Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sasuke's advantage over Naruto in the last fight

+2
Mustang
Sacred Fire
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sasuke's advantage over Naruto in the last fight Empty Sasuke's advantage over Naruto in the last fight

Post by Sacred Fire Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:47 pm

Hey everyone this is my thoughts on the final battle!

I think think Sasuke has a slight advantage over Naruto just because he has the jutsu that Hashirama gave him to bind senjutsu that could make him have slower speed and slower reflexes to dodge his attacks. I don't know if Hashi jutsu will work on Naruto since he has a very advanced sage mode from SO6P thats seems to be unlimited senjutsu being collected for him by tailed beasts, kind of like the juubi which has also unlimited nature energy.

Sasuke might has also get wood style from Hashi's cells that could absorb Ashura's chakra avatar or absorb alot of chakra from the nine beasts inside Naruto if he uses there chakra causing him to get tired very fast.

This is my theory what Naruto could do if he gets new jutsu's!

1. If Naruto gets mokuton it is a good choice for battling Sasuke since it will drain Sasuke's chakra without killing him since they need him alive to deactivate I.T process.
This is why I think this is possiblity for Naruto since he and Hashirama are recarnation of Ashura, and no other Senju has ever had mokuton that we know of, other then Hashirama of-course which he got naturally and probably came from Ashura which he is the recarnation of.
Mokuton will benefit Naruto cause of the sage's yang chakra and Ashura's life force (Yang) causing mokuton to grow much faster!

Since Sasuke has the juubi eye (sherinnigan) why can't Naruto have the juubi body which is (mokuton)

2. Getting Chakra chains like his mother to restrain the tailed beasts to keep them out of the battle. If Sasuke makes the Tailed-beasts fight Naruto which probably will happen IMO!
Another use I can see happening is Naruto using the chain as a lasso on the tailed-beast bomb to make it travel faster to Sasuke before he teleports and use sage mode to figure out where Sasuke will appear next!
I remember a chapter where Sasuke's Susanoo flew straight past a few tailed-beast Bombs . I think they travel a bit slow for Sasuke teleportation speed which is instant or he could use deva path to push them away, maybe thats why Naruto needs to increase the TBB speed.

I wrote those 2 because it would benefit Naruto in some way chakra chains, he needs something from his clan! Mokuton because it would benefit from his life force to make mokuton stronger!

What do you think?
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Sasuke's advantage over Naruto in the last fight Empty Re: Sasuke's advantage over Naruto in the last fight

Post by Mustang Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:56 am

well you are forgetting that Naruto also has the other half of Kurama still inside, he also has the ability to kind of syphon the tailed beast chakra, since it is seeping into him. sage mode, which Sasuke only has limited understanding of (due to facing Kabuto)

Sasuke has the Rinnegan (which Naruto has experience with), amazing chakra reserve, just like Naruto.

i think those two are relitively even in terms of ability, so in reality those two have no clear advantage, think back to their first final battle, both Naruto and Sasuke both gained the upperhand at some point in the battle, then the other got one, to tip the scale, then at the end they were basically even.

the other thing that makes the coming fight even is that they have been through a tough fight, so i feel that they might be exhausted in some regard, making me feel that this fight will not be a long one.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Sasuke's advantage over Naruto in the last fight Empty Re: Sasuke's advantage over Naruto in the last fight

Post by racefan1992 Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:41 am

I too think they are even in ability but in terms of "randomness" Naruto has Saskue beat.

Like @Mustang said, each got the upper hand on eachother during their first fight but end it ended in a draw (so too speak).

However i'm not sure Saskues ego will handle it when Naruto gets the upper hand. Saskue might do something that will shock the readers (<i hope i'm wrong here).
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:41 am

You went on a very technical analysis regarding how the fight could go Sacred Fire. What I've learnt from this technical way of seeing things in Naruto, is that everything is possible now, given that both, Naruto and Sasuke have been blessed by the So6P.

The upcoming fight (imo) will be above technical considerations and will have more to do with Sasuke as a character. We might get more of his feelings (in a general way) and more of his emotions and real intentions as he is, until now, one of the most ambiguous character of the story.

