Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina has been Kishi's intention since the start.

+16
Nineslashmonk
Fallere825
Zori
CoolChels
Irielo
Mustang
itachi75
Darkhope
Onihikage
dovey
SID~
DerelictV
Twin Steps
NekoKimio
SoulFire
Yuri
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

NaruHina has been Kishi's intention since the start. - Page 3 Empty Re: NaruHina has been Kishi's intention since the start.

Post by Fallere825 Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:44 pm

This has done it for me NaruHina has been Kishi's intention since the start. - Page 3 3497021318 my 70 to 80% belief in NH being endgame (on pure faith alone) with the recent NH moments, joining up here and now this! has hit its 100% and whatever little doubt existed before has been cleansed from my system

for this i thank you NaruHina has been Kishi's intention since the start. - Page 3 789588777  NaruHina has been Kishi's intention since the start. - Page 3 916882880
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

NaruHina has been Kishi's intention since the start. - Page 3 Empty Re: NaruHina has been Kishi's intention since the start.

Post by CoolChels Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:39 am

I once hoped for them to end up together and now that hope is being realized and turned to knowing that they will be. I'm 100% like you as well.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:22 pm

I really hope that Naruhina does get confirmed and that Kishi seals the deal. I mean, Neji made the ultimate sacrifice to save both of them and it would kinda be rude of Naruto to well leave Hinata in the dust when the current arc finishes up.
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:21 pm

i wouldn't worry about it. It's only a matter of time before naruhina becomes canon. Then we can party when it happens. NaruHina has been Kishi's intention since the start. - Page 3 3497021318 
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by blackiechan35 Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:14 pm

Also Naruto and Hinata's designs complement each other's. I'm guessing he wanted to show that they're opposites, but they still go well together.

Naruto and Sakura have similar color schemes, but they clash. (I remember someone saying one reason they didn't ship NaruSaku because their hair colors clashed xD).
blackiechan35

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:49 pm

NekoKimio wrote:Let's also look at this:

Every time Naruto and Hinata have shared panels, their bond strengthened. And more times than not, we've had Hinata's feelings about him surface. Let's compare that to say, Sakura. She has had loads of panel time with Naruto. Let's be honest, if NS was his intention, he would have made something more meaningful between the two happen already. (This is not ANS because I am trying to get a NH point across.) With Naruto and Hinata, however, we get development every time. It's like Kishi will give you little by little, but the meanings of those little moments are huge in terms of the characters. So, yeah, I think Kishi has intended for NH to be the endgame pairing.
There is even more to it. Every time when we see Naruto and Sakura together, we always get aware of that Sakura loves Sasuke and Naruto knowing that as well. While with Naruto and Hinata there is always something, that making them going forward to each other, their feelings to each other always growing up with more strength. After Sakura's confession to Sasuke I'm sure SasuSaku was also intendent from the beginning, because why else would Kishimoto keep her feelings until now? And after Hinata's confession it's just a matter of time, when Naruto will answer on it positively, since Sakura's confession has been rejected.

Last edited by GreatKungLao on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:49 pm

^ That has what I've always been thinking alot too.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:28 am

To go on with the subject. Hinata is a side character but she is the one who levels Naruto's vibes every time he needs that (Proud Failure speech, Confession during Pein, speech after Neji's death). Why was Hinata used in these decisive moments? In P1, Hinata showed how she admired Naruto, it would have been easy for Kishi to keep her like that for part 2 without making her intervene in such moments.

But no, Hinata's admiration turned out to be love in P2 and she was not afraid to show it and is even confident to be by Naruto's side "forever".
Naruto is the hero and Hinata is a side character but that was probably Kishi's intention to show with who the hero was going to end up. That's why Hinata received this special attention and could share those special moments with Naruto.

Now Sakura, like Nekokimio meant, there were enough opportunities in P2 that could have been used to start something romantic between NS, but no. In fact these opportunities were used to show that Sakura has now become a close friend to Naruto who understands him (when she was thinking about Kyuubi in Naruto and his pain) and respects him.
That's a difference with P1 where she did not even try to understand Naruto's situation, criticizing him by saying he had bad manners because he grew up without parents.

Sasuke rightly showed her that she was wrong because he could understand Naruto's loneliness. Thanks to Sasuke, Sakura began to think different about Naruto and because of the gap left by this same Sasuke, she became a close friend to him as well. And that's Sakura's development towards Naruto in P2: respect and friendship.

If like some NS say, Sakura will have a change of heart and will realize that she loves Naruto, sorry but that will ruin her character completely imo. She had all the time to start something but she did not and all of a sudden, she will now fall for Naruto? And she knows since a long time about Hinata's feelings for Naruto (Sakura notices Hinata's interest for Naruto during her match against Neji, she realizes that Hinata loves Naruto while healing her after Pein's attack, she witnessed the holding hands).

I don't think that Sakura will be thus used to play the troublemaker in the wonderful NaruHina's love story.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:23 am

I always knew Naruhina was endgame I knew it as soon as Hinata debuted. NaruHina has been Kishi's intention since the start. - Page 3 1461727051 
Haru Glory
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3