Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach pairing war is getting out of control!

+7
kagome1991
NekoKimio
Mustang
Strawberry
itachi75
Fallere825
JulaShona
11 posters

Go down

The Bleach pairing war is getting out of control! Empty The Bleach pairing war is getting out of control!

Post by JulaShona Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:55 am

Hey guys...

I've been following the Bleach pairing war between IchiRuki and IchiHime now for a while. And today I've got the message that an IchiRuki commited suicide, because it got anonymous hate for supporting IchiHime, too...The Bleach pairing war is getting out of control! 4205746550 

I don't know what to say to this... This is just horrible and I never knew that a war can escalate like this.

Tell me your thoughts about this.
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

The Bleach pairing war is getting out of control! Empty Re: The Bleach pairing war is getting out of control!

Post by Fallere825 Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:16 am

Wow...I don't follow Bleach as completely as i follow Naruto, so I've never really paid attention to their pairing wars.

I know regardless of the manga, anime or series, there will be pairing fanatics that take things a bit too seriously but for things to get that serious? are we sure its not just someone trolling?
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

The Bleach pairing war is getting out of control! Empty Re: The Bleach pairing war is getting out of control!

Post by itachi75 Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:23 am

can you please send me the manga page, showing this please?
-
because i seriously don't understand
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:40 am

Lickstermik wrote:Wow...I don't follow Bleach as completely as i follow Naruto, so I've never really paid attention to their pairing wars.

I know regardless of the manga, anime or series, there will be pairing fanatics that take things a bit too seriously but for things to get that serious? are we sure its not just someone trolling?
I'm very sure that this is no trolling. There's even an IchiHime who was privat in contact with that IchiRuki/IchiHime. That IchiHime posted how IchiRuki/IchiHime went trough the dilemma.
itachi75 wrote:can you please send me the manga page, showing this please?
-
because i seriously don't understand
It was anounced in tumblr because it all started there.
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:56 am

Well wow...dunno what to say. There must have been more to the story for things to come to that...Or at least i'd like to hope so.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:11 am

Well, it was said that it all started in tumblr. IR/IH got anon. hate but someday it turned into non anon. hate. which IR/IH ignored. But some day the messages described in detailed ways of how and why IR/IH should off herself. Some went as far as to mention specific urls  IR/IH  followed and stated they hated her for being an IH AND an IR. One day one had submitted a picture of Inoue being brutally killed by Ichigo, what caused IR/IH to delete the account. But before the account could go trough deletion someon hacked the account and gathered her personal information. IR/IH got hate e-mails which IR/IH blocked and once even called the police. But it seemed that it didn't help. One day someone had sent her a package with a headless Inoue doll with ORIGO scralwed in red on its back. Her house had been broken into 4 times… Each time something bleach related in the house was either broken, burned, shredded and all over the walls would be carved.

That's what the privat related IH with IR/IH explained on tumblr.

I know that since I'm following the IH tag, and that's how I found this information.

And I assume that the war will get worse, because lately IR crosstags the IH tag a lot and it even annoys me.The Bleach pairing war is getting out of control! 2595371069

Last edited by JulaShona on Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:55 am

Damn... :/ I don't follow Bleach, and I've heard rumors saying the pairing wars are a thousand times worse than Naruto pairing wars, but I never imagined it would be to this extreme. I really do hope it's just someone's made-up story, because it's honestly tragic that someone would decide to end their lives over something like this. ):
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:40 pm