Coming back to the technical aspect, as it was pointed out above, I think both have their chances to "win" but I disagree on the fact that the fight at the Valley of the End ended with a draw. Sasuke had the opportunity to kill Naruto after them exchanging the last blow, but it did not happen. So, to make it simple, if scores had to be set between the two, I would say that Sasuke won two times (Valley of the End. Orochimaru's den) and a draw (Kage Summit after Danzo's death).
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:24 pm

Well actually remember Irielo that Naruto when using kurama's chakra before took damage over time not like it is right now.. remember too that Naruto was in a long search to "rescue" him from orochimaru... this in NARUTO series... the orochimaru den part.. seriously Naruto still couldn't control himself nor have control over kurama which never happened 'cause they are no good pals.. the clash in the bridge if I remember right Naruto was a little tired... Heck even now remember Naruto was at the war itself... died 2 times got tired multiple times and had a "boost" and then so6p chakra and the bijuus chakra right now, and heck right now he's going to fight again??... huff that is seriously a lot of stamina that Naruto had/has you know?? there hasn't been a single "rest" to put it simple.. for Naruto.. well I do think Naruto can still go on... but remember in all those times Naruto was always at some disadvantage and even then Naruto found his own way to nearly surprass sasuke in those times...

So basically Naruto right now is on high drive after a lot of difficult fights.. so dunno how is it going to play right now.. obviously sasuke is needed alive for the IT to end.. but maybe he doesn't?? who knows only the author himself knows..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:59 pm

You did not get the point Rick. My point was if scores had to be set out of Naruto and Sasuke's confrontations, how it would look like. I was not trying to find some reasons nor excuses for Naruto in these situations.

I think that's why some people want to see Naruto kicking Sasuke's ass so bad because they can't accept what happened before...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:13 am

In the valley of the end fight I think that Naruto could have won that fight but he just wanted to prove to Sasuke that he could scratch his headband.
+Mustang Naruto only knows the rinnegan techs but since Sasuke has the sharinnegan who knows what its capable of, maybe even Izanagi since he has hashirama's cells I wonder if he could do the technique more than once without going blind.

I would like Naruto to beat Sasuke just to prove that a hard worker in Naruto's case can beat a gifted person like Sasuke in the fight. Naruto has not won a fight against Sasuke as of yet.

Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:08 am

the more i think about it the more i feel that this fight is about recognition more than anything, Sasuke hasn't even recognised Naruto as someone who is even his equal, so with this fight it seems like it is a fight in recognition ones abilities. Naruto's ability to never give up and work hard, while Sasuke is a natural genius.

the biggest advantage Naruto has is plot armour, basically meaning no matter what Sasuke throws at him, (even Kitchen utensils, (like with Kakashi and Gai)) Naruto will will be a certainty to win the fight.

the other thing i doubt is the fact that Sasuke has Hashirama's cells, Hashirama was only going to show him a technique that would help him in the fight against Madara, since Sasuke reminded Hashirama of Madara's brother, and no the Inzanagi requires the user to give up vision in their eyes, so if Sasuke uses the Inzanagi he doesn't have another Sharingan to replace it with, so i don't think he will be using Inzanagi or even Inzanami for that matter, doing that would only make him lose the fight sooner, which we don't want to see happening.

plus if he had Hashirama's cells wouldn't he have awoken Rinnegan in both eyes, not having been given the Rinnegan in one eye by Hagoromo.

the other thing is Naruto has faced that variation of Rinnegan, but only a short while ago, Kaguya.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:40 am

Yeah I agree, Naruto has been recognised by everyone even the so6p and even tailed beast's which is quite accomplishment imo. I think Naruto wants to be recognised by Sasuke as an equal and comrade the most is because he is his main rival.

I thought the jutsu has taught off-panel cause of space of the manga and Kishimoto wants to probably wants to keep it a surprise for the readers.  

The thing is that Hashirama is not Ashura's reincarnation anymore he is Naruto's, that could be the reason why he didn't get both rinnegan. I think he got one rinnegan was because of Hagoromo's chakra alone which was his Yin chakra which is missing the yang half which Naruto has. Ashura and Indra chakra are both required to create Hagoromo chakra which forms the rinnegan in both eyes.
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:34 am

Actually Irielo my point is that Naruto actually fought with great disavantages in his way.. yes I admit Naruto got some boosts in those fights but even then those boosts came with a prices that is his life span gets shortened.. remember in the valley of the end Naruto couldn't handle any more of kurama's chakra 'cause only thanks to 1 tail his own body was suffering more damage than having a beneficial boost.. and well the other fights as we all have seen but and right now Naruto is fighting with the stamina he has left, remember he has been fighting constantly in the war.. made tons of clones which had kyuubi mode in which kurama adviced him that if he did that he would kill himself more.. then in obitos' fight Kurama then conceded to help Naruto so he wouldn't kill himself.. and you know all the deal.. what I'm getting at is even with all of that against Naruto, he managed to be on even ground fighting sasuke..obito..madara.. and yadda yadda yadda..

Now if you remember right Naruto too had his flaws now with the kitsune sennin mode "as I like to say" in which he had to recharge some chakra "more like wait for Kurama to gather more chakra" and then come fight again..

