Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your reasons for liking NaruHina?

+45
Rivaille
senjusana
JulaShona
avenircham
~TowardsTheSun~
jayhlin
Severian
Amaranth
BlondexRaven-haired4ever
IIRUNEII
Hiraishin
engetsu
Zumeii-san
naruhina123
lily567
Fallere825
Rin
CoolChels
mangafreakyay
GreatKungLao
Irielo
kagome1991
rolling~starr
ClassyLPS
Bubbles
Zori
Vir
Yamasaki Akaiko
eromreven
Azuula
itachi75
Batokusanagi
Mustang
eagleeye4042
Venus Omega
Super Panda
SoulFire
Yuri
DerelictV
Strawberry
BlackNoon
SID~
Twin Steps
NekoKimio
dovey
49 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are your reasons for liking NaruHina?

Post by mangafreakyay Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:30 pm

Whoops! sorry!reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 3 407453418 
mangafreakyay
mangafreakyay

Back to top Go down

reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are your reasons for liking NaruHina?

Post by CoolChels Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:34 pm

I agree with everything you said there sir. Very well thought out and I am glad too that there are people who appreciate NaruHina for who they are and what they are! reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 3 1408507735 
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:46 am

Well.....I don't know how to put this, but I believe it just works. I don't know how else to explain it.....
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:42 am

I like them for a lot of the reasons already mentioned. When i first got into the manga and anime right away Hinata became my favourite female character and i have been backing her and her dreams since then. reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 3 3497021318 

What i like the most about this pairing is that together they better each other, and i think that is one of the most important things in a relationship. *nods*
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:51 am

They are and have a great connection.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:54 am

I like naruhina because of  the story behind it. this boy(naruto) was shunned by everyone and then there is this one girl(hinata) who  was in the same spot as him but family related.  she didn't know why he was treated that way but she could understand.  hinata is nice caring person  who wanted to be naruto's friend  but because of her shy nature she was unable to do so.  naruto had the determination that she lacked to get back up when you fail and try again and because of this she started to admire him.

it was until the chuunin exams that I saw exactly what she saw in him and why she admired him clearly.  naruto besides being treated like that was still kindhearted and did not let someone else be treated the same way he was treated as portrayed in the hinata vs neji match.  he encouraged her to fight .
and she returned it when it was his turn to fight neji.   hinata fell in love with him somewhere along there and I think he developed a slight crush  on her to since she was the first girl to not give him those eyes and encourage him with a smile but it was never developed.

from then on hinata supported naruto as he supported her right through everything they went through. he is comfortable around her, he can be himself .  when he goes into darkness, hinata is the light which brings him out of it. you can say it is an up and down love story between those two alright.   I like how kishi is developing the  slight crush on hinata onto something more.  he is finally under standing the meaning of love and the one giving him that love is hinata.. he always wears a genuine smile around hinata not that goofy smile :) .   naruto is listening to his heart as hinata is following hers.  I like naruhina because   of the interactions they have which is always positive , if naruto makes a mistake hinata corrects  him positively
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 3 Empty naruto and hinata my reason

