Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you were a Sensei, who would you have on your team?

+10
SenpaiSamaSan
kagome1991
Fallere825
Irielo
engetsu
Strawberry
ClassyLPS
Bubbles
Zumeii-san
racefan1992
14 posters

Go down

If you were a Sensei, who would you have on your team? Empty If you were a Sensei, who would you have on your team?

Post by racefan1992 Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:24 pm

I've had this question on my mind for some time, so figured i'd make a thread about it.

Who is on your team and why?

BTW i do have a few rules to follow:
1: You can't use any existing teams (BE CREATIVE
2: You can only use people who are alive (i'll excuse Neji for this because Neji is awsome)
3. You can only use the rookies (i'll include Sai as well, which makes a nice round # of 13.)

You also don't have to have 1 female on your team, all female, all male, 2 female or 2 male.

Here is my team:
Hinata: because i'm a fanboy, i can have her on my team.
Shikamaru: Well, do i need reason?
TenTen: Cuz she gets no love.

My team maynot be powerful but they'd get along well, i wouldn't have to watch them 24/7 and are good enough to get the job done. Plus, i have all 3 ranges covered (short, medium and long)

Have fun. If you were a Sensei, who would you have on your team? 528746348
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

If you were a Sensei, who would you have on your team? Empty Re: If you were a Sensei, who would you have on your team?

Post by Zumeii-san Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:57 pm

Interesting! Interesting...well...I'd have:

-Hinata because she is freaking awesome!
-Rock Lee because he is freaking awesome too! lol
-Ino because she is a total badass.

I like my team because Hinata is just amazing and could use her Byakugan and lion fists to kick ass. Rock Lee because he is such a determined little noob (love him) haha. Ino because she seems like a leader and she would be the aggressive one that plans and executes things.
Zumeii-san
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

If you were a Sensei, who would you have on your team? Empty Re: If you were a Sensei, who would you have on your team?

Post by Bubbles Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:07 pm

Tenten because girl is badass and Kishi's hatin' on her, Shikamaru because of his shadow jutsu and mixed with Tenten's 100/100 hit range, makes for deadly combo, and Shino for mixed jutsu with Tenten and Shikamaru. Just walking up during shadow jutsu and touch em? Instant bug overload. My team would be unstoppable.
If you were a Sensei, who would you have on your team? 2745595388 
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:59 pm

Hmm..

Sai because I always thought his style was so cool and unique.
Hinata because of her byakugan and because she is my babes.<3
Naruto because I can just imagine both of his teammates having this goofy derp leading them and both of them just listening and admiring him.

My team would be unstoppable! Kind of. If you were a Sensei, who would you have on your team? 1906553478
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:23 am

Naruto, because he's amazing and op. He's got it all, long range, great taijutsu, dangerous ninjutsu, support for his teammates, you name it! Hinata, to pair her up with Naruto for scouting and Ino for medical ninjutsu and support.

That Ino + Hinata combo some chapters ago was pretty badass, I'd like to see them working together more. And with Naruto there to power them up, my team is good to go!
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:36 am

1)Hinata (duh) Byakugan.
Spoiler:

2)Rock Lee. Badass. Also funny Badass.

3)Shikamaru. Smart Badass.

Like this team could every lose to anyone or anything. I mean honestly, brawn, brains, and elegance. Nuff said.

engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:45 pm

^

Spoiler:
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:54 pm

racefan1992 wrote:^

Spoiler:

Yeah but I'm supposed to be a sensei here, if I listed that as a reason in the paperwork, I think I'd get my ass kicked.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:23 am

I can imagine myself as Ero-Sennin leading a team composed by 3 beauties: If you were a Sensei, who would you have on your team? 3496782896 

Hinata
Spoiler:
Sakura
Spoiler:
TenTen
Spoiler:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:02 am

engetsu wrote:

Spoiler:

Yeah but I'm supposed to be a sensei here, if I listed that as a reason in the paperwork, I think I'd get my ass kicked.

I wouldn't kick your ass but Naruto would.
Irielo wrote:I can imagine myself as Ero-Sennin leading a team composed by 3 beauties: If you were a Sensei, who would you have on your team? 3496782896 

Hinata
Spoiler:
Sakura
Spoiler:
TenTen
Spoiler:

I don't think i could control myself around those 3, i'd be the 2nd coming of the new pervy sage.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:15 am

racefan1992 wrote:
engetsu wrote:

Spoiler:

I would just have to use my .45 M1911 Pistol no Jutsu on him. Or would that be cheating?
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:50 am

racefan1992 wrote:I don't think i could control myself around those 3, i'd be the 2nd coming of the new pervy sage.

I would gladly bring them to thermal springs after exhausting missions, give them massages... If you were a Sensei, who would you have on your team? 3027595017 
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:12 pm

engetsu wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:
engetsu wrote:

Spoiler:

I would just have to use my .45 M1911 Pistol no Jutsu on him. Or would that be cheating?
Kishi didn't include in firearms in his manga, so yes it would be cheating.
Irielo wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:I don't think i could control myself around those 3, i'd be the 2nd coming of the new pervy sage.

I would gladly bring them to thermal springs after exhausting missions, give them massages... If you were a Sensei, who would you have on your team? 3027595017 

Hands on, i like it.

I wounder how you'd instruct them.......
Spoiler:
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:15 pm

This was a hard one but ultimately i think i would have to go with:

Hinata (support) - byakugan (and all that comes with it)

Naruto (heavy hitter/distraction) - pretty much for his OP skill set and loud mouth of his

Shino (brains/finisher) - whenever i think of Shino the term silent but deadly comes to mind (which works excellently with Naruto's knack for grabbing all the attention). Also when it comes to planning ahead, he may not be Shikamaru but he's still pretty deadly.

Defeat would be a foreign concept to my team.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:11 am

I think I would have:

Hinata, Naruto and Kiba.

My god, think of the damage they could do! So awesome!~ If you were a Sensei, who would you have on your team? 1685628404 
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:25 am

Naruto's Datclone- He is superior to the original imo.
Hinata- I want to know what the hell those Lion Fists can do... also for fanboy reasons.
Shikamaru- I'll delegate everything to him because I'm probably lazier and definitely stupider than him.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:19 pm

kagome1991 wrote:I think I would have:

Hinata, Naruto and Kiba.

My god, think of the damage they could do! So awesome!~ If you were a Sensei, who would you have on your team? 1685628404 

Yes but i have one question: Do you really think Kiba and Naruto would get along? they are rivals (sort of) after all. If you were a Sensei, who would you have on your team? 3725747089 
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:09 pm

racefan1992 wrote:
kagome1991 wrote:I think I would have:

Hinata, Naruto and Kiba.

Yes but i have one question: Do you really think Kiba and Naruto would get along? they are rivals (sort of) after all. If you were a Sensei, who would you have on your team? 3725747089 

Hmm...good point. I think they would be able to get along. They would have to if they want to get their missions done and everything.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:17 pm

Hinata, Yukimaru and Lee. Because I can and because I wanna help them achieve their dreams and because I pity them.
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:55 pm

Yuni wrote:Hinata, Yukimaru and Lee. Because I can and because I wanna help them achieve their dreams and because I pity them.

"Pity them"? Why?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:34 pm

Well, Lee because of 50/50 and as for Yukimaru and Hinata, well, they wer shunned. *dodges tomatoes*
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:07 pm

1)Naruto
Because he just so cool and powerful..he wouldn't hurt to have the 9 tails jin with me either >;D
2)Sasuke 
Because he is just so freaking ....lawdy :3 
3)Hinata
Switching up sakura cause i don't like her so I'm putting Hinata-swan!!!

yes yes yes!!!!!
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:18 pm

Ino and Hinata (Dat combo) and Naruto.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:14 am

1. Naruto. clones, sage mode and nine tales enough said.
2. Guren. crystal style user and she is a well rounded fighter both close range and long range.    Now that Naruto can pass Kuubi chakra I bet she would be even more brutal in battle. Something I would want to see first hand.
3. Hinata. gentle fist user and the byakugan. As an added bonus I get to give excuses for Naruto to hold her hand. I mean pass chakra yeah pass chakra thats what I meant. Might even try to Talk Naruto to see if he could teach Hinata Sage mode. Naruto could learn Sage mode because he has so much chakra. With her excellent chakra control I bet hinata could balance it even without having as much chakra as Naruto. Gentle fist and sage mode I bet that would be really bad ass I want to see it now. Sage mode would also increase her already high speed and sensory abilities what is not to like about that.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:14 am

Naruto, Lee and Shikamaru (to make shure they don't get killed by a youthfulness boil over)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down