Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-<a class=

+35
db84x
H. Uzumaki
Innocent Dragon
Subaru
Azuula
Rivaille
JulaShona
GreatKungLao
Akarui-chan
itachi75
Zoey
Tennis_Ace
Dianahinkle
bricksquad88
PrettyLittleLiars77
funnyface
HinataFanBoy
Uzumaki Neji
Purkle200
NaruHina <3
Cudislagne
Haru Glory
Starlight
Sacred Fire
senjusana
Yamasaki Akaiko
endame
meow69
Yuri
lily567
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Taushishi17
Bubbles
Batokusanagi
Irielo
39 posters

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 19 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by Irielo Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:08 am

^I don't know if you've also included the:

"Sakura thinks she loves Sasuke but she will realize she loves Naruto".
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzumaki Neji Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:57 am

Another thing that might be good to include is how every NS moment
seems to have been forgotten by Naruto,Sakura and everyone else.
(fakefession, sai+yamato's words, dates, forehead prank, hug after pein,CPR)
Also how a confession from one side is a step closer to a pairing
being canon, not a step back. NS says sometimes that Hinata's unanswered confession shows that Naruto doesn't love her, and
therefore the ending was "asspull".
Uzumaki Neji

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:30 am

Naruto was just saving his love confession for sakura..
Naruto thought Hinata was weird.. and tons more but got no time for thinking stupid things it came up with.. zzz..

RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:41 pm

Irielo wrote:^I don't know if you've also included the:

"Sakura thinks she loves Sasuke but she will realize she loves Naruto".

I switched that one for "Sakura can move on but not Naruto."
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:28 pm

Well, it is for Racefan1992, I think that the pairings were decided since long ago, we have an interview with Kishimoto from 2006, back then he stated that he had the final chapter of Naruto in his mind.
Interview:

here is the link: Interview

I would add that by that time, I think it was 2008-2009 kishimoto decided the pairings in the manga, I'd take the interval between Hinata's confession and Sakura's confession, by that time Kishimoto took all the "evidence" for NS and just buried it (sai's words, POAL, etc.), from that point, we got just hints for NH and Sakura's feelings for Sasuke affirmed over and over again. It's my humble opinion though.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:00 pm

endame wrote:Well, it is for Racefan1992, I think that the pairings were decided since long ago, we have an interview with Kishimoto from 2006, back then he stated that he had the final chapter of Naruto in his mind.
Interview:

here is the link: Interview

I would add that by that time, I think it was 2008-2009 kishimoto decided the pairings in the manga, I'd take the interval between Hinata's confession and Sakura's confession, by that time Kishimoto took all the "evidence" for NS and just buried it (sai's words, POAL, etc.), from that point, we got just hints for NH and Sakura's feelings for Sasuke affirmed over and over again. It's my humble opinion though.

I"m with you. I think inbetween 437 and 615 pairings were already decided.

Just do not tell NS that.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivaille Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:39 am

know what i hate? ns fanpages. i myself tried to go over to one and tried to convince them to stop. she didn't take my advice. in fact, she ignored it, and continued posting ns crap. it's just driven me mad honestly.
Rivaille
Rivaille

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:45 am

Rivaille wrote:know what i hate? ns fanpages. i myself tried to go over to one and tried to convince them to stop. she didn't take my advice. in fact, she ignored it, and continued posting ns crap. it's just driven me mad honestly.

Better not bother ourselves with NS anymore. It is a ship which was never meant to be in the first place. Now, that pairings and families have been made official, this part of NS can complain so loud it wants to, it can cry, bash and insult as vehemently as it can, NS was just the result of a wishful thinking. And that has been already proven and confirmed by the original story itself.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:59 am

racefan1992 wrote:
Irielo wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:If anyone wishes to contribute, i'm doing a Youtube video about the end of the pairing wars and NS "lack of maturity."

BTW i will not be posting it on here, goes against the rule but if you wish i'll send it too anyone when it is done.

I would like to see the video when you're done. Maybe you could send it via PM...

That is how i was going too do it or i would just give the link too my Youtube channel.

Like i said before, contributions are welcome.

Here is the list of what i have wrote down so far:

Spoiler:

I'd like too have 25-30 talking points. I'm sure Bubbles-chan or someone else can add too this (anyone can too be honest.)

BTW i will give my own personal opinion about the movie and what i think should happen.

