Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do your favorite Naruto characters remind you of? Fictional or Real life

3 posters

Go down

Who do your favorite Naruto characters remind you of? Fictional or Real life Empty Who do your favorite Naruto characters remind you of? Fictional or Real life

Post by racefan1992 Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:26 am

I think of title should be enough of a clue, who do your fav characters remind you of? Can include fictional or real life people, heck maybe even yourself.  Who do your favorite Naruto characters remind you of? Fictional or Real life 2697176399 

Hinata is one of my favorite characters, here who she reminds me of:

fictional character #1:

fictional character #2:

real life person:

Your turn guys and gals.

dispite this been Naruto related, mods can move this if they wish if this thread isn't in the right spot.

Last edited by racefan1992 on Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added something)
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Who do your favorite Naruto characters remind you of? Fictional or Real life Empty Re: Who do your favorite Naruto characters remind you of? Fictional or Real life

Post by Starlight Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:37 am

Rouge Shadow and Omega

Spoiler:

Cause they're badass together

Tomoko

Spoiler:

She's sooo funny

Mitsuki Yuki and others
Spoiler:

The 4 konoah girls <3

Spoiler:

They just adorable!  Who do your favorite Naruto characters remind you of? Fictional or Real life 3516892631 Who do your favorite Naruto characters remind you of? Fictional or Real life 2090635755 

Blood lad

Spoiler:

And many many more I have a lot of favorite charaters but just not bothered to put them all
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Who do your favorite Naruto characters remind you of? Fictional or Real life Empty Re: Who do your favorite Naruto characters remind you of? Fictional or Real life

Post by Irielo Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:28 am

The characters who incarnate self-sacrifice are the ones I like the most because they don't expect any reward, they do what they have to do for a cause/ideal or for someone they love and this kind of devotion brings tears to my eyes.

That's why Itachi comes on the top of my list in the Narutoverse. I could somehow relate him to another manga/anime character: Shiryu from Saint Seiya (Kurumada Masami). The latter went through all kind of sacrifices for his friends and for his beliefs. I've already written something about him in another thread.

Spoiler:

There is another example I am thinking about but I'm not here to promote any belief, religion or whatsoever, so I will let your imagination take over. It's someone who healed people and made very positive speeches but who at the end of the day was betrayed and sacrificed knowing it was his fate...

Anyway, Hinata is also one of my favorite character because of her action against Pein. She was ready to give her life for Naruto, so for her beloved one. Neji's sacrifice to protect Hinata and Naruto and also Gai's action in the current situation strengthen my esteem and admiration for them.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:01 am

Irielo wrote:The characters who incarnate self-sacrifice are the ones I like the most because they don't expect any reward, they do what they have to do for a cause/ideal or for someone they love and this kind of devotion brings tears to my eyes.

That's why Itachi comes on the top of my list in the Narutoverse. I could somehow relate him to another manga/anime character: Shiryu from Saint Seiya (Kurumada Masami). The latter went through all kind of sacrifices for his friends and for his beliefs. I've already written something about him in another thread.

Spoiler:

There is another example I am thinking about but I'm not here to promote any belief, religion or whatsoever, so I will let your imagination take over. It's someone who healed people and made very positive speeches but who at the end of the day was betrayed and sacrificed knowing it was his fate...

Anyway, Hinata is also one of my favorite character because of her action against Pein. She was ready to give her life for Naruto, so for her beloved one. Neji's sacrifice to protect Hinata and Naruto and also Gai's action in the current situation strengthen my esteem and admiration for them.

@Starlight047 what i meant was who do your favorite Naruto characters remind you of, not who are your favorite characters. Unless i'm misunderstanding you.

@Irielo i agree, when self-sacifice is used properly, it leaves an impact. Weither it'd be for friends or a loved one. the animation style in Saint Seiya reminds of Yu-Yu Hakasho too a point, except Yu-Yu Hakasho is a bit more cleaner (or should i say modern).
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:33 am

racefan1992 wrote:@Irielo i agree, when self-sacifice is used properly, it leaves an impact. Weither it'd be for friends or a loved one. the animation style in Saint Seiya reminds of Yu-Yu Hakasho too a point, except Yu-Yu Hakasho is a bit more cleaner (or should i say modern).

Answer to the bold:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down