Post by naruhina123 Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:19 am

i think naruto and hinata should end up together even though alot of people say that he will end up with sakura reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 3 3228835635 but i doubt that will happen because for narusaku fans they say that naruto loves sakura and always will but sence they say that they are just saying that naruto will end up alone because itll basacly be the same with sakura always loving sasuke i like sakura but dont like the narusaku idea besides hinata is my favorite femal character and also naruto deserves someone who loves him and wont hit him heca hard for no dang reason and thats hinata cause sakura just hits him or blames him for something he didnt do shes always sasuke this or sasuke that besides another reason that i think naruhina will happen also because if that werent the cause why wuld they make hinata confess and naruto decline sakuras confession also what narusaku fans say is that the only reason they made sasuke leave is so sakura and naruto could get into a deeper bond but i think thats not the reson:mprofessor:  cause if that were the reason the reason for sakura to fall in love with naruto then why would they make hinata confess and naruto decline sakus confession?i think that they made hinata confess because they gonna do something bout hinatas feelings for naruto instead of keeping it a secret all the time and decline her confession because naruto knows that sakura is still in love with sasuke and sakura has even tried to kill sasuke but couldnt do it anyways what im trying to say is that naruto should be with someone that will care and love for ever *hinata*reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 3 1117378953 reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 3 195309866 and not someone who has never liked him and will always be hitting him and blaming him for stupid things:mouch: reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 3 1501964845 *sakura* also is that i believe that there is more proof about naruhina happening then narusaku:mhooray: reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 3 3994551927 and we should all pray for naruhina to happen cause they belong together and were ment for each other hinata has shared narutos pain and one more things naruto mom said to not fall for the first girl and sakura was the first girl also is that naruto actually fell in love with hinata*waterfall dance* cause he told kiba that he saw a beautiful girl by the waterfall*hinata*reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 3 676744975 anyways naruhina BELONG TOGETHER AND ILL NEVER GIVE UP ON NARUHINA NARUHINA 4EVA ;) AND NARUSAKUA NEVA reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 3 3848291250 reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 3 2205897398 reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 3 3962228858 reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 3 2782182229 NARUHINA BELONG TOGETHA AND THAT FINAL:myup: reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 3 3740098352 reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 3 1429388546 reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 3 1461727051 reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 3 2035981432 reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdFETh1BjG2E4uiJs103fMWYZ5OAxqdcgfvuvg5bZ7jDsBWpouUQ one more ting naruhina also deserve each other because i like the idea of them being together for who they are:Dq=tbn:ANd9GcQfKCEabcdDPrlnHxaSrqDANalfp3R5qGkx8Jv6fSaZ8yDB-UnV[/img]last one i like the way that naruto is a foxyish and hinata egalish foxish cause naruto has the nin tail and eagalish because hinata has her eyesight like an reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhKVrJXRH6-cz81cohOle_LaFmy2wUEe1ry1-nEa84C8fxHz1Flgeaglereasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 3 Z
naruhina123

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:03 am

My reasons for liking Naruhina are many. Starting with Hinata. I am inspired by Hinata's character alone but when I saw the effect that Naruto had on her, I was immediately drawn to Naruhina. The meaningfulness of their every interaction. Hinata always admired Naruto for who he really is deep down inside. In spite of the facade that he put up, trying to act like a jerk, trouble-making knuckle head, she saw past all that and into his soul essentially. When every girl in Konaho were looking at Sasuke with eyes of adoration, Hinata eyes were on Naruto as she said, "Oh. Naruto..." And proceeded to say she waas glad he made it. He has always been special to her although he did not pay much attention to her given that she was so quiet and nimble. During the Chunin exams, she sat next to him. He was surprised when he saw he because he barely noticed her but this changes later on when Naruto sees how strong Hinata is when she fights Neji despite the fact that she lost. He was assured of how alike they are to each other. when she gives her proud failure speech, it is even more assured and he realizes how much more he believes in himself and likes her as a person.This development and it's strong foundation is what draws me to Naruhina

I still do not know why people think NS is a deep and good match but that is their opinion but I go off of facts. When Hinata jumped in to save Naruto from Pein, I almost could take it...I was so emotional because it was a beautiful moment reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 3 2257489412 She knew she would possibly die but she was willing to take that risk  because she LOVES him, I didn't see anyone else jump out there and take that risk. No but she did. I think she did save his life, that is my opinion, she saved his life. I know, I know she taken down by Pain but think about it...he did in fact go eight tails and break free although he lost his temper. He met the 4 hokage subconsciously and was able to realize he needed to gain control of Kyuubi. When he did, he ws able to defeat Pain. After defeating Pein, he got to Pein and helped him to revive the village and then the village looked at him as a hero. Why? Because of the vital decision made by Hinata. Hinata and Naruto are so important in term of each other's development. One without the other is like cutting down either character. If you look back, their development has been based in some ways on each other's actions. I admire Naruhina in all of it's glory. reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 3 704842727
Zumeii-san
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:54 am

naruhina123 wrote:i think naruto and hinata should end up together even though alot of people say that he will end up with sakura

Surveys on the big general naruto forums say otherwise. They usually favor NH by a wide margin.

