Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story.

+6
racefan1992
Zori
Azuula
JulaShona
lily567
IIRUNEII
10 posters

Go down

My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. Empty My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story.

Post by IIRUNEII Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:49 pm

OK ok..

so I wanted to share my romance with you all about my own romance with my "hinata"

My Own "naru hina" real life love story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SO... that my own personal Love story,,

If you guys got One I would love to here a "like naru hina" real life love story...

AND I would love to know your thoughts on my life My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. 195309866  THANK YOU ALL
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. Empty Re: My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story.

Post by lily567 Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:18 pm

wow
very interesting story on how you met your wife
I gotta say she is one lucky woman and you are one lucky guy.
you are her naruto while she is your hinata.
her uncle sounds like hiashi in a way tho.

wait does she still stutter up to this day or did you 'change her'(hinata's confession) and she is bolder?.

the part where you said that she didn't wait for an ambulance,this shows how much she loves you even before you guys were married and she didn't want to lose you(just like hinata did in the pain arc). I must say after reading your story, I gotta say I am happy that you guys found each other
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. Empty Re: My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story.

Post by JulaShona Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:26 pm

That was so funny and cute, though I could never imagen someone having such a "fresh" lovestory. My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. 3495430729

But it's really something like NaruHina.My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. 789588777  I'm happy for you and I hope you will have a long and happy marriage.My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. 789588777

Last edited by JulaShona on Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:29 pm

lily567 wrote:wow

wait does she still stutter up to this day or did you 'change her'(hinata's confession) and she is bolder?.

the part where you said that she didn't wait for an ambulance,this shows how much she loves you even before you guys were married and she didn't want to lose you(just like hinata did in the pain arc). I must say after reading your story, I gotta say I am happy that you guys found each other
I dont know if  hiashi would up and disappear and never to heard from again... lol

anywho,
1. nope, she does not still stutter around me, it was just cuz i gave her super butterflys.

2. yes, all we went though, id like to say we changed each other.

3. she is alot bolder, althoz huge partys of ppl she does not know can make her shy, like other friends friends at bridal showers.

4. ya, that was the first time she said "I love you" to me, i had been using it after like 2-3 months with her...
I really started sayin it after her flue thing and i was like some kinda hero at that point,,, but she got her chance ,.,lol

JulaShona wrote:That was so funny and cute, though I could never imagen someone having such a "fresh" lovestory. My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. 3495430729

But it's really something like NaruHina.My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. 789588777  I'm happy for you and I hope you will have a longe and happy marriage.My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. 789588777
Im quite happy you liked this slice of my life, Thank You LiLy, and Thank You Jula! My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. 195309866 
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:37 pm

IIRUNEII wrote:
lily567 wrote:wow

I dont know if  hiashi would up and disappear and never to heard from again... lol

anywho,
1. nope, she does not still stutter around me, it was just cuz i gave her super butterflys.

2. yes, all we went though, id like to say we changed each other.

3. she is alot bolder, althoz huge partys of ppl she does not know can make her shy, like other friends friends at bridal showers.

4. ya, that was the first time she said "I love you" to me, i had been using it after like 2-3 months with her...
I really started sayin it after her flue thing and i was like some kinda hero at that point,,, but she got her chance ,.,lol

JulaShona wrote:That was so funny and cute, though I could never imagen someone having such a "fresh" lovestory. My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. 3495430729

But it's really something like NaruHina.My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. 789588777  I'm happy for you and I hope you will have a longe and happy marriage.My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. 789588777
Im quite happy you liked this slice of my life, Thank You LiLy, and Thank You Jula! My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. 195309866 
:D your welcome
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:38 pm

So sad that I never had such a lovestory, too. My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. 3516892631
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:43 pm

Wow! What a great story haha
Very beautiful, you're a lucky guy, very sweet way of meeting up together and very similar to NaruHina hahaha ^^
By the way, you've got such a good memory haha... my memory sucks... I can't even remember when I first met my boy friend xD
Btw I moved the thread the correct section (:
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:47 pm

JulaShona wrote:So sad that I never had such a lovestory, too. My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. 3516892631
Hey.... hey,

My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. 4054107101 

your moment could be just around the corner, just remember to keep an eye out for love,
and actually look for it like i did.

I Believe in you that you can find your "naruto" My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. 2835597988 

I was 18 when this all first happened,
so its not to farfeched that it could happen to anyone else that looks for love and knows a good person when they see one

I Rooting for ya Jula ! My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. 2697176399

Azuula wrote:Wow! What a great story haha
Very beautiful, you're a lucky guy, very sweet way of meeting up together and very similar to NaruHina hahaha ^^
By the way, you've got such a good memory haha... my memory sucks... I can't even remember when I first met my boy friend xD
Btw I moved the thread the correct section (:
Thank you,
Spoiler:
<3
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:24 pm

IIRUNEII wrote:
JulaShona wrote:So sad that I never had such a lovestory, too. My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. 3516892631
Hey.... hey,

your moment could be just around the corner, just remember to keep an eye out for love,

I Believe in you that you can find your "naruto" My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. 2835597988 

so its not to farfeched that it could happen to anyone else that looks for love and knows a good person when they see one

Thank you. My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. 3605650157:
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:51 pm

JulaShona wrote:
IIRUNEII wrote:
Hey.... hey,

Thank you. My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. 3605650157:
Awwww My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. 4277565325   YW! <3
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:33 pm

Wonderful story!!! My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. 195309866 
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:36 am

The feels, the feels.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:07 pm

Now that is too sweet and cute!~ My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. 195309866 
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:31 am

LOL! That's really cute. xD It's great that you can remember small details. It shows how much you treasured those moments, and that's sweet. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:23 am

Strawberry wrote:LOL! That's really cute. xD It's great that you can remember small details. It shows how much you treasured those moments, and that's sweet. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Well Thank You Berry,

The "small details" are so very important to me, and close to my heart. My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. 195309866 

oh, and your welcome.
I like it here My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. 2865921181  i wanted to share my life with my friends here
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:19 pm

IIRUNEII wrote:
Strawberry wrote:LOL! That's really cute. xD It's great that you can remember small details. It shows how much you treasured those moments, and that's sweet. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Well Thank You Berry,

The "small details" are so very important to me, and close to my heart. My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. 195309866 

oh, and your welcome.
I like it here My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. 2865921181  i wanted to share my life with my friends here
I am happy that you like it here:D
we appreciate that you share something this important with us :)
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:19 pm

What a cute story! My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. 1906553478 
Only sad part is her Uncle leaves, what a douche.
Other than that, I'm so happy for you two! ^-^
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. Empty Anything you want to know just ask

Post by IIRUNEII Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:26 am

Bubbles wrote:
What a cute story! My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. 1906553478 
Only sad part is her Uncle leaves, what a douche.
Other than that, I'm so happy for you two! ^-^
Well thank you,

I find my love life to be fun to talk about, and a great story. My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. 3187358519 

If her uncle did not do what he did, we would have never have got'nz
this close in the way we did from his a holeyness My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. 8894463 

Thankyou, we are very happy together.

Anything you want to know just ask My Real Life "Naru Hina" Love story. 1461727051 
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by ~TowardsTheSun~ Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:12 pm

T-that was adorable ;-; I can't.. the feels <3~
You guys are like a rl NH ;u;
~TowardsTheSun~
~TowardsTheSun~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down