Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your reasons for liking NaruHina?

+45
Rivaille
senjusana
JulaShona
avenircham
~TowardsTheSun~
jayhlin
Severian
Amaranth
BlondexRaven-haired4ever
IIRUNEII
Hiraishin
engetsu
Zumeii-san
naruhina123
lily567
Fallere825
Rin
CoolChels
mangafreakyay
GreatKungLao
Irielo
kagome1991
rolling~starr
ClassyLPS
Bubbles
Zori
Vir
Yamasaki Akaiko
eromreven
Azuula
itachi75
Batokusanagi
Mustang
eagleeye4042
Venus Omega
Super Panda
SoulFire
Yuri
DerelictV
Strawberry
BlackNoon
SID~
Twin Steps
NekoKimio
dovey
49 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are your reasons for liking NaruHina?

Post by senjusana Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:33 pm

I support NaruHina because it is how a relationship should grow!This is what happens in real life.
They both grow together as a person.I love the positivity that Hinata brings to Naruto.This is what any girl should do to her guy.And also the fact that Naruto understands it and provides her security and assurance.This is what any girl would want.They are simply perfect for each other!
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 4 Empty Reasons why I support NaruHina

Post by Rivaille Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:26 am

1. Hinata was there for Naruto. Sure, she was secluded and shy, with her father being a douche and not caring about her, but she truly believed that he would be Hokage, which lead to the crush. Once Part 2 happened, she was stronger, but was still a little shy around Naruto. But when the confession happened, everything changed. She fought over and over again, but had to give up. And it was because that happened, Naruto erupted into rage and went straight to 6 tails, something we had never seen him to with Sakura. Then, when it was announced that they could see through each others eyes, that meant that they had a connection, and that connection will stay there forever. Then 615 happened. This wasn't the best chapter, but the NaruHina stuff made it better. Taking her hand, he thanked her for being by his side this whole time.

2. Naruto's feelings for Sakura have diminished completely. The reason I say this is because he has realised that Sakura doesn't feel the same way, and that she will always love Sasuke. Naruto has since forgotten about her and started to develop feelings for Hinata.

3. Kishimoto-sama doesn't want a main guy and main girl ending! Though Road to Ninja was filled with NaruSaku, Kishi has said that none of it is canon, even the date. But when he stated that main guy x main girl wasn't the way it was going, I immediately was happy and sad. That meant no SasuSaku. So this means Sakura or Sasuke will die. But back onto subject. I was incredibly happy when he said this, so its quite obvious that he does indeed support NaruHina a lot more. Kishi likes to troll his fellow Japanese fans.

Well there you have? Post your opinion down below!
Rivaille
Rivaille

Back to top Go down

reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are your reasons for liking NaruHina?

Post by Mustang Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:43 am

for the most part I agree with you, but I kind of don't see the point in number three, why, maybe that is because I haven't seen this being said by Kishimoto, so a resource would be nice on that one, not doubting what you're saying, I just need a reliable resource on that one.

I don't see how that would also affect SasuSaku, Naruto is the true main character of the story, while Sasuke and Sakura play the main support roles, which is kind of below the main character status.

also I would like to extend a warm welcome to you on this forum, please read the rules and have an awesome time.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivaille Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:05 am

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I actually can't remember where I found the interview.
Rivaille
Rivaille

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:40 am

well hello afeter 2 weeks of ban -.-!!! so much to say so much to do ... but hey I'll say that i too like what you post but i think there was a thread about this... oh well i already posted why I love NaruHina  reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 4 1906553478 even though it's a little sad oh well doesn't matter I just love them because they are simple but strong they have face adversity a lot together without knowing about it and they were there for each other from the start.. and the ss part... well I don't know... as for the movies... well they don't have much value compared to the real story so far the same goes for fillers and what not in anime.. so stick to the main story and yes everything can happen.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:00 am

Welcome Rivaille! Just letting you know that as this topic already exists, yours has been merged within it.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:48 pm

Well, you're back so no reason to look back at it lol.

Honestly believe it or not I supported NaruHina ever since they showed them during the Chuunin Exams on Toonami. And that was like when I was at least... six or seven, but yeah. There was something that was very real, and heartfelt about them... like I could relate to them, and the way they both never gave up made me realize that they were too similar, and different for them not to be together... I would make this comment more detailed and heart felt, but I'm on my phone.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:27 pm

Rivaille wrote:3. Kishimoto-sama doesn't want a main guy and main girl ending! Though Road to Ninja was filled with NaruSaku, Kishi has said that none of it is canon, even the date. But when he stated that main guy x main girl wasn't the way it was going, I immediately was happy and sad. That meant no SasuSaku. So this means Sakura or Sasuke will die. But back onto subject. I was incredibly happy when he said this, so its quite obvious that he does indeed support NaruHina a lot more. Kishi likes to troll his fellow Japanese fans.

Rivaille wrote:I actually can't remember where I found the interview.

You won't find that "interview" anywhere because it's fake. Kishimoto almost never comments on pairings in this series, especially not in that way. There are so many fake interviews that people think are real that it's not even funny.

Real interviews are published by Viz, Shonen Jump, and/or Saiyan Island (Saiyan Island is the only non-official source for interviews and they basically just publish interviews that are for subscribers only--which means that it still came from either Viz or Shonen Jump first). The only interviews that are mentioned that aren't actually published anywhere are from Jump Festa. Those interviews are reports from Japanese fans. As those are not recorded, you need to find a trustworthy source (I tend to pay attention to those worth paying attention to from Naruto Forums for it) otherwise you'll get bad information.

Oh, and there was no date in RtN. Sometimes I think obvious jokes are taken much too literally.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:28 pm

I don't get why some think that RTN was pro-NS in any way. It's basically a movie about how Sakura and Naruto don't understand each other. Hell, at one point Sakura says that she wishes Sasuke was there because he really understands her.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:57 pm

^It's due to "paralleling" without context. Sakura does for Naruto what Hinata did in chapter 437. Let's ignore the fact that one did it as a good teammate and the other did it with an actual love confession. Naruto holds Sakura bridal style like Minato did for Kushina. Let's ignore the fact that one took no time (and has been done a zillion times by a variety of people) while the second one was given romantic significance in context as part of explaining a love story (or occurred when they'd already married and had a kid). The word "date" was said. Let's ignore the entire situation that caused the word to be said as well as the obvious joking nature of the whole thing.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:29 am

I don't remember a date in the actual movie.... I only remember Naruto wishing he had the family Menma had how he saw how his life would have been filled with a happy family... so dunno about the date... I think you are confusing it with the cd Drama recording that was published with it and some fans just like to bother with that ... and even was a SasSak cd drama... so yeah... dunno
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:54 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:I don't remember a date in the actual movie.... I only remember Naruto wishing he had the family Menma had how he saw how his life would have been filled with a happy family... so dunno about the date... I think you are confusing it with the cd Drama recording that was published with it and some fans just like to bother with that ... and even was  a SasSak cd drama... so yeah... dunno

I can remember about it. Sakura "accepted" to go out with Naruto not because it was romantic or so but because she had a dispute with her parents. She wanted to change her mind and go outside and Naruto was simply there...That's why in the movie, she will end up alone, without parents whereas Naruto (Menma) will be the one having parents. So, I don't see any confusion there.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:56 pm

Oh yeah totally slipped my mind Irielo, yeah she was just annoyed with her parents and to tell the truth that too is a lame reason to "accept" a date even if to go out with your friends.. dunno that's my opinion of course ^_^!! yeah totally forgot bout it.. but as a date... dunno no actual date was done in the movie if that is considered a "date" nonetheless..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by PrettyLittleLiars77 Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:58 pm

1 Hinata is my favorite character
2 Hinata has always acknowledged Naruto and loved him for who he is
3 Hinata (personality wise) is the complete opposite of Naruto
4 Hinata and I have a few things in common such as we are both shy, but are starting to find our voice
5 NaruHina is PURE LOVE
PrettyLittleLiars77
PrettyLittleLiars77

Back to top Go down

Post by Redwind1248 Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:33 am

naruhina is the prime example of what pure love is. not about looks, what the person accomplishes, or what the person becomes. It's straight from the heart. hinata loves Naruto for who he is and Naruto is starting or probably already feels the same way about hinata. the world would be a better place if love like this existed more. I mean wouldn't anyone want to be with a person because of their personality which is who they are? naruhina has no flaws whatsoever. the feelings are reciprocated. in real life, i'm very much like hinata (even though i'm a guy). I tend to act a little shy from time to time and i'm very soft spoken. I find that myself relatable to hinata which is why she's my favorite character. in a way, Naruto practically said "i love you too" to hinata judging by the dialogue in 615. personally, this is the kind of relationship i'd like to have with a girl. someone that loves you for who you are rather than just your looks or status.
Redwind1248
Redwind1248

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4