Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions

+8
Subaru
meow69
itachi75
racefan1992
Fallere825
Irielo
GreatKungLao
Mustang
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions

Post by bricksquad88 Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:46 pm

itachi75 wrote:I really don't want to be "that guy" but I think I should say it.
-
Next week will determine Naruto's feelings for Sakura, and her feelings for him
-
1. Sakura just healed him and was very emotional.
2. Naruto is going to notice her hand in her heart and her teary face
3. all #### is going to go down next week in terms of paring wars regardless if there is a NS moment or not.
-
So yeah, next week brace yourselves, because this could get ugly

Doubt this will happen since the panel showed Naruto waking up surrounded by "water" meaning it is in his subconscious. Sakura getting emotional is a given when Naruto 'actually' wakes up. Whether it will be romantic or not is another story altogether.

Irielo wrote:
itachi75 wrote:I really don't want to be "that guy" but I think I should say it.
-
-
3. all #### is going to go down next week in terms of paring wars regardless if there is a NS moment or not.
-

Oh yes! I guess that Sakura will all of a sudden realize that she loves Naruto when she was thinking about Sasuke while refusing a love letter from a fodder ninja some hours before... I guess that Naruto will all of a sudden remember about his crush for Sakura and will just shit on the recent moments he had with Hinata to confess to Sakura that she was the woman of his life all the time. Please, let's be serious and enjoy the manga without automatically wearing pairing googles all the time...

Itachi75's prediction might not have been in good taste, but it's no reason to put him on blast. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Doesn't make it right or wrong. It's just an opinion after all.

GreatKungLao wrote:
-
-
-
I don't want to be that guy, but I have to say that this is the most ridiculous thing I've read in my entire life. I bet my own life on that there will be no NS moment ever again.

NaruObi has more chances though, lol.

Sakura getting emotional is not ridiculous, but a very high possibility.
Naruto noticing her hand in her heart and teary face is also plausible
Pairing moment? Eh anything's possible but given the current circumstances, I'd say it'd be in poor taste.

Nothing here has been beyond the realm of possibility so saying "this is the most ridiculous thing I've read in my entire life" is not only an exaggeration but also uncalled for. Just my two cents.

Like I've said before, it's not over until the manga is finished. Anything can happen. Kishi can be very unpredictable.

bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: chapter 669 discussion and 670 predictions

Post by Mustang Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:56 pm

I wouldn't say he would get teary, but he would most likely be thankful that Sakura is one of the reasons for him being alive, and I doubt Naruto would act like a fool around Sakura, he might end up with a few bumps on his head if he did. I would say that Sakura would be happy to see her friend is still alive, relieved that Naruto is still alive, emotional at a time like this would be a possibility, but I doubt it would be considered romantic, we have seen Sakura getting a little emotional before but it was more platonic (chapter 450) this time could be no different.

It is a given that a pairing moment will not be happening in the next chapter, of course I would be a little upset if one did occur even for NaruHina, plus since Naruto is now alive, I don't think Sakura will have the need to keep her hand on his heart since Obito was the one that gave him the last chakras he required.

What I do think will happen is that Naruto will meet with the tailed beasts and possibly the So6P, get his power up and awaken from his subconscious, sense the surrounding areas to make sure that everyone is alright, maybe a hint but certainly not a moment which we can clearly see for our selves. but I do feel that the next pairing moment has been set up for a while now, that moment is when Hinata collapsed and to me that is when we will finally get the clarification that we have been waiting for, (on Naruto's side that is)
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:34 pm

Annoying that some people come on a thread dedicated to the chapter and the next chapter's prediction to only talk about pairing issues when there have been none... Instead of commenting on Gai's action and what is happening on the battlefield for instance, this obsession about the pairings issues just baffles me especially from those who pretend to be "neutral" or "objective".

Why not going on the anti-NS thread instead of discussing about these issues here?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:03 am

Irielo wrote:Annoying that some people come on a thread dedicated to the chapter and the next chapter's prediction to only talk about pairing issues when there have been none... Instead of commenting on Gai's action and what is happening on the battlefield for instance, this obsession about the pairings issues just baffles me especially from those who pretend to be "neutral" or "objective".

Why not going on the anti-NS thread instead of discussing about these issues here?

I'm going to assume the bold is about me since I'm the only one on this who according to you "pretends" to be neutral/objective. If responding to someone's assertions about what they think might be a pairing moment is "pretending".. I hope you're trolling. At what moment did I pretend Irielo? Just because I don't pick a pairing to side with and am willing to look at each pairing objectively within the context of the manga, all of a sudden I'm pretending? I came on here because I saw a member on this forum getting bashed for his predictions about next chapter, which are allowed to be discussed since the thread also says " 670 predictions" and I just wanted to say my 0.02 cents.
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:14 am

bricksquad88 wrote:
Irielo wrote:Annoying that some people come on a thread dedicated to the chapter and the next chapter's prediction to only talk about pairing issues when there have been none... Instead of commenting on Gai's action and what is happening on the battlefield for instance, this obsession about the pairings issues just baffles me especially from those who pretend to be "neutral" or "objective".

