Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Empty chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions

Post by Mustang on Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:12 pm

here is ladies and gentlemen

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/669

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions 1461727051
chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Naruto12
Mustang
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Empty Re: chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions

Post by GreatKungLao on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:33 pm

Madara has absolutely no fear. He has blood coming from his throat and everything he is doing is laughing and saying to Gai "Is that all? Show me more!". Is there anything that Madara afraids of?

As for Naruto. He is either in his subconscious or in limbo. I have a prediction, that before waking up, Naruto will meet everyone, who died, but wasn't resurrected by Edo Tensei, each of them will give his last speech to Naruto, then Rikudou will appear and grant him with new power to defeat Madara.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Empty Re: chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions

Post by Irielo on Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:22 pm

Oh yes! Madara "has absolutely no fear" that he is worried and thinking of avoiding to get hurt directly by Gai at least 4-5 times. And Gai did kick his ass 5 times, even Madara thought he could not move... Gai's action is epic/badass and I just want to say: respect.

That was a great chapter. A special thanks to Kishimoto-sensei who by such chapters shows that every character is important. Naruto is the hero but that does not mean that he has to do the whole job all the time and I'm sure he'll appear when it will be the time for him to appear.

I've appreciated the team-work: Minato-Lee-Gaara-Kakasi and I'm looking forward for what might come out of it.

There are some theories going around stating that Gai might be Lee's father. Well, the way Minato talked to Lee it seems that there could be more behind Lee and Gai's relationship as apprentice and sensei but I would be cautious before affirming that Gai is Lee's father. They could be somehow related and maybe there will be a kind of story-telling by Minato or even Gai in his last moments revealing more about Gai's life.

I'm expecting to see TenTen soon as well. I think she was checking something with the So6P's tools and as a tool specialist, she could have discovered some interesting things about them.
Irielo
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Empty Re: chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions

Post by GreatKungLao on Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:59 am

Irielo wrote:Oh yes! Madara "has absolutely no fear" that he is worried and thinking of avoiding to get hurt directly by Gai at least 4-5 times. And Gai did kick his ass 5 times, even Madara thought he could not move... Gai's action is epic/badass and I just want to say: respect.
Exactly, he was simply worried. But even after they kicked his ass, everything he said was "Show me more!", like what they did before that was not enough for him to be impressed? You see, he is asking for more, which means he doesn't afraid to see this power, because as I assume he just have a back up plan again, lol. And I think this back up plan includes a usage of this:

chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Tumblr_n1lps6lkrp1t101dvo1_400
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Empty Re: chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions

Post by Fallere825 on Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:11 am

Enjoyed this week's chapter. It was nice to see Madara being cautious and slightly worried, the 8th gate is truly formidable and it looks like Naruto (maybe Sasuke as well) may be heading back soon (probably after or in time for the closing of the 8th gate  chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions 3516892631 )

Hoping for some more good chapters to come.

_________________
Next time, I'll be next to you, Holding your hand...Walking WITH you.
chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Naruto12
Hinata...Thank you!...It's thanks to you that stayed at my side
I won't let go of your Hand!!
Fallere825
Fallere825


Posts : 529
Gender : Male
Location : Caribbean

Back to top Go down

chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Empty Re: chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions

Post by Irielo on Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:12 am

GreatKungLao wrote:Exactly, he was simply worried. But even after they kicked his ass, everything he said was "Show me more!", like what they did before that was not enough for him to be impressed? You see, he is asking for more, which means he doesn't afraid to see this power, because as I assume he just have a back up plan again, lol. And I think this back up plan includes a usage of this:



That's Madara's style to show his opponent that he is superior. He has an arrogant way of talking but he still admit that since his fight against Hashirama, he did not have such fun, which means that he acknowledges that Gai is fighting well. The only problem with Gai's technique is that it won't last long whereas Madara has Senju's DNA + the Bijuus' chakra to recover.

Anyway, the Minato-Lee-Gaara-Kakashi combo attack is to try to make Madara's weapons disappear and Gai's action is used as a way to distract Madara while the others try to succeed in their attempt.
Irielo
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Empty Re: chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions

Post by Mustang on Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:26 am

And the worst part about Madara's arrogance is that he can back it up through his skills, so that makes him a very dangerous foe, but I do feel that his arrogance will be his downfall, sadly for Gai, I think Madara was just toying with him allowing him to get a few hits in, that is just the way Madara seems to me.

