Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-<a class=

+35
db84x
H. Uzumaki
Innocent Dragon
Subaru
Azuula
Rivaille
JulaShona
GreatKungLao
Akarui-chan
itachi75
Zoey
Tennis_Ace
Dianahinkle
bricksquad88
PrettyLittleLiars77
funnyface
HinataFanBoy
Uzumaki Neji
Purkle200
NaruHina <3
Cudislagne
Haru Glory
Starlight
Sacred Fire
senjusana
Yamasaki Akaiko
endame
meow69
Yuri
lily567
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Taushishi17
Bubbles
Batokusanagi
Irielo
39 posters

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 22 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by Mustang Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:26 pm

Well I did put NS in a spot yesterday. cannot specify what i said because if i repeat it would be against the rules you know cannot be doing that. but it has something to do with the reason why I jumped ship and reading the manga with an open mind. that is all i can point out.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:36 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:
endame wrote:I don't know if Kishi has said anything.

Yes, he did say something. He commented on the main two ships (NaruHina & SasuSaku), which I expected would happen. It was nice to learn that I interpreted the manga correctly.

Really!? where can I find it? and yes I think anyone that didn't get confused because of the anime would interpret the manga correctly (regarding pairings especially) I hope they wont mess things up now that the endgame pairing is clear.

On another note, I feel pity for that part of NS that don't want to accept the truth, it gets blow after blow as news about the movie and future series come, it's funny at some extent that NS don't understand that it is the most harmed with its behaviour.

Last edited by endame on Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added something)
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:45 am

http://manga-mango-manga.tumblr.com/post/103119233730/ [posting just to point out that this interview is from a magazine; there are people who I know that are ordering it as currently only portions of it has been scanned--mainly the part about pairings that has been translated]

http://variationa.tumblr.com/post/103173510357/ [pointed out how a certain translation is incorrect, though others have also pointed out how that particular translation purposely twists things Kishimoto said]

http://yonkouproductions.tumblr.com/post/103194187113/ [has a bit more besides the pairings part]

I'm guessing you don't really follow places in the Naruto community. When that interview came out, the "Kishimoto is sexist" stuff exploded in particular.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:21 am

Thank you very much Yamasaki! now I understand why people talks this kind of things, I understand that Kishi meant by saying that having Sakura switch her feelings all of a sudden from Sasuke to Naruto would make her look as a shallow person and now I understand why you said it is glad to know you interpreted correctly the story because I feel the same now!

Now, you're right, I do not visit often any social nets, (besides this forum) I get informed mainly here and from here I often end up in tumblr where I found many tags from NS in the tag for NH stating... I don't want to use some words so I'll let it be.

Anyways, thanks!
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:48 pm

It's no problem. I can understand wanting to avoid certain places. I've just been so involved for just over 6 years now that I've gotten a handle on where to go and what to avoid to find things out.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:33 pm

So finally this is dead now right?? please someone tell me it is over finally please please please!!!
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:35 pm

Naruto told Sakura that she isn't the girl for him during the movie, so that basically is it, Naruto making that admission, should be enough to say that his crush meant nothing, that he only sees Sakura as a friend.

what makes it worse for NS is that Sakura supports NaruHina in this movie, in fact she knows full well the potential that NaruHina has, maybe that is the reason why she supports the ship. that is really a major kick in the guts for NS, that ship was defeated by the characters themselves, which i find really funny.

So yes, it is done, nothing NS can say now will change the movie, it involves the love story between Naruto and Hinata, the missing part between chapter 699 and 700, I will be waiting for the days following the movie, that will be the most entertaining time period.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:19 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:So finally this is dead now right?? please someone tell me it is over finally please please please!!!

Was it even alive? Maybe it exists in some fantasies and wishful thoughts but NS as a romantic pairing did not and will not happen (officially).
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:57 am

yeah.. but guh Irielo there's still a part of it that's making some stupid edits "sorry for the words" like putting sakura being the one rescued by Naruto.. sigh seriously... that little part really doesn't understand huh.. nothing good to do now i just got my head infected with garbage thanks to those things that appeared out of nowhere in my facebook...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:09 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:yeah.. but guh Irielo there's still a part of it that's making some stupid edits "sorry for the words" like putting sakura being the one rescued by Naruto.. sigh seriously... that little part really doesn't understand huh.. nothing good to do now i just got my head infected with garbage thanks to those things that appeared out of nowhere in my facebook...

