Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ending of Bleach

+4
Zori
kagome1991
Aelita
NekoKimio
8 posters

Go down

The Ending of Bleach Empty The Ending of Bleach

Post by NekoKimio Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:00 am

As I'm sure all of you Bleach readers know, the final arc will begin after this five week break. I think it's time to end, but I am going to miss it. I also hope we get to see some of the bankai that we haven't had the pleasure of seeing yet. Also, just like any other manga, I pray for a pairing resolution. Will it happen? I have no clue, but a girl can pray.

Thoughts? Predictions?
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

The Ending of Bleach Empty Re: The Ending of Bleach

Post by Aelita Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:16 pm

I don't really follow Bleach but I heard that it was wrapping up.

Some of the Bleach ship wars leak into Naruto shipping tags on Tumblr sometimes. Its usually people comparing or other people complaining about people comparing Narhina/Narusaku to IchiRuki/IchiOri. I don't know anything about these ships but hearing fans passive-aggressively argue over them through Naruto, I'm curious which one will end up canon, if any lol.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:08 pm

Oh yeah I heard about that happening on tumblr lately.

Yeah, I'm going to miss Bleach. It's another manga I really love and I hope my OTP for the series can be realized and can finally be canon and that is IchiHime! Come on Kubo , make it happen :D
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:59 pm

Unlike many people on here, I'm an IchiRuki shipper. I don't mind IchiHime, it's just not my preferred pairing. My prediction is we probably won't get a resolution on pairings, or not all anyway. Either way, I'll be okay, but it will leave an empty hole in my chest.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:21 pm

Are you cereal!!!?!?!?
:mcrying< 
I will miss bleach, it was one good anime/manga...i hope they atleast continue the anime....
I'm hoping for Ichiruki but i don't mind ichihime.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:22 pm

NekoKimio wrote:Unlike many people on here, I'm an IchiRuki shipper. I don't mind IchiHime, it's just not my preferred pairing. My prediction is we probably won't get a resolution on pairings, or not all anyway. Either way, I'll be okay, but it will leave an empty hole in my chest.

Lol no way. I ship Ichiruki to. 
But i dont mind ichihime just like you. The Ending of Bleach 676744975 Seems like we have some things in common.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:15 pm

i don't follow bleach except i watch the movies, and i have a few breif knowledge of the manga, ahving peeked into several volumes.
-
but didn't oriheme give up on ichigo? at least that is what i heard.
-
don't flame me i really really want a snwerbecause i am curious, and i ahve been really busy to pick up and read the manga from start to finish
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:19 pm

itachi75 wrote:i don't follow bleach except i watch the movies, and i have a few breif knowledge of the manga, ahving peeked into several volumes.
-
but didn't oriheme give up on ichigo? at least that is what i heard.
-
don't flame me i really really want a snwerbecause i am curious, and i ahve been really busy to pick up and read the manga from start to finish

I dunno. I stopped paying attention to bleach when I got more into Naruto.
But I got far enough and Orhime, doesn't seem like the type to give up on ichigo, but it could be true.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:49 pm

Zori wrote:
But I got far enough and Orhime, doesn't seem like the type to give up on ichigo, but it could be true.

Bleach kind of went downhill for me a couple of arcs ago. I don't know, I just kind of got bored really. I'm basically just keeping it up with it now because I know I've put too much time in it to quit it before a resolved (or lack thereof) ending. Orihime has feelings for Ichigo, that's for sure, but I don't think it's at a point where she can't get over it. For me, the IchiRuki bond is just way stronger and makes for a better pairing.

And yes, seems like we do have some things in common.The Ending of Bleach 3896715641 
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:39 pm

NekoKimio wrote:
Zori wrote:

Bleach kind of went downhill for me a couple of arcs ago. I don't know, I just kind of got bored really. I'm basically just keeping it up with it now because I know I've put too much time in it to quit it before a resolved (or lack thereof) ending. Orihime has feelings for Ichigo, that's for sure, but I don't think it's at a point where she can't get over it. For me, the IchiRuki bond is just way stronger and makes for a better pairing.

And yes, seems like we do have some things in common.The Ending of Bleach 3896715641 

If Ichigo had to remain in Soul Society, then it would be ok for IchiRuki. If not then IchHime. As far as Rukia is concerned, I'd prefer to see her with Renji or even Byakuya.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:14 pm

I know right??? I really am going to miss it too :<
I would really love a IchiHime moment / pairing too, it would be great... It is my favorite manga after all :<
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywardstrike Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:22 pm

Im still hoping for the final villain to be the soul king.
Skywardstrike
Skywardstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down