Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Ships Anyone?

+24
Mustang
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
itachi75
Skywardstrike
Azuula
GreatKungLao
JulaShona
funnyface
blackiechan35
Graeystone
kagome1991
Zori
Dianahinkle
xfsHime
rolling~starr
Super Panda
Treble
phoenixmiko
Darkhope
sukihinata
dovey
NekoKimio
Yuri
bk00
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Favorite Bleach Pairing

Bleach Ships Anyone? Vote_lcap28%Bleach Ships Anyone? Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 28 ]
Bleach Ships Anyone? Vote_lcap21%Bleach Ships Anyone? Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 21 ]
Bleach Ships Anyone? Vote_lcap7%Bleach Ships Anyone? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 7 ]
Bleach Ships Anyone? Vote_lcap11%Bleach Ships Anyone? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 11 ]
Bleach Ships Anyone? Vote_lcap10%Bleach Ships Anyone? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 10 ]
Bleach Ships Anyone? Vote_lcap8%Bleach Ships Anyone? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 8 ]
Bleach Ships Anyone? Vote_lcap6%Bleach Ships Anyone? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 6 ]
Bleach Ships Anyone? Vote_lcap9%Bleach Ships Anyone? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 101

Bleach Ships Anyone? Empty Bleach Ships Anyone?

Post by bk00 Sat May 04, 2013 12:27 am

Any of who read Bleach what are your ships for the series?

I kind of multiship when it comes to this work, but to be perfectly honest, IchiRuki has been my OTP since the Memories in the Rain arc in the beginning. Bleach Ships Anyone? 2801306734 I do like IchiHime, IshiHime, and RenRuki though! buuuut my Orihime OTP has gotta be UlquiHime because of the Heart

And then of course I have my crackships which go from IshiNemu to Grimmnell and a couple more in between!

Though I'm sure while the answers may differ from here on out we can all agree on IsshiMasa, GinRan, KenUno, and ByaHisana right?
bk00
bk00

Back to top Go down

Bleach Ships Anyone? Empty Re: Bleach Ships Anyone?

Post by Yuri Sat May 04, 2013 12:29 am

I ship all the ships xD

I don't care who ends up with who, it's just that ll of the ships are adorable and cute and sweet in ther own way, althogh I KNOW that IchiRuki will happen but that doesn't stop me from liking ships like IH and Renruki Bleach Ships Anyone? 3811092755 and of course my ultimate ship has gotta be UlquiHime <3
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat May 04, 2013 10:49 am

For the most part, I'm a multi-shipper, but my OTP in this series is:
Ichiruki
And the following of decreasing importance to me:
GinRan
UlquiHime
IsshiMasa
IshiHime
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Sat May 04, 2013 2:56 pm

I'm not seriously invested in any Bleach ship, so I don't care what happens.

UlquiHime (I guess this would be my OTP) and GinRan were the only 2 ships I've ever had really strong feels for, and they of course ended in heart murder. Bleach Ships Anyone? 3516892631

I do like ByaRen (yea, I'm like that), KenUno, and ShiYori.

But I'll ship all the ships from Bleach just because.
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by sukihinata Mon May 06, 2013 10:17 am

IchiRuki.
sukihinata
sukihinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkhope Thu May 09, 2013 8:27 pm

IchiHime~!

I love all the interactions they have. It's got a lot of evidence, and they look great together. I love how Orihime tries so hard for Ichigo, and he treats her differently IMO.

This is the only pairing I really ship in Bleach. The rest I don't care for. XD
Darkhope
Darkhope

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenixmiko Thu May 09, 2013 9:29 pm

Darkhope wrote:IchiHime~!

I love all the interactions they have. It's got a lot of evidence, and they look great together. I love how Orihime tries so hard for Ichigo, and he treats her differently IMO.

This is the only pairing I really ship in Bleach. The rest I don't care for. XD

QFT.

Though I do ship other pairings too. However, IchiHime and RenRuki are my OTPs for the series. If I had to choose one, it would be IchiHime. This couple is the one I get the most feels for and the pairing I ship the most.

Apart from RenRuki, I love HitsuHina, GinRan and IshiNemu.

Hitsugaya and Hinamori's dynamic suggests to me that there is more than a sibling relationship going on, especially when it comes to how much Hitsugaya cares about Hinamori. I'm looking forward to seeing if his training to protect her better paid off (he was shown honing his zanpakuto before the timeskip) and how things stand between them after seventeen months.

Rangiku's pain at Gin's betrayal and her longing for him in his absence was more than enough to convince me she had feelings for the former captain and I had also suspected he reciprocated them because of how close they were before he left. The revelation of how everything Gin had done had been for her confirmed (at least for me) that he loved her back. Whether they are canon for certain is unknown but it's been heavily implied that their feelings ran deeper than friendship. I'm hoping we will get more on that in the final arc, even if it is just through flashbacks and from Rangiku's thoughts.

IshiNemu has a very slim chance at becoming canon but I still hope anyway. XD Ishida and Nemu's interaction in the Soul Society Arc had me shipping them. There was a certain chemistry and affinity present which had not been there before when Ishida had talked to other female characters. It went beyond chivalry, Quincy pride, prejudice, kindness and goodwill.

He could not bear to see her being mistreated and abused by her father, even though they were enemies; both by association and species. Ishida, who had not shown mercy, compassion or sympathy to any shinigami in Soul Society up until that point, told the captain to stop being cruel to his lieutenant. I think it was amazing of him to do that. Despite being consumed with the desire for revenge against shinigami, he wanted to save the daughter of his opponent from the torture. Not only that, he spared her and did not retaliate even after Nemu had tried to attack him.

Nemu, in the spite of the fact she remained completely loyal to Mayuri, sought to repay Ishida and told him where the antidote to the poison was (which he drank, all the while still worrying about her) and thanked him for not killing her father. She did not have to do that but she did, knowing her dad would punish her even more if he found out that she had saved the life of a Quincy. Had she not been concerned about Ishida's current state, she would not have made such a considerate gesture. I reckon that's incredible for someone like her, who is supposed to be exactly like her creator because it shows she does not entirely resemble him; she can think for herself (unlike what Mayuri thinks) and does have a kind heart. She is more human than Mayuri knows; Ishida saw that and treated her like one, being the first character to view her as a person, an individual and not a doll or a robot who feels nothing and mindlessly follows orders. What with the final arc having Quincies as the enemy, I'm excited to see if there will be any more moments between them (like the ones in Hueco Mudo) and to find out whether their dynamic has developed further.

As for crack pairings, I ship SadoTatsu, GrimmNel and UkiUno. I don't mind IshiTatsu and RenTatsu but I prefer Sado with Tatsuki. The only filler ship I like is IchiSenna. The film made me support them and I ship them hard.

Other pairings I like but don't get lot of feels for are ShiYori, KenMashi, KenUno and ShuNao.

Regarding canon pairings, I like ByaHisa, KaiMiya and IsshiMasa. The last one I have been getting feels for lately because of the recent chapters. I also like KataRyuu/RyuuGiri because I think Katagiri and Ryuuken would be good together, seeing as Katagiri cares about him so much and how suited Ryuuken is to her.

phoenixmiko

Back to top Go down

Post by bk00 Thu May 09, 2013 11:53 pm

Am I only one who thinks Katagiri is Ishida's mother?

And what was the exact moment that you (as in everyone) knew "that's my OTP"? I love hearing stories like that! It's always nice to know why people like the things they like!
bk00
bk00

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Fri May 10, 2013 12:10 am

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:I ship all the ships xD

I don't care who ends up with who, it's just that ll of the ships are adorable and cute and sweet in ther own way, althogh I KNOW that IchiRuki will happen but that doesn't stop me from liking ships like IH and Renruki Bleach Ships Anyone? 3811092755 and of course my ultimate ship has gotta be UlquiHime <3
Your ultimate ship is UlquiHime as well? Yay! ^-^ I know my ship is half dead sigh but I still find it beautiful ;-;
Treble
Treble

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Panda Sat May 11, 2013 7:46 am

Ulquihime <3

RenjiXRukia
ichiruki a bit, but I would prefer it if it didn't happen.
Super Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Sat May 11, 2013 7:54 am

Lol, yes, I would gladly switch ichiruki for ulquihime Bleach Ships Anyone? 195309866
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by rolling~starr Sat May 11, 2013 8:55 am

