Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

The Anti-<a class=

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 14 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by Mustang on Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:11 pm

Irielo wrote:
Mustang wrote:
I still call a double shipping moment in what could well be a possible 3 chapters, since next week is a possible double header, even though SasuSaku could be one sided for now, but NaruHina on the other hand well that would mutual between those two, since we are waiting for them to reunite.

and since NaruSaku is pretty mucha a burried ship, i think Kishi will address the ships in the last chapter, where they need to be addressed.

I call for a triple-shipping moment my friend: NaruHina, SasuSaku, ShikaTema, lol!

or a quadrupal shipping moment, there is also Ino and Sai, nah that's asking for too much, would still love to see NS get buried by a mountain, enjoy the pain and lurk on other forums to see the reaction, not partaking in the fun, because that would be immature of me, but laughing at all the excuses is all i need to do.

I don't really think there is anything left to argue about with NS, we have seen enough evidence to show us that Sakura still loves Sasuke, and that Naruto isn't in love with Sakura (like NS still claims) oh well it will soon see to reality, but the reaction will still be funny as hell.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:45 pm

ns sunk to the complete bottom when sakura said i love you to sasuke 4 chapters before the ending.
@ racefan any ns tht you are saving will the one who accept that naruhina is cannon otherwise the others will stay in the water.

The Anti-<a class= - Page 14 528746348
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:16 am

lily567 wrote:
@ racefan any ns tht you are saving will the one who accept that naruhina is cannon otherwise the others  will stay in the water.

Those that wish too be saved, will be saved. The rest can drown.

I'm talking metaphorically of course.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:11 am

It really cracks me up how wrong NS has been about this movie:
"Just another road to ninja, they're just using Hinata to sell the movie!" --Nope, she's a main character.
"Naruto and Hinata look 'sad' in the CD cover because Hinata is going to be rejected"-- Nope, Kishi said the movie is about romantic love, not rejection.
"Naruto could be saying 'wait for me' to anyone, it doesn't have be Hinata!"--Nope, it's definitely Hinata.
"Hinata doesn't give him the red scarf!"--She does.
"lol NH getting excite for a trailer"--Kishi confirms the movie is canon.
"Hinata is just a secondary character, her feelings don't matter!"--Nope, she has a major role in the movie.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:14 am

^It seems that NS still did not learn its lesson. Well it's as if it wants to get punched really hard by the end of the manga and the upcoming movie.

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:16 am

For the first argument, even if that were true, NS is admitting that Sakura is not popular enough to "sell" a movie, kind of admitting that Hinata is a better main heroine.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:21 am

endame wrote:For the first argument, even if that were true, NS is admitting that Sakura is not popular enough to "sell" a movie, kind of admitting that Hinata is a better main heroine.

I hate this kind of argument. Hinata playing an important role in the movie should absolutely not diminish Sakura's worth as a character. May I remind people that Sakura will most likely heal Naruto and Sasuke. If Sakura is not here to heal Naruto (and Sasuke):

1) How would they survive?
2) How would they be able to free the people from the IT including Hinata?
3) How could Naruto and Hinata get together?

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:27 am

Irielo please don't misunderstand me, I'm not trying to bash at Sakura, I know how much important she is in the series, I'm just pointing that a counter argument should be better thought. (or was I who misunderstood you?)
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:33 am

^I was addressing this kind of argument making Sakura look bad. I don't care if that comes from NH, NS and so on. In other words, it was not directed to you personally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tennis_Ace on Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:01 am

Here what NS is saying about Hinata when she was falling down while she was holding Naruto's scarf during the trailer as she yells "NARUTO-KUN!"

"NS will get the last laugh when Hinata falls to her death!"

Now I highly doubt that she will die in the last movie, but is it wrong to say that it could very well be a possibility? Doing the best I can to stay positive here.
Tennis_Ace
Tennis_Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:18 am

Tennis_Ace wrote:Here what NS is saying about Hinata when she was falling down while she was holding Naruto's scarf during the trailer as she yells "NARUTO-KUN!"

