Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your reasons for liking NaruHina?

+45
Rivaille
senjusana
JulaShona
avenircham
~TowardsTheSun~
jayhlin
Severian
Amaranth
BlondexRaven-haired4ever
IIRUNEII
Hiraishin
engetsu
Zumeii-san
naruhina123
lily567
Fallere825
Rin
CoolChels
mangafreakyay
GreatKungLao
Irielo
kagome1991
rolling~starr
ClassyLPS
Bubbles
Zori
Vir
Yamasaki Akaiko
eromreven
Azuula
itachi75
Batokusanagi
Mustang
eagleeye4042
Venus Omega
Super Panda
SoulFire
Yuri
DerelictV
Strawberry
BlackNoon
SID~
Twin Steps
NekoKimio
dovey
49 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? Empty What are your reasons for liking NaruHina?

Post by dovey Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:11 pm

We are all here because we love and support NaruHina. Or at least there shouldn't be any nonbelievers here. :p
Even though we all support it, our reasons may vary.

I'll start off by very briefly stating why I support them.
A big reason for me is that I love what it represents. They are yin and yang, almost complete opposites, yet they are so alike at the same time.
I appreciate the selflessness (though she would disagree) that Hinata displays when protecting Naruto. Sacrifice is the highest, most pure form of love.
I love how she's been there for him, so many times, giving him exactly what he needed at the time, whether it be saving his life, cheering him up, or boosting his confidence. She believed in him when others didn't, even if she was too shy to say anything.
I also love his cluelessness on the whole matter, and have faith that his eyes are definitely opening to what's always been there for him. :3

There are other reasons like parallels, but I don't like to rely heavily on things like that, as they are their own people.
But... Hinata can parallel both Minato and Kushina, depending on interpretation.

[I hope this is in the right section. :0]
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? Empty Re: What are your reasons for liking NaruHina?

Post by NekoKimio Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:19 pm

My main reason for this is because she has always believed in him when others did not. He gives her a reason to progress and has a goal to stand beside him one day(mission accomplished). Really though, this pairing is just so sweet and what's not to love?
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? Empty Re: What are your reasons for liking NaruHina?

Post by dovey Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:30 pm

NekoKimio wrote:My main reason for this is because she has always believed in him when others did not. He gives her a reason to progress and has a goal to stand beside him one day(mission accomplished). Really though, this pairing is just so sweet and what's not to love?

It is sweet and adorable and everything that is right in the world.
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:48 pm

1) Hinata is my #1 Favourite character, so I want her happy.

2) She was (one of) the first of many to come to acknowledge him as he was, and didn't see him as a Demon fox, but rather, himself; Naruto Uzumaki.

3) Naruto inspired Hinata to become stronger, and Hinata has done the same for him as well.

4) They're so different in personalities yet have the same thinking when comes to their ideals.

5) She's like the only woman in the series , save Tsunade & Konan, who's had a difficult life/Solid background, which really helps her understand Naruto, and share his pain. Though. obviously, it is not as great.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by SID~ Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:16 pm

Because they're beautiful <3
SID~
SID~

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackNoon Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:52 pm

My reason is because I can understand both Naruto and Hinata, at least in the loneliness and desire to be acknowledged part. And I also understand Hinata's love for Naruto and how happy they could both be together, which is soooo painfully obvious. A large part of my belief of Naruhina is intuition. It's never failed before, so I hope I will continue to be correct about this.
BlackNoon
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:02 pm

My main reason for liking NaruHina from the beginning, was that her crush on him wasn't shallow. It wasn't because he was cool or cute (though I'm pretty sure she still thought he was lol), but it was because of the kind of person he was. I liked how she was so kind to him, and how little by little he warmed up to her. I also like the fact that even though they have little moments, they are meaningful. They don't make each other suffer, and their development is always positive. I don't want to start rambling, since there are literally many reasons why I like this pairing. xD But those are the main ones. ^.^
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:31 pm

Goodness. Thinking back on it all, 9 years ago when I first read Naruto my reasoning for liking NaruHina was basically:

1) This cutie is so sweet. Her crush on Naruto is adorable, these two are adorable.

