Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

does chapter 691 play in NaruHina's advantage.

+9
Beautiful Hime
Yamasaki Akaiko
Bubbles
racefan1992
Irielo
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
senjusana
Naruto<3 Hinata
Mustang
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

does chapter 691 play in NaruHina's advantage. Empty does chapter 691 play in NaruHina's advantage.

Post by Mustang Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:46 pm

So this thread is basically a speculation thread, and the reason what that is the case is because of Naruto's last goodbye to his father, no doubt it was an emotional farewell, this chapter tied up some loose ends like the Madara and Hashirama making their promise to one another. but the one thing that kind of sticks out a little is not the interactions between Kurama and Naruto, is what Naruto said before his father left the world of the living.

Kushina: find a girl like me, someone who isn't weird. (on a side note, Hinata was never weird)
Naruto: to find a woman who is great like mom, well uhhh, anyway, not everything is going just the way mom told me.

so if we look at that, it could possibly mean that there is someone waiting for him, that he isn't certain as to how to put it, now this to me is also speculation at this stage as we are heading towards the finale of this story, so let's interpret this way, what if Naruto was referring to Hinata? the one possible way I can see it is, that Naruto doesn't know exactly how to act when it comes to girls at the moment, I get the feeling that he is going to try, so that could mean that he is either going to reply to Hinata not too far from now, or he is going to discover more about girls.

the more I think about it the more I feel that Hinata also knows that Naruto isn't perfect and will stick by him no matter what, so I doubt there is much Naruto needs to do, but then again Naruto knows that Hinata isn't perfect either, so that comment about 'not everything is going just the way mom told me,' could well possibly be leaning towards NaruHina. But then again that is an assumption at the moment so I am not 100% certain as to the context of last few seconds of Naruto's and Minato's conversation. but the way it looks to me, is that Naruto was likely not referring the Sakura and possibly about to mention Hinata, because he did hesitate for a short moment, which could possibly signify that there is someone who he is interested in, but he also knew that his father would never be able to meet her.

but then again, it is speculation and we will not know the full extent of who Naruto was about to say, before cutting himself off and hesitating for a short moment, it could mean that we might end up seeing something in one of the coming chapters, maybe in about 2-3 chapters time, which is possible.

also on a side note NS can use this as well, so we also need to take that into consideration.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

does chapter 691 play in NaruHina's advantage. Empty Re: does chapter 691 play in NaruHina's advantage.

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:30 am

I hope so
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

does chapter 691 play in NaruHina's advantage. Empty Re: does chapter 691 play in NaruHina's advantage.

Post by Mustang Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:30 am

the reason why I am pointing this out, is because Sakura certainly has some aspects that are paralleled to Kushina, but Naruto's comment to his father, shows us as well that parallels mean nothing, as I pointed out in the chapter thread a moment ago, Naruto is seemingly going to go after someone who isn't like his mother, one he sees as great not perceived great that he once thought of a while ago.

a while ago, he thought Sakura was the greatest girl he ever met, but as the series progressed, he met Hinata, I think we are going to see in the coming chapters, when he reunites with everyone and Hinata, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Kishi makes NaruHina canon very soon anyway.

I think Naruto showed great maturity in admitting that he still doesn't understand much when it comes to girls, but with his hesitation about finding a woman, it certainly makes for an interesting topic as well, this is something that NS and NH will be debating over the next few weeks, but I have a feeling that Naruto will end up with Hinata in the end, maybe because of the solid evidence that has come in the last 200+ chapters.

I personally think the last 20+ chapters have some indication where the pairings are heading.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:48 am

We cannot be so sure.Naruto's statement never indicated towards Sakura or Hinata.To me it seemed like he had wanted to say something,but hesitated.

I guess after IT is undone,we would get a NaruHina moment.That moment will tell us or show us how good NH is as a romantic pairing.Whether it is canon or not.Wishing for a grand reunion between them.(Fingers crossed!)
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:20 am

exactly right there Senjusana, it was not complete, he hesitated so he might have been thinking about someone but didn't want to say. but this thread is also a speculation topic because both NS and NH is going to have a field day with this topic.

it was an indirect shipping moment, so whatever happens in one of the future chapters will be a very interesting moment, the one thing we also need to look at is that NaruSaku was already resolved long before this but NaruHina well there hasn't been a resolution yet.

I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens after the IT is dispelled and that will most likely be next chapter, I get the feeling we will need to wait the following chapter before we get the next NaruHina moment..

The other thing is Naruto might not fully understand, but there is one thing that he doesn't realise, when he was interacting with Hinata throughout the war, he was acting in the correct manner, the best thing he can do, is to be himself, trying to be something else wouldn't make Hinata happy, she loves Naruto for who he is, not what he is or for some of the stupid things he has done in the past, I think Naruto knows this well enough, he knows the reasons why Hinata loves him, so I seriously doubt he will reject, his actions after the confession don't warrant a rejection. Hinata has never judged him, so I do think we might see a reciprocation coming up in the coming chapters.

why destroy the build up from the last 240+ chapters, wouldn't make sense if that were to happen, I would be disappointed but I would accept.

Last edited by Mustang on Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:52 am

WAHHH!!! to hell with it !!! XD kidding kidding.. no but really this is a very very interesting topic which all Naruto fans where kind of waiting for to be addressed.. and well here it is but it will be "bloody" to put it in a dramatic way... (If you know what i mean) but oh well we really need to wait and see... and well I do have some thinking about this little sentences but i'll wait to address them.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:44 am

I think that next weeks chapter might shows some naruhina interactions if this chapter is supposed to be a hint or something.
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:46 am

Actually guys, did you think about it? I mean, if Naruto wanted to say that the girl he found was Sakura, he could have told his father that he knows her already. He could have said that his father already thought she was his girlfriend and compared her temper to Kushina...

In other words, it would have been easy for Naruto because Edo Tensei Minato did meet Sakura in opposition to Hinata. Minato did not have much time left to hear everything regarding Naruto's romantic life and I don't think Naruto just wanted to say Hinata's name to his dad without the latter knowing her at least better.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:05 am

I still say Kishi/editors/both trolled both NS and NH because Naruto wasn't forthcoming. While i do like the fact that he honest that he doesn't understand much about girls (which Naruto is 25% right).

If both NS and NH can use it, it is a troll. Kishi/editors/both are playing both sides against the middle.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:18 am

racefan1992 wrote:I still say Kishi/editors/both trolled both NS and NH because Naruto wasn't forthcoming. While i do like the fact that he honest that he doesn't understand much about girls (which Naruto is 25% right).

If both NS and NH can use it, it is a troll. Kishi/editors/both are playing both sides against the middle.

I would not say Kishimoto/the editors was/were trolling. Naruto's statement was made ambiguous in order to avoid revealing his true feelings which could have been a definitive hint regarding his future romantic life. I think the best way to canonize any pairing consists in a clear interaction between the two people involved in the pairing and not an interaction between only one and a third party (Naruto and Minato).

Btw, I think it is a nice touch that Naruto admitted that he still had to learn more about girls/women, because tell me, who as a man can pretend to know/understand women 100%?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:43 am

When you look at the whole of the story and not just this chapter, it's pretty obvious that this craps all over NaruSaku. Just take into account all the so called NS moments, the recent GF comment NS swore up and down is Naruto being "super serious" about his feelings and Minato gave them his blessing because Sakura is totes like his wife.

Now, Naruto talking about how he doesn't know much about girls, things aren't going just the way mom talked about, and did not even mention Sakura, nor did he even acknowledge any NS moments that have supposedly happened. If NS was going to happen, this was the time. Minato was there, Naruto was finally responding to Kushina's love advice, Sakura was there. Yet he completely bypasses it.

There hasn't been a single moment of "NS" that Naruto has acknowledged and that is saying something at this point. I'm not surprised he didn't mention Hinata but was ambiguous with it because Minato never met Hinata, Naruto isn't experienced with girls, and they still need to talk and have a reunion.

Naruto certainly wasn't talking about Sakura when he talked about "trying his best" because Naruto hasn't done a damn thing toward winning Sakura's affections, instead all but acknowledged and is adamant about her loving Sasuke, yet he's done far more to follow every other piece of Kushina's advice.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:02 am

Bubbles wrote:When you look at the whole of the story and not just this chapter, it's pretty obvious that this craps all over NaruSaku. Just take into account all the so called NS moments, the recent GF comment NS swore up and down is Naruto being "super serious" about his feelings and Minato gave them his blessing because Sakura is totes like his wife.

Now, Naruto talking about how he doesn't know much about girls, things aren't going just the way mom talked about, and did not even mention Sakura, nor did he even acknowledge any NS moments that have supposedly happened. If NS was going to happen, this was the time. Minato was there, Naruto was finally responding to Kushina's love advice, Sakura was there. Yet he completely bypasses it.

There hasn't been a single moment of "NS" that Naruto has acknowledged and that is saying something at this point. I'm not surprised he didn't mention Hinata but was ambiguous with it because Minato never met Hinata, Naruto isn't experienced with girls, and they still need to talk and have a reunion.

Naruto certainly wasn't talking about Sakura when he talked about "trying his best" because Naruto hasn't done a damn thing toward winning Sakura's affections, instead all but acknowledged and is adamant about her loving Sasuke, yet he's done far more to follow every other piece of Kushina's advice.

My thoughts exactly. Actually, it would have been a golden opportunity for Naruto to tell his dad that he loves a girl who does not love him back, that this girl has the same temper as his mother and that he already met her (Sakura).

But NO, it did not happen this way although all the ingredients (examples Bubbles mentioned) were there in case NS was intended.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:41 am

Irielo wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:I still say Kishi/editors/both trolled both NS and NH because Naruto wasn't forthcoming. While i do like the fact that he honest that he doesn't understand much about girls (which Naruto is 25% right).

I would not say Kishimoto/the editors was/were trolling. Naruto's statement was made ambiguous in order to avoid revealing his true feelings which could have been a definitive hint regarding his future romantic life. I think the best way to canonize any pairing consists in a clear interaction between the two people involved in the pairing and not an interaction between only one and a third party (Naruto and Minato).

Btw, I think it is a nice touch that Naruto admitted that he still had to learn more about girls/women, because tell me, who as a man can pretend to know/understand women 100%?

I wouldn't give the trolling factor a 10, more like a 3 or 3.5.

While i get what you and Bubbles-chan are saying. I still say Kishi/editors/both are playing both sides against the middle. But in this case, the middle wins. Usually one side overcomes the otherside and the middle.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:16 am

I don't buy "trolling" claims. But then again, I still don't know why people still think that "making an argument" actually matters. The question is a "legitimate argument." When things are reduced to only legitimate stuff, all forms of trolling go away.

Every chapter goes in NaruHina's favor because that's the intended pairing as made blatantly obvious back in Part 1. The only issue is just when the trigger gets pulled. However, if one pays attention to the story as a whole, the trigger can't be pulled until some moment after Hinata gets to confront Naruto when the war is over as per chapter 573.

Personally, I feel the trigger will be pulled after that first confrontation as I don't expect NaruHina to be official until either the last chapter or one of the few chapters just before the end as I've contended ever since 2008 at Naruto Forums.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:26 am

Is it possible that Naruto could be confused about his feeling towards Sakura or Hinata and he just doesn't know? Maybe that's why he had trouble talking about it? Another thing I think, and it makes a good story for a canon couple is building up to the final moment, even if it takes hundreds of chapters. Anyway, I am keeping my fingers crossed for the next upcoming chapters hoping to have something or some answers. :)
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:47 am

Why would he be confused about his feelings for sakura
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleHyuga Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:48 pm

Before, when someone asked to Naruto if Sakura was his girlfriend (up their littlest finger) Naruto got blushed, remember? When Minato asked Naruto the same, Naruto just have doubt in his answer cause girlfriend=\=girl friend, or something, but we can see his attitude changed. Now, about the farewell between he and his father, "I'm trying my best" I think he refers to everything, to how he's trying to do what Kushina told him. Obviously, for me, he didn't refer to Sakura, in fact, when he says "a girl as great as mom" it shows what Kushina refered before... NS always said that Kushina supported NS cause Sakura's temperament is similar to Kushina's (though Kushina never hit Minato), but now we can see she refer "as great as her", someone who loves her from the bottom of their heart. I'm not saying that this is a reason why Naruto "must" love Hinata, but Hinata, I think, is the woman for Naruto.
Natuto says he doesn't know too much about girls, and of course, he just crushed with Sakura when they were just kids and it was 'cause she was the first girl who talked to him or something (?) but that's not love... If Naruto loved Sakura 691 was the chapter to tell it; Minato knows her, she was there... Ok, maybe is stupid to say that he loves a girl who doesn't love him back, but Naruto could say it and then say "but I'm trying my best" (though like someone posted here before, we see that he's trying nothing to win Sakura's love) or if he was sure he "loves" Sakura, he could say "I already found like her, but...." Or something.... I think chapter 691 tell us That Naruto doesn't love Sakura (like NS say) .... Mmm, anyway, if that part was ambiguous I think is cause Kishi knows what "pairings" cause in the readers and doing this, he puts more expectatives

I just hope a NaruHina moment in one of the next chapters *0* and I'm also waiting Hinata's design for the movie :p

this post was edited by ANBU

Last edited by Mustang on Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a slight edit was required)
MichelleHyuga
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:40 am

Right now,691 is a Chapter that is being used by NS also.What I feel is that we should just wait for a chapter or two confirm that 691 directed towards Hinata.

And I'm eagerly waiting for Hinata's look in the movie!!
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:54 am

As expected, I kind of knew that NS was using this chapter to give leverage for NaruSaku evidence, it is a given, but this chapter basically destroyed the so called moment and blessing from 60 chapters ago, I personally don't see it as massive hint, since it also proved that Naruto was never in love with Sakura, this chapter hurts NS more than it realises.

You know the amazing thing about this chapter wasn't just the emotion that the characters exhibited, but it is also point out that Naruto showed amazing maturity when saying his last farewell to his father, I get the feeling that he already knows but has no idea how to reply to whoever it is.

unfortunately for NS, I do not see that this chapter favoured the pairing, but as I have been saying it is up for interpretation and I think we need to wait for maybe a little while longer.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:06 am

Yes it did debunk the fact that Naruto took the girlfriend comment seriously.As we all said,it was a Team 7 reunion and we saw Sakura bashing up Naruto for his stupidity.But NS mistook it for a canon moment.

We just gotta wait for a while to know where Naruto's heart lies.
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:50 am

senjusana wrote:Yes it did debunk the fact that Naruto took the girlfriend comment seriously.As we all said,it was a Team 7 reunion and we saw Sakura bashing up Naruto for his stupidity.But NS mistook it for a canon moment.

We just gotta wait for a while to know where Naruto's heart lies.

Actually, it was a canon moment but not a romantic one.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:22 pm

Yeah it wasn't romantic, Naruto didn't take his father's question seriously and not only that it was confirmed to be a joke a mere chapter later by the man himself, NS might have gotten a high from chapter 631 but in reality Naruto was the one that debunked it for us, this chapter was just another confirmation on that point. that also proves the point Jiraiya made earlier in Shippuden about Naruto, he still doesn't fully understand a woman's heart.

but him admitting it, is a really good attitude to have, because he is willing to make the effort to learn, so I am guessing that in the coming chapters he could end asking Hinata to be at his side constantly.

you know there is one thing that NS also needs to realise, when it comes to romance, it never works out the way a person expects it to work, some might even say that love is an unpredictable emotion, considering that his mother asked him to go for a girl just like her, well that isn't working out either and Naruto is showing that is the case, Naruto whom had a crush on Sakura has basically shown us in this chapter that he wasn't even in love with Sakura, he sees her as a friend or a sister for that matter.

So let's look at Kushina, she had a short temper, she was really strong she had her imperfections (Sakura with her forehead and Kushina with her red hair) yet she told her son to go for a girl just like her, personality wise that would be Sakura, but since it isn't going the way she told him.

interesting isn't it, he followed the advice in one area, but in the other part he is making his own choice here, which is significant towards the girl Naruto will end up with, and since it isn't going the way his mother told him to, I seriously doubt that Sakura is the girl that Naruto was about to spill out. But when we look at what he said before his father left the world of the living, it certainly shows that Naruto is interested in a girl, but who is it for that matter? it is a mystery that most likely will get solved in the next 2-3 chapters and since I doubt that it is Sakura and the NaruHina reunion has been foreshadowed on more than one occasion we will most likely end up with a happy ending for Naruto and Hinata as well.

well I am crossing my fingers.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:17 pm

My bad..a canon romantic moment! The girlfriend comment was just for fun,but NS uses it to support their pairing.Even 691 is being used by NS.

I felt that Kishi doesn't what to resolve the pairing matter as of now,but is dropping hints here and there.According to me looking at someone's eyes and saying what they feel/think and holding hands are 'romantic'.Even SasuSaku had their eyes moment.
Its just that Naruto hesitated to admit about the girl whom he has on his mind.(691)

I wish the next chapter has some NH moment as its been a long time for us.Also Sasuke's character should get a closure.
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:36 pm

I don't feel it would have been right for Naruto to say who the girl was without the presence of the girl, I would rather see Kishi save that reciprocation or confession, which ever way you look at it, for when he is in the vicinity of that lucky young woman. plus if it was Sakura, Naruto would have said something.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:16 pm

All I have to say is, NS misses another perfect chance to become canon, regarding to me, after seeing NS missing this unique chance, for me it's over for NS, but since it's not my story, I could be wrong.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next