IchiRuki, which is what I've been shipping since I first picked up Bleach.
RenRuki, GinRan and occasionally UlquiHime. I'm neutral to IchiHime.

rolling~starr
rolling~starr

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkhope Sat May 11, 2013 9:22 am

oh my gosh where are all the ichihime fans?

lmao

I know there are more out there! >:O
Darkhope
Darkhope

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Sun May 12, 2013 4:09 am

Sorry, I used to really like IchiHime before but then I saw how obvious IchiRuki was, so I kind of lost hope. ^^'' Though before that I also already shipped IchiRuki.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenixmiko Sun May 12, 2013 12:50 pm

Darkhope wrote:oh my gosh where are all the ichihime fans?

lmao

Hi. *waves* I don't know if you saw my post (where I quoted you the first time! XDD), but I'm a fan. It's my OTP. If you read it, you'll see I ship other couples like RenRuki as well.
phoenixmiko

Back to top Go down

Post by rolling~starr Sun May 12, 2013 1:10 pm

To me, it doesn't matter what more "possible", I like whatever bond seems most appealing, even if it's total crack... in my opinion
rolling~starr
rolling~starr

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkhope Sun May 12, 2013 5:22 pm

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:Sorry, I used to really like IchiHime before but then I saw how obvious IchiRuki was, so I kind of lost hope. ^^'' Though before that I also already shipped IchiRuki.

That "obvious-ness" can surely be debated. ;)

phoenixmiko wrote:

lmao

Hi. *waves* I don't know if you saw my post (where I quoted you the first time! XDD), but I'm a fan. It's my OTP. If you read it, you'll see I ship other couples like RenRuki as well.

phoenixmiko <3333 I love your rants on youtube and tumblr. And your accent! Hehe. Yeah, RenRuki is pretty cute but I'm not heavily invested in it. So I guess for me the only ship I really like is IchiHime. xD
Darkhope
Darkhope

Back to top Go down

Post by bk00 Sun May 12, 2013 10:32 pm

Why bother debating though? There's enough of that (actually much worse stuff) over on tumblr. Let's just have Kubo write his story and see how it happens in the end, same with Kishi.

bk00
bk00

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Mon May 13, 2013 1:06 am

@Darkhope, seeing the latest manga chapters, I would say it's become more than obvious xD Not that it already wasn't before.

But anyway, I'm not really that much into Bleach ships as I am into my Naruto and Fairy Tail OTPs :P
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by rolling~starr Mon May 13, 2013 4:22 am

what's obvious can be subjective. Kubo hasn't exactly been big on the romance aspect of it all lately. He's never direct about much D:
rolling~starr
rolling~starr

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkhope Mon May 13, 2013 6:53 pm

^Exactly!

bk00 wrote:Why bother debating though? There's enough of that (actually much worse stuff) over on tumblr. Let's just have Kubo write his story and see how it happens in the end, same with Kishi.

I'm not into debating Bleach pairings at all - But as for Naruto, even neutrals aren't denying NaruHina is endgame. ;)

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:@Darkhope, seeing the latest manga chapters, I would say it's become more than obvious xD Not that it already wasn't before.

But anyway, I'm not really that much into Bleach ships as I am into my Naruto and Fairy Tail OTPs :P

Recent chapters have nothing to do with IchiRuki nor IchiHime. X'D

Same~ My Naruto and FT ships are <3
Darkhope
Darkhope

Back to top Go down

Post by xfsHime Sat May 25, 2013 1:10 pm

My vote of course went to IchiHime :D I love this pairing so much!

I also ship RenRuki and GinRan but nowhere near as much as I ship IchiHime. Oh and not forgetting Isshin and Masaki, man I loved reading about them in the recent chapters.
xfsHime

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle Sun May 26, 2013 9:17 pm

What's the name of the short haired girl from the high school? I like her with ichigo but mostly I don't really care who ends up with who. I'd much rather sit on the bleachers....
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:30 pm

I ship all pairings in Bleach for some reason Bleach Ships Anyone? 3725747089
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:19 am

lmao

Oh I'm definitely one! Ichihime all the way!~~~ That's all I ship with Bleach besides Renji x Rukia.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next