Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-<a class=

+35
db84x
H. Uzumaki
Innocent Dragon
Subaru
Azuula
Rivaille
JulaShona
GreatKungLao
Akarui-chan
itachi75
Zoey
Tennis_Ace
Dianahinkle
bricksquad88
PrettyLittleLiars77
funnyface
HinataFanBoy
Uzumaki Neji
Purkle200
NaruHina <3
Cudislagne
Haru Glory
Starlight
Sacred Fire
senjusana
Yamasaki Akaiko
endame
meow69
Yuri
lily567
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Taushishi17
Bubbles
Batokusanagi
Irielo
39 posters

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 21 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by Irielo Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:08 am

Mustang wrote:We should do nothing, let the trolls make complete fools of themselves, they are only worth ignoring. most of the fandom have accepted it and you know moved on, the trolls are only upset because they didn't get what they wanted, so they feel it is completely neccassary to cause trouble, even a portion of NS isn't happy with the way the trolls are acting.

but it is annoying the way a part of it is acting up, that part of NS is going to eventually grow up and accept things the way they are.

Do you prefer to see people leaving Kishimoto in peace and thanking him for his work (which is the reason why we are all discussing here) or do you prefer to see people harassing and threatening him?

That's actually the point. If Kishimoto's assistant had to make clear that Kishimoto's is the the owner of the story and that the end will remain as it is, it already tells you how annoying and disturbing those threats and requests were/are.

It is not like the cases we had during the "pairing wars" where we could ignore some stupid arguments and close sometimes our eyes on things like bashing, trolling etc., because it was something happening inside the fandoms. If those threats and requests reached so far that Kishimoto's assistant had to intervene, then it's a real problem because the mangaka and creator of the story has been personally targeted by whosoever it could be (trolls, portion of NS...).

One can't like the story or the end of it, yes... but Kishimoto at least deserves some respect as a person.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:21 am

I would prefer for him ot be left in peace, i was actually refering to trolls that would go on to forums to troll people from other fanbases, they are the ones to ignore, but for the ones that are harrassing Kishimoto, well that cannot be forgiven in anyway.

and yes you are right about the fact that Kishi does deserve to be treated as a human being, but a part of NS is being extremely disrespectful to the creator, the story and even to the rest of NS whom have accepted what Kishi has decided. Sadly the actions of a few hurt the many who are happy with the end product.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:58 am

As I said before this could have gotten way out of hand.. and it did get a little out of hand, geez I KNEW SOMETHING LIKE THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!! GOD!

I mean they went too far (trolls, not mature enough ns) and all we can do is show our support for Kishi and his amazing work.. ::growl:: If I could I'd personally stop all this shit that was happening before it even started ::growl:: .. but now we must show to Kishi that we really do like his work and even if we didn't get the pairings in the end I admit I would have felt devastated but his work is a good one to tell the truth and I respect that. POINT
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:45 am

The countering to the trolls is already being done. There are several videos being made to express support. Of course, before the series even ended, Viz was asking for comments of support and tons have gone there (and people have been reminded of it due to the nonsense post-700 as well to send messages just in case Viz is getting "hateful" stuff, though I think that they'd ignore it--and I'm not sure how many people are willing to put their name/age/etc. info on a hateful message anyway which Viz requires for all messages). The twitter accounts that were harassed have been had messages of support sent to them. I know several people that have had the assistant in particular that was harassed the most to the point of tweeting in English has followed some people in the fandom after their messages of support.

None of the things being suggested here are new, particularly if you're following the stuff on tumblr. At this point, it's called join the work in progress. ;)
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:57 am

^That's a good thing. Thanks for the info!

Although I am not on tumbir, I think the forum is represented there...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:57 am

here is the webpage for the ns counterpart of bolt and the ending ns wanted which is fanart(which i must say that the drawings are drawn really nice)
https://www.facebook.com/Shannattebayo
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:53 am

What disturbs me sometimes is that a part of NS thinks that NaruHina is just a "marketing strategy"...

This is an absolute nonsense as Kishimoto was clear enough already in the first part of the story. He was clear enough to show how Hinata admired Naruto at first and how she was growing romantic feelings towards him.

He was clear enough to show that Sakura's dream was to be with Sasuke one day.

