Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<a class=

+28
bricksquad88
GreatKungLao
Dianahinkle
Innocent Dragon
Mikara
Zoey
zxcmdf
Rivaille
PrettyLittleLiars77
Hinata-Boobs
Irielo
racefan1992
Mustang
Beautiful Hime
pingpong2411
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Batokusanagi
senjusana
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Taushishi17
endame
lily567
NaruHina <3
Azuula
Yamasaki Akaiko
JulaShona
Sacred Fire
eromreven
32 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

<a class= - Page 12 Empty Re: <a class=

Post by senjusana Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:07 am

I came across a news stating that Chapter 700 will be set 6 years from now and the movie will cover the time period between now and Chapter 700.Is it true?
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivaille Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:14 am

i severly doubt that for some odd reason.
Rivaille
Rivaille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:21 am

false news mate, there is plenty of that going around ignore it.
no one knows what is happening because there is no official translation and no raws out yet, it could be skipped to 10 years for all we know, but there is no confirmation, people need to be patient for another day or two, then we can see what Kishi presents, but until now all news and supposed leaks are fake until proven otherwise.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:30 am

@Mustang:Thanks for the clarification :)

Btw..I came across some spoilers for the chapter 699 by Evil from Naruto forums.Usually the spoilers he gives out are legit.He has been giving small clues from yesterday and people have been deducing it.One such clue says Sasuke will poke Sakura's head just like how Itachi used to poke his head.

So many spoilers and speculations for the last chapters as well as the movie!! I am so confused!
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:37 am

until the raws come out, then none of the speculations and so called spoilers are real, even the ones that say that Naruto and Hinata are married and expecting/have had their first child. for now we wait.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:41 am

But you know Mustang the same as we all do that WAITING IS SO HARD!! it's just 1 more or two more days I DON'T CARE BUT IT IS SO CLOSE THAT IT'S FREAKING EVERYONE OUT!! xD so yeah nothing much to say in that aspect it's just that is hard waiting but as it is said waiting bear it's fruit.. "or something like that"
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:05 pm

Nah, the spoilers Evil posted are legitimate. Evil has never lied (except one time Evil purposely gave us fake spoilers mixed with the real spoiler and she was up front about it--she did it for 688 as that was the one with Kakashi getting two Sharingan & Susanoo among other things; in fact she did the fake/real mix for that chapter because she figured that we wouldn't have believed her spoilers at all otherwise). Those who are at NarutoForums for years know that Evil never lies. The problem is of course that Evil only posts riddles. You have to figure out the riddle. Some will figure it out correctly and others won't figure it out. So there will be incorrect "spoilers" due to not figuring out the riddle. Probably shouldn't discuss what Evil posted though outside of spoiler tags.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:21 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:Nah, the spoilers Evil posted are legitimate. Evil has never lied (except one time Evil purposely gave us fake spoilers mixed with the real spoiler and she was up front about it--she did it for 688 as that was the one with Kakashi getting two Sharingan & Susanoo among other things; in fact she did the fake/real mix for that chapter because she figured that we wouldn't have believed her spoilers at all otherwise). Those who are at NarutoForums for years know that Evil never lies. The problem is of course that Evil only posts riddles. You have to figure out the riddle. Some will figure it out correctly and others won't figure it out. So there will be incorrect "spoilers" due to not figuring out the riddle. Probably shouldn't discuss what Evil posted though outside of spoiler tags.

that is very true
there was a time i was on narutoforums and evil posted optimus prime i think. at first i didn't get it until the someone pointed out what it meant and it meant that madara fused susanno with kurama during hiss battle with hashirama

he sent ones with itachi flicking sakura forehead and two faucets( hot and cold).
i interpreted from the firstone is that sasuke flicks sakura on her head for some reason but i ain't too sure bout the hot n cold faucets riddle
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:23 am

alright guys i want everyone to read this thread, it is rather serious as well, it does talk about recent spoilers to a minor extent. so here is the link

https://naruhina.forumotion.com/t1369-recent-events
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:01 am

I can't read it. It says that it's for certain members...

Last edited by NaruHina <3 on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:02 am

can't read it zzz... Mustang...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:26 am