Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment

+18
Azuula
itachi75
Strawberry
racefan1992
kagome1991
Batokusanagi
ClassyLPS
sordragon
Zumeii-san
Aelita
SenpaiSamaSan
Irielo
JulaShona
engetsu
lily567
Fallere825
GreatKungLao
Nineslashmonk
22 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment Empty Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment

Post by Nineslashmonk Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:50 am

I just saw the latest episode for Naruto shippuden that includes the its all in your eyes moment. Seems like that they don't show Hinata's reaction on her face like it was shown in the manga. Thoughts? I also hope that the anime doesn't include stuff that deviates from Naruhina if it becomes cannon soon.
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment Empty Re: Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:08 am

321 episode was so poorly done. I wish I never saw it. The whole epicness of Naruto jumping in front of Hinata was lost entirely as well as "it's all in your eyes" moment wasn't so awesome, as it is in the manga.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment Empty Re: Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment

Post by Fallere825 Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:13 am

Yup just saw it too and it looks like some of the dialogue was changed too. Instead of her thinking "the one person i want to protect no matter the cost...always ends up protecting me instead" we get "The one person we're supposed to protect is always protecting us" Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment 307861855

@GreatKungLao

I agree with you there, i felt the same
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:18 am

that is why I say that we should stick to the manga instead of depending on the anime
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:39 am

I wasn't impressed by the way the moment was portrayed in the anime. Which isn't always the case, I remember being impressed with the way 437 was animated though. I liked it a lot and almost prefer it to the manga.

While this moment was much shorter, it still carried meaning that the anime failed to really capture. The most important to me was that the awkward silence after naruto's words wasn't conveyed properly as it was in the manga, you could tell Neji and Kiba weren't comfortable being there, like they weren't meant to hear that, and that doesn't come through in the anime nearly as well.

It's not really the animators fault either because small nuances like that are harder to pick up on outside the manga for the simple reason that each panel is tailored the way kishi wants in the manga, whereas the anime is made as quickly as possible.

Anyway rant over, I'll be interested to see how 615 gets treated but we have LOOONG way to go for that.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:45 am

@lili567
Agreed

However i would be lying if i said i did not like seeing the action happen in front of me. Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment 307861855 After seeing this episode i'm a bit scared to see what they do with 615 Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment 2801306734 I'm really hoping they don't lose the effect of the whole scene in the anime

Last edited by Lickstermik on Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:50 am

Lickstermik wrote:@lily567
Agreed

However i would be lying if i said i did not like seeing the action happen in front of me. Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment 307861855 After seeing this episode i'm a bit scared to see what they do with 615 :depressed:I'm really hoping they don't lose the effect of the whole scene in the anime

I feared that as well . I hope they don't change hinata's resolve tool
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:25 am

I was a little disappointed. Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment 3815944965 
It had no real 'WOW' effect like Hinatas confession or the moment in Manga.
But I really like 'HOW' Naruto was talking to her. So calm and gentle.Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment 195309866 That was the only thing I liked about this moment.
I'm not really worried about how the animators will make Chapter 615. Because this Moment is the biggest NaruHina moment till this day and I don't think they would ruin it like that, since they are NaruHina fans.Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment 772429833 And I think they know that.
Maybe they made this episode with the NaruHina moment so casual to make an explosion of emotions for the episode with chapter 615.Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment 676744975 Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment 3027595017
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:31 am

People, I have not watched it yet but your comments just confirms my opinion about the anime. Sorry, but I'm quite suspicious when it comes to the anime. Sometimes, I even understand NS when it watches only the anime and does not read the manga.

Really there is a BIG difference and so much important details in the manga that when the anime comes, it's only a disappointment.
I don't think I'll watch it this time because I'll be in a bad mood.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:44 am

Irielo wrote:People, I have not watched it yet but your comments just confirms my opinion about the anime. Sorry, but I'm quite suspicious when it comes to the anime. Sometimes, I even understand NS when it watches only the anime and does not read the manga.

Really there is a BIG difference and so much important details in the manga that when the anime comes, it's only a disappointment.
I don't think I'll watch it this time because I'll be in a bad mood.  

I wouldn't worry about it, if you get really pissed watching it you can always remember that it is derivative work that really has less than no bearing on anything.