I would like to see the opening of the next chapter starting with Naruto looking around to see Sakura and Obito, he sits up surprised as to what had happened and thanks them both for saving his life, then we will see Sasuke waking up, Naruto and Sakura will appear next to Sasuke as they get ready to charge towards Madara as Team 7 should.

as for Gai, I see that he has another 1-1.5 chapters left, sad I know, but I don't think he has much left in the tank.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions 1461727051
chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Naruto12
Mustang
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Empty Re: chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions

Post by Irielo on Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:52 am

51-mustang wrote: I think Madara was just toying with him allowing him to get a few hits in, that is just the way Madara seems to me.

I disagree on the fact that Madara was only "toying" with Gai. He even compared this fight to the one he had against Hashirama, which was a compliment imo... And we know that during this fight he nearly died and had to live "on drip" in a hole for the rest of his life. What makes the situation different now is the fact that he is now like the So6P, he has Hashirama's cells and the Bijuus' chakra to help him to recover quickly. He knows that Gai's technique is not going to last and that's why he is acting so high and mighty.

Minato understood it and thought about the strategy consisting in making Madara's tools disappear and I think that it would be something positive if they managed to do so, showing btw that Gai's action was not only to entertain Madara. I did not think Gai would succeed to finish Madara off but that his action would bring something positive to the alliance.



Irielo
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Empty Re: chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions

Post by GreatKungLao on Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:17 am

51-mustang wrote:I would like to see the opening of the next chapter starting with Naruto looking around to see Sakura and Obito, he sits up surprised as to what had happened and thanks them both for saving his life, then we will see Sasuke waking up, Naruto and Sakura will appear next to Sasuke as they get ready to charge towards Madara as Team 7 should.
I'm afraid it will not happen. If you look carefully, Naruto woke up on the water, which is a design of his subconscious. He will either have a talk with Minato's Kurama or he is about to meet Rikudou as a lot of people are expecting, because there is no way Naruto will be able to do anything against Madara just with another Kurama. He needs a huge power up.

Besides, in SJ's issue with chapter 667 there was a preview of future events in Naruto manga and one of the statememnts was this:  "What is the identity of the mystery old person naruto encountered....?"

Source: http://www.mangapanda.info/thread-896-1-1.html

If this preview is real, then in 670 we are about to see meeting of Naruto and Rikudou.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Empty Re: chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions

Post by racefan1992 on Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:01 am

Madara may have the skill too back up his arrogence but he still is arrogent. Most arrogent villians get whats coming too them.
racefan1992
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Empty Re: chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions

Post by Irielo on Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:24 am

GreatKungLao wrote:I'm afraid it will not happen. If you look carefully, Naruto woke up on the water, which is a design of his subconscious. He will either have a talk with Minato's Kurama or he is about to meet Rikudou as a lot of people are expecting, because there is no way Naruto will be able to do anything against Madara just with another Kurama. He needs a huge power up.

Besides, in SJ's issue with chapter 667 there was a preview of future events in Naruto manga and one of the statememnts was this:  "What is the identity of the mystery old person naruto encountered....?"

Source: http://www.mangapanda.info/thread-896-1-1.html

If this preview is real, then in 670 we are about to see meeting of Naruto and Rikudou.

To the bolded parts: I think it was obviously hinted that Naruto will get a power-up since Obito has succeeded to take a part of Shukaku and Gyuki's chakra which were the missing parts of the puzzle. Naruto had already got some chakra from each Bijuu except those two when he met most of them. Him getting those parts from Obito will very likely unlock something: either a power-up or eventually a meeting with the So6P in the kind of way he met his father when he went nearly 9 tails...

Anyway, for sure Naruto will be the "ultimate hero" along with Sasuke and Sakura hopefully but I do appreciate when the story does not always focus on the hero/main characters. Kishimoto has created enough interesting characters and even though most of them are only side characters, they do have their importance in the story. That's why I admire Gai's current action: he might not win against Madara but he is giving his best to at least give the opportunity for the others to do something afterwards.

