Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<a class=

+28
bricksquad88
GreatKungLao
Dianahinkle
Innocent Dragon
Mikara
Zoey
zxcmdf
Rivaille
PrettyLittleLiars77
Hinata-Boobs
Irielo
racefan1992
Mustang
Beautiful Hime
pingpong2411
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Batokusanagi
senjusana
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Taushishi17
endame
lily567
NaruHina <3
Azuula
Yamasaki Akaiko
JulaShona
Sacred Fire
eromreven
32 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

<a class= - Page 3 Empty Re: <a class=

Post by pingpong2411 Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:03 pm

Not sure if any of you has seen the bigger scan of Sakura from Saiyan Island.

Spoiler:

It's not pretty clear. At first glance, it looks like Sakura's usual symbol to me (the white circle thing), but after sticking my eyes on it for like 15 mins, studying it from every angle possible, I think it does look like an Uzumaki symbol. I'm not sure... Anyway, I hope Kishi didn't change her symbol. I got so sad when Hinata's fire symbol was removed from her jacket in part 2. I think those symbols are really pretty, and they represent Sakura and Hinata (or a clan, in Hinata's case). It's like when you see rounded sunglasses, you think of Shino and his clan, and when you see a pineapple, you think of the Naras. The same goes for Sakura and her white circle.
pingpong2411
pingpong2411

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:20 pm

Yeah, I'm feeling very confident enough to say that symbol is in fact the Uzumaki clan symbol. Not the Haruno's, even though they're not a clan. But I honestly think that has anything to do with the pairing issues, because everyone in the Leaf Village also wears the same symbol, am I correct?

So, no need for a big debate. Either you're wrong or right.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:54 pm

Eh, I'm all for Naruto being with either of them but I still don't think that's the Uzumaki clan symbol.

I'm just curious what the hell the conflict is going to be.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:53 pm

At 1st I thought Sakura's new look was bleh. But then the more I looked the more I fell in love with it. Like i did with Naruto's haircut, I 1st didn't like it but it grew on me. I fell in love with the way Sakura's bangs are set up, its different and a breath of fresh hair! It just makes me anticipate for Sasuke & Hinata's sketch!!!

And speaking of the mystery woman on the sketch page with Naruto now that we know its not Sakura, I have a feeling it could be Hinata? I doubt it would be a character from a movie, which I been hearing a few say its Ayame =/ I mean unless Kishi wanted to make her a main character in the series to have mentioned her secretly in the sketch I guess but then again its a movie but THEN again this movie is starting the next era so.. its not just any movie... I feel its possible that its Hinata, I hear some say the boobs don't match but certain clothes will make you look different then in others? When we see Hinata's sketch then we will know. I don't think its Kushina cause shes not alive, and as for the ramen guys daughter why would she be that importance to be in Naruto's sketch? Maybe it is Hinata and Kishi covered her face so it could be a surprise. This is what I'm thinking.

Naruto-regular clothes
         fighting clothes
Sakura-regular clothes
         fighting clothes
Hinata- [Possibly the girl in the sketch] that could be Hinata's regular clothes. I mean, she always wore her jacket when she fought. Maybe a new older Hinata such as this one will show her arms? and have it half covered up like it shows with the shirt and the black half sleeve shirt under it? I find it possible.

Last edited by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added stuff.)
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:17 am

Considering there will probably be an Ichiraku scene (there's no reason for the "Ichiraku version" of Naruto if there won't be), Ayame makes sense as a possibility as someone has to be making/serving the food. Depending on how far into the future this is (and we've got no idea on that front), Ayame could possibly be the owner instead of Teuchi--or the both of them might be there.

Supposedly we got more still shots for the "trailer" today. I haven't seen it though. If it's a bunch of still shots, then subs might possibly contain info though I'm not going to expect it.

I do not recall a movie being pushed with so little animation, even when it turned out to be misleading.

Oh, and Kishimoto isn't involved with movie promotion. There are people that are paid to decide what is/isn't shown and when it is shown. The only part of movie promotion that Kishimoto will do will be whatever interviews he will eventually have in November (I figure) before the movie is about to come out.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:54 am

So actually any news regarding the trailer and if someone could post the link here?
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:52 pm

I don't think it came out today... I think.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:22 pm

^Yes it did, it just didn't say anything of importance (unless you care about the fact that there will be an exhibit at some point in 2015 about the "new era"--something that isn't a surprise as I think every movie has had an exhibit).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:53 pm

Oh,okay! Thanks.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:47 am

Where do we look for updates on Hinatas "The Last" look?
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:30 am

Nowhere.