"NS will get the last laugh when Hinata falls to her death!"

Now I highly doubt that she will die in the last movie, but is it wrong to say that it could very well be a possibility? Doing the best I can to stay positive here.

This is probably a part I will not like in the movie: Hinata falling and calling her "knight in shining armor" to save her. I would prefer to see her kicking-ass if you get what I mean...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:59 pm

I find the arguments it comes up with entertaining, it knows full well what is going on, they (the promoters) are advertising a budding romance between Naruto and Hinata, something it doesn't like, it wants to use whether a character is main or secondary, that has nothing at all to do with it.

whether NS likes it or not, the romance in this movie will revolve around Naruto and Hinata as it begins to bloom, it can deny it all it wants, it is over (it has been over for a long time now) for NaruSaku any chances of any romance between Naruto and Sakura to bloom has all but been destroyed, that ship has had enough chances, so much so, you can write a massive novel about it.

the only reason why it flails around like it is now, is because it knows deep down inside that NaruHina will be the end game pairing, so all it can do is bash Hinata in order to make Sakura look better and downplay everything that is NaruHIna centred, even though the movie is being advertised as the end of the world and the budding romance between Naruto and Hinata.

Oh well, all i can say is let it go, NS will find out the hard way soon enough.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:07 pm

ns thinks that kishi won't spoil canon pairing and it is just a trap for everyone who fell for it. it is also critizing the fact that  hinata is all about love while everyone else has defining trait. here is the translation for the character descriptions for the last

NarutoUzumaki :
Hero of the hidden leaf. He wants to be Hokage since he is a kid.

Hinata Hyuuga :
Member of noble Hyuuga Clan and user of the Byakugan.
Have deep feelings for Naruto since her Ninja Academy days.

Uchiha Sasuke :
Sharingan in the right eye and Rinnegan in the left.
Rival and Friend of Naruto acknowledged in battle.

Haruno Sakura :
Strongest Healing Ninja of the hidden leaf.
Inherited the will, power and knowledge of her master Tsunade.

Nara Shikamaru :
Super Genius with more than 200 IQ.
As the leader of the Defense Force, he leads the platoon.

Yamanaka Ino :
Sakura's rival who kept up with her with a lot of hard work.
Can use a jutsu to confuse the mind of others.

Gaara :
Former Jinchuuriki of Ichibi Shuukaku. Fought Naruto and opened up his heart.
He's the Kazekage in charge of protecting the sand village

Hatake Kakashi :
The man who used to be called Kakashi of the Sharingan.
He may have lost this power now, but he was trusted with the protection of the village anyway.

Sai :
User of the Ninja Beasts Arts.
Former member of the Anbu Root who now treasure his bond with Naruto

.ps i tried to put it in spoilers but it seems i keep doing it wrong and i don'tknow what i am doing wrong

The Anti-<a class= - Page 14 528746348
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:11 pm

I'm gonna tell a NS friend of mine shortly. For laughs i'll put the excuses here so we can giggle together.

Just because NS is in denial, doesn't mean we can't have alittle fun at NSs expense (atleast i will.)

Manga is entertainment and it isn't meant too be taken seriously.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:38 pm

Well for me Racefan, I am going to watch what NS does, i want to save that pleasure for next week, the denial and the excuses it will come up with, soon there will be no need for this thread because we no longer will have the need to argue those points it comes up with since they will mean nothing.

and you are right, Manga is entertainment and shouldn't be taken seriously, but it certainly is fun to watch when it is taken seriously by others (be they NH or NS)

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:37 pm

lily567 wrote:ns thinks that kishi won't spoil canon pairing and it is just a trap for everyone who fell for it. it is also critizing the fact that  hinata is all about love while everyone else has defining trait. here is the translation for the character descriptions for the last

NS should realize (I know it is something almost impossible for NS) that Hinata being "all about love" is no problem at all. Naruto needed to be loved by someone the way he is, by someone who would be so positive to him to the extent of being a pillar in his life. Hinata has been chosen already from the start to be Naruto's love interest.