In fact, the core of the romance in this story was first embodied through the girls' feelings. The boys (Naruto and Sasuke) still needed some time in that matter. Naruto needed to realize that Sakura was really in love with Sasuke to accept it (POAL), whereas Sasuke needed to go the path he went to really appreciate the bonds he made with the people of Team 7 for instance, Sakura being the romantic part of it.

If Kishimoto wanted to turn the tables, he could have done it already in Part 2. Hinata would have moved on as well as Sakura. So, to make the pairings happen, the boys' feelings needed to be dealt with. We saw how the circumstances driven Naruto to be more and more positive to Hinata and how Sasuke, despite his rude attitude, was never indifferent to Sakura.

All in all, the story went into a direction which was already planned in part 1. That's why it is simply ridiculous to think it was a "marketing thing". However, I admit that the anime did mess up with the romantic aspect of the story and twisted it to the extent that some start to think that NS would/shlould happen...

There are also all kind of essays and theories bashing on some characters stating that "this or that character does not deserve this or that character because of this or that reason" which is something based on personal opinions and wishful thinking making abstraction of the simple and obvious development of the story.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:05 pm

Sigh.. Marketing strategy.. seriously?? got nothing better to say righ¿¿?? who thinks marketing strategy?? I MEAN COME ON!! Kishi himself said that he didn't even know that ppl outside of japan love his story at all... that's enough reason to know and conclude that all series author are not exposed to outside world critics nor opinions nor wishful thinking in any form or case.. so their story does not get altered in any form or way.. I mean there were like 3 cases if I'm right in which the series the author did know what ppl thought about their story before they ended it and that changed the course of the story in some way.. and that is not a good marketing.. that is the marketing way.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:29 am

I think he knew and quite happy about it, because all of us knew actually Sasuke and Sakura just addition character from his editor.
db84x
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:46 am

well yes that's totally true as I pointed out long ago Sasuke and Sakura were not even in Kishi's mind until his editor told Kishi to give Naruto a rival nothing more.. sigh..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:49 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:well yes that's totally true as I pointed out long ago Sasuke and Sakura were not even in Kishi's mind until his editor told Kishi to give Naruto a rival nothing more.. sigh..

Actually, this has been already pointed out even before you did... Anyway, I think an author/mangaka still has the freedom to change some stuffs in his/her story if he/she wants to but Kishimoto did follow the storyline he established in part 1 regarding the pairings in part 2.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:54 am

The one thing NS needs to look at, is the fact that even after the POAL, there has been plenty of chances for Sakura to move on from Sasuke and for Naruto to develop genuine romantic feelings towards Sakura, any and all chances of that happening was thrown out the window in chapter 470. Chapter 469 and 470 proved that Sakura still loves Sasuke and that there was no chance of her letting go after all that time and how Sasuke followed his dark path of revenge.

even before 437 NaruSaku still had a slight chance of happening, but within 33 chapters (437-470) it went downhill from there, during the war arc itself, it was one way traffic for the ships (NaruHina and SasuSaku) while NaruSaku was reduced to nothing but a comic relief ship.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:49 am

ok it's been 3 days since last post here but I'm hoping that nothing new came up with this so nothing new right??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:51 am

Apart from a part of NS trying to troll the NH facebook page and miserably failing, nope nothing new at all.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:56 am

seriously?? trying to troll the NH facebook.. my GOD ahh whatever better not let those inmature things get to us
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:06 am

NS has been making ridiculous theories about how Bolt is Naruto and Sakura's child.Himawari is Hinata's and Lee's child.Also Sarada is Sasuke's and Karin's child.Its really annoying.

Last edited by senjusana on Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added something)
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:54 am

OMG seriously... wuajajajajjajajajaaj xD I mean no.. seriously Bolt doesn't resemble her mother somehow?? I mean.. Himawari doesn't resemble her father too... noo but ofc who cares about the physic appearances like white skin like their mother blue eyes like their father 2 whisker marks like their father I mean just not take into account that right?? oh and wait no Bolt and Himawari are not brother and sister... they are just aliens that appeared in the movie and saved Naruto and Hinata and NaruHina adopted them just for gratification "sacarsm" The Anti-<a class= - Page 21 531517552 The Anti-<a class= - Page 21 531517552
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:42 am

senjusana wrote:NS has been making ridiculous theories about how Bolt is Naruto and Sakura's child.Himawari is Hinata's and Lee's child.Also Sarada is Sasuke's and Karin's child.Its really annoying.