When they choose to release it, they will. Considering the manga will be on break due to the Obon festival in Japan, there's most likely going to no news for awhile anyway.

I just feel bad for Kakashi and Yamato being skipped. I expect Sasuke to take awhile. Hinata is hard to gauge, but she should at worst come when Shino and Kiba do.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:20 pm

Well, Kishis drawn her hair like this before for the cover? I think in the manga before too.. I just don't see the reason why to have the Ichiraku girl on the sketch with him if its for a quick show considering shes not that important [No offense], or Kushina since shes dead and has longer hair.... but Hinata's I could imagine growing or having this stringy length to her older looking self? Maybe its just wishful thinking I just find it interesting though. Heres a fun thought, I saw someone translated a name "Kaguya" on the sketch as well. What if its a humanized Kaguya?!?!? LOL I know far fetched but who knows with Kishi right xD?

<a class= - Page 3 C6410<a class= - Page 3 Mgirl11
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:39 am

Wow totally forgot that kishi did draw Hinata's hair like that before even in a cover... and well Naruto I already thought it was going to be like that you know thanks to Mario's manga ejejejej I KNEW IT!! whatever just waiting to see a new video or something the like :P and if you see it right.. it doesn't look like a towel but more like a "pregnant woman" or is it a towel??!! O_O!! GAHH!! <a class= - Page 3 3623970685 <a class= - Page 3 1391645756 
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:31 am

Maybe Tenten finally let her hair down?
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:24 am

Naaaahhhh why would TenTen matter here O_o
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:25 pm

Tenten matters because she'll be in the movie, which means sketches have been made for her.

The problem is people making a big assumption that will probably not hold true: "there's a girl near a Naruto sketch which means it must be someone important."

It's a random bunch of sketches and the only one identifiable is Naruto's--and that's only because we were given clear sketches for him from the get go. Otherwise, I bet people would've assumed it's "Naruto's son" instead of Naruto himself based on the hair cut and that would've been the unstoppable rumor to be taken as "truth" or you're "crazy."

We'll get a clear sketch. However, until then, any guess is equally valid that has not yet been disproven--and only Sakura has been disproven.

As for the words on the poster, they're random things such as "Kaguya" "Valley of the End" "Infinite Tsukoyomi" "Madara" and some other things that I forgot.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:51 pm

Ohh well nothing good to gain just expecting something we just need to wait and see how the storyline develops then we can say and have something concrete regarding these things.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:03 am

Yeah your right Yamasaki Akaiko we can only make assumptions of that mystery girl.  <a class= - Page 3 2801306734 

I'm more excited about Hinata's design if anything! I can't wait for it to come out was assuming though Kishi on break for their sketches to come out at least but a breaks a break ^^" I'm just too anxious I guess.... My guess is Hinata [regular clothes and fighting clothes] Temari & Ino in one page.

Btw, what is this I hear with the "Icharaku outfit" that confused me.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:31 pm

Each sketch has a title. Naruto's sketches were called "Ichiraku" and "Mission"--the reason for most thinking that there will be an Ichiraku scene (along with the fact that no one thinks Naruto stopped liking ramen).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:17 pm

eromreven wrote:Maybe Tenten finally let her hair down?
Tenten's hair is not that long even whe she let's it down.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:47 am

That's assuming she didn't let her hair grow (similar to how there are those that are hoping Hinata's hair has been cut back to "Part 1"-like length levels).

Until I see a sketch, I don't rule out anyone--even if Naruto is the only one with a hair length change at the moment.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:43 pm

OOOH! I KNOW! It's Naruko!
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:30 pm

I was hoping we'd have some new sketches with this weeks chapter but I guess not.. Its ok though.. At least the new Naruto game is coming out soon so I am excited about that. But I will continuously every day search for updates on the new sketches XD I want to know what Hinata & Sasuke look like soooo bad!
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:52 am

eromreven wrote:OOOH! I KNOW! It's Naruko!

That would be awesome. I would literally end up laughing for probably a good 10 minutes if that happened. ^_^
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:27 pm

Go to SaiyanIsland.com new sketches are revealed of Temari, Ten-Ten, Rock Lee, Gaara & Chouji. What's you guys opinion?? Btw happy to know he's prolonging Hinata's picture... Looking forward to hers and Sasukes.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next