Geez what I'm getting at is not that I want to see Naruto kick sasuke's ass as you put it 'cause I have a grudge or something.. I admit I once had a grudge but meh that was illogical what I do know is that in all the fights Naruto has gone and has fought with technical disadvantages against him and even then Naruto managed to win the fight... just pointing that out... So dunno how the actual fight is going to happen or what the outcome will be..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:40 am

Please Rick, try to understand that I was not talking about why Naruto did not win at that time. If you get what I meant, it's that Naruto lost that time. That's a fact. Now if you want to talk about the reasons why it happened, it's up to you.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:50 am

mmmm ok.. i was just talking about reasons but I think that time was more of a draw as the one up said and not that Naruto lost... or if you look at it at an different angle then Naruto was the winner there 'cause the bet was that he wouldn't be able to scratch the forehead but in reality Naruto did scratch the forehead..... and well right now as I said in the fight that's going to happen I don't know what the outcome might be.. what I do think and believe is that well Narutos' going to win..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:50 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:mmmm ok.. i was just talking about reasons but I think that time was more of a draw as the one up said and not that Naruto lost... or if you look at it at an different angle then Naruto was the winner there 'cause the bet was that he wouldn't be able to scratch the forehead but in reality Naruto did scratch the forehead..... and well right now as I said in the fight that's going to happen I don't know what the outcome might be.. what I do think and believe is that well Narutos' going to win..

To the bolded: I would say that Naruto won this challenge (scratching the forehead) but lost the fight because if Sasuke wanted, he could have killed him at the end of the day...

Anyway, regarding the upcoming fight, the true victory would consist in having Sasuke definitely back by teaching him a lesson about teamwork, that individual power is not enough to make a good leader. I think Sasuke did already acknowledge Naruto's fighting abilities. It was to be seen after their small confrontation which happened after the Kage Summit when he told Obito that he needed Itachi's eyes here.

Sasuke at that time already acknowledged that he would have to be at full power to fight Naruto. The fight against Kaguya also showed that when he said something like Sakura and Kakashi were useless (until he got saved by Sakura and Obito and Kakashi's power-up).So, the point of this fight is more about the difference of doing things between two powerful characters and two friends. And out of all Team 7, Sasuke seems to be the one who still needs to learn something for him to develop.

Back to the main topic, in terms of technical abilities, I think both are equal. The outcome of this fight will be decided by other aspects. That's why Kakashi and Sakura's presence is not a coincidence.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:31 am

I doubt Sasuke would get wood style from Hashirama's cells, though it's definitely not impossible. I'm sure that since we did not seemingly learn what Sasuke got from Hashirama during the fight against Madara or Kaguys that this will be fight were we learn what he got.

I'm curious what Sasuke's shown advantage will be (though I have thought it could end up being related to being able to control the bijuu). I think Sasuke is going to be "winning" this fight to start, so we should get a good show to start off from him. If it looks too good for Naruto to start, then we know it'll go downhill quickly somehow.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:22 pm

I don't like idea of Sasuke getting wood style but it seems like possibility for him but he is displayed as a Yin style ninja and wood style is Yang, thats if Kishi sticks to the Yin/Yang principle of Naruto and Sasuke.

I do think that principle is gone tho because of Yin Kurama and Hashirams's cells what do you think?

+Yamasaki Akaiko What do you think of Naruto getting Wood style cause it could really help in battle with Sasuke and TB's?
I agree, with Sasuke winning from start until Naruto understands Sasuke's Abiilities and timing of his attacks kind-of like with Obito.

+Irielo As of right now they are probably equal! Speaking of Kakashi and Sakura  I think they are going to pick sides! I know they will probably pick Naruto its just to see what ninja system they want and to see who they are loyal too expressly Sakura.

Bit off-topic just noticed that Yang Kurama scene when calling for Naruto's help is a quite similar scenario to Hinata's scene when they got trapped in the genjutsu!
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:39 pm

Sacred Fire wrote:+Irielo As of right now they are probably equal! Speaking of Kakashi and Sakura  I think they are going to pick sides! I know they will probably pick Naruto its just to see what ninja system they want and to see who they are loyal too expressly Sakura.

Bit off-topic just noticed that Yang Kurama scene when calling for Naruto's help is a quite similar scenario to Hinata's scene when they got trapped in the genjutsu!

Naruto, Kakashi and Sakura feel responsible about Sasuke. Naruto failed at bringing his friend back. It's now a chance for him to prove the latter that he is worth to become one day the Hokage by teaching him something. Kakashi, as he said in chapter 675, was not able to understand Sasuke. As his former Sensei, he also feels responsible for not have been able to keep Sasuke inside T7. Sakura still has the sadness of not have been able to save Sasuke from his darkness.