I think the NS forum closed a while back too.

Even they know it's over.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:18 am

No mentioning the fans of NS please. Especially in the NaruHina section. reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 3 1442966422

I'm giving more reminders than I should be guys. So please keep it NH and civilized. reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 3 2697176399
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiraishin Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:18 pm

You guys pretty much took my mind and wrote it all out lol. What could I say my reasons are? I guess I'm a hopeless romantic. Love to see the long shot relationship grow and finally gain a footing. To the point where it's no longer a castle in the sand but strong connection. I also just love Hinata. Even for the anime/manga world, you don't get too too many pure hearted selfless characters like her. Her patience and general sweet nature makes you want her to be in love and get the guy she wants.

The fact that when the world ignored our hero, someone at least had eyes on him. So, you know it's genuine and not just another girl falling for the big hero. Again, I just love love so this concept is just filled with it. Pretty much my reasons for liking the idea of Naruhina.
Hiraishin
Hiraishin

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:30 am

I like NaruHina for what it represents. NaruHina is a message of hope for love: ideal love, true love. Maybe it's not always like that in reality or maybe that even does not exist, but I take these aspects of NaruHina as a model: mutual support, mutual understanding, mutual trust and souls' connection.

Although NaruHina is a subplot and even though it's not 100% sure that there will be any canonization, this is the kind of love which makes me dream and hope.

I would like that in case NaruHina happened: that their love story remains through ages and time like Romeo and Juliet for instance, although romance is not the main concern in this manga because like I wrote once, when I started to read Naruto, I was not interested in love stories but NaruHina touched my heart in a way that I've become a victim of it.

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:15 pm

I got to be honest. I have shipped NaruHina from day one but never really liked Hinata until the Pain Arch. Of course now I love both of them (hinata and naruto), back then I hated Sakura more than I liked Hinata. It was just the idea of a girl who treated a guy like absolute crap could possibly end up with him that drove me to despise NS. I remember when she would get so bitchy just because Naruto would do something as small as look at sasuke.... I kind of related to it I guess

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:11 pm

I have respected Hinata ever sence I was little (16ish)

as iv grown I relize i married someone thats like her clone that i love hinata more.

i hopez the best for nauto.

But really she reminds me of my wife... wel my wife reminded me of hinata when i met her,
so ya was a fan before i got married, but this is kinda mixed reasons reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 3 704842727 
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondexRaven-haired4ever Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:32 am

I'm sure someone else has already mentioned these but here are my reasons:
1. Hinata and Naruto seem to...complete each other. I think that is what I am trying to say. Whenever Naruto was feeling depressed because he was having doubts of defeating Neji, Hinata encouraged him. Naruto did the same during the war when he saw Hinata looking down and he encouraged her.
2. Hinata sacrificed herself for him. That is the ULTIMATE WAY you can show someone you love them to me. I mean she even say's it herself!
http://www.readmanga.eu/manga/1627/Naruto/437/12
3. Chapter 615. 'Nuff said.
4. Opposites Attract. LOVE manga/anime like that!
5. Supports SasuSaku!
I would say more but my computer is acting up/being slow as is, so that's all I will say for now.
NaruHina forever!reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 3 2139395408
BlondexRaven-haired4ever
BlondexRaven-haired4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaranth Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:16 am

My main reason for shipping naruhina is the fact that I think Naruto needs someone to love him utterly and completely-like Hinata does.  After a childhood where no one showed him love, I think he deserves to be loved to that extent ^_^

[quote="Hiraishin" I guess i'm a hopeless romantic[/quote]

I think you need to see this

Last edited by lily567 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double posting is against the rules, if you need to add something in your post just click edit)
Amaranth
Amaranth

Back to top Go down

Post by Severian Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:09 am

I've always liked that Hinata loves Naruto with a eye's wide open. She's not blind to his shortcoming but see's past them while acknowledging them. She gives Naruto what he needs (supportive words / putting her life on the line in protection / a slap) not necessarily what he wants. Thus helping him to grow as a person.