There is a say: "You can fool some people sometimes, but you cannot fool the people all the time". It's not a part of NS which will fool me. If you want to let yourself influence by anything it can create to deny that NS was never an official pairing and will not become an official pairing, then it's up to you...

The worst of it, is that when one fools himself/herself and keeps on denying. For instance, Sakura made a fake confession to Naruto. Sakura knew she was lying, Naruto also knew she was lying and the others felt there was something fishy about this confession. However, a part of NS still saw some truths in it.

Unfortunately, there will still be a part of NS which will fool itself by denying what has been done in the original story... Well, let it be. Let it create its own fake NS world and enjoy it. There is nothing which can be done at this point.  The Anti-<a class= - Page 22 1001631471
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:42 pm

Mmmmm thanks Irielo I needed to read/hear some words
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:37 pm

I'm pretty sure people are woundering were the video i said i was going too make is. Well it is made.... but 26 minutes long. And quite frankly i'd like too wait until after the movie comes out too make it/post it.

Plus since one of are own is going too see said movie (Mustang) i'd like too get 2 things from him:
1. Hinata gets too kick major ass. (i'm sure even he can spoil that)
2. a certain event happens too Hinata that makes Naruto take complete leave of his senses. (just the goes ape s**t part Mustang, nothing more.)

I have not forgotten about for those who want it see/hear it. I'm just long winded and hate being long winded. BTW my list is down too 10 topics as well.

Just an update.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:01 pm

Ok... the first one I can kind of know... the second one...
those events.... the ones which come to my mind are some interesting and some too gruesome.. but I'll go with the ones more possible considering the rate of the movie.. you e..t.. and what not, but I'll just save them for my head.. hope I'm wrong as always with my thinking..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:05 pm

I think we will be spoiled enough this weekend, i don't think you all need my help to spoil the movie, you are either going to get an illegal download The Anti-<a class= - Page 22 1948124161 or you are going to wait for the english release, either way i will only say what i think without giving too much away.

the other option is, you guys can come to Australia and watch the movie.

Wow Azuula and I are pretty damn lucky wouldn't you say?

now back on topic a little, I don't think there is anything to worry about concerning the edits, it is just harmless edits from NS to show how much it supports the ship, i am not at all concerned about how it supports their ship, and some of it is pretty good.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:38 am

I think they invested too many in support red herring ship, I think Naruto editor really teased them very bad
db84x
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:47 am

It wasn't that it was being teased by the editors, it was the fact that it thought that everytime Naruto and Sakura interacted, it was wearing the shipping glasses, so NS took their interactions as romantic development, when in reality it was only friendship building with no romantic implications.

taking Naruto's crush a little too far, even saying that he was in love with Sakura, yet in the movie, it is depicted that Naruto will fall in love for the very first time and Naruto's crush will be non-existant (it still takes time to let go of a crush)

love how NS is calling Naruto a quitter for not ending up with Sakura, yet the character that helped stop Naruto from turing into a quitter is Hinata herself, she was the one that helped him achieve his goals, and everytime those two interacted there wasn't just some romantic imlications there was character development for both.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:48 pm

Actually according too a recent interview, Kishimoto basically misled NS into believing NS was on the way too being canon. When Kishi had Kushina say "find a girl like me" it was a misinformation. He lied and NH was his original intent.

Writers misinform readers all the time. NH and SS figured that out, NS never did.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:47 pm

Well Kishi didn't exactly lie and misinform the readers, we can interprate what Kushina advised her son in a different context. for example, Kushina not only cherrished her son, but also her husband, Hinata is the same, she cherrishes Naruto, Kushina would put her life on the line for her son, Hinata did the exact same thing, difference was the former protected her son at the cost of her own life.

so in some regards Naruto did find a girl like his mother, but it wasn't the girl NS was expecting.

so I guess there was some teasing like 631, which we all knew Naruto was making fun of Sakura. I am going to quote Strawberry from one of her videos, the parents don't decide the love partner, but in this situation Naruto was following his heart, and found his true partner in life. Naruto realised this and even told Sakura that she isn't the girl for him.

so yeah i guess NS didn't read between the lines on that one, especially since it was so obvious as well, NS was never going to happen.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:07 pm

Mustang wrote:Well Kishi didn't exactly lie and misinform the readers, we can interprate what Kushina advised her son in a different context. for example, Kushina not only cherrished her son, but also her husband, Hinata is the same, she cherrishes Naruto, Kushina would put her life on the line for her son, Hinata did the exact same thing, difference was the former protected her son at the cost of her own life.

so in some regards Naruto did find a girl like his mother, but it wasn't the girl NS was expecting.

so I guess there was some teasing like 631, which we all knew Naruto was making fun of Sakura. I am going to quote Strawberry from one of her videos, the parents don't decide the love partner, but in this situation Naruto was following his heart, and found his true partner in life. Naruto realised this and even told Sakura that she isn't the girl for him.

so yeah i guess NS didn't read between the lines on that one, especially since it was so obvious as well, NS was never going to happen.

Steering your readers in another direction is "misleading" them. Well it is "misleading" if you do not see right through it. NS was so convinced that "NS is canon" that NS didn't bother re-checking anything.

I knew what Kushina said, Kishi knew what Kushina said even Naruto knew what Kushina said. NS did not.

I think one of the first drawings of Hinata (with Naruto) if enough of a indicator of where Kishi was going. Kishi even said in a interview that pairings where decided near the very start of the manga.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:16 pm

Yep, the endgame pairings were there even before the "war" started, it was just a matter of interpret the story in the right way. :D
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:19 pm

Yeah i read the post on Tumblr, wow you're right Racefan, glad i saw through it when i did before i jumped ship, reading the manga with an open mind helped out a lot as well, lol

Wow NS is still at it, calling NH the asspull of the century, or even calling Kishi the biggest troll in writting history, was looking at the comments on youtube, and wow, so much salt.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:29 am

Mustang wrote:Yeah i read the post on Tumblr, wow you're right Racefan, glad i saw through it when i did before i jumped ship, reading the manga with an open mind helped out a lot as well, lol

Wow NS is still at it, calling NH the asspull of the century, or even calling Kishi the biggest troll in writting history, was looking at the comments on youtube, and wow, so much salt.

Unfortunately, not everyone has, at least, some basic reading skills... If NS still did not realize that the pairings were already set up in Part 1, then let if make a fool of itself by crying and complaining.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:17 pm

you guys check this out
http://unburntmhysa.tumblr.com/post/104518460857/naruto-the-last-japanese-fans-reactions

if this doesn't work then the link is in here
http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=615984
scroll down until you get to post #18, the link is there
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:56 pm

My GOD seriously??? are it retard or what??!!! When Junko herself said that you'll have to see the movie to know that is an amazing one... and just hours after the movie there was a fast interview about the movie??? WTF IS IT THINKING!! FUCKING IDIOTS!!! GAHH!!! .... I.. sigh better not let myself get any angrier for stupid things that never happened.. sigh.. please tell me it is just getting on my nerves, I was happy just some moments ago.. and now I can see that it was just getting on my nerves.. seriously... to go this far..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:20 pm

I don't care what salty NS comments show up, it will only find a reason to hate in order to hate, it was already prewarned that the movie was about love, it was already warned that the movie is centred around NaruHina and the growing relationship between Naruto and Hinata, even though i wish there was more to it than that in this movie, it was still an overwhelming success.

all it can do now is just bash the characters (Hinata and Naruto) bash the VAs and bash Kishi. I am sorry to say this what were these people going to see the movie for, a complete ninja royal rumble, they knew what they were in for, so these people had no right to complain, sure there were some things that didn't get touched up in the movie, but then again, it was a NaruHina movie after all.

they complain just for the sake of complaining, which is just pitiful
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next