To be honest I quit watching the anime a long time ago, I check in once in a while to see how an important moment was animated but it's usually crap (like this one). I'll probably check in later for the episode that has 573, and later for 614/615, but that's it.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:51 am

engetsu wrote:.To be honest I quit watching the anime a long time ago, I check in once in a while to see how an important moment was animated but it's usually crap (like this one). I'll probably check in later for the episode that has 573, and later for 614/615, but that's it.

Now that you are mentioning 573, I even doubt they will show Hinata's thoughts. Naruto's thoughts to Hinata were not shown after his match against Neji if I remember well about it...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:56 am

engetsu wrote:

To be honest I quit watching the anime a long time ago, I check in once in a while to see how an important moment was animated but it's usually crap (like this one). I'll probably check in later for the episode that has 573, and later for 614/615, but that's it.

That's what I'm doing, too. So I'm not getting confused or delusional by any fillers *coughNaruSakucough* and checking how the animators made a special moment.
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:57 am

I was okay with it, tbh. This moment wasn't one of the bigger ones to warrant top quality animation and everything that needed to be said was said. I liked how the animation for Hinata was noticeably better than that of the rest of the episode though lol.

@Irielo

Naruto's thoughts weren't given as much focus and the anime team more than made up for it with the tons of NH fillers. Hinata's thoughts foreshadow a future event, I doubt the anime will leave it out
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:01 am

Irielo wrote:
engetsu wrote:.To be honest I quit watching the anime a long time ago, I check in once in a while to see how an important moment was animated but it's usually crap (like this one). I'll probably check in later for the episode that has 573, and later for 614/615, but that's it.

Now that you are mentioning 573, I even doubt they will show Hinata's thoughts. Naruto's thoughts to Hinata were not shown after his match against Neji if I remember well about it...

Normally I would agree, but they are stretching out the anime as much as they can now. It's almost to a crawl now. Ep. 321 covered the last part of 558 and all of 559 and that's it. I believe they have no choice but to include those panels at this point. But that's not to say they won't screw those up as well.

It's almost disturbing at times how bad the disconnect is between kishi and the animators is. It's why I just gave up watching the anime in the first place. Not to mention reading the manga is also a million times faster and less drawn out, without needless fluff. It's just a better experience to read it rather than watch it.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:05 am

JulaShona wrote:
engetsu wrote:

That's what I'm doing, too. So I'm not getting confused or delusional by any fillers *coughNaruSakucough* and checking how the animators made a special moment.

Yeah, no kidding.

Spoiler:
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:06 am

@engetsu
The anime has always covered around 1.5 to 2 chapters in a single episode though, which is far faster than One Piece, which covers a single chapter or maybe less. The reason we get so much filler is because the anime burns through the manga so quickly.

I agree on your second point though. The anime team seems lost without the manga to guide them, and even when it does they change canon stuff to cover mistakes they portrayed in filler.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:06 am

engetsu wrote: Normally I would agree, but they are stretching out the anime as much as they can now. It's almost to a crawl now. Ep. 321 covered the last part of 558 and all of 559 and that's it. I believe they have no choice but to include those panels at this point. But that's not to say they won't screw those up as well.

It's almost disturbing at times how bad the disconnect is between kishi and the animators is. It's why I just gave up watching the anime in the first place. Not to mention reading the manga is also a million times faster and less drawn out, without needless fluff. It's just a better experience to read it rather than watch it.

Commercial interests? Business as usual?

@SenpaiSamaSan Let's wait and see how they work it out next time.

Last edited by Irielo on Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:15 am

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:@engetsu
The anime has always covered around 1.5 to 2 chapters in a single episode though, which is far faster than One Piece, which covers a single chapter or maybe less. The reason we get so much filler is because the anime burns through the manga so quickly.

I agree on your second point though. The anime team seems lost without the manga to guide them, and even when it does they change canon stuff to cover mistakes they portrayed in filler.

Huh, I figured that pace was actually slow, but I don't read/watch OP so I didn't have that reference. What's funny is I didn't read Bleach since I like thed anime so much, I started reading once the anime went on it's huge hiatus.

But anyway, back on topic.

I'm glad this NH scene didn't impress me because now I have an excuse to continue not watching the anime until more NH moments come around again.

And can somebody confirm if there's another chapter next week, word is that kishi's on hiatus next week.

Irielo wrote:
engetsu wrote: Normally I would agree, but they are stretching out the anime as much as they can now. It's almost to a crawl now. Ep. 321 covered the last part of 558 and all of 559 and that's it. I believe they have no choice but to include those panels at this point. But that's not to say they won't screw those up as well.