But as the years go by, and the more I've seen, I have many other reasons:

1) The reason above still stands
2) She loves him. She has always loved him. She loves him unconditionally, and that's hard to find.
3) They understand each other. Even in the beginning, though we never had much panel time between the two they always seemed to be reading each others minds. She understood his pain, and he understood hers. It was through her eyes we got to see first hand Naruto's struggle growing up.
4) They support each other. I mean, SUPPORT. Need I say more? (blood oath, passionate belief in each other. ohho. I feel a rant coming on. I better stop now LOL)
5) They encourage each other (I guess this can go along with support)
6) They grow from each other. In a relationship it's so very important to not only love someone, but to constantly be growing and working together and learning from each other. I could list all my reasons why I KNOW they grow from each other, but if I did my emotions would take over and it'd be barely understandable I'm guessing. Maybe one day I'll drag up one of my long rants about Naruto and Hinata -good rant- I tended to post on my facebook EVERYDAY (no joke.)
7) Their personalities. Like what was said above. Yin and Yang, two opposites that come together to create a whole. Two opposite sides of the spectrum coming together to create harmony. I think people mistake conflict in personality as, "Shy and loud can never get along" or, "quiet and noisy will never make a good couple" No. It's not conflict of personality, it's more than that. In fact, it works so well together it couldn't be any more perfect. You see, Hinata and Naruto both share the same understanding, same beliefs/ideals, same spirit, same just about everything; the only difference is yes, one is calm and one is energetic.
8) Naruto can be himself around Hinata. He doesn't have to act, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Hinata is the only one he has ever really opened up to.

God, I want to post so much more
But I'll stop now because I'm a little bit fried from work. But if anyone wants, and If I have the courage to, I'll post one of my FILLED WITH SO MANY EMOTIONS rants that I did on my facebook. In it, it will probably most likely explain more in depth my reasoning for loving NH so much. It has so much passion, it probably wont make any sense.

but yeh, if anyone read this, congrats and thank you for taking the time lol
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:34 pm

THIS ISN'T EVEN ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN THE FEELING IN MY HEART. That's my problem. I have a problem. Help
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:48 am

I started liking NaruHina a long time ago because:

- I like Hinata's character as a whole, I still do.
- Hinata was the first one to believe in him and she even went as far as calling him a Proud Failure, that moment just made me ship NaruHina sooo hard.
- Because I think that Naruto and Hinata would complement each other the same way Minato and Kushina do. I mean this in the sense that one is the loud one (Kushina, Naruto) and the other is the quieter one (Minato, Hinata)
- Because she is willing to sacrifice her life for him. This is in my opinion the ultimate form of love and can't be surpassed by anything other else.
- Because they're so different but also equal in a sense, they have the same beliefs (nindo) and they will hardly give up on them. Naruto and Hinata are in my opinion like the Yin and the Yang that would work harmoniously together as Naruto will need a supportive wife by his side the moment he becomes Hokage.

There are so many reasons for me to ship NaruHina, I just can't express them in words. NaruHina is just too wonderful and perfect :)
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:57 am

DerelictV wrote:THIS ISN'T EVEN ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN THE FEELING IN MY HEART. That's my problem. I have a problem. Help

I FEEL YOU, OMG. CANNOT EXPRESS.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:23 am

I personally liked (Naru)Hinata as soon as I faound out she cared for Naruto, unlike every other girl.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulFire Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:42 pm

What I have loved about NaruHina from early on is the intrinsic way that they resonate with one another. Hinata was the first person with whom Naruto dared to drop his macho facade and admit to his inner doubts and fears. The fact that Hinata saw the worth in the loud, imperfect outcast that Naruto was and the way she could ease his self doubts and buoy his spirits with a few gentle words told me that these two were meant to be together.
SoulFire
SoulFire

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Panda Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:08 pm

I haven't given this pairing much thought to be honest and I am sure it will show in my reply, but what I like that I can see their relationship developing through the manga.
Since the very start, they have come a long way.

The way Hinata has always admired Naruto is very sweet, the way he inspired her to change what she was not happy with in her life is too. And it was very nice to see Hinata doing the same for Naruto recently c:
I can tell he has growing admiration for her too ^.^ Even if it doesn't become canon, it was still good on the characters, and that is really all I need c:
Super Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:42 pm

NekoKimio wrote:
DerelictV wrote:THIS ISN'T EVEN ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN THE FEELING IN MY HEART. That's my problem. I have a problem. Help

I FEEL YOU, OMG. CANNOT EXPRESS.

I'M SO GLAD YOU FEEL ME, MAN
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Omega Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:46 am

I like NaruHina because they have such a deep connection
Venus Omega
Venus Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by eagleeye4042 Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:07 pm

i have a bad habit of always ending up with my favorite character from a series being a female. on top of that, when it comes to romance, i love rooting for the character who knows who they want and goes for it. this could apply to NS at first, but i dont like when a character pursues another character at the cost of their pride and dignity (especially when they character they are going after has feelings for another person, i mean if i like someone and they like someone else i dont even bother trying, i move on lol ), so naturally i developed a huge hatred for sakura with how she treated naruto.

and then they introduced hinata and my world changed!!! lmao not only do i love the hyuga's powers, i loved her back story (which i can relate to a lot) and how she tried so hard because of naruto and that she loved him. from there i was rooting for her non stop and fought every which way to prove that she could win over sakura.

years later look where we are NH fans!!!!! victory is almost at hand!!!
eagleeye4042
eagleeye4042

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:25 pm

IT'S SO CLOSE I CAN TASTE IT.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu May 09, 2013 1:53 pm

For me there were five (I mean six) moments that sort of solidified it for me, some might not be all major but who cares, it is still NaruHina, a pairing of quality not quantity. Alright here I go.

1. during the Chunin exams, Naruto wasn't sure if he could defeat Neji, he opened up to Hinata about his doubts in his own abilities, it was then that Hinata told Naruto what he needed to know, that yes he was a failure but a proud one, when ever he got knocked to the ground he would pick himself up, he thanked Hinata for the encouragement and said he likes people like her (how sweet)

2. Well not much NaruHina until after the time skip. But when Naruto returned from a mission he needed a team, Hinata was hiding because she didn't know what to do because she hadn't seen Naruto in such a long time. After Naruto greeted her, she fainted, overall my opinion on that is that Hinata's love for Naruto grew, eventually leading to my next moment.

3. Goes without saying and the moment that set NaruHina in stone for me, Hinata's confession. enough said.

4. The fact that Naruto remembers Hinata's sacrifice, which could mean that he remembers her confession and will address it later on, he came to her rescue and gave her words of encouragement, heck he even admitted that Hinata had saved him more than once.

5. not all that major, but unless something happened off panel, then I would be shocked, after the Shinobi alliance saved Naruto, Hinata asked Naruto if he was alright, Naruto would reply with a hell yeah. Kiba would then respond by saying, there is no need to be a tough guy because Hinata is here Naruto.

6. last but not least. Naruto taking Hinata's hand, even for a short time, it was still very significant
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Fri May 10, 2013 4:54 am

Beau-ti-fully said my friend. +rep for you
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sun May 12, 2013 9:41 pm

Mainly because of how mutually supportive their relationship is. From Hinata vs Neji, to recent chapters, they've both cheered up the other when necessary out of pure and sincere concern for the other. They have something between each other that it's only theirs. Like someone already said, what's not to love?

DerelictV wrote:
8) Naruto can be himself around Hinata. He doesn't have to act, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Hinata is the only one he has ever really opened up to.
The only person his age, for sure. He's had people who've mentored him (Iruka, Jiraiya, Kakashi, his parents, etc...). This is something else I like about NH.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Tue May 14, 2013 7:21 am

in the beginning of the series naruto is pretty much wearing a mask shouting, "i'm the best! I have no flaws!" and after 70 some chapters of this, we finnaly see the mask come off for Hinata. "I am not that great" i love how Naruto felt so calm around her and was willing to admit thsi much to someone he hardly knew, and then for Hinata to cheer him up, "you are strong"
-
that made my heart throb lol.
-
and then things just kept soaring higher and higher. a hundred chapters later mind you, she put her life on the line for naruto while no one was brave enough to face pain. to face a "god" is not easy and that dedication Hinata showed was inspiring.
-
then during the war we see things blossom even further where naruto remembers her sacrifice and tells her she was strong(breaking down the NS fans who called Hinata an idiot for doing so) and then we see HInata once more help save naruto from dispare from obitos mind games, and the holding of hands <3. then we have Naruto parrelling her speech in 628.
-
this pairing is in my opinion one of the very few i get behind becuase its
1. cute. episode one made me really happy
2. both parties push themselves to be the best.
3. respect and support one another, adn don't tear the others down for no reason.
4. plot development I love well-developed females and Hinata is one of the very few females who has descent development. (i know all the females in naruto pale in comparison to one piece females but Hinta is easily one of the best) but the point is Hinata has great chracter development," shy, dark timid girl" (naruto) to "you are strong"(naruto) i love that. <3
5. unconditional love. Hinata has never stopped loving naruto no matter what he did. he never beat him for doing somehting silly or called him names or turned her back on him. She never quit and even risked her life for him.
and that is it lol
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Tue May 14, 2013 10:00 am

Too many reasons, it's obviously obvious that kishi supports naruhina...
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Tue May 14, 2013 11:19 am

Because I have a thing for cute, awkward shy girls with a lot of inner fire, and Naruto's the main character.

Nah, it's more than that.

You guys have basically said it all. They balance off of each other in very good ways. He's responsible for her growth as a character. She's responsible for some of his. And they fight for each other. While the canonicity of the anime is debatable, I personally like the idea of Naruto and Hinata's first meeting being him saving her from a bully. And it makes things so much more heartbreaking but at the same time so much more awesome. Why? I'll tell ya.

Take the scene where chibi-Hinata tries to get Naruto's attention when they're kids. When they were kids, little kids, Hinata tried so hard to give Naruto the one thing he always wanted at that age. Someone to talk to, to acknowledge him. Naruto was so close to having a best friend but separated entirely by his own obliviousness and her crippling shyness. Hinata could have been his first friend.

Instead, she was the first character (that we know of) to tell him that she love him, words Naruto probably hasn't really heard. And what's more is how they fight constantly for one another, even as far back as their first meeting as children with the bullies. Half the reason he was so adamant in defeating Neji was to avenge the brutal beating Hinata had taken and she was the first person he thought of when he beat him.

It's expanded further in the anime filler, with the bikochuu arc and the land of vegetables arc. It seems like Hinata's always going to at least try to save Naruto, the guy who is the designated "save everyone" guy. Even in manga canon, she offers her answers to the first exam, offers him medicinal cream, and saves his ass in the filler arcs (while getting in some Naruto-cuddle time, not to mention in the bug arc where he nearly goes 9TF mode on the bad guys) and again most importantly when Pein had him down. No one else jumped to his rescue. It was suicide to attack Pein. Everyone knew it. Hinata even knew it. But she went to try and help anyway because that's what Naruto would have done. Even the war has her basically fighting it to protect Naruto more than defeating Madara/Obito. She not only loves Naruto, she's willing to lay down everything to protect him. You don't often see that in a girl in a shonen manga like Naruto.

Not to mention she's maternal. She's a good cook, she puts up with Kiba bickering with Shino and she tends to put the needs of others over her own to take care of them. Naruto needs that.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue May 14, 2013 2:19 pm

You know there is one thing that I have noticed, due to Naruto's influence, Hinata is far more confident than she was at the start of the Shippuden era, since her confession her character has developed to the point that she is more open with her feelings with Naruto, amazing how much more confident she is now. we have seen what she is willing to do all for Naruto, all that has changed Naruto's perception of Hinata, no longer is she the girl that Naruto thinks is weird, dark and timid, but now he seems to consider her someone he can count on, someone he can talk to when he is feeling down on himself. the same can be said for Hinata.

The thing about Naruto and Hinata is the fact no matter how bad things get, they know what to say to one another to bring them back, evidence of this is before Naruto's fight with Neji, during the fight with Juubi when Neji sacrificed himself. the one thing I noticed is that the biggest push for NaruHina is usually due to something involving Neji, it seemed like his character was to help with the NaruHina push. The other thing I like about NaruHina that I didn't mention is that every scene between Naruto and Hinata is very meaningful, there has been so much work put into them, so much thought which helps the quality of the moment and none of those moments have ever been ruined in anyway which to me shows that Naruto and Hinata share an unbreakable bond.

All I can say is Quality over Quantity. reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? 1461727051
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next