Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina - my very first fan-art

4 posters

Go down

NaruHina - my very first fan-art Empty NaruHina - my very first fan-art

Post by GreatKungLao Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:08 am

Ok, where to start. Untill recently I wasn't able to draw properly even a finger. But since September I started attending manga classes and little by little I'm learning how to draw good. So since now is December, which means that I'm learning for 3 months already, I decided to put my current skills to some test. And to test myself I decided to draw what I wanted this whole time - a fan-art dedicated to my most favorite fictional couple ever - Naruto and Hinata (NaruHina).

Please, don't judge me too harsh, I'm still newbie at it's lowest =/

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/341/8/b/naruhina___my_very_first_fan_art_by_fanofgreatkunglao-d6x251u.jpg
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

NaruHina - my very first fan-art Empty Re: NaruHina - my very first fan-art

Post by Azuula Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:15 pm

It's actually pretty good I'd say. The outcome consists a few flaws but I won't be too picky. Great job ^_^
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:29 am

You are learning how to draw since only some months and I would say that it's very fine. Keep on working hard my friend. Actually I like the idea behind your drawing and I understand it as: NaruHina pure original love. Nothing to hide to each other, only sharing feelings and expressing love in its simplicity and beauty.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:13 pm

very well done :)
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down