Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worried we won't see much of Hinata after team 7 reunion

+9
Dianahinkle
Batokusanagi
SoulFire
Yuri
DerelictV
Zori
Twin Steps
NekoKimio
TinaBeanz
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Worried we won't see much of Hinata after team 7 reunion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Worried we won't see much of Hinata after team 7 reunion

Post by NekoKimio Sun May 12, 2013 7:01 pm

Well, we've been getting A LOT of Hinata lately, so I'm not complaining, but I think there's a bigger reason for it than just pairing reasons. I think some major things are about to happen regarding her and her skills.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Worried we won't see much of Hinata after team 7 reunion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Worried we won't see much of Hinata after team 7 reunion

Post by Irielo Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:58 am

I pretty agree with SoulFire but I think we'll see Hinata more now although she is not a main character because what is obvious, she has a growing importance in Naruto's life that can't be ignore anymore as he acknowledged himself: "always by my side"...

I don't think that the female characters are underdeveloped: without Hinata's love, would have Naruto become the hero he is now?

So the power of love is mainly incarnated by female characters like Hinata, Kushina, Sakura, Konan, Karin etc. Without their support, I don't think that their male counterparts would have been able to achieve the half they have done...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:30 am

Irielo wrote:I pretty agree with SoulFire but I think we'll see Hinata more now although she is not a main character because what is obvious, she has a growing importance in Naruto's life that can't be ignore anymore as he acknowledged himself: "always by my side"...

I don't think that the female characters are underdeveloped: without Hinata's love, would have Naruto become the hero he is now?

So the power of love is mainly incarnated by female characters like Hinata, Kushina, Sakura, Konan, Karin etc. Without their support, I don't think that their male counterparts would have been able to achieve the half they have done...

Absolutely agree. Any hero wouldn't be complete without a woman they love and without woman that loves them. And it's not only in Naruto. Love is everywhere. Even Batman found his love and even has a son, lol.

"Always by my side" is a pretty straight answer, that Naruto now cares about Hinata more, than just a friend. Because by side of a man could be only a woman that he loves, that is his soulmate, because this woman is completing him.

"Some people say that when you get married, you lose something - become half of a whole. I wasn't a complete person until I met my wife" (c) Clark Kent
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:55 pm

That's the scenario.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3