Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+26
Dianahinkle
Taushishi17
kirmazah
SenpaiSamaSan
IIRUNEII
narutohokage123
bricksquad88
Rasengan671
Fallere825
Skywardstrike
funnyface
JulaShona
Zori
Ponyta
Uzumaki Neji
Batokusanagi
Haru Glory
racefan1992
kagome1991
lily567
Mustang
itachi75
Irielo
GreatKungLao
Bubbles
Strawberry
30 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 29 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by lily567 Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:27 pm

racefan1992 wrote:
lily567 wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
kirmazah wrote:
lily567 wrote:
http:
meanings of holding hands and it will explain why naruto's eyes were open and giving hinata that gentle look ad why she is confident in being with naruto
here is the link I just found this btw
and it still thinks that the handhold is chakra transfer smh
Says page not found. Can you post what it says briefly? it might be because I'm on mobile
http://www.saywhydoi.com/hand-holding-meaning-of-holding-hands/
I love this, i'm saving this link (just got sent too my favs list). I'll throw it out there whwn NS brings up "it is just charka transfer."

As a neutral it makes complete sense and lets not forget, Kishimoto is a married man. You think he would hold his wifes hand in public? I"m sure he would. And besides, in Japan hand holding is a big thing.

Fail NS, such fail.
the fact that I found that link on twitter from somebody named naruhina or something like that
all the arguments about naruto doesn't like hinata or chakra transfer has been crushed by this link

quote form the link
'handholding is an expresson of closeness and  connection, allowing someone in through your personal barriers which are important factors in love' and it also intensifies how much you like the person
I also found that when Naruto was holding Hinata hand she said "He his hand is so big, manly and strong. But most importantly it makes me feel safe." And right in the article the 1st listing says "It can give feelings of comfort, protection and safety."

Booyah. The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 29 2835597988 
exactly and the way naruto looked at hinata was sorta explained too
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 29 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Mustang Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:29 pm

kirmazah wrote:That I'm not sure. I would post it in the Ichiraku section just to be safe :D

Here's a fun question: What has been the most popular NaruSaku "end all be all" statement that you've heard. For example, "Naruto and Sakura are both main characters therefore they MUST get together!"
That argument can be counter in just a few simple words, Sasuke is a main character as well.

that basically means that even though Sakura is a main character and same with Naruto, in fact the entire team 7 is part of the main cast, Sakura does love a main character, but that main character isn't Naruto,, we have seen again and again Sakura isn't romantically interested in Naruto, she does care for him but Naruto and Sakura have been really good friends more like brother and sister, Naruto has accepted the fact that he and Sakura will never be in a romantic relationship.

here is a fun question, why on the last page was there a flashback of Naruto and Hinata, but not Naruto getting a skull bash by Sakura?

My answer is this, while Obito had Rin at his side, Naruto has Hinata by his side, and to put that there over Naruto and Sakura sort of shows us that NarSak isn't really that important,
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:34 pm

I have a suggestion.. I know it's a bit taboo to bash, but there should be a forum post specifically used for bashing.. Well not MEAN bashing but like 'People like this guy (no names included) piss me off, because he, like the whole other group, decide they don't need evidence.' I dunno. I just think it would be a good way to let off steam, and the only way you could see it is if you were a member to the forums? That way we can protect our good name AND be honest about how we REALLY feel. Just a suggestion :3
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:53 pm

^No, we aren't a bashing forum, we can take shots on the NS pairing but there is no way we can bash a fanbase, it goes against the rules that are set, it is taboo for a reason, think about it this way RedEyes, NS bashes Hinata and the NaruHina fanbase right? can you imagine what it would be like if we stooped to that level, As much as I would like to bash NS due to recent weeks, it is best for me to tie my fingers up and bite my tounge, that is the sort of stuff I learned to do over the last year.

Bashing and arguing with it is A) a waste of time and B) doesn't make things better, it just makes it worse. and don't try being logical with it because it will just get NS tails up and kick and scream like crazy, as we have pointed out NS is in a desperate state, it is just inventing moments by putting a magnifying glass over the page, over analysing each page in hopes of find a so called moment, even in chapters that have no romantic undertone to it.

Personally I would rather see it fall in a flaming heap of shit, than to antagonise NS.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:56 pm

Hm. Twas a stupid idea anyway.. You are right. However I must say this, because it is driving me up the fucking wall:
Why does NS feel the need to be so damn biased about everything? It is literally the epitome of running in circles.
But I guess I just answered my own question didn't I? To run in circles is to avoid the truth.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:04 pm

I have said this saying in the past concerning NS
If the romantic moment isn't NS then it doesn't count.
to it every romantic moment has to be NS and if there isn't an NS moment in a chapter then it will invent a moment.

But NaruHina is just sitting back patiently waiting for the next moment, and I think our patience will pay wealthily because with the last chapter it seems like we are closer to a NaruHina moment, this is something that will drive NS up the wall. this next moment will be the moment we can eat the cake and that cake will have the best icing in the world. but for NS it will just have to swallow a very bitter pill.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:08 pm

I think Naruto and Obito might exchange advice... Obito never got the girl... Maybe he'll say 'Don't chase someone forever.. It isn't worth it' IDK. But if that was said, holy fucking shit, the BUTT HURT... Let it commence I say. LET IT COMMENCE!
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 29 2801306734

Some people should join the chat? That way we can discuss theories? c: pleassse? :D

And woops, double post :O My bad Mustang.

Last edited by RedEyes on Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : No Double Posting please)
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by AngryPanda Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:27 pm

This post has been eliminated by ANBU.

Last edited by Strawberry on Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Discussing the fandom is not allowed. (ANBU: Strawberry))
AngryPanda

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:28 pm

AngryPanda wrote:
Actually I disagree. There's a very HUGE possibility than Naruto might die, or even end up single because of the fact. Choosing a side is easier with evidence though. So yea.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by AngryPanda Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:31 pm

Last edited by Strawberry on Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Discussing the fandom is not allowed. (ANBU: Strawberry))
AngryPanda

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:34 pm

Well let me put it this way:
It's been nearly 300 chapters since an NS moment.
NH has em pretty much every 10 or 20 it seems.

I used to ship NS. Why did I stop? Because the amount of butthurt was terrible. I am unbiased because of this fact though. HOWEVER, when I see one side spewing bullshit, I will quickly side with the one who makes sense. It's not called being 2 faced, it's called knowing what's right and wrong. atm though? NH all the way.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:37 pm

the Problem with NS is that there isn't really enough evidence to help the argument after 470 any romantic implications ceased to exist, Naruto and Sakura just maintain a strong friendship, which I think is really nice, it would just be ruined if there is any romantic implications.

the thing is NaruSaku actually goes against what the characters stand for and represent.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:44 pm

51-mustang wrote:the Problem with NS is that there isn't really enough evidence to help the argument after 470 any romantic implications ceased to exist, Naruto and Sakura just maintain a strong friendship, which I think is really nice, it would just be ruined if there is any romantic implications.

the thing is NaruSaku actually goes against what the characters stand for and represent.
Also lets face it, that's a disastrous relationship in itself The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 29 982020691 
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:48 pm

Not to mention while NH has a high possibility of having the Naru in NaruHina, NS in no way has the Saku. It keeps talking about Naruto as though his side is all that matters and downplays 615 to be nothing, when it doesn't know that, it just automatically says so because otherwise, NS is completely sunk and no way will it admit to it. No matter if NH does not happen (I doubt), NS is done.

Sakura has zero romantic interest in Naruto and her suddenly developing it at this point in the story would be just terrible writing. Just when and how would she even come to this life-changing and completely believable epiphany? When she realizes for the second damn time "who he really is?" When/if Sasuke turns on them again and she has a miraculous switch to Naruto out of realization that he is the hero and Sasuke the villain?

When her forehead is complimented? Or perhaps she really did have a confuzzled little autumn skies brain up there and actually loved Nardo all this time!
"what silly woman i've been! denying my true love my body heart! Love me Nardo! I want to be your cherry blossom of love!"

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 29 233944022

Last edited by Bubbles on Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:50 pm

No seriously though guys, you should all join the chatbox :O
https://naruhina.forumotion.com/chatbox/index.forum? c: pleaaase. I'm in such a debatey mood tonight.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:07 pm

What I hate the most is that NS seriously thinks, that Kishimoto was making Hinata's feelings grow stronger and stronger for Naruto as well as Sakura's feelings towards Sasuke, just to turn it all on 180 degrees right before the finale. I think Kishimoto is much more of a better view about himself.

I hate that NS calls 615 as Kishimoto's way to troll NaruHina.

I hate that NS thinks, that Naruto is a heartless bastard, who is playing with Hinata's feelings just to reject her later.

I hate that NS thinks, that Sakura is a bitch, who is going to steal Naruto from Hinata, while been absolutely of a clear knowledge of Hinata's feelings about Naruto.

I hate, that NS makes Naruto manga look as the worst romantic story ever.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:35 pm

Oh my god you are so correct, it's insane. I feel like it's running in circles now. Ya know? Having to argue the same thing OVER and OVER and OVER again. It's like talking to a really stubborn kid sometimes..
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:00 pm

NS is one big stubborn kid covering it's ears and saying "NO NO NO NO NO!" whenever it comes across a counter argument. Another way it's like a kid is the way it uses it's...

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 29 Spongebob-imagination-o

To come up with some ridiculous lulgic to counter the arguments thrown at it.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:48 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:What I hate the most is that NS seriously thinks, that Kishimoto was making Hinata's feelings grow stronger and stronger for Naruto as well as Sakura's feelings towards Sasuke, just to turn it all on 180 degrees right before the finale. I think Kishimoto is much more of a better view about himself.

I hate that NS thinks, that Naruto is a heartless bastard, who is playing with Hinata's feelings just to reject her later.

I hate that NS thinks, that Sakura is a bitch, who is going to steal Naruto from Hinata, while been absolutely of a clear knowledge of Hinata's feelings about Naruto.

The funny thing is NH never has been trolled, so to claim it got trolled is a little silly, in fact I expected Naruto to not hold Hinata's hand while fighting against 3 deadly foes, the other thing is that Naruto isn't romance centric, to make it out to be is pathetic, NaruHina in my opinion is the perfect love story for Shonen manga, sure romance is still not a focal point but it has played a substantial role in the development of Naruto.

You know what NS cannot stand, a lot of the reasons for Naruto's actions was all due to Hinata, Sakura was never a reason for him to do what he did, his promise is null and void, his friendship with Kurama was due to Hinata's bravery, something even he acknowledged, meeting his parents even for a short time, Hinata was responsible for that, defeating Neji, again Hinata. him being alive, well we can credit Hinata for that as well, because we have to admit is if Hinata didn't jump in on time Naruto would have been killed due to extraction and the Ninja world would be in an ultimate Genjutsu. so effectively she saved the ninja world as well.

well maybe I am giving too much credit to Hinata, sure Sakura has saved Naruto but not to the same extent Hinata has.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:53 pm

51-mustang wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:What I hate the most is that NS seriously thinks, that Kishimoto was making Hinata's feelings grow stronger and stronger for Naruto as well as Sakura's feelings towards Sasuke, just to turn it all on 180 degrees right before the finale. I think Kishimoto is much more of a better view about himself.

The funny thing is NH never has been trolled, so to claim it got trolled is a little silly, in fact I expected Naruto to not hold Hinata's hand while fighting against 3 deadly foes, the other thing is that Naruto isn't romance centric, to make it out to be is pathetic, NaruHina in my opinion is the perfect love story for Shonen manga, sure romance is still not a focal point but it has played a substantial role in the development of Naruto.

You know what NS cannot stand, a lot of the reasons for Naruto's actions was all due to Hinata, Sakura was never a reason for him to do what he did, his promise is null and void, his friendship with Kurama was due to Hinata's bravery, something even he acknowledged, meeting his parents even for a short time, Hinata was responsible for that, defeating Neji, again Hinata. him being alive, well we can credit Hinata for that as well, because we have to admit is if Hinata didn't jump in on time Naruto would have been killed due to extraction and the Ninja world would be in an ultimate Genjutsu. so effectively she saved the ninja world as well.

well maybe I am giving too much credit to Hinata, sure Sakura has saved Naruto but not to the same extent Hinata has.
There is another funny thing. NS says that there is a whole manga of NarSak development. But what Naruto said in 615? Right: "Hinata, thank you! My life was never just one! It is because you have been by my side this whole time!". So according to Naruto's own words it is actually the whole manga of NaruHina development =)
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:58 pm

The one thing I like is that even though NS claims Naruto and Sakura have had 600+ chapters of so called romantic development, there hasn't truly ever been a romantic moment between Naruto and Sakura, but when we look at NaruHina, well the difference is Naruto and Hinata don't share a lot of panel time, but when they do it is meaningful and in fact builds on their bond.

a good saying goes quality over quantity. while NS seems to have quantity, NH has the quality that outweighs this so called NS romantic development
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by AngryPanda Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:28 pm

Last edited by Strawberry on Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Obvious NarSak troll is obvious. (ANBU: Strawberry))
AngryPanda

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:31 pm

AngryPanda wrote:
RedEyes wrote:
It's been nearly 300 chapters since an NS moment.
Hmm... I remember one quite major moment in this year... but alright, I guess.
You mean Naruto's joke about girlfriend in 631? Nice try.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by AngryPanda Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:55 pm

Post modified by Kage: Inappropriate comparison and insult to the forum
AngryPanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:57 pm

Poor Sakura! If you knew how your feelings for Sasuke are ignored as if they never counted, you would be really pissed off. Already for some days, according to the story, you were refusing a romantic possibility with a random Ninja because you were thinking again about Sasuke.

Poor you that one wants so bad to force you to fall in love with Naruto by inventing a so called "major moment" based on a joke which was not of your taste. What a pity!

Last edited by Irielo on Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next