A part of NS refuses to accept the simple truth, Naruto didn't marry Sakura and produce a family together, he started his family with Hinata, whether NS likes it or not, Naruto fell in love with Hinata and married her, produced a could of children and are living happily ever after. NaruSaku was never going to happen.

the simple fact was, Kishi basically ended NaruSaku within 33 chapters, between 437 and 470 was the final tolling of the bell for NS, even though NS had plenty of chances in the manga, it was cremated in chapter 470 and from then on it was one way traffic, NaruHina and SasuSaku got the attention while NaruSaku was reduced to a comic relief ship which was just about friendship. oh well NS is trying rediculously to grasp at the straws and there is nothing left for the ship.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:17 pm

Hey guys, I've been reading some news in tumblr and I find many crosstags of NS stating that kishi is sexist because he said Sakura would be a terrible woman if she changes her heart all of a sudden?

Why does NS say this? I don't know if Kishi has said anything.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:04 pm

I willing to bet that most women are loyal to their feelings, it is sometimes the case that some men don't make it easy on the woman to maintain that loyalty.

what it just will not accept is the fact that Sasuke didn't make it easy, but Sakura overcame her inadequate mindset and chose Sasuke because she loves him, a portion of NS is now bashing on Kishi, because it didn't get exactly what it wanted, that is just arrogance from NS, it doesn't even realise that Kishi isn't going to please everyone, so who gives a shit, Naruto could have been paired with anyone, Ino, TenTen, Sasuke, Gaara.

but the likely candidates were going to be Saukra and Hinata, Kishi made his choice in chapter 437 and it was one way traffic since the confession and within 33 chapters NS was buried, any chances of any possible romantic implications between Naruto and Sakura flew out the window in 470.

The other thing is Kishi doesn't have to answer for NS, if it doesn't like his choice then that is the problem of NS, I respect women who are loyal to their own feelings and not swapping from one guy to another. NS wants Sakura to be a shallow girl and be fickle about her feelings towards Naruto and Sasuke, she loves the latter.

it isn't like Kishi is going to do a dimensional for NaruSaku.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:59 am

NS has to understand that Kishimoto was not going to change the romantic aspect of his story all of a sudden. It has nothing to do with being sexist or not. If he wanted to make NS canon, then Sakura would have progressively moved on as far as Sasuke is concerned and she would have started to develop romantic feelings for Naruto.

But making her having a change of heart all of a sudden, would have made her look like someone confused and like Mustang said, fickle and shallow.

Anyone with some common sense would have understood that, especially when it comes to a manga like Naruto.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:57 am

endame wrote:I don't know if Kishi has said anything.

Yes, he did say something. He commented on the main two ships (NaruHina & SasuSaku), which I expected would happen. It was nice to learn that I interpreted the manga correctly. I'm hoping that when the US version of Shonen Jump gets to interview him that they ask one other specific question involving the ships that I'd like answered (which involves Sasuke actually). "The Last" has already clarified the fact that Naruto was never in love with Sakura forevermore, which is another thing I got right in my interpretation of the manga. This has been a great month for me when it comes to vindication of things I used to argue when I debated from 2008 to 2012.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata-Boobs Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:25 pm

New NS theory: Naruto's alcoholic. He drinks because he's not with the girl he was destined to be. He broke his mother's advice.

This is serious. They are actually saying this.
I wonder if after the movie comes out, they will stop. NaruHina is already canon, and the movie will make them even more canon, if possible. But I have a feeling they will find a way to theorize NS endgame pairing again lmao.
I don't know if this is worse than saying Naruto is cheating Hinata with Sakura, because they're unhappy at home.
Hinata-Boobs
Hinata-Boobs

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:06 pm

Most of NS aren't being delusional. You'll always though, in any fandom of any shipping, have those few crazy people...
H. Uzumaki
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:09 pm

mmmm... well a lot of crazy people but gotta do a lot of things xD
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content