Likewise Naruto has helped Hinata grow, become stronger and more focused. He shows genuine affection for Hinata with out being oblivious to her shortcomings (timid nature).

When you see the depictions of what is basically blind love / loyalty elsewhere in the manga Naruhina just defines what true love should be about. (At least imo)

Severian

Back to top Go down

Post by jayhlin Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:58 pm

It's simple really, as many of the others have stated they're Yin and Yang, complete opposites that hold a piece of the other in themselves, and that they complete each other. That and the unconditional love Hinata has for him, god what I wouldn't do to find me someone like that.

Oh and I know it's just filler but the Bikochu arc, where she defends him from the honey bees, and afterwards she collapses from exhaustion straight into his arms with him saying she's amazing, and she just snuggles into his stomach. That got me. That's what truly made me a NaruHina fan.
jayhlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:09 am

@jayhlin indeed my friend...like yin and yang they balance each other out and compliment each other.

I also love the Bikochu (or however you spell it) arc one of my favourites. The NH feels are strong in that one and despite what people say I like to think of it as canon...in my head  reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 3 3999935439 though I wouldn't use it in a serious argument
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by ~TowardsTheSun~ Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:03 pm

It's selfless, unconditional, long-lasting, and most of all it's true.
it's not obsessive (which people claim it is to be) and it's definitely not reliant on outside parties, which is what I love the most.
NH doesn't need other characters to make it justified, it needs Naruto and Hinata only. So yeah~
~TowardsTheSun~
~TowardsTheSun~

Back to top Go down

Post by jayhlin Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:24 am

All of the cute and meaningful reasons aside, imagine their children.

Oh my god, they have the chakara control of the Byakugan with their father being able to teach them jutsus like the rasengan and rasenshuriken. Imagine a rasengan quadruple the size of what it is normally.

"Oh and by the way I can shut your body down with my 64 palms and then blast a rasengan the size of your chest into your body, sup?"

Nope, would never mess with them, ever.
jayhlin

Back to top Go down

Post by avenircham Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:33 am

Simple. It is because I could sense the importance of one another. Just like the yin-yang harmony, as the others would say, and their connection, their "deep connection" in fact makes them whole meaning, without the other half, it won't be balanced.

Both of them manifests the needs (stability, strength and love), and wants for each other.

I admire them since Hinata almost followed the 1 Corinthians love verse. Naruto has been her point of vitamins at a young age and I think, Hinata doing the favor would make each other healthy.
avenircham
avenircham

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondexRaven-haired4ever Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:31 pm

jayhlin wrote:All of the cute and meaningful reasons aside, imagine their children.

Oh my god, they have the chakara control of the Byakugan with their father being able to teach them jutsus like the rasengan and rasenshuriken. Imagine a rasengan quadruple the size of what it is normally.

"Oh and by the way I can shut your body down with my 64 palms and then blast a rasengan the size of your chest into your body, sup?"

Nope, would never mess with them, ever.

xD Me neither!! That would be, like, A LOT to handle!!!  reasons - What are your reasons for liking NaruHina? - Page 3 8894463 
BlondexRaven-haired4ever
BlondexRaven-haired4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:07 am

My reasons basically ate basically development. But the thing is,I don't want NH to be canon because I like it. I like it because it's gonna be canon. I tend to think of my self as being mutual when it comes to pairings. I shipped NS during the beginning NH during the chunnin exams but then went to Narusaku during part 2 until the pain arc, where I went back to NH.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:54 am

Why do I like NaruHina?
This is very hard for me to describe 'cause I have so many feelings towards this pairing.
I'm someone who dreams of true love. Love that is able to change people. Love that can make people stronger to protect. Love that can bring happines. Love that isn't shallow... Love that lasts forever.
All of this... I can see it in this pairing what makes it so beautiful and full of meanings based on the interactions. They are so different but at the same time so similar that they are able to understand each other and that's just so wonderful to look at.
Seeing all this in this pairing just makes me love it with all my heart.
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next