Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina! I'm worried..

+2
Irielo
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
6 posters

Go down

NaruHina! I'm worried.. Empty NaruHina! I'm worried..

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:37 pm

Hey people yeah yeah I know you've told me not to worry too much that I shouldn't but seriously this time I was talking with a friend about the manga of Naruto and how it has come along so far and yes it has come nicely done (I know I'm not gonna be able to sleep if you all at least help me) but the most worrisome thing that came up and got my attention is that the reactions that Naruto's having are the rea tions a character has/had when they are/were going to die kuh I'm trying to come up with something that tries to deny that but I can't seem to be able to if that were to happen NaruHina won't happen heck even IT that they talk about won't happen and no I'm not a IT fan so I got no more to say ...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

NaruHina! I'm worried.. Empty Re: NaruHina! I'm worried..

Post by Irielo Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:00 am

Which Naruto's reactions are you referring to? Naruto almost died when he lost Kurama. I seriously doubt that him "dying" again will come into play. Moreover, Naruto's goal is to become Hokage and this issue is still on the way, so Naruto dying now would make no sense.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:34 am

Yeah Naruto dying now, would most definitely not make any sense I mean come on how many times has been with Kishi and his false alarms, he almost killed Hinata 3 times and she is fine, now this is the fourth attempt at trying to kill her off, this time she might become a Zetsu, so with Kishi, wanting to kill of characters, you don't do that attempt multiple times,

Naruto and Sasuke dying now would make 0 sense, plus Naruto needs to save his future waifu.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:19 am

Kuh I don't know why but i get that feeling, seriously I'm tired my body is trembling and well kishimoto himself said that 2 mayor characters were going to die 1 is Neji already the other one still not confirmed
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:40 am

What about Jiraiya, he was a major character, he was the one that helped Naruto become a strong ninja.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:20 am

What would be the point if Naruto died now, really?!? Him and Sasuke almost dying was a way to bring some tension in the story + a way to redeem Obito and Kabuto (two villains who started the war but who ended up saving the two heroes) + an opportunity for a power-up and a better insight regarding the Shinobi's world history: meeting with Hagoromo, explanation about some issues (Indra, Ashura, Madara/Hashirama and Kaguya).

What would be really the point of Naruto dying now? If someone could convince me about it, I am opened...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:37 am

^

There wouldn't be a point period. Naruto serves no purpose in dieing now or later when he faces Saskue. If Naruto does die, i'll call BS.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:29 am

Well yes but what i meant in two major characters Kishimoto meant it in th war that's why I'm kind of confused still it's true Naruto dying right now
Would be kind of ridiculous but remember Naruto's a hero he's going to be viewed a hero and most heroes sacrifice something like their lives that's why I'm kind of worried remember Kishi doesn't do things just for fun "well a little" but he does it thinking a lot and kuh I don't know how to express it
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:25 am

You're worrying over a fake interview. Kishimoto has never stated anything about deaths in the war ever. The idea that "2 major characters are going to die" has been rumored about constantly in the Naruto fandom since at least 2008 (though back then it was due to the invasion of Konoha as the Pain arc was going on in 2008). The only thing that ever changes is the "reason." Since we've been on the "war," that's the new reason being used for the two deaths.

Personally, I don't know why people think Kishimoto is going to reveal such things in his story. He barely lets his assistants know what he's got planned. I was so happy when the anime creatives finally revealed that Kishimoto tells them nothing (even if that interview is still ignored by many). Why would he tell anyone that he's definitely going to kill characters, particularly major ones? It doesn't make sense. Ironically, that's what made the one time Kishimoto was so blatant about pairings in the series (and I still think it was due to surprise that his story wasn't received the way he intended) to be significant to me.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:29 am

huh..?? a fake.. really? a f.. fake??! I'm so gonna kill, and I mean it!! KILL THE ONE 'BOUT THAT!!! xD naa just kidding.. ok so... that's it.. i guess.. on another note yamasaki why not use the .gif of the Ikuzo Hinata in the anime that Naruto said'?? I think it's more badass looking dunno..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:53 pm

I don't think Naruto will die