The only thing I would say is maybe don't talk about how "NS lack maturity" because while from what I've seen many of them may be salty, this isn't the case for all of them. Also, to be fair, after NH and SS became canon, I've seen some NH's and SS's say disrespectful things also, so it goes both ways. If you're going to talk about how "NS lack maturity" then you might as well talk about how certain "NH and SS" lack maturity also.
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:12 am

i also got 2
sakura can keep naruto in line hinata cannot
and sakura made naruto into the man he is today
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:40 am

bricksquad88 wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:
Irielo wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:If anyone wishes to contribute, i'm doing a Youtube video about the end of the pairing wars and NS "lack of maturity."

BTW i will not be posting it on here, goes against the rule but if you wish i'll send it too anyone when it is done.

I would like to see the video when you're done. Maybe you could send it via PM...

That is how i was going too do it or i would just give the link too my Youtube channel.

Like i said before, contributions are welcome.

Here is the list of what i have wrote down so far:

Spoiler:

I'd like too have 25-30 talking points. I'm sure Bubbles-chan or someone else can add too this (anyone can too be honest.)

BTW i will give my own personal opinion about the movie and what i think should happen.

The only thing I would say is maybe don't talk about how "NS lack maturity" because while from what I've seen many of them may be salty, this isn't the case for all of them. Also, to be fair, after NH and SS became canon, I've seen some NH's and SS's say disrespectful things also, so it goes both ways. If you're going to talk about how "NS lack maturity" then you might as well talk about how certain "NH and SS" lack maturity also.

I'm not going too generalize. But now that i think about, your right. I'll just make a small comment about it, not a full explaination.

lily567 wrote:i also got 2
sakura can keep naruto in line hinata cannot
and sakura made naruto into the man he is today

The second one is added lily-chan. ^_^
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 19 Empty NS wants Naruto banned what the heck ?

Post by Purkle200 Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:00 am

Purkle200
Purkle200

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:13 am

woow the comments galore
ns just wasted its time doing this petition
smdh
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:26 am

Ok first point.. I don't think this goes here...
second point... don't take it into consideration..
third point... seriously it is acting like a little baby... my GOD I think that if Naruto and Hinata weren't the ones to be together then they would be bothering us NaruHina in the end seriously??

And really 123 people already signed it... if this goes on it will be taken seriously because there are trolls out there that would go to the extent of backing up this just for fun but I know there are more ppl that are not like that.. huff.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:51 am

There's literally nothing to say except for this is completely and utterly stupid. We know that they're sad because their ships didn't happen, but don't get mad at the author just because you didn't read the manga the RIGHT way! Sad...
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:14 am

Just like one of the comments said... Really, this is getting to a bullying stage now.
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:38 am

It isn't like the petition is going to achieve anything, it is just pitiful that a small portion of NS is making itself look like idiots, just by signing it.

1000 signitures, yeah right, like that is going to do anything, that is only a tiny (not even 1%) of the Naruto fanbase
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:27 pm

it is getting worse
when you thought the petition was bad then check this out
https://www.facebook.com/kishifeg

this is beyond stupidity, ridiculous, retarded every thing you can think of
smdwh
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:33 pm

Guh I don't even want to get my eyes dirty with all the crap is coming with... I say it is time to cut the roots of the problem at once.. the bad thing we can't do much.. unless we really try and stop the stupidness.. My GOD forgive me for thinking like this but well it's all or nothing.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:35 pm

just shows the level of maturity of a portion of NS, I am certainly glad that it is only a minorty that is acting immature, but sadly this minorty is making it look bad for the majority that are grown up and have accepted things the way they are. it is just shocking to see it over react in that manner, in fact it is purely disgusting the attiude that a segment of NaruSaku is displaying.

creatng a Kishi facebook hate pagee and a stupid petition just proves that a portion of NS was really only setting up for disapointment, in fact i am going to report that page to Facebook.

well the good news is that facebook page, doesn't work anymore, I guess my reporting that page to facebook work, well that is a first time for me. but I must admit, that was immature, even a portion of NS said it was immature, and even pointed out, it was Kishi's story.

Last edited by Mustang on Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added something)
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Subaru Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:38 am

Guys, how do you manage to control yourself when you're listening to NS? I was so happy for the NH until not read what NS write . Do not get me wrong. I'm still happy for our favorite couple. Just ... NS's words hurt me and terribly upset. They write nasty things about Hinata, criticize Kishimoto-sensei,  they set at naught work of this great man! I understand their offense, but they just go too far.

