Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shippuden: Dreamers Fight

4 posters

Go down

Naruto Shippuden: Dreamers Fight Empty Naruto Shippuden: Dreamers Fight

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:24 am

This is the best fan-made live action based on Naruto, that you can ever find anywhere in the world. I think that every Naruto fan must see this at least once. You will be blown away with this awesome work by Thousand Pounds. The quality of everything is incredibly amazing. Even though actors are americans, they speak on Japanese specially for this live action! The choreography of fights is so cool, that some hollywood movies could be jealous. Just sit down, turn HD on and watch, you will not regret a second.

The story takes place after the Pain saga, with Naruto becoming the acknowledged village hero he's always sought out to be. Seeing Naruto grow steps closer to his dream, Rock lee decides he, too, must continue to grow and push his training even harder. Feeling unfulfilled in his regimen, Lee decides to challenge Naruto to a no holds barred duel in hopes to reignite his passion to become the best ninja he can be. Naruto accepts the challenge from his close friend, and with this, the fight is set! Will Naruto's constant growth and Nine-Tailed Fox spirit overwhelm the hardworking, hand-to-hand fighter, or will Lee, again, push his body to the limits to become the more powerful opponent? Thousand Pounds Action Company brings you "Naruto Shippuden: Dreamers Fight"!
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden: Dreamers Fight Empty Re: Naruto Shippuden: Dreamers Fight

Post by Fallere825 Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:28 am

I must say...that was well done. Considering anime isn't made to be transferred to live action. I give them 2 thumbs up

Naruto Shippuden: Dreamers Fight 2697176399 Naruto Shippuden: Dreamers Fight 2697176399
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:03 am

I've seen this! It was well made, I really liked it and hope they have more of these in the future.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:59 am

I could not imagine the manga nor the anime turned into a live thing like that. I must admit: very nice and well done!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down