That's why I think they all have a role to play in Sasuke's case. Sakura and Kakashi might not fight against Sasuke but they might be a moral support for Naruto. They might show Sasuke that if they don't follow him, no one will. In this case, it would be up to Sasuke to decide to change his views or to end up like someone like Madara for instance.

So, to me, Naruto's advantage in this fight lies in the (moral) support he will get from Sakura and Kakashi whereas Sasuke will have only his own power to rely on.

Regarding the off-topic: I think it's just a drawing technique which is used in similar situations to basically express the same things.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:27 am

I think the fight is kinda being setup like the Ashura and Indra fight with Naruto getting support from his friends and Sasuke must rely on himself and his power, as you said. With both of them being reincarnation and all it make sense to end this way and we didn't see much in their demi-god battle. I guess we be seeing it in Naruto vs Sasuke fight how it ended and all.

I can imagine the cliche ending of the battle, 3 of them or (Kakashi and Sakura) spiritiually pushing the rasengan to Sasuke and winning the fight with the power of friendship. I hope this doesn't happen!

TBH I don,t know how Sakura can save Sasuke from the darkness Sasuke has never listened to reason which I mean by TNJ and thats been Naruto's doing all along.

I wrote that off-topic because Hinata and Yang Kurama were strong enough to resist the genjutsu at least for a bit and get their last words out to Naruto. Yang Kurama and Naruto became close-friends after unlocking the seal I wonder what it could mean for Hinata Mmmm! Which she thought Naruto was dead so why call out to him for help why not call-out to the Hokage's help.
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:11 am

Sacred Fire wrote:I think the fight is kinda being setup like the Ashura and Indra fight with Naruto getting support from his friends and Sasuke must rely on himself and his power, as you said. With both of them being reincarnation and all it make sense to end this way and we didn't see much in their demi-god battle. I guess we be seeing it in Naruto vs Sasuke fight how it ended and all.

I can imagine the cliche ending of the battle, 3 of them or (Kakashi and Sakura) spiritiually pushing the rasengan to Sasuke and winning the fight with the power of friendship. I hope this doesn't happen!

TBH I don,t know how Sakura can save Sasuke from the darkness Sasuke has never listened to reason which I mean by TNJ and thats been Naruto's doing all along.

I wrote that off-topic because Hinata and Yang Kurama were strong enough to resist the genjutsu at least for a bit and get their last words out to Naruto. Yang Kurama and Naruto became close-friends after unlocking the seal I wonder what it could mean for Hinata Mmmm! Which she thought Naruto was dead so why call out to him for help why not call-out to the Hokage's help.

Honestly, I would like to see Hagoromo staying enough long to watch Naruto and Sasuke's fight. This would be an opportunity for him (Hagoromo) to "travel" in the past and give some flashbacks regarding Indra and Ashura's fight.

I would also not like to see Kakashi and Sakura "pushing" Naruto on a spiritual level. As for Sakura for instance, I would prefer to see her confirming what Kakashi said in ch 675, that she is no more a Sasuke fangirl but that her love matured in a way that she can make Sasuke understand that no matter how much she loves him, she will never be able to accept his way of doing things in case he still persists.

Kakashi, as a team leader, would also show Sasuke (in Kakashi's own way of doing/expressing things) that it takes more than power to be a true leader.

But of course, Naruto as the main hero, will do the main job.

Anyway, what I see as Sasuke's advantage remain in the fact that the latter always want to get the job done. To reach any goal he is able to put his emotions and feelings aside and remain focused.
As for Naruto's advantage, I've already written about it, but his main challenge (as well as Sakura and Kakashi's one) is to break the shell Sasuke put on his heart, by showing the latter that taking things on his own will never work out.

Off-topic thing: thanks for being more clear about that. I don't know if the two moments could get metaphorically connected tbh.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:33 am

I agree, I also want the sage to stay a while for flashbacks and Reminisce about their battle. There are so many questions about that battle that need to be answered!

TBH I don't know how Sakura can be in love with Sasuke even after all he's done nearly killing her and all but I do want Sasusaku to happen tho! That Sasusaku moment in the desert  just shows how mature her feelings are for Sasuke at that moment she wasn't acting like a fangirl she was calm and composed even during that powerful moment.
IMO I think Sasuke does have a soft-spot for Sakura expressly during part-1.

