Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SasuSaku is my least favorite pairing.

5 posters

Go down

SasuSaku is my least favorite pairing. Empty SasuSaku is my least favorite pairing.

Post by Dianahinkle Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:08 pm

Why? I think Sasuke has always been too focused on himself to appreciate Sakura's love for him. I don't think he deserves her love at all.
Also I can't see Sakura being happy with anyone else other than Sasuke which makes me very frustrated. SasuSaku is my least favorite pairing. 2801306734 (leeXsakura would be so cute also SaiXSakura)
Don't get me wrong the fanart and fanfictions are sexy as heck but it always leaves me with a bitter feeling.
Could I warm up to the pairing if Sasuke gets his head out of his ass? Yes. I won't believe it till I see it though.
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

SasuSaku is my least favorite pairing. Empty Re: SasuSaku is my least favorite pairing.

Post by Bubbles Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:36 pm

I don't think Sasuke didn't appreciate her love for him. This is why his words were genuine when he thanked her that night in 181.

Honestly, there was just no way Sasuke was going to be able to fully return her love right there because (and I've said this in another thread) Unlike with NaruHina, whose developments and love are addressed together, SasuSaku is addressed separately. Sasuke's goals had nothing to do with Sakura or SasuSaku.

I think perhaps if you read this essay from Sasuke's P.O.V, that  it might just put his reactions to Sakura and her feelings into perspective for you. It's pretty damn long but it's good. ^-^

http://isurmisewithmylittleeye.tumblr.com/post/54668642886/the-nature-of-sasukes-feelings-for-sakura-using-manga

Plus, it pretty much says everything I would have and more. x3
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

SasuSaku is my least favorite pairing. Empty Re: SasuSaku is my least favorite pairing.

Post by JulaShona Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:10 am

Bubbles wrote:I don't think Sasuke didn't appreciate her love for him. This is why his words were genuine when he thanked her that night in 181.

Honestly, there was just no way Sasuke was going to be able to fully return her love right there because (and I've said this in another thread) Unlike with NaruHina, whose developments and love are addressed together, SasuSaku is addressed separately. Sasuke's goals had nothing to do with Sakura or SasuSaku.

I think perhaps if you read this essay from Sasuke's P.O.V, that  it might just put his reactions to Sakura and her feelings into perspective for you. It's pretty damn long but it's good. ^-^

http://isurmisewithmylittleeye.tumblr.com/post/54668642886/the-nature-of-sasukes-feelings-for-sakura-using-manga

Plus, it pretty much says everything I would have and more. x3
This is an awesome analysis! I was overwhelmed of the feelings. SasuSaku is my least favorite pairing. 116675480 
I didn't care about SS till an hour ago, but after that essay I started to like it.SasuSaku is my least favorite pairing. 195309866 
Thanks for sharing this link! SasuSaku is my least favorite pairing. 789588777
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:17 am

JulaShona wrote:
This is an awesome analysis! I was overwhelmed of the feelings. SasuSaku is my least favorite pairing. 116675480 
I didn't care about SS till an hour ago, but after that essay I started to like it.SasuSaku is my least favorite pairing. 195309866 
I'm glad you liked it! And it makes me happier to know you've
started to like SS a bit more.
SasuSaku is my least favorite pairing. 1906553478 

http://appleinks.tumblr.com/post/54296462353/homecoming
This is another one I was going to post. While their are quite a few panels from the other essay, it also has more panels from Part 2 as well.
^-^
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:04 am

It's not my least favorite but I still don't like it.I don't know but i had a strong dislike for it from the beginning of the series.It's similar then again not similar to NH..Naruto's acctually showing some signs of developing some feelings for hinata but I don't see the same for sasuke no matter how deep I go.Only things I see maybe is some concern(It really doesn't feel like concern tough) waaaay back in part 1 and him getting a bit impressed by her in the present (that smirk)
@Bubbles__um,your first link isn't working for me,Could you kindly explain instead?Please?
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondexRaven-haired4ever Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:37 am

Bubbles wrote:
JulaShona wrote:
I'm glad you liked it! And it makes me happier to know you've
started to like SS a bit more.
SasuSaku is my least favorite pairing. 1906553478 

http://appleinks.tumblr.com/post/54296462353/homecoming
This is another one I was going to post. While their are quite a few panels from the other essay, it also has more panels from Part 2 as well.
^-^
I love Sasusaku! So thanks for putting up those links! They always give warmth to my heart and gives me more hope for the pairing!!! SasuSaku is my least favorite pairing. 1387651764  And to JulaShone that just got interested in SasuSaku, welcome aboard! I like your signature picture by the way! :3
BlondexRaven-haired4ever
BlondexRaven-haired4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down