Advanced Genjutsu could be a problem tho!
I was thinking that maybe Naruto can fight with his eye's closed he has excellent senses and flexes in sage mode. Doesn't Genjutsu need eye contact for you to become paralyzed?

Another way is for Sakura to finally use her Genjutsu ability a.k.a Inner Sakura to break Naruto's Genjutsu.
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:06 am

Actually this "advanced Genjutsu" would enable its user to put the Jinchuuriki and the Bijuu into his control. A crazy thought of mine: what if Sasuke succeeded to put Naruto and Kurama in a Genjutsu whereby he could use them as a puppet?

Kakashi and Sakura would have no choice but to deal with both of them and that would also be a challenge for them to get Naruto back to reality.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:51 am

Then the "power of friendship" would kick in! Just kidding! What about the other bijuu could they help? I wonder since Naruto got a piece of every bijuu can you put a Genjutsu on those other bijuu since they are not the full Tailed-Breast they are piece's of their chakra in Naruto?

Naruto attacking his friends that will be a sight to see! If that theory comes true Sakura and Kakashi would be screwed they are a bit to slow to match Naruto's speed to snap him of the Genjutsu IMO. I went reseaching and strangly enough inflicting intense pain would break the Genjutsu perfect for Sakura if she could hit him and strong smells Wow! I,m not to familiar with the manga! Maybe Kakashi could throw a sock and get lucky LOL!
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:05 am

You might be kidding about the "power of friendship" but that's what is all about when it comes to Team 7 throughout the story...

Again, regarding these technical considerations, it would not surprised me if Sasuke could put these Bijuu parts in Naruto under Genjutsu. It's just a theory but Sasuke has now a combination of Sharingan and Rinnegan in his left eye which could mean that his Genjutsu powers also upgraded.

He has already succeeded to put the Bijuu under Genjutsu and imprisoned them by using, Chibaku Tensei in no time, meaning that he is also good in wielding the Rinnegan abilities. What if he tried to control Naruto's mind via a powerful Genjutsu and Naruto's body via those chakra black rods afterwards?

He could then use Naruto to deal with Kakashi and Sakura whereas he would deal with the Kage or he could use Naruto to do the dirty job.

Lol about the socks.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:26 am

The Rinnegan is not known for Genjutsu that's all from the sharingan part of the sharinnegan Yin-Powered only directly from the Sage! A bit Over-Powered much, but what would he do with other Bijuu in Naruto he can't extract them or use them? All Naruto does with them is use their chakra for powerful attacks. His cloak is probably from the Sage or Ashura.

The sage cloak Naruto has is extremely durable that could withstand ice-spears from Kaguya and nature itself attacking him all at once. So I'm sure the chakra rods won't work on him plus Naruto took a chakra rod directly from Nagato and it didn't work.

If theory happens it might be better for Sasuke to deal with Sakura and Kakashi and Naruto to deal with the Kages. Naruto hurting his friends I can't see him doing that for some reason. Not many people believe Sakura has surpassed Tsunade yet the only advantage she has is her being Genjutsu type. This will be time to showcase it against Sasuke's Genjutsu being the most powerful and strong punches to break his Susanoo.

The "power of friendship" I meant as a way of curing Naruto from the Genjutsu without fighting.
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:25 am

^You are not learning me anything new when you write that the "Rinnegan is not known for Genjutsu", lol! If you read the post carefully, you would have noticed, that in case it happened this way (because it's still just a theory), Sasuke could use Genjutsu (powered by the Sharingan of course, oops I thought it was clear) and then use something like the chakra black rods which belong to Rinnegan-related techniques.

In other words, if I were Sasuke, I would make sure to get control over Naruto's mind and then his body, in order to control him 100%...

I don't know if Sasuke would be able to enter Naruto's subconsciousness like he did in chapter 308 (which title is "Sasuke's strength" btw) here. Naruto at that time was still in conflict with Kurama which could explain how easy it was for him (Sasuke) to get there. If Sasuke could get access to "inner" Naruto, then I guess he would be able deal with the rest of the Bijuu.

If Sasuke succeeded to do such a thing, he would eventually bring Naruto off-balance, making the latter's Sage cloak irrelevant.

Anyway, I am going with the principle that Sasuke will have the upper-hand first (like two of you mentioned above) but it could also happen that Naruto will easily beat him.

Coming back to this theory, I would prefer Sasuke to send Naruto to the Kage, allowing Kakashi to deal with Naruto and leading to some interactions between him and Sakura.

And of course, it's more than likely that Naruto's friends would help him to get out of a Genjutsu in case. It already happened when Naruto Team Kakashi fought against who they thought was Itachi (chapter 259).
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2