Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<a class=

+28
bricksquad88
GreatKungLao
Dianahinkle
Innocent Dragon
Mikara
Zoey
zxcmdf
Rivaille
PrettyLittleLiars77
Hinata-Boobs
Irielo
racefan1992
Mustang
Beautiful Hime
pingpong2411
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Batokusanagi
senjusana
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Taushishi17
endame
lily567
NaruHina <3
Azuula
Yamasaki Akaiko
JulaShona
Sacred Fire
eromreven
32 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

<a class= - Page 11 Empty Re: <a class=

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:16 pm

UWAAAAHH come on come on come on... now it's got me really really freaked out !!!! T.T!
link:
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:46 pm

Umm, why? Unless you haven't been paying attention for the past week, there's nothing said in that article that wasn't already known other than the villain's name and that a trailer will be shown in movie theaters starting November 1st.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:31 am

Ok ok guys I think I got some juice: I'm sorry but I'm on my iPad so I can't post any pictures or anything but I think kakashi will be the hokage and there is a scene with Hinata falling and it looks like she has the red scarf in her hand I'll try to post as much as I can...
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by zxcmdf Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:10 am

Some updates from tumblr OR maybe from the official. Seems legit to me.
Spoiler:
zxcmdf
zxcmdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:14 am

Ohhh yeah that is defiantly legit I just just JUST watched the little trailer piece (it's like 15 seconds) thank you for posting pics :)
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by zxcmdf Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:15 am

Taushishi17 wrote:Ohhh yeah that is defiantly legit I just just JUST watched the little trailer piece (it's like 15 seconds)  thank you for posting pics :)
No problem mate.
<a class= - Page 11 2697176399
zxcmdf
zxcmdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:19 am

Oh wow this is looking promising as well, it seems like Naruto will save Hinata before she falls to her death and Naruto saves her (we know that will happen), the red scarf will play a part and love will blossom in this movie, we judging from the marketing and somewhat from the trailer it is looking likely it will be NaruHina.

so this will be an interesting weekend, the trailer will be up, and the month will be so full of hype.

Last edited by Mustang on Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:20 am

Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:27 am

Wow that short trailer kind of tells a lot, I agree with what some of the respondants say, this basically screams NaruHina being canon, cannot wait to see what this weekend presents to us.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:20 am

mmm Yamasaki what I meant with fraked out is pretty much excited and with this new mini teaser trailer I'm totally more worked up... and it looks like yeah Naruto and Hinata were having a date when they were interrupted but who knows... UWAHHHH!! SO DAMN FREAKED OUT!!! XD
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:44 am

Kishi himself confirmed that the movie will connect with the manga and insists on not watching the movie without reading the manga! Also he says that the movie is about love.

I'm too hyped up already!
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:20 pm

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:mmm Yamasaki what  I meant with fraked out is pretty much excited

Okay. I get it now.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by PrettyLittleLiars77 Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:09 pm

AHHHH!!! IM SOO HAPPY!!! THIS MADE MY DAY !!! YESS!!!
PrettyLittleLiars77
PrettyLittleLiars77

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackNoon Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:11 pm

So after all these years we still may not get to see Kakashi's face. <a class= - Page 11 2801306734
BlackNoon
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:15 pm

^ i'm afraid that's the case also if he took off the mask and he looks rlly rlly good ( handsome) then girls would be all over him like how it was for sasuke and would be trying to take of his mask to see his face, then he wouldn't get any time to read pervy sage's book without being chased around
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:34 pm

Remember behind Kakashi's mask is another mask.

oh wait that was a filler episode, but it was still a classic moment, the girls love seeing it when he lowers his mask, then there is also Ichiruka Ramen owners, they all loved it,

We will never know what is behind Kakashi's mask, never, will we find out, not even in the next movie.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:41 am

Even though I'm a big Kakashi fan (or probably because I'm a big Kakashi fan) personally I think what's under his mask should stay a mystery. It has always been a part of his character...so yea.

You guys saw his face on the Hokage mountain? He is without a doubt the sixth <a class= - Page 11 1461727051
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:49 am

the mystery behind what is behind Kakashi's mask was solved a long time ago.
here is the evidence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3s1H37KxH4

<a class= - Page 11 2447209498 <a class= - Page 11 3495430729
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Subaru Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:19 pm

I shout for joy with you! I look forward to the new movie. Naruto and Hinata interaction - this is what interests me the most <a class= - Page 11 1906553478 . Hinata looks soooo sweet and beautiful! Naruto realy a lucky man)))

But something bothers me. Events in movie occur after 3 years. But Naruto and Hinata's relationship look as if Naruto is going to answer the Hinata's confession just now. What he did for 3 years? does it mean that we will not see the confirm NH canon in the manga???
guys, I'd like to hear your opinion on this matter
Subaru
Subaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:40 pm

Okay the movie occurs 2 years after the events of teh fight at the Valley of the End. 2 Naruto said it himself in chapter 691, i don't really think we were going to get too much more in terms of the ships in the Manga, now that it has ben confirmed that the movie is canon, and NaruHina goes canon in the movie there shouldn't really be much of a concern about what happens in the two years.

he still needs to learn about girls so 2 years is plenty of time for Naruto to learn, in those two years, he will most likely think about Hianata, but he isn't certain as to what to say to her.

Hinata has been patient for this long, she has the capability of waiting a little while longer, she isn't going to force Naruto to return her feelings for him, she is going to let Naruto have all the space he deserves, It is people lile Hinata that get what they have desired by being patient.

NaruHIna is been dubbed the patient love, and for good reason.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:11 am

^

Just because much will not happen does not mean NH will not be canon in the manga. Other poster on here pretty much has me convinced of the fact that something will happen in the manga. It doesn't need too be big, it just needs too be something (hug, hand-hold, another In Your Eyes Moment, both cry when they see eachother.)
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:03 am

I am not 100% certain as to the legitamacy of that Facebook page and there is a reason behind it, why in the world would Kishi spoil something like that before anything happens? that doesn't seem like Kishi's style, sure the readers are curious as to whom Naruto will end up with, but that sort of information will only create more arguments between the readers of the series.

that certainly isn't what i feel Kishi is all about, he makes a pairing canon based on his own choices without what the readers think would be a great couple, even though the readers are the ones that buy the manga, the anime series and the movies.

even though NaruHina is looking likely to being considered the worst kept secret because of the promotional team and how they are promoting the movie which seems to be centred around NaruHina.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:29 am

mmmm that's true Mustang but we still need to wait for the final manga chapter.. remember anything can happen =¿ but still am firm in my conviction that is that Naruto is going to be shown as Hokage and Hinata by his side maybe with a "little Naruto" in arms :P.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:35 pm

Please remove that fake Kishimoto post.

For the record, Kishimoto does not have a single social media account. Kishimoto does not have a facebook, no twitter, no tumblr, no myspace, no anything when it comes to the internet. That's why we only get things from him during official interviews he participates in, usually through Shonen Jump and occasionally through Studio Pierrot.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:18 pm

You Yamasaki just took the words inside my head and said them :P and well if Kishimoto did have a facebook or anything I'll tell you the truth we would have never gotten the story so far as it is "shudder" thank GOD he's not an internet addict :P
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next