Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The balance of Team 7!

2 posters

Go down

The balance of Team 7! Empty The balance of Team 7!

Post by Sacred Fire Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:56 pm

Hey Everyone! I just realised that the Sage upgraded Naruto/Susuke powers to ultimate! Sage mode and the Rinnegan for Naruto/Susuke.Naruto's sage mode represents the ultimate yang power and Susuke's rinnegan is the ultimate of Yin power.Sakura has the Yin seal that could evolve into a Yin/Yang Seal.
For sakura she might the eye/tattoo that represents Yin/Yang she could be the balance of the team Yin and Yang Naruto and Susuke.

I know i said Yin/Yang thats whats the show represents!
What do you think?
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

The balance of Team 7! Empty Re: The balance of Team 7!

Post by Irielo Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:05 pm

Yes, could be.

I think there is an interview where Kishimoto said that when he is dealing with Naruto, he always has to think about Sasuke. That was confirmed when Naruto lost Kurama and almost died and when Sasuke was stabbed some moments after and also almost died.

Both then met Hagoromo and received the Yang seal (Naruto) and Yin seal (Sasuke), meaning that both complete each other's abilities.

I honestly don't know if there is a need of balance between those two because they are already balancing themselves. However, that does not mean that Sakura could not eventually get something too but something particular to her...

Being the medic of Team 7, already gave her something special. So, I think in case she got something, it would not be something automatically related to Naruto or Sasuke but something for herself which could be very helpful to deal with the current situation.

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:25 pm

But Sakura does use Yin/Yang she uses Yin for healing and Yang for chakra infused punching?

I'm sure she just's wants to help them out in some way.

I don't know about Sakura the balance neither just a thought,there must something related to her seal or her ability for genjutsu.
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:46 pm

Regarding the Yin/Yang concept, as far as my poor knowledge goes, even in Yin there is some Yang and even in Yang, there is some Yin. I think that all the characters in the Narutoverse, somehow "move" according to this concept, either spiritually, emotionally, physically or when it comes to their abilities (jutsus and so on).

Sakura may want to help them but she should also realize that Kakashi is in the same situation as her... The problem with Sakura is that she expects sometimes a lot of herself even though she did improve and when she sees that she can't be of any help, then she gets depressed.

Actually, this is something which remained like that without any development: Sakura's Genjutsu potential... I don't know if it was forgotten or if it will raise in some time, but wait... now, thanks to this discussion I just had an idea:

People are now in a cocoon and caught by the Tsukuyomi, right? Sakura is a medic and she has a potential in Genjutsu, right? What if she combined her healing skills together with this Genjutsu potential to free the people who are caught in the Tsukuyomi?

I don't know, there is still the fact that she should get there where the people are or maybe she could operate from the roots of the Shinju... Anyway, this is one of my crazy predictions, lol!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:03 pm

LOL!
I like the idea you thought of, but she will need alot of chakra to be equal to the tree
and everyone else in I.T.

I wonder how she will reach the of the shinju by digging or maybe Hashirama can help her out to reach the roots?

Maybe Susuke can set them free with his rinnegan?
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:14 pm

Sacred Fire wrote:LOL!
I like the idea you thought of, but she will need alot of chakra to be equal to the tree
and everyone else in I.T.

I wonder how she will reach the of the shinju by digging or maybe Hashirama can help her out to reach the roots?

Maybe Susuke can set them free with his rinnegan?

The answer of how she would be able to reach the roots could be Obito. Like you've mentioned yesterday, Naruto could restore Obito's life force, Obito could then teleport Sakura Kakashi and himself to where the Edo Hokage and Hashirama are and then with their help, Sakura could deal with the tree the way I tried to explain it.

Regarding the amount of chakra she would need, the Edo Hokage have supposedly an infinite chakra reserve, so they could somehow connect themselves to her and supply her with the chakra she would need. While dealing with the tree, Sakura would heal the people, avoiding their transformation into White Zetsus + she would reveal her Genjutsu potential by freeing the people from the Tsukuyomi.

In the meantime, Naruto and Sasuke would be dealing with Kaguya... OMG! This theory is becoming more and more crazy, lol!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:46 pm

The question now is can Obito make another person go through objects without (kamui) without Obito's eyes, and make her physical form near the roots without the earth falling on you?

The genjutsu potential she has would be something Sakura can finally surpass her sensei Tsunade.

I wonder can you heal the when they are to far gone by I.T and turned into white zetus

This thoery is getting really crazy!
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:48 am

Sacred Fire wrote:The question now is can Obito make another person go through objects without (kamui) without Obito's eyes, and make her physical form near the roots without the earth falling on you?

The genjutsu potential she has would be something Sakura can finally surpass her sensei Tsunade.

I wonder can you heal the when they are to far gone by I.T and turned into white zetus

This thoery is getting really crazy!

1) Has Obito lost his eyes? I did not have this impression...

2) I don't think that the earth would fall on her because the roots would protect her by supporting the earth, but the problem would be the air. There should be a kind of opening which would allow some air to enter, so that one could breathe.

3) Is the area now safe? I don't know if the effects of the I.T. are still around or if it has stopped afterwards. For sure, those in the cocoon are still under it, but I am talking about the whole place. It's as if Kaguya has waited for the job to be done to take over, which could mean that the effects of the I.T. are only influencing those who were caught into it. Have to wait a bit before getting more infos about it...

4) If the Shinju pumps chakra from the people and turn them into White Zetsus, it's like a kind of contamination. So, Sakura with her knowledge of chakra control + using regenerative Jutsu could help and lead those who were caught to recover. However, like we discussed about before she would need a massive chakra supply. In case it happened, she could reverse the chakra process inside the Shinju and make the save. It remains a theory though...

5) Sakura developing her Genjutsu potential would definitely mean that she has surpassed Tsunade.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:15 am

I agree! With you with the air supply problem maybe edo hokage could make giant hole to reach the roots?

I know obito hasn't lost lost his eyes I was saying can he make another person go through objects with his eyes while holding her?

I don't know way Kaguya wants all the chakra in the world and turn people into zetsu's.
Some people think she want's a giant zetsu tree garden.She says does not want to harm her nursery maybe a giant tree nursery, like when Naruto turns zetsu's into trees with yang chakra.

Yes, Sakura to reverse process would require extreme chakra control and focus. She will probably need Hashirama's help for the chakra supply and to connect to the tree?
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:27 am

Yes, I think Sakura would need Hashirama's help as the latter does have something related to regenerative Jutsus + as Edo Tensei, he possesses an infinite amount of chakra.

Obito could be there too because passing through objects needs a physical contact to the user I guess...

Anyway, all of that would need a strategy and the topic is about Team 7's balance, so there is also Kakashi in Team 7 and he could be the one coming with such a plan.

As far as Kaguya's goals are concerned, I think there are still some infos needed... Everything: predictions and theories are for now only speculations and possibilities and it's fun to try to imagine how things could go but at the end of the day, only the story will bring an answer to all these issues.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:38 am

Maybe Kakashi and tobirama can come up with the plan to reverse the I.T process and Sakura and Hashirama deal with the tree?

The story takes to long to answer questions! Thinking theories is kind of fun and can be rewarding if the theory came!
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:49 am

Sacred Fire wrote:Maybe Kakashi and tobirama can come up with the plan to reverse the I.T process and Sakura and Hashirama deal with the tree?

The story takes to long to answer questions! Thinking theories is kind of fun and can be rewarding if the theory came!

Yes, it could happen this way.

Indeed, when a theory is confirmed, it is kind of rewarding, when not, then bad luck, lol! But the most important remains the fun of elaborating a theory or theories and so on. Trying to immerse ourselves in this wonderful fictional world, lol!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:03 am

I know most theories never come true but what can you do about it!

While Kishi has been quite predictable the last couple of weeks, except the where the Kaguya part and madara been fodderized by black zetsu!

Can you say fodderized here?
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:08 am

Sacred Fire wrote:I know most theories never come true but what can you do about it!

While Kishi has been quite predictable the last couple of weeks, except the where the Kaguya part and madara been fodderized by black zetsu!

Can you say fodderized here?

Well, I would not say "fodderized" but Madara has met his superior... There is already a topic dealing with that, that's why I'm not going to extend my thoughts about it. That would be off-topic. Here is the link:

https://naruhina.forumotion.com/t1165-madara-cannon-fodder
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:16 am

Thanks for the link!

I guess that was off-topic

Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down