I'm going to assume the bold is about me since I'm the only one on this who according to you "pretends" to be neutral/objective. If responding to someone's assertions about what they think might be a pairing moment is "pretending".. I hope you're trolling. At what moment did I pretend Irielo? Just because I don't pick a pairing to side with and am willing to look at each pairing objectively within the context of the manga, all of a sudden I'm pretending? I came on here because I saw a member on this forum getting bashed for his predictions about next chapter, which are allowed to be discussed since the thread also says " 670 predictions" and I just wanted to say my 0.02 cents.

Tbh, I am tired of these so-called pairing wars. These just spoil the enjoyment of the manga especially when there are no pairing moments. This chapter had none of these nor any hints with romantic undertones. That's why I've found the comment out of place. I would not have reacted that way if it had been posted in the anti-NS thread for instance. For the moment, the story is focusing on Gai's heroic action and I really can't understand it when something like this is ignored because of these pairings' issues.

Well, I don't think that this fellow member was bashed but the comments were inappropriate in the actual context of the story. Anyway, I was just hoping that such issues would not have been discussed in this thread as there are other places here to do so. This is what I meant by "objective": not to discuss about romance when the chapter does not suggest anything going in that direction.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:04 am

Irielo wrote:
bricksquad88 wrote:

Tbh, I am tired of these so-called pairing wars. These just spoil the enjoyment of the manga especially when there are no pairing moments. This chapter had none of these nor any hints with romantic undertones. That's why I've found the comment out of place. I would not have reacted that way if it had been posted in the anti-NS thread for instance. For the moment, the story is focusing on Gai's heroic action and I really can't understand it when something like this is ignored because of these pairings' issues.

Well, I don't think that this fellow member was bashed but the comments were inappropriate in the actual context of the story. Anyway, I was just hoping that such issues would not have been discussed in this thread as there are other places here to do so. This is what I meant by "objective": not to discuss about romance when the chapter does not suggest anything going in that direction.

I don't even know why you're bring up pairing wars because no one was talking about that to be honest. Fair enough, but instead of sneak-dissin, you should have just articulated this because alot of what you said was misinterpreted due to you not being clear on what you meant, like you are now.

This is what GreatKungLao said

GreatKungLao wrote:I don't want to be that guy, but I have to say that this is the most ridiculous thing I've read in my entire life. I bet my own life on that there will be no NS moment ever again.

NaruObi has more chances though, lol.

and this is what you said
Irielo wrote:Oh yes! I guess that Sakura will all of a sudden realize that she loves Naruto when she was thinking about Sasuke while refusing a love letter from a fodder ninja some hours before... I guess that Naruto will all of a sudden remember about his crush for Sakura and will just shit on the recent moments he had with Hinata to confess to Sakura that she was the woman of his life all the time.
Maybe bashing wasn't the right word. But respectful doesn't come to mind either... And even if the next chapter doesn't head that way, the member was just making a prediction. Responding in a sarcastic/disrespectful way for expressing his/her opinions is a great way to get people to stop posting altogether.
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:09 am

bricksquad88 wrote:
Irielo wrote:Oh yes! I guess that Sakura will all of a sudden realize that she loves Naruto when she was thinking about Sasuke while refusing a love letter from a fodder ninja some hours before... I guess that Naruto will all of a sudden remember about his crush for Sakura and will just shit on the recent moments he had with Hinata to confess to Sakura that she was the woman of his life all the time.
Maybe bashing wasn't the right word. But respectful doesn't come to mind either... And even if the next chapter doesn't head that way, the member was just making a prediction. Responding in a sarcastic/disrespectful way for expressing his/her opinions is a great way to get people to stop posting altogether.

If you consider an ironic way of replying as a sign of disrespect, then we might have different opinions about it. Anyway, I think I reacted on the spot because I would have actually expected some respect for this chapter which again did not have any romantic undertones. I would have expected more respect for Gai's action for instance.

Btw, this prediction regarding NS was already there when Sakura started to perform CPR on Naruto while grabbing his heart and these things have been already discussed in the anti-NS thread, so nothing new...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:54 am

lily567 wrote:it looks like a fan art to me but I could be wrong and the fourth is right in front of naruto
what do you guys think about this
http://mangajoy.com/Naruto/669/24/

Fan art

It will come somewhat true as Naruto's power-up will involve being the third character within a couple of hours to get a "true So6P" form based on having all the bijuu. I don't expect it in the next chapter though. Gai's not done with his stuff, Naruto will talk to someone(s), and a few miscellaneous things will happen before it comes about. The earliest I could see Naruto's newly upgraded form is at the end of Gai's attack.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2