Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Shippuden episode 330

+5
Dajasha
JulaShona
Mustang
Fallere825
Nineslashmonk
9 posters

Go down

Naruto Shippuden episode 330 Empty Naruto Shippuden episode 330

Post by Nineslashmonk Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:08 am

Well my fellow Naruhina fans....its out. Episode 330, the episode that would cover Hinata's vow to be with Naruto when the war ends...is out. I just saw the episode and I will say this....I can now put my fears about the vow being changed/altered to something noncannon to rest. They kept the vow the same just like in the manga :D What were your thoughts on this week's episode and Hinata's vow being kept the same as it was in the manga? Lets get to discussing.
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden episode 330 Empty Re: Naruto Shippuden episode 330

Post by Fallere825 Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:50 am

Agreed...it was a good episode and i really appreciate the fact they kept the dialogue the same as the manga. If i'm not mistaken now we should be moving on to Sasuke and Itachi vs Kabuto? and a bit of the kage vs Madara? those should be epic fights and i'm looking forward to it.

Also I enjoyed the tailed beast/jin song haha. For a sec i was wondering if that would be the new intro song.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:52 am

Now there is one thing left to do.

do Chapter 614/615 justice, if they don't then I will be pretty upset, but then again so will everyone else, let's hope the English dub doesn't sway from this as well.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:29 am

I was disappointed. Naruto Shippuden episode 330 3815944965 
The animation was poorly like always... I've never seen such poor animation, like in Naruto! Naruto Shippuden episode 330 4199134502 
The only think I was glad about is that the lines weren't changed. The rest was IMO crap. Naruto Shippuden episode 330 307861855
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dajasha Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:41 am

Me  too. lol.
I'm glad they haven't changed Hinata's lines.
Imo this week's episode was okay
Dajasha
Dajasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:14 am

JulaShona wrote:I was disappointed. Naruto Shippuden episode 330 3815944965 
The animation was poorly like always... I've never seen such poor animation, like in Naruto! Naruto Shippuden episode 330 4199134502 
The only think I was glad about is that the lines weren't changed. The rest was IMO crap. Naruto Shippuden episode 330 307861855
Hopefully it's just cause they're hurrying these episodes so they can focus on getting the coming fight scenes done properly Naruto Shippuden episode 330 3725747089. Though this shouldn't be the case and one standard should be maintained. Either way I'm really hoping the battles to come are done properly.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:07 am

I made sure I watched this episode before heading out to school.
I wanted to post it to tell you guys that the episode was out but I was out of time(had to go to school)
the only thing they changed was from chasing you to running but basically it was saying the same thing. there was another thing I noticed but I will post that in the anti-narusaku. other than that I enjoyed the episode including the song about the tailed beast :)
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:13 am

^ That song was so cute!
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:50 am

^ Indeed it was. I really like how Naruto's Japanese voice sounds singing. It's adorable. Here's the song for everyone to enjoy! Because, why not?

Anyways, the episode was ok. I really don't like it when they add in uninteresting fillers to canon episodes. And that filler with Neji running with those two fodders randomly killing zetsus was.. meh. But since the chapter of this episode was relatively short, then it's understandable the fillers addition. Though I did kind of like the part when they showed everyone interacting in the HQ, maybe because we already know their fate in manga. I think that was a nice addition. The animation was ok, could've been a lot better, but I'm getting used to the episodes having average animation.

Oh! I really liked that one moment where Naruto sticks his tongue out at Obito. It was funnier when animated. xD
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:20 am

Strawberry wrote:^ Indeed it was. I really like how Naruto's Japanese voice sounds singing. It's adorable. Here's the song for everyone to enjoy! Because, why not?

Anyways, the episode was ok. I really don't like it when they add in uninteresting fillers to canon episodes. And that filler with Neji running with those two fodders randomly killing zetsus was.. meh. But since the chapter of this episode was relatively short, then it's understandable the fillers addition. Though I did kind of like the part when they showed everyone interacting in the HQ, maybe because we already know their fate in manga. I think that was a nice addition. The animation was ok, could've been a lot better, but I'm getting used to the episodes having average animation.

Oh! I really liked that one moment where Naruto sticks his tongue out at Obito. It was funnier when animated. xD
That song was indeed really cute.Naruto Shippuden episode 330 1906553478 At first I thought this was the new OP, but it's not like that.Naruto Shippuden episode 330 3217274906
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:25 am

^ LOL! I thought for a moment it was a new opening too. xD I wouldn't mind if it was!
Naruto Shippuden episode 330 3725747089 
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:32 pm

I was actually hoping it was! It was super cute, and I'd sing it every time. x3

But they added that, then the opening song, then filler? Yeah, that chapter was definitely super short. x_x

I liked that they did not change Hinata's words, and that they made it quite clear (as if it wasn't already) that Sakura was talking about fighting not being with Naruto romantically.

I didn't like the filler add in with the fodder, but I guess more Neji is always wanted. <3

I also liked the HQ scene. ^-^

and the ONST is back guiz! Naruto Shippuden episode 330 1906553478 
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down