I agree with your Sasuke advantage! Sasuke has always good at hiding his emotions so it doesn't distract him.
On Naruto's advantage, so you are saying you need all 3 of them to break Sasuke's curse of hatred around him and his lineage. Interesting!

What do you think Kakashi and Sakura are going to do now cause they are exhausted? act as cheerleaders for Naruto! LOL!
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:03 am

^ Indeed. Hagoromo's presence as neutral witness would allow for some reminiscence about what happened during Indra and Ashura's fight.

As for Sakura, I tend to disagree on the common thought that Sasuke tried to kill her (if you are referring to what happened after the Kage Summit). Sakura was the one who tried to kill Sasuke at first. Ok, she tried to know what was going on with him and she wanted to redress his honor but she tried to deceive him nonetheless although it was for his well-being. Sasuke then reacted to that.

What I meant is that Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi still need to achieve something regarding Sasuke. If you look at it, they all failed somehow (for the reasons I've mentioned above).

Regarding Kakashi and Sakura being exhausted, I also thought about it for Kakashi until seeing how he was able to spam some Kamui recently (when he needed to recover from using it too often before) and the same goes for Sakura who had almost no chakra left but was able to help in healing Naruto, to use  her diamond seal, to cooperate with Obito to get to Sasuke and to punch Kaguya. So, in this technical regard, the story showed me that a lot of things are still possible.

How it will be displayed is another question though. The only one(s) having the answer to that is (are) Kishimoto (and the editors).
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:00 pm

I never understand why Sakura is singled out for Sasuke. Besides the fact that she was trying to kill him, Sasuke has tried to kill several others. There are so many examples of love between those who were at one time trying to kill each other (regardless of the reason) that it's clearly missing the point of the story to even remotely think that matters.

As for the question posed to me, I think Naruto having wood style would be worse than Sasuke having it. Sure it could happen, but I wouldn't consider it a good idea for the story. Sasuke has a reason (Hashirama) to get it. Naruto doesn't have a reason.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:41 pm

As long as support it is not one big TNJ battle!  

Regarding their boosts in their chakra all of a sudden as for Sakura she was out of medical chakra but not her Yin seal chakra. I think it is like a second reserve for Sakura kind-of like a TB for Naruto but it will very long time to replenish itself since she needs her own chakra to replenish the seal.
For Kakashi could be a plot hole for spaming kamui and very late in the battle only going blind! Sasuke went blind quite fast after spaming his MS techs! Maybe Kurama's chakra slowed down the process of going blind.
How do you think Sakura could open more then 1 portal when Obito clearly said she had the bare-minimum of chakra when could open 3 or 4 portals to finding Sasuke?

As Sakura mentioned a while ago nothing surprises me anymore in this manga!

+Yamasaki Akaiko Naruto does have a reason he's got Ashura's chakra maybe it just has to bloom like when Ashura fought his brother. Plus he has all TB's when put together it create's a tree the Ten-tails! Plus Susuke already has more advantages to beat Naruto already he could force the TB's to give him chakra to spam teleport which is very difficult to fight against.
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:00 pm

^ In order to fix things once for all with Sasuke, some talks are necessary. Sakura still needs to know more regarding the Uchiha massacre + it would also be an opportunity for Sasuke to come back on some moments of his life and expressing things about his past in another perspective (for instance, I would like a flashback of the night when he left Konoha and when he said "thank you" to Sakura, but this time the flashback would show his face).

If Naruto and Sasuke can really understand each other through their fists + the way Sasuke wants to deal with things (killing the Kages, controlling the Bijuus), then for sure, a battle is unavoidable.

Anyway, to me, for Sasuke's case to get resolved, one should expect some talks (between the T7 members) on the top of the battle.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:21 pm

When was Ashura shown having wood style? I don't recall him ever showing that ability. I remember seeing with the "black spheres" in what seemed like a "Kurama-like" cloak by Ashura (and nothing else) to combat Indra's "Susanoo-like" cloak for a fight.

Spamming kamui doesn't equal going blind, particularly considering it was only "one eye" (not two) and the other times he had Obito's help. Sakura is stronger than Obito thinks. Obito doesn't know Sakura's levels of strength (he barely knew her at all). You'd have a point if Sakura said it--not Obito.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:13 am

I get your point Yamasaki Akaiko Ashura hasn't shown any feats of wood style, but all I am trying to say are his powers are so suited for wood style cause trees are life and he has so much life-force which makes the trees grow faster.

+Irielo I want to why killing the kages will fix the shinobi system they are not resposible for that while not their generation atleast, same goes with bijuu they were just just as weapons for their village they don't even get say in it.

Yes, I know to expect some talk between T7 what I meant is a whole 2 or 3 chapters of TNJ.
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next