Do not read if you're not ready:

Hinata feelings are still undivided 2 years after the 4th Ninja War. Yeah, maybe he is partly right. I will not dissemble, I did not think that Naruto will delay the answer 2 years. But on the other hand, if you think this is quite natural. Naruto does not know Hinata. If someone confess you in love, you are not obliged to reciprocate this man. Even if you like such person, love - it is something more. Naruto needs time to better understand his feelings, learn more about the girls ... Two years is enough time. And it's absolutely normal

Hinata's character does not get developed. How I hate this reproach! Yes, she can not decide to give Naruto a scarf. It may seem that she is still indecisive, insecure girl. Let she still behaves timidly towards Naruto. I would like her behave with him braver (or even impudent). But I perfectly understand her. Besides, she does not want to put pressure on Naruto (and I respect her for that).
Subaru
Subaru

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:05 am

hufff I don't read it and I'm not gonna read it.. don't want to get my mind filled with crap.. subaru you need to stop letting them get your attention.. first point... Hinata's character not developed?? in the sketch it says she still has her reserved nature this means it's her character she's very reserved remember besides her character did get a lot of development... second point.. Naruto not answering her right away?? have it seen the movie?? no... does it know how the movie will go?? no... Naruto's character is still confused about girls.. not love.. how to put it... it is just blinded by rage because it didn't get the pairing it wanted.. besides in the movie we could get that Naruto and Hinata are dating and better knowing each other this is a huge blank point which will be answered in the movie (romantical development)... that's why I don't give a crap about it.. it just comes with stupid things on it's own if it haven't seen the movie it can't do its conclusions... or better yet it can but it will hit a f@*^ing huge iron wall when the movie does come out geez.. and remember it is just raging around because it didn't get what it wanted.. I MEAN COME ON!! SINCE BEFORE IT HAS BEEN LIVING IN A DELUSIONAL WORLD MY GOD!!!
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:16 am

@ Subaru I've just started to read the part where the author began to bash on Hinata, to know that the same author wasted her time by writing this load of BS and masterpiece of garbage. It's getting really ridiculous how a part of NS is expressing its frustration one way or the other.

Let's take only the first sentences bashing on Hinata:

NS wrote wrote:Hinata STILL likes him despite this. I would’ve preferred she have more dignity than wait around for a guy that won’t even at LEAST give her a reply or a maybe but not right now kinda reply.This is why her portrayal in the manga and now this movie makes it so damn hard for me to like her! I want to like her I really do! I think she had great potential in part 1. But since part 2 when has her ENTIRE character ever been about anything other than Naruto Naruto Naruto??

Hinata is not liked because she is just a pain in the ass for NS. Let's say Hinata would have moved on from Naruto, nothing guarantees that NS would have happened. Does it ignore that Sakura (like Hinata loving Naruto) also kept on loving Sasuke no matter what happened? This is a pattern which remained in the story and anyone reading and knowing Naruto would have already noticed it.

Again, spitting some nasty venom just because a wishful thinking did not happen just shows how a part of NS will never learn.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:25 am

Forgive me, but seriously when are these f*%$#@ up stupid arguments against NH going to stop? The manga it's over. NH WON! NS WILL ALWAYS DENY IT and will always try to come up with all kinds of ideas just so NS will happen when for them it's just over. I don't think anyone should read this kind of crap anymore. Everyone knows who won already and no one can't change that.

MK himself said the movie is about love. We already got plenty of materials which shows NH is going to be one of the main interests in the movie and we didn't get one single cover, soundtrack, poster with NS. Actually, in the trailer when Naruto talks about his friends Sakura appears while when he says "I finally decided what I want to protect..." Hinata is showed .

Hinata didin't appear in the manga? NH didn't have any development? LOL. If in 615 Hinata, for example, wouldn't appeared and supported him then he would have surely given up. To me it was obvious from the very start that NH will happen in the end. Hinata was the only one who saw in Naruto a strong person from the very beginning. The fact Naruto didn't give her an answer yet is because girls are something new for him, he's unexperienced. I don't care about the popularity shit. That's just an excuse to me made by NS to make NH seem like "a pairing made just for money" while NH is pure love and pure development.
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:30 am

haaa... I mean come on seriously?? all manga artists when they start drawing or continue a series are thrown inside a "cage"(studio with some more drawers to help them) they are far away from the other people so their story does not get affected in any way or form this means Masashi Kishimoto originals intent were already pretty clear NH was in his head since the start... since the first raw picture of Hinata with an uzumaki necklace.. Naruto in the background and the sun with the uzumaki symbol(which means Uzumaki-Hyuuga if no one realized until now then you can realize it now) that's the symbolism that is put in that image.. and I mean have it even taken it's time to check Mario's manga?? drawn and written by Kishi himself?? well it's pretty obvious that not there are Naruto and Hinata again I mean come on!!.. huff huff better not let my really explosive persona come out.. and again it forgets that SS wasn't even in Kishimoto's mind until his editor told him to give Naruto a rival... zzzz
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next