Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2014 Will be the end to Naruto Shippuden

+5
Yamasaki Akaiko
Bubbles
Subaru
BlackNoon
NaruHina <3
9 posters

Go down

2014 Will be the end to Naruto Shippuden Empty 2014 Will be the end to Naruto Shippuden

Post by NaruHina <3 Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:44 pm

So, a lot of people on Facebook and Tumblr are saying that Naruto Shippuden will end in 2014 and there will be only ONE official pairing in the end. From what they said, Kishi confirmed all of this. 2014 Will be the end to Naruto Shippuden 3516892631 

How do you feel? I know I'm feeling a bit bittersweet.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

2014 Will be the end to Naruto Shippuden Empty Re: 2014 Will be the end to Naruto Shippuden

Post by BlackNoon Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:36 pm

If that ONE pairing isn't naruhina I'm going to flip shit!
BlackNoon
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

2014 Will be the end to Naruto Shippuden Empty Re: 2014 Will be the end to Naruto Shippuden

Post by NaruHina <3 Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:55 pm

Lmao! True shiz... I won't flip out though. Just a bit shocked.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Subaru Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:36 pm

i think it's all a big trolling. Many people write that Naruto will end in 2014. But I have never seen that will be only ONE official pairing ... In addition, while Kishimoto's interview not lay out on shonenjump.com or shonenjump.viz.com, you should not believe the rumors =)
read it, for example http://www.saiyanisland.com/2013/12/naruto-ending-in-2014/
Subaru
Subaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:06 pm

I doubt it will end in 2014, and while Kishi did say there would be at least one canon pairing at the end a while back, I have seen nothing about it lately.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:08 am

Alright, thanks for clearing that up. It was just tj at A LOT of people were posting the same thing,so I believed it. Even though Naruto has a lot of questions to be answered before it ends.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:02 am

Stop believing things you read or hear on the Internet just because you read it or heard it somewhere. It's not a good idea in general, not just when it comes to Naruto.

Always find a source for any information you read/hear (any posting on facebook nor tumblr alone does not count as a source). If you can't find a good one, you are allowed to take a wait and see approach. Kishimoto almost never comments on pairings so the moment someone has said that he has you should pretty much ignore it. The last time Kishimoto made a real pairing comment it was to state that Sakura definitely loves Sasuke (which had only been said several times within the manga anyway already at the time he said it; and has of course been hinted at since then too). That is by far the most blunt statement ever made by Kishimoto with respect to pairings outside of a databook entry (or using the manga), which means he never says anything we don't already know in an interview.

The "only one official" comment I'm pretty sure comes from the continued pretending to not understand what "at least one" means when he answered a question to US Shonen Jump years ago (in an interview just before Part 2 was going to start being translated in the US though it had already finished at least one arc in Japan). For some reason, "at least one" means only one to some people despite the fact that "at least one" has always meant "one or more."

I don't even consider this stuff trolling. I consider it the fact that too many people refuse to research things and just rather react to something that they see/hear/read. I understand some misunderstandings based on being dependent on others to translate for you when it comes to Naruto (I know I'm at the mercy of those translating Japanese to English). However, when it takes no time to visit any major reputable Naruto info site to know what Kishimoto said at Jump Festa, it's just being reactionary instead of doing so little bit of researching (which shouldn't even take too long thanks to Google or whatever search engine you like).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:00 am

^ so what exactly are these reputable websites for the people who might not be aware?
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:22 am

^ It's not that difficult to confirm a "reliable" source, in my opinion. When you already know how Kishimoto rolls, and the information he's willing to give away, it's kind of simple to differentiate a rumor from a real interview. But I do trust the link Subaru posted. Saiyanisland usually posts accurate updates. I don't know of any other websites but I do think that one is pretty reliable.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:41 am

Thank you! I won't do that anymore.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:08 pm

^Please, don't feel bad about it. Making mistakes is a good way of learning. Who can pretend to be perfect?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:01 pm

It could be the end of Shippuden, but I don't think it will be the end of the story, there is still some things that need to be accomplished, the Battle against Madara I feel is almost half way done, but I get the feeling that there is more that needs to be done.

I don't think Shippuden will finish in 2014, let's go through the list of things that need to be done and it isn't a long list either.

1. the end of the war, I would give it 15-20 chapters.
2. possible fight with Sasuke.
3. possibly Orochimaru, situation.
4. Naruto becoming Hokage.
5. NaruHina ending, (since Kishi was teasing it rotten)

If Shippuden ends then that might mean that there will be a 3rd part, but that is only possible if Kishi sees fit to do so
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:06 am

bricksquad88 wrote:^ so what exactly are these reputable websites for the people who might not be aware?

If you want "fan-centered," then Strawberry's mention (which Subaru posted) is probably the best one.

However, in general, outside of things that are aired on TV in Japan (which usually end up on Youtube or something), the official places are: Viz (though they usually keep things for paid subscribers only; there's usually enough subscribers willing to re-post their stuff anyway on the larger Naruto message boards; do not trust the actual fan message boards on Viz though) or of course the best source being the Japanese Shonen Jump, which will directly link you to info involving the manga, anime, and/or other official merchandise in Japan (though they also link to Viz now). Of course, some stuff does occasionally come from the official twitter accounts, too.

When it comes to Jump Festa, since that is not technically recorded (or at least those who do record keep it off the 'net 99% of the time), we're always at the mercy of that Japanese fans that attend and their reports of what happened. It's usually not hard to get an idea of what was said as long as you wait about 24 hours for all the reports to come in which allows the "trolling" (though there usually isn't too much of that) to be sorted out from what really happened. That's when knowing who is/isn't trustworthy on the larger Naruto message boards comes in handy. I personally get my Jump Festa info every year at Naruto Forums once everything has settled down and the Japanese fans (some are from Japan, others just know the language well enough to translate) explain what happened.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:24 am

Thanks Irielo! Absolutely no one!
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down