Strawberry wrote:Damn... :/ I don't follow Bleach, and I've heard rumors saying the pairing wars are a thousand times worse than Naruto pairing wars, but I never imagined it would be to this extreme. I really do hope it's just someone's made-up story, because it's honestly tragic that someone would decide to end their lives over something like this. ):
I believe that this is really true, because that IH who is close to IR/IH seemed really down, frustrated and mad, since they were privat good friends and received a farewell letter, which wasn't read, yet. The post even said that IH wanted to let the people, who sent non anon. messages and all, suffer for what they did to it's now dead friend. 
I don't think that it's funny at all to spread such a horrible rumor in IH or IR. It's just sad and really terrible. A scandal in the Bleach pairing section even if it becomes revealed as a lie. It's not funny at all to spread such a horrible and sad lie. Nobody would benefit of that, not even IR, because IR/IH was hated for supporting IH, too. And I don't believe that IH would invent such a horrible rumor just to make IR look bad, since I'm following the IH tag and it's way more nice and peaceful there than the NH tag. In IH there are a lot of people, who just like to ship that pairing and just want to enjoy it. They don't want war they just want to ship that pairing, like people who ship crack pairings. That's why I can't imagine myself that IH would spread such a lie on the internet. I don't even ask of IR to do such a thing, even some of them are very arrogant and corsstaging the IH tag and claiming that they can do whatever they want and won't stop until IH can beat them in a debate to shut them up.

Last edited by JulaShona on Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:58 am; edited 3 times in total
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:49 pm

Man that makes the NS and NH pairing thing look like a small debate, so some would go that far for a pairing, I should see some of the arguments myself and see how bad it is, but still for it to get really bad is just sad, I doubt the Mangaka would have ever imagined something like that happening because of their work.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:04 pm

51-mustang wrote:Man that makes the NS and NH pairing thing look like a small debate, so some would go that far for a pairing, I should see some of the arguments myself and see how bad it is, but still for it to get really bad is just sad, I doubt the Mangaka would have ever imagined something like that happening because of their work.
I never got into a debate with IR, because I simply just like to love IH and don't want to fight with IR. Maybe it's because I'm a little bit scared of IR since alone it's crosstager are really arrogant and rude. (How would the other ones be?) I've tried to stop one crosstager but instead of saying politly no that IR posted a larg lecture in the IH tag that IR can tag however they want, since there are no rules in tumblr and no police, and will do that as long as IH doesn't have the arguments to win a debate against IR to shut them up. At the end I had to block that IR, because I couldn't stop that IR for spreading hate in the wrong tag on purpose and I just didn't wanted to see that hate anymore.
From the experience I've made until now I can say that the Bleach pairing war is certainly worse than in Naruto. NS is at least being more respectful to not crosstag the NH tag everyday.
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:11 am

I had no idea it was this bad! I've been following it somewhat, and I don't like all the crosstagging that's been going on, but I had no idea it was so violent. (As an IchiRuki shipper, I love my pairing, but I don't hate the IchiHime pairing.)
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:04 pm

I had no clue it was this bad and I been on tumblr for 2 weeks already! Geez I thought the Naruto Shipping wars were bad...
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:12 am

OMG........O.K I'm scared..I don't follow bleach much either but I had No clue That pairing wars could be This Bad...I seriously hope This is a made up story,seriously.............I'm an ichiruki shipper too and i never Bashed any fans for liking another pairing....
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:04 am

I don't believe pairing war is Bleach is out of control because in mangafox it really quiet. Honestly Kubo abilities to ignite pairing war is very very low, he must learn a lot from Kishi
db84x
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:51 am

db84x wrote:I don't believe pairing war is Bleach is out of control because in mangafox it really quiet.  Honestly Kubo abilities to ignite pairing war is very very low, he must learn a lot from Kishi

I  disagree with the nonsensical thought regarding Kishimoto's "igniting" the "pairing war"... These "pairing wars" are the result of people who support this or that pairing and who want so bad to see their pairing happening, not the author or mangaka who is just telling a story.

Unfortunately, things like denial of some facts occurring in the original story and wishful thinking lead to some pointless arguments and misinterpretations of the story itself...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:09 am

mmmm... Interesting but really to get so far as to commit suicide this is a kind of bullying theme too.. looks pretty much like how ns(the wrong side) went too far as to harrass someone else... seriously we are living in a world driven by so much madness and I agree with @Irielo, there were never pairing wars just how Naruto grew up in a romantical way, it's pretty obvious the romance in the story itself is not so hard as to be the central attention of it but it did have it's romance a very subtle one in  which I admit yes Kishi still needs a lot to learn when it comes to drawing and writing romance, that's pretty obvious..

on another note:
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down