Commercial interests? Business as usual?

@SempaiSamaSan Let's wait and see how they work it out next time.

As always, money talks.

As it happens it talks a bit too loudly for my taste when I'm watching an episode bored out of my mind wondering if the plot is going to advance.

I mean, it's like reading a page of manga, going into the bathroom to slam your face on the toilet, waiting a minute, and coming back to read another page and rinse, wash, repeat.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:25 am

@Irielo
Come now, I have problems with Studio Pierrot's adaptation of the manga as well but I think you're being overly harsh here. Naruto's comment on Hinata watching him was a single small panel and it was more of an off-hand remark. It would have been nice if it had been included but it wasn't a big loss. Hinata's thoughts in 573 are a monologue, one of many monologues from multiple characters that chapter, with many large panels indicating that they should be given more focus. They included Hinata's thoughts on "not failing this war" from chapter 540(?), leaving out her thoughts from 573 wouldn't really make sense, even for Studio Pierrot.

@engetsu
There was no notice at the bottom of this week's chapter that said that Naruto would be on break next week, so we will be getting a new chapter. I think it's just the confusion because we got last week's chapter in color as a bonus this week as well,so people thought we might not get one next week. IDK really.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:32 am

engetsu wrote: As always, money talks.

As it happens it talks a bit too loudly for my taste when I'm watching an episode bored out of my mind wondering if the plot is going to advance.

I mean, it's like reading a page of manga, going into the bathroom to slam your face on the toilet, waiting a minute, and coming back to read another page and rinse, wash, repeat.

Hahaha! That's a very good comparison. Anyway, that's it, Naruto is not only a shonen manga with only actions. There are so much emotions and psychology behind it. That's why the manga is so interesting to read and that's quite disappointing when the anime ignores those aspects.

Spoiler:

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:50 am

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:@Irielo
Come now, I have problems with Studio Pierrot's adaptation of the manga as well but I think you're being overly harsh here. Naruto's comment on Hinata watching him was a single small panel and it was more of an off-hand remark. It would have been nice if it had been included but it wasn't a big loss. Hinata's thoughts in 573 are a monologue, one of many monologues from multiple characters that chapter, with many large panels indicating that they should be given more focus. They included Hinata's thoughts on "not failing this war" from chapter 540(?), leaving out her thoughts from 573 wouldn't really make sense, even for Studio Pierrot.

@engetsu
There was no notice at the bottom of this week's chapter that said that Naruto would be on break next week, so we will be getting a new chapter. I think it's just the confusion because we got last week's chapter in color as a bonus this week as well,so people thought we might not get one next week. IDK really.

The problem lies maybe in the expectations. When I had good feelings by reading the manga, I just expect the same from the anime but that's maybe too much asked... Nevertheless, my main point remains if someone focuses only on the anime and ignores the manga, then that could lead sometimes to biased interpretations.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment Empty Naruto Shippuden Episode 321 Discussion

Post by Aelita Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:17 am

After 5 long months of filler, the anime finally returns to the canon plotline!

Oh happy day~

Spoiler:

We even got the "It's in your eyes" Naruhina moment this chapter <3
Just makes me so excited for when the Vow and chapter 615 are going to be animated Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment 195309866
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:21 am

Aelita, sorry there is already a thread about that in the "NaruHina Discussion" corner... and a lot has already been said about it. You could maybe join the discussion if you don't mind.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:27 am

The anime took the "spark" out of the moment between Naruto and Hinata where it had been more intimate, they "lightened" it up which was uncalled for and unwanted. I was still happy that their interaction was nice in a way but I wish it could have stuck more to the manga....Latest Naruto Shippuden episode's Naruhina moment 3681310413 
Zumeii-san
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:42 am

I think it's fine to have two separate topics. The other one is more NH focused and this one would be about the episode in general. I'll leave it to the mods though.

In general, I enjoyed it. The animation was a bit underwhelming but next episode is sure to deliver. I liked that they didn't go overboard with the filler scenes, I was afraid they would drag it out more but it was more or less faithful to the manga. I think it lacked a bit of drama and suspense when it came to Madara and Tobi but this might be because I've been waiting for this episode for a long time and read up on the chapters a lot beforehand lol. It was a lot better than I expected it to be regardless, and I am hyped for next weeks episode when we'll see Madara go all out.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next