Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-<a class=

+35
db84x
H. Uzumaki
Innocent Dragon
Subaru
Azuula
Rivaille
JulaShona
GreatKungLao
Akarui-chan
itachi75
Zoey
Tennis_Ace
Dianahinkle
bricksquad88
PrettyLittleLiars77
funnyface
HinataFanBoy
Uzumaki Neji
Purkle200
NaruHina <3
Cudislagne
Haru Glory
Starlight
Sacred Fire
senjusana
Yamasaki Akaiko
endame
meow69
Yuri
lily567
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Taushishi17
Bubbles
Batokusanagi
Irielo
39 posters

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 3 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by Irielo Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:13 am

meow69 wrote:
Mustang wrote:So NS goes, it doesn't think Hinata deserves Naruto, Naruto should be with someone like his mother.

Shadow Clones anyone?  The Anti-<a class= - Page 3 676744975 
Naruharem FTW!!! Shadow clones are practically made for Naruharem. Give the man some love starting with Hinata, Mei Samui, Ten-ten, (only because Neji is dead) Anko, Ino, Kurotsuchi, and Sakura. (only if Sasuke doesn't show interest after the war) More girls can be added later of course, but that list also has a girl from all the villages other than Suna. And all the girls get something out of it as well. (you know what they say about a guy with a large chakra pool right  The Anti-<a class= - Page 3 3496782896 )

HaHaHa! LOL!LOL!LOL! Loved that comment meow69, especially the in bolded, Lol! +
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:01 pm

"facepalm" nothing more to say I guess, no but really I read on other place that NS is trying to parallel itself to another series that is ATLA witht the pairing KataAng.... so yeah....  dunno why??? I mean really but really it doesn't get Naruto's/Hinata's or  SS feelings into consideration, true SS I don't know how it stands 'cause well Sas feelings or goals aren't really described right now while Sak are and Naruto's feelings haven't come into verbal regard but Naruto's actual feelings have been demonstrated in a more physical and soul? way....

on another note... really it's the first time I've received so many warnings XD but not to worry I'll try to not get more.. or so I hope..

Post modified by Anbu

Last edited by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:07 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Use "it" and not "they" while addressing NS arguments. Thanks. Oh GOD...)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:41 pm

Need to rant here. So been looking around since I found time to actually come on here and look around on what people thought of the Naruto episode 364. Where it was balanced with the feels and emotions.

Now... I read some NS comments, and seen that NS did not want to watch the episode... skipped it, skimmed through it, or just completely bashed how it was not important and wasn't so bad as NS thought when the manga 615 was first released. I find this type of thinking I'm sorry, pathetic. I'm not bashing NS. The thought in anyones mind whos a Naruto fan who will skip an episode because it had something in there, that I, you or anybody wanted to see is just childish to me and not a true fan.

It just makes me question all this that's going on. Does the pairing war REALLY go this far into being confident into a pairing or a persons otp then skipping episodes irrelevant to a persons liking? I mean I know its a free place, free world, free speech. But just this way of thinking. I'm just... I'm astonished. And disappointed. To anybody who is NH, SS, NS, Anyone. That's just unbelievable and makes me speechless.

Rant over.

Post modified by Anbu

Last edited by Irielo on Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mentioning/addressing the fans, like "some NS" goes against the rules. Use "it", NS, NarSak. Thanks!)
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:45 pm

^ it also says that it can't wait for 631 to be animated
i just smh at that comment
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:48 pm

I have to say that one of the worst things I heard NS say about episode 364 has been the character bashing of Hinata there was a scene when the Juubi first starts doing the wood finger stabbing thingy AND REMIND YOU THIS IS A FILLER SCENE Sakura lifts up some of the earth to protect herself and another ninja and right after that they show Nejis death and OMG NS comes up with this whole argument about Hinata being weak because if Sakura can protect herself and someone else she should've been able to do the same for naruto without becoming a human shield and how Hinatas air palm was very sub par it only showed her knocking one stick thingy which shows why she is a minor character and doesn't deserve to even attempt to protect naruto bacause she isn't strong and NS then rambles on about her weakness relationship wise.In the end all that matters is that naruto knows she is strong,and all I could do is laugh to myself and think"hmm are you sure you didn't watch the whole episode NS?" Lol

^^^^oh yeah NS you can't wait for an episode where naruto tells a joke lol ok NS...
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:35 pm

Character bashing, it resorts that sort of behaviour because it wants to make Sakura look better than Hinata, hey I can do that too.

You know the one thing that Sakura cannot do, but Hinata can do better, is that Hinata can provide the emotional and moral support that Naruto needs when he is feeling down, Sakura tried to provide that support and she admitted to herself that she fails at it. not bad for a "minor character". you know something, while NS wants to bash Hinata, lets be realistic here, of course Sakura is physically stronger, but I feel that Hinata can defeat Sakura in a fight, why because with the Byakugan and her gentle fist techniques, she can shut down Sakura's use of chakra, which is mostly the source of her strength.

did it see what happened to Naruto in his fight against Neji? Naruto's chakra openings were closed off and he was unable to use Chakra to perform his best techniques, but I guess NS hates the Hyuga clan since they are the strongest clan in the village and for good reason.

also of course NS didn't watch the episode, it doesn't want to accept the truth (might seem arrogant) but NaruHina is ahead, while NaruSaku for what ever little development it was supposed to have had, didn't even start the race. I also cannot wait to see the reaction to Naruto's lie, in fact I sense double standards coming up in the next few months.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:35 pm

That's the problem when one does not read the manga and that's also the problem when the anime subtly integrates fillers in episodes which are supposed to be canon. Even Hiashi and Neji's Kaiten did not look as badass as in the manga or even the way it was animated during Naruto vs Neji's match and when Hiashi dealt with these Shinobi's during Konoha's invasion by Oto and Suna..

I think when Kishimoto draws panels or make them follow an order, it has a purpose behind or a meaning. Neji's Kaiten for instance could have been made really more impressive and also more repetitive... The manga gave me the feelings that him and Hiashi had to perform it several times and started to get tired afterwards but it was quite rushed in the anime, imo.

So, there are enough canon materials which could have been used and displayed differently instead of integrating some fillers like Saukra punching the earth to protect herself and someone else.

Unfortunately, not everybody likes to read the manga, either in NS, NH, SS and so on. And this can lead to a different interpretation of the story. Anyway, there is also the constant denial of things: if what happened in 615 was denied or diminished, then the same should have been expected when the anime came out. Sadly...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:57 pm

The fact that NS not watching episode 364 shows the faith that it is losing in its OTP..which seems kiddish imo.NS fails to understand that NH is a ship that sails on its own.Naruto and Hinata have been showing positive and serious feelings towards each other,this is how a relationship would be in real life.Whereas NS is just for a comic relief.There have been no significant romantic moment in the manga between Naruto and Sakura.Almost all the panels between Naruto and Sakura leads to Sasuke and Team 7.

This post has been modified by ANBU

Last edited by Bubbles on Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:54 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : please make sure to use "it" instead of "they")
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:38 am

Mmm seriously... if you really want to or really need to interpretate something then you must watch or read the original version of the story or have It forgotten that in the manga Sak was saved by Kaka?? really... I think the anime creators did that Sak protecting herself just for the war ships, just to troll nothing more...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:59 pm

That is so true! NaruSaku lean on Team 7 and Sasuke moments, the development in that "bond" is that Sakura came to know Naruto as a better person then she assumed in Part 1. She obviously starts to learn more about Naruto's pain in having the the tailed beast, Yamato & Sai & Kabuto telling her how he was his whole life and approaches the situation without a strategy or with emotion. For example her running to him saying "She will save Sasuke" and crying at the same time, emotional guilty approach, in fact alot of Sakura's approaches to Naruto that is considered "Advanced feelings" is of guilt in some way.. Sakura is realizing Naruto in a better light now that Sasuke's not around. But one side or the other is misinterpreting her feelings on it. I personally just never seen anything romantic..

I just don't see Sakura falling for Naruto in an "instant" a snap of the finger in war. I do see Sasuke showing Sakura how he always felt, that he doesn't show. Kishi is the type to tie loose ends he ain't leaving Sasuke THANKING Sakura and being all meanish and standoffish from that point on. Thats not Kishis type of writing. Hell even Itachi got an explanation for killing the whole clan and is looked at as a hero.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:54 pm

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:Mmm seriously... if you really want to or really need to interpretate something then you must watch or read the original version of the story or have It forgotten that in the manga Sak was saved by Kaka?? really... I think the anime creators did that Sak protecting herself just for the war ships, just to troll nothing more...

I would not say that they did that to flame the shipping wars but when a character does not have a significant screen time in the manga, why should he/she get it when the anime comes out? Ok, it was maybe to wrap the action and showing Sakura making some good stuffs on the battlefield but chapter 614-615 focused on the way the Juubi was used to inflict damages through the alliance: toothpicks throwing leading to the deaths of Shinobis included Neji.

The characters who got the spotlight in those chapters were especially the Hyuugas, Naruto and Obito. Sakura getting the spotlight came later on in the manga but yes, as she is also a main character, I guess the anime team judged it interesting to show her doing something. The problem is then how it will be used afterwards. And as usual, NS diminishes what Hinata does while praising everything Sakura does even though it is not canon.

All in all what disturbs me is the fact that Sakura and Hinata are no rivals when it comes to Naruto but these ship wars use their characters to turn them somehow into enemies, which goes, imo, against the message regarding bonds and camaraderie that one can find in the story.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:31 am

Toothpicks throwing "cackling like a madman" seriously you made me laugh so hard in that moment, and yes I know they didn't do it for the ship wars heck they don't care what we all do and ship and yes it's true Hinata an Sak aren't rivals regarding Naruto that's why I said after Sak false confession I never felt threatened by Sak in any way for my NaruHina heck Sak knows that Hinata loves Naruto and Naruto alone on another note today's chapter is so going to be used as a NS moment. Geez I just see it coming so just wait for it and dont get too surprised.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:37 am

today's chapter contained no shipping moments, it would be sad if NS used the most recent chapter to try and prove the ship, todays chapter was mostly about Team 7 and what it was like in the past for them, as well as the serious situation about Kaguya.

Todays chapter was showing some parallels between Naruto and Sasuke as well, wanting to protect their teammates, nothing more to it than that.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:16 am

Mmmm I see what you mean Mustang but remember NS looks for any little thing to start a war.. and well there is the "comforting" words Naruto gives to Sak.. so IT'll be like Sas.. broke Sak's heart and now Naruto's helped her, he still loves her a lot!! an muack muack muack!! BLEGH!!  The Anti-<a class= - Page 3 2801306734 The Anti-<a class= - Page 3 1391645756 The Anti-<a class= - Page 3 1442966422 The Anti-<a class= - Page 3 274335953 The Anti-<a class= - Page 3 837914904 The Anti-<a class= - Page 3 1803189508 
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:27 am

you know i realised in this chapter
no matter what ns says i will be laughing at it
reason is both naruto and sasuke said the same thing so in its logic both broke her heart
reason is  sasuke said what he did but naruto said the same thing just worded differently in other words naruto voiced what sasuke being who he is did not
to put it simply sasuke doesn't voice his emotions while naruto does , in other words naruto voiced sasuke's emotions in this chapter

Last edited by lily567 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:46 am

Yep and here is one of NSs' Statements about the "hidden moment":

"Naruto saving Sakura from Madara was like Sasuke saving Naruto in Zabuza arc. Naruto's body moved on its own to protect Sakura. And this was the reason why Sakura shed tears For Naruto and thanked him. It clicked her that the same words were said by Sasuke during Zabuza arc and now Naruto did the same with her. It was a freaking NS moment, hidden underneath .Sasuke saying that he saved Kakashi and Sakura more of confirms this. It was like him saying to Naruto "There was no need of you to do that", but Naruto's reply was what confirmed he still had feelings for Sakura which shuts the opposite fandoms claims that Naruto got over Sakura long ago. It was a freaking NS moment. Not a big one but a small one."

Ummm what?
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:10 am

If NS failed to see that Naruto is doing what he can do for SasuSaku, then I'm LMFAO. Today's chapter (680) showed again how it is difficult sometimes for Naruto to be between his both teammates. He knows Sasuke and he knows Sakura and he aims for their welfare and happiness.

The problem is that Naruto knows more about the Uchiha clan massacre whereas Sakura does not. Kakashi still needs some proofs about it but the matter of fact is, if Sakura also knew about it, then she would have not been so sad regarding Sasuke's reactions because she would have understood him better...

Naruto also knows very well that Sasuke needs Sakura to be happy. That's why he somehow understands what Sasuke said about the survival of mankind but he does not agree on the way Sasuke is expressing himself. Naruto in fact dislikes the disrespectful way Sasuke is talking about Sakura and Kakashi, although it is realistic.

When Naruto reminded Sasuke about the fight against Haku and Zabuza and how Sasuke moved by himself, it was to show that Naruto somehow knows that Sasuke is not emotionless. He knows that the latter can also cherish the bonds he has. Unfortunately, to achieve his goals, Sasuke thought that by cutting his bonds, he would become stronger...

Sasuke's heart did not turn into stone but he put a stone on his heart, thinking it was the best thing to do to achieve his goals and Naruto knows very well that this stone has to be first removed for Sasuke to appreciate love in all its aspects.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:07 pm

Yes of course there have been plenty of times where Sasuke has shown some type of positive emotions towards Sakura during this war he knows that she is strong and even though it's messed up,what he says isn't a lie. I just wish he would be more respectful when he talks about them...
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:50 pm

So Basically what Naruto's trying to do is to be the cupid angel in the SS?? that's just like Naruto yeah =)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:54 pm

Yup because he knows that Sakura loves Sasuke and he cares about both of his friends =)
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:48 pm

What I saw in this chapter is the strength behind the bonds of Team 7, it wasn't that Naruto was playing cupid for Sasuke and Sakura, it was him remembering what it was like back in the day, sure they started out as somewhat rivals but as human beings they showed signs that they were siblings in a way, Naruto and Sakura are more like brother/sister, while Sasuke and Naruto are brothers in a way. but the one thing that differentiates the relationship between Sasuke and Sakura to those of Naruto and Sakura/Sasuke and Naruto is that Sakura loves Sasuke.

What this chapter proves to NaruSaku, is that SasuSaku is a lot stronger than it thinks, it thinks Sakura is moving on from Sasuke, but being reminded that Sasuke does in fact care about her wellbeing from Naruto, shows that she knows that Sasuke is not a heartless bastard that he acts like, this chapter showed it, if NS wants to pretend that there is a hidden NaruSaku moment (to which there isn't one) one could say that there was a hidden SasuSaku moment, Sakura thanking Naruto about reminding her about the fact that Sasuke does indeed care about her wellbeing and to a certain extent Sasuke didn't deny it either.

Sasuke might act like a jerk most of the time, but it doesn't hide the fact that he cares about Team 7, he can hide it all he wants, he is nothing but a big softy deep down inside, he thinks he has a heart of stone, but in his own way, he is a very caring character that will look out for his own team. this is something NS just will not accept.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 3 Empty NaruHina, it just has to be..

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:11 pm

Exactly Mustang! Team 7 is family. What riles NS up about it is Naruto's obvious crush in Part 1 & beginning and so in part 2. And Sakura falling for him. Where NS is full of [mostly] Anti-Hinata & Anti-Sasuke, because these 2 stand in the way of NS & NS just don't like the characters. Personally I find Narutos liking of Sakura in any romantic way ended at Hinata's confession. Theres alot of Team 7 dynamics in this anime, its the main show... thats what this so called "development" of NaruSaku leans on aside from parallels. Is panel time where its full of Naruto & Sakura in it. Its annoying.

Speaking of which, bringing this up again [If I didn't] but I CAN look at NaruHina AS admiration from Hinata and nothing more IF and I'm saying IF Kishi didn't go so far into her making an epic confession & showing how Naruto hasn't exactly answered yet by words, I just don't see why to build Hinata's character in a romantic intention towards Naruto and a goal [kinda] but have it shot down in the end. You know how awkward that would be if he end up with Sakura? Sakura realizing Hinata loving Naruto in the Pein arc, her failfession, never ever having a romantic thought about Naruto in any shape or form ever in the series. Its unsettling.. Theres just too much in stake for Hinata to have Naruto not fall for her since her confession. Which keep in mind "manga time is different then once a week we finally see what happens next!" time. So its not that far away that she confessed, just so much was going on mainly with Sasuke and the upcoming war which he had no time to waste.

Yes I wish Naruto would have said something but too soo nto me.. I mean he just realized it all of Hinatas intentions, I think he needs time to think and stuff which ironically after the Pein arc he just had so much on his mind [Not saying Hinata was] but sooooo much happened, and Sakura failfessing when she did, did not help out the situation. NaruHina is end game, it just makes so much more sense. NS is more of wishful thinking.

Last edited by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sentence placement.)
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:28 am

well I did put a thread where I put my point of view right until right as how far NaruHina has developed, obviously I went a little fanatical but if you want you can go in here
asdasdsad:
and well just read and if you want give your opinion so yeah, and hey it's my point of view not everyones'
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:32 am

Well it's just me or NS hates almost everything, i took a look at its discussions about the chapters and almost everything it says is bla bla bla i hate Hinata bla bla bla, i feel really sad because it isn't even care about sasuke being rude to sakura and kakashi just because it is benefical to its pairing (or at least that's what it thinks) it even spend most of its comments just to bash and attack our arguments without arguments of its own (i felt it that way)

Post modified by Anbu

Last edited by Irielo on Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:36 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : please make sure to use "it" instead of "they". Edited by Bubbles/Irielo)
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:11 am

I know NS hates NH there is no need bash Hinata, cause it don't like the pairing.NS has died a long time ago and it won't admit, And it say we're in denial!

Post modified by Anbu

Last edited by Irielo on Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : please make sure to use "it" instead of "they". Edited by Bubbles/Irielo)
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next