Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madara cannon fodder??!!

+2
meow69
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
6 posters

Go down

Madara cannon fodder??!! Empty Madara cannon fodder??!!

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Wed May 28, 2014 3:55 am

So now is like the heck??? he was supposed to be super strong and now he's just simply another cannon fodder?? "WTF???!!" and yeah I'm surprised, Kaguya comes to the fray and how is Naruto supposed to stop her now O_o i'm really really disoriented in that regard now, but well I'm not going to dwell that much into it and just wait for what Kishimoto comes up with.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Madara cannon fodder??!! Empty Re: Madara cannon fodder??!!

Post by meow69 Wed May 28, 2014 3:59 am

Naruto and Sasuke have plot armor that is all they need to defeat anyone.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed May 28, 2014 4:05 am

I kind of saw this coming but then having the main villian be a FEMALE, well done Kishi.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Wed May 28, 2014 4:11 am

racefan1992 wrote:I kind of saw this coming but then having the main villian be a FEMALE, well done Kishi.

Yep so well done.. now the question is why??? How?? we all know now.. why is she doing it now?? that's gonna be answered.. so we gotta wait.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed May 28, 2014 11:21 am

^She couldn't do it until Madara did what he did. We'll learn more about Kaguya in the coming months, but I think we'll get Madara flashbacks first. If Madara is really going down now, we're owed some flashbacks from Madara's point of view. So far, we've only seen things from either Hashirama's or Obito's viewpoints. We're owed Madara's side.

I'm still curious about other things though. But yes, this Kaguya stuff was seen coming once she was introduced and then kept being seen causing Madara to do things, such as absorbing the tree.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri May 30, 2014 2:20 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:^She couldn't do it until Madara did what he did. We'll learn more about Kaguya in the coming months, but I think we'll get Madara flashbacks first. If Madara is really going down now, we're owed some flashbacks from Madara's point of view. So far, we've only seen things from either Hashirama's or Obito's viewpoints. We're owed Madara's side.

I'm still curious about other things though. But yes, this Kaguya stuff was seen coming once she was introduced and then kept being seen causing Madara to do things, such as absorbing the tree.

True. Madara's flashbacks would be very informative, like: what happened after his fight against Hashirama at the Valley of the End + some more infos about the creation of the Zetsus + his feelings about the village, Hashirama...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Fri May 30, 2014 3:29 am

I think the sages bro might come to help in the fight with Kaguya.It would be quite interesting to see Kaguya as the final villian. The first known chakra wielder!
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri May 30, 2014 5:06 am

Irielo wrote:
Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:^She couldn't do it until Madara did what he did. We'll learn more about Kaguya in the coming months, but I think we'll get Madara flashbacks first. If Madara is really going down now, we're owed some flashbacks from Madara's point of view. So far, we've only seen things from either Hashirama's or Obito's viewpoints. We're owed Madara's side.

True. Madara's flashbacks would be very informative, like: what happened after his fight against Hashirama at the Valley of the End + some more infos about the creation of the Zetsus + his feelings about the village, Hashirama...

So I think we will get like "knowing Kishimoto" 8 chapters or so of Madara's perspective or I could be wrong and have only 3-4 Madara's POV the creation of zetsu well like another 3 more chap.. his feelings about the village.. well dunno like 2 chapters, and his feelings regarding Madara.."ok that sounds kind of weird" mmm like 2 more chapts.. so in total 11 or so chapts, or again he could go and not explain a thing and that everyone don't need to know cause he feels like trolling.. so yeah.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri May 30, 2014 5:16 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote: his feelings regarding Madara.."ok that sounds kind of weird"

There is nothing "weird"... Hashirama and Madara were like Naruto and Sasuke: friends and rivals. Hagoromo himself told Naruto that Madara should have been the Indra of his era and Hashirama Ashura. But it did not happen in Madara's case because of what he did with Hashirama's cells...

Just look at the stories of all the main villains in the story, they all have something related to the bonds they shared with others. So in Madara's case, I could imagine some flashbacks about his bonds. We could even get some more flashbacks about his brother Izuna for instance.

All in all, there are enough issues which could be cleared with eventual Madara's flashbacks.

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri May 30, 2014 5:29 am

Ok I'm not expressing myself clearly again don't take that part seriously an error from my part and regarding the flashbacks of Madara, yes there are some things that need and will be answered If Madara's flashback come to be, and again we could get some flashbacks from Kaguya's POV instead how did she use Madara and Hashirama in the first place, remember now Kaguya is into the fray and we will get some flashbacks from her or mainly from her POV.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri May 30, 2014 5:36 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:Ok I'm not expressing myself clearly again don't take that part seriously an error from my part and regarding the flashbacks of Madara, yes there are some things that need and will be answered If Madara's flashback come to be, and again we could get some flashbacks from Kaguya's POV instead how did she use Madara and Hashirama in the first place, remember now Kaguya is into the fray and we will get some flashbacks from her or mainly from her POV.

As far as things have been done, Kaguya is still a "will" incarnated through BZ. From that, there will be for sure some developments which will explain some issues. That Kaguya used Madara is now becoming clear but I can't remember and I don't think it has been mentioned if she had also used Hashirama.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri May 30, 2014 5:57 am

MMm true I'm in a dizziness, 'cause my head is pounding and won't stop till later maybe so regarding Kaguya using Hashirama then I'm wrong, as for Kaguya using Madara yes that's clear then, from the one who will be getting flashbacks is BZ POV, on another note I don't remember right but please clear me from that but Hagoromo(SOSP) had a brother right?? mmm I don't remember that helped him seal the Juubi..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri May 30, 2014 11:46 pm

Hagoromo told Naruto that he and his brother had to fight the Juubi and sealed it inside them afterwards. I think we'll get more infos with time...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat May 31, 2014 9:36 am

So basically there's a split version of the juubi?? then that's really messed up you know??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:41 am

No, The viz translation it said they only sealed the juubi in Hagoromo!

So this is the way Kishi decides kill Madara by black zetu interesting!

Didn't Kishi say he couldn't think of a way to seal or kill Madara and he gets taken out by black zetsu in a few panels?

Anyway its nice to have a hot female final villain! Madara cannon fodder??!! 3496782896
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:56 am

Sacred Fire wrote:No, The viz translation it said they only sealed the juubi in Hagoromo!

So this is the way Kishi decides kill Madara by black zetu interesting!

Didn't Kishi say he couldn't think of a way to seal or kill Madara and he gets taken out by black zetsu in a few panels?

Anyway its nice to have a hot female final villain! Madara cannon fodder??!! 3496782896

1) Could you give the exact viz translation? For some reasons, I don't have access to it.

2) Madara could somehow come back... Who knows?

3) Oh yes! Kaguya is simply beautiful/badass/frightening! Lol!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:53 am

Sorry! I can't get the image to work proberly  I'll give the URL https://i.imgur.com/tbVDdDf.png
Found on reddit.com(credits to iNotorious from NB)
About madara, I doubt he will return his black sphere's are broken and Madara black staffs are gone!
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:25 am

Sacred Fire wrote:Sorry! I can't get the image to work proberly  I'll give the URL https://i.imgur.com/tbVDdDf.png
Found on reddit.com(credits to iNotorious from NB)
About madara, I doubt he will return his black sphere's are broken and Madara black staffs are gone!

Thanks for the link! +. It will open my mind on other possibilities.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:01 am

Irielo awesome bro!
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down