Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shippuden 329

+3
GreatKungLao
JulaShona
lily567
7 posters

Go down

Naruto Shippuden 329 Empty Naruto Shippuden 329

Post by lily567 Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:26 am

http://www.narutoget.com/watch/1123-naruto-shippuden-episode-329/:

the episode is out guys
and you know what is next
the arrival of the shinobi alliance(that means hinata's resolve)

I enjoyed this episode a lot. I think it was done very well
when I saw the flashback from kurama about the sage and sixth path, I felt like I wanted to jump in to the screen and give kurama the biggest hug. he was so adorable when he was younger and the two tails looked like a bigger version of a kitten . they were  a so adrable.

what do you guys think about this episode
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden 329 Empty Re: Naruto Shippuden 329

Post by JulaShona Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:14 am

I enjoyed it a lot, too! It was really amazing.
The transformation was epic for sure! This is definitely my favo. part in that episode.Naruto Shippuden 329 694909377 

The kiss talk scene was really funny. Naruto looked really cute how he was crying.

And Kurama... he was so damn kawaii~ that I just wanted to hug and snuggle with him so bad.Naruto Shippuden 329 80908678 Naruto Shippuden 329 789588777
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:05 am

Have you noticed, that Naruto didn't recognized Ukitaka at all, even though, there was a whole filler arc about him? Looks like animators didn't care about fillers and that is actually would be a great thing, that they separate fillers from canonical material, without mixing them together.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Dajasha Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:46 am

GreatKungLao wrote:Have you noticed, that Naruto didn't recognized Ukitaka at all, even though, there was a whole filler arc about him? Looks like animators didn't care about fillers and that is actually would be a great thing, that they separate fillers from canonical material, without mixing them together.
I think Utakata said you already know me. But thats not too bad in my view it had to be done for the anime only watchers so that there wouldn't be a plothole

The transformation was epic and Kurama so cute in his flashback and funny when he mentioned naruto's and sasuke's kiss.
Simply a great episode and I'm really looking forward to see Hinata's vow animated.
Dajasha
Dajasha

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:51 am

Dajasha wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:Have you noticed, that Naruto didn't recognized Ukitaka at all, even though, there was a whole filler arc about him? Looks like animators didn't care about fillers and that is actually would be a great thing, that they separate fillers from canonical material, without mixing them together.
I think Utakata said you already know me. But thats not too bad in my view it had to be done for the anime only watchers so that there wouldn't be a plothole

The transformation was epic and Kurama so cute in his flashback and funny when he mentioned naruto's and sasuke's kiss.
Simply a great episode and I'm really looking forward to see Hinata's vow animated.

I hope hinata's vow is done properly tho that is the thing
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Dajasha Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:08 am

^ Let's just hope our best.
Dajasha
Dajasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:23 pm

I loved this episode. I thought the animation was great, loved Naruto crying for Mizukage about kisses and Kurama (so freaking cute in baby form!) making fun of him for only kissing Sasuke. Looking forward to Hinata's vow. They better change not one damn word in it either.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:51 pm

Bubbles wrote:I loved this episode. I thought the animation was great, loved Naruto crying for Mizukage about kisses and Kurama (so freaking cute in baby form!) making fun of him for only kissing Sasuke. Looking forward to Hinata's vow. They better change not one damn word in it either.
I know how you are feeling, especially with Hinata's vow thats coming up in the next episode. I swear they better not change a SINGLE WORD in it and anything involving Naruhina in later episodes. YOU HEAR ME ANIME STUDIO (Looks to the sky) This is where you better follow cannon correctly. If Naruhina gets confirmed in the manga, I expect it to be confirmed the same way in the anime. They are already on my ^%$^ list for what they did to the its all in your eyes moment.
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:09 pm

Nineslashmonk wrote:
I know how you are feeling, especially with Hinata's vow thats coming up in the next episode.  I swear they better not change a SINGLE WORD in it and anything involving Naruhina in later episodes.  YOU HEAR ME ANIME STUDIO (Looks to the sky)  This is where you better follow cannon correctly.  If Naruhina gets confirmed in the manga, I expect it to be confirmed the same way in the anime.  They are already on my ^%$^ list for what they did to the its all in your eyes moment.
If they don't do it correctly, then I would find out all the names of the people, who worked on that episode, and buy the "death note".Naruto Shippuden 329 274335953
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:20 am

I really did like this episode. Chibi Kurama was adorable <3 But I do feel the animation could've been a bit better, considering it's the very first time we see Naruto in Biju Mode. I just expect so much for these type of episodes >.< but it was good. Just not amazing.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down