I really enjoy the fact that the story is not hero/main-characters-oriented which could be boring with time but that sometimes the others have the time to shine as well, like Jiraiya or Hinata against Pein, Asuma and Shikamaru against Hidan, Konan's last stance against Obito, Ino's role in connecting everybody and so on...
Irielo
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Empty Re: chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions

Post by itachi75 on Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:38 am

I really don't want to be "that guy" but I think I should say it.
-
Next week will determine Naruto's feelings for Sakura, and her feelings for him
-
1. Sakura just healed him and was very emotional.
2. Naruto is going to notice her hand in her heart and her teary face
3. all #### is going to go down next week in terms of paring wars regardless if there is a NS moment or not.
-
So yeah, next week brace yourselves, because this could get ugly
avatar
itachi75


Posts : 376

Back to top Go down

chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Empty Re: chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions

Post by Irielo on Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:44 am

itachi75 wrote:I really don't want to be "that guy" but I think I should say it.
-
Next week will determine Naruto's feelings for Sakura, and her feelings for him
-
1. Sakura just healed him and was very emotional.
2. Naruto is going to notice her hand in her heart and her teary face
3. all #### is going to go down next week in terms of paring wars regardless if there is a NS moment or not.
-
So yeah, next week brace yourselves, because this could get ugly

Oh yes! I guess that Sakura will all of a sudden realize that she loves Naruto when she was thinking about Sasuke while refusing a love letter from a fodder ninja some hours before... I guess that Naruto will all of a sudden remember about his crush for Sakura and will just shit on the recent moments he had with Hinata to confess to Sakura that she was the woman of his life all the time. Please, let's be serious and enjoy the manga without automatically wearing pairing googles all the time...
Irielo
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Empty Re: chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions

Post by GreatKungLao on Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:16 am

itachi75 wrote:I really don't want to be "that guy" but I think I should say it.
-
Next week will determine Naruto's feelings for Sakura, and her feelings for him
-
1. Sakura just healed him and was very emotional.
2. Naruto is going to notice her hand in her heart and her teary face
3. all #### is going to go down next week in terms of paring wars regardless if there is a NS moment or not.
-
So yeah, next week brace yourselves, because this could get ugly
I don't want to be that guy, but I have to say that this is the most ridiculous thing I've read in my entire life. I bet my own life on that there will be no NS moment ever again.

NaruObi has more chances though, lol.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Empty Re: chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions

Post by meow69 on Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:07 am

itachi75 wrote:I really don't want to be "that guy" but I think I should say it.
-
Next week will determine Naruto's feelings for Sakura, and her feelings for him
-
1. Sakura just healed him and was very emotional.
2. Naruto is going to notice her hand in her heart and her teary face
3. all #### is going to go down next week in terms of paring wars regardless if there is a NS moment or not.
-
So yeah, next week brace yourselves, because this could get ugly
I don't see anything happening pairing wise next issue. Sakura at this stage if anything is professional. Naruto is more focused on getting back to the fight. Naruto isn't the type to get lovey dovey while other people are out fighting and possibly dying, he is is a warrior. That said there are some fanatics from both sides of the pairing wars that might see something that isn't there. Next chapter will probably alternate between Naruto and the fight with Madara. Gai's fight will probably last the next one and a half chapters. In that time we will see how much damage Gai's attack did and the the results of Lee's, Kakashi's Gaara's and Minato's plan. Also Naruto doesn't seem to have woken up in the physical sense he is inside his mindscape what is going to happen there is anyones  guess.
meow69
meow69


Posts : 177
Gender : Male

Back to top Go down

chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Empty Re: chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions

Post by Mustang on Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:35 pm

I don't think next weeks chapter will determine Naruto's feelings towards Sakura, I would say let NS have the limelight, it doesn't mean that whatever happens will count as a pairing moment, considering the fact that 25 minutes ago she was still adoring Sasuke, so like I said last week I still don't want to see a pairing moment, maybe that is because it would be out of place, even if that moment is NS or NH it would still be out of place.

the next pairing moment was set up a while ago, in fact it was set when Hinata collapsed due to exhaustion, but that moment is for a little later on.

now as for Gai Sensei, man he is kicking some serious ass in this chapter, but I still feel that Madara was either holding back, or just enjoying every moment of his ass whooping, but sadly the next chapter will be the swansong of Gai.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions 1461727051
chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Naruto12
Mustang
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Empty Re: chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions

Post by Subaru on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:41 am

i can't believe that Gai will die...  chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions 2801306734  I don't want it! No, please, no! It make me cry  chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions 3516892631 ... I like him.
No matter how cool Guy, I do not think that he should sacrifice his life.
I am always amazed how the mangaka can kill your own characters. Kishi created Gai is not a month ago, not a year ago .. If I had such a big project, I would never be able to kill mine character. After all, it means to kill a part of himself ...? (of course, I mean positive (almost principal) heroes, not villains) I'm so sentimental, lol

okay, I have something distracted.  I was glad to see Naruto. I so missed him.  Now I'm looking forward to next Wednesday!
Subaru
Subaru


Posts : 32
Gender : Female
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Empty Re: chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions

Post by Mustang on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:46 am

Well sadly there is nothing that can be done to save Gai, he has opened up the eighth gate which leads to death after the opening, unfortunately I see Gai dying in maybe 2 chapters time, since the eighth gate is a temporary power-up of sorts.

I was in the same boat when Jiraiya died, it was for me one of the saddest moments in the story as well as seeing Hinata being cut down by Pein (to which I breathed a sigh of relief to find out she was only injured), I am certain there were characters that we all like, the other thing this story is about is the next generation taking charge with the older generation providing a platform for the newer generation to lead, Gai is doing just that.

I hope he does some serious damage to Madara.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions 1461727051
chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Naruto12
Mustang
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Empty Re: chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions

Post by lily567 on Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:12 am

its sad to see gai die but it won't go in vain. the speed was awesome and madara was just like "I can take this" and naruto is awake in his sub consciousness .

I have been wondering about something. It pertains to what lee said and that he can only open up to the sixth gate. is it possible that guy didn't want lee to open more than 6 gates and did guy wanted to be the last person to use the eight gates therefore in a way sparing lee? if you guys get my question

_________________
chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions 993395_557063127683383_1792911241_n

chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions 528746348
lily567
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Empty Re: chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions

Post by Mustang on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:31 pm

I think that part was covered in the last chapter, Lee needed a rule/reason to open the seventh and eighth gates, like Gai and his father did before him, maybe he hasn't trained to that level yet, which is understandable, since he is still really young, maybe about 17, so overall, I don't think he can get pass the sixth gate right now.

think Lee does have the potential to use up to eight gates, but he still needs training and he needs a reason to use it, not for no reason or for a reason that doesn't require it in the first place.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions 1461727051
chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Naruto12
Mustang
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Empty Re: chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions

Post by Twin Steps on Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:11 am

Naruto will meet the sage of six paths
Twin Steps
Twin Steps


Posts : 854
Gender : Female
Location : Ottawa, Canada

Back to top Go down

chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Empty Re: chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:26 am

Liked the chapter and anything already posted that I would comment on has already been addressed.

I'm expecting Naruto to meet So6P too, but I think Kurama will come first.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Empty Re: chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions

Post by Mustang on Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:42 am

What makes things worse for Gai's death is that Madara can heal himself, so any injury that Gai might cause, Madara will be able to heal it, as shown when Gaara used his sand style on him and crippled him to an extent, as well as being the punching bag of the tailed beasts, he was able to clear up those injuries pretty quickly.

so unfortunately I feel that Gai's efforts might actually go in vein, but what it will show is that Madara can be beaten.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions 1461727051
chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Naruto12
Mustang
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Empty Re: chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions

Post by lily567 on Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:53 am

it looks like a fan art to me but I could be wrong and the fourth is right in front of naruto
what do you guys think about this
http://mangajoy.com/Naruto/669/24/

_________________
chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions 993395_557063127683383_1792911241_n

chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions 528746348
lily567
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Empty Re: chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions

Post by Mustang on Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:01 pm

Man if that were to happen, then that would make Naruto OPed and that wouldn't be fair for Sasuke, if Sasuke saw that he would be going insane. I certainly hope that it doesn't happen. (well Naruto is op anyway, but Madara is a god, so it kind of evens out a little)

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions 1461727051
chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Naruto12
Mustang
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions Empty Re: chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum