Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Gaiden chapter 6 discussions and chapter 7 predictions

4 posters

Go down

Naruto Gaiden chapter 6 discussions and chapter 7 predictions Empty Naruto Gaiden chapter 6 discussions and chapter 7 predictions

Post by Irielo Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:29 pm

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Naruto Gaiden chapter 6 discussions and chapter 7 predictions Empty Re: Naruto Gaiden chapter 6 discussions and chapter 7 predictions

Post by Mustang Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:45 pm

Sakura destroyed that guy.
both Naruto and Sasuke got soft during the time of peace.
overall a nice chapter, cannot wait to see what happens next, what Shin has to say to Sakura as she saves him, that would be an interesting development.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Naruto Gaiden chapter 6 discussions and chapter 7 predictions Empty Re: Naruto Gaiden chapter 6 discussions and chapter 7 predictions

Post by Irielo Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:13 pm

Sakura came just in time to make the save like a boss. I think Naruto and Sasuke got surprised by the way the enemy was attacking them teleporting his weapons. Anyway, Sakura might have crushed this guy really quickly for him not to notice her before despite all his Sharingan.

I liked how Sarada was worrying for her dad and how he shortly looked at her just while attacking the guy and that was great to see Sasuke using himself as a shield to protect Sarada. A bit frustrating to see Sakura getting caught in the teleportation Jutsu when her and Sasuke were going to reveal things to Sarada. But that was a nice family reunion and SasuSaku moment.

So, father and son has the same name? Like Mustang said, it would be interesting to see what Sakura will learn out of it.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:23 am

Father son with the same name and it looks like they have white Zetsu elements to them. Makes me wonder if they have a hive mind kind of like the Borg in Star Trek. Everyone probably has the same name that would show a lack of individuality. The guy with all the different sharingan might not even be the main bad guy just the most vocal kind of the spokesman. I think the little Juubi looking pokemon looking thing is probably the "queen of the hive" I mean all the Zetsu clones came from the Juubi so these guys probably did as well.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:02 am

Looks like we got another Zetsu villain, glad that Sasuke not as heartless and protect Sarada.
db84x
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down