Anyway, a character like Hinata brings some romantic colors into the story through the feelings she holds for Naruto. These feelings enabled her to confront the worst situations and to act accordingly (Pein/ Neji's death for instance) and these are things which make her character so touching and admirable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Exactly there is no problem with having a character centred around love, here is a question that i don't think it could answer, where would Naruto be? if it was not for Hinata's actions and love for him.

it doesn't realise that if it wasn't for Hinata, Kurama would have been extracted by Pein and killed, Naruto would have joined Obito and Madara only to be killed, Naruto would have been beaten by Neji in the exams. It fails to realise that Hinata made Naruto the respectable man that he is now, it is only a matter of time before Naruto sees this and pushes the relationship between him and Hinata.

So if it wasn't for Hinata's love for Naruto, Naruto would have been dead a few times throughout the story, he wouldn't have been acknowledged by the villagers, he would have never met his parents and made Kurama his friend, so in reality Hinata's love for Naruto actually pushes the story along quite nicely.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:16 am

^

Mustang makes a great point. If not for Hinata, Narutos life is different and he isn't the man he is now. Other characters have playied a role in his life (Kakashi, Iruka, Old Man 3rd, His dad and mum, Pervy Sage amoung others.) But in terms of romance, Hinata hands down has been there for him (he said so himself).
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:37 am

Mmmm I think I once made a thread asking the same question where would Naruto or Hinata be if they weren't there for each other??? @Irielo remember?? ok..

But mmm we still need to wait for this week or maybe the next 2 weeks chapters to finally see if we get the NH.. and I'm so hoping we do get it..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:16 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:Mmmm I think I once made a thread asking the same question where would Naruto or Hinata be if they weren't there for each other??? @Irielo remember?? ok..

Euh... I think this was a point already discussed here long time before you started this thread... Anyway, any reader with common sense would realize that bonds is a main concept in the story, making the characters the ones they are and that those bonds (depending on some circumstances and what happen to them), influence the characters in many ways, for instance: to go on a path, be it a dark or a bright one.

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:56 am

Yes but remember you actually kind of "praised" me for asking this thread and here it is, but hey just you and some few people answered it..

here it is:
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:01 am

Have you guys heard about the new NS rant about the movie? It's about the "wait for me scene" when it Naruto is looking at Hinata and she's staring off into something... idk. NS says that is not the place and they're at different places and Naruto is talking to Sakura and how he's in love with her.

This post has been modified by Anbu

Last edited by Irielo on Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Use "it" /"its" and not "they"/"their" /"them" while addressing NS arguments. Thanks.)
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:11 am

Just tell it to deal with it and don't take into account any bs it comes with 'cause it's just wanting to grasp at anything to get attention.. this movie is about love Kishi himself said so.. LOVE BETWEEN NARUTO AND HINATA!! 'cause they appear as kids and Naruto kind of hurts Hinata(not on purpose) in the movie and why Naruto says I remember that day/Do you remember that day?? There's something I need to tell you.. wait for me.. so it is only bs that it comes with.. it wants to grasp at anything to come but you can destroy it with this just post it in the forums and it shuts the hell up..

here:

I don't know why no one has taken into account this yet zzz...

This post has been modified by Anbu

Last edited by Irielo on Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Use "it" /"its" and not "they"/"their" /"them" while addressing NS arguments. Thanks.)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:14 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:Yes but remember you actually kind of "praised" me for asking this thread and here it is, but hey just you and some few people answered it..

here it is:

Euh... maybe you should check the definition of the word "praising". I was only participating to the thread you started but as I mentioned in my former post, these issues had been sometimes discussed here before, especially in the anti-NS threads (you might not know about that but there are several anti-NS threads which were closed after reaching more than 40 pages).

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:30 am

Sorry got the wrong person XD it was mustang but that's why I'm putting "praising" 'cause I know it's really not a praise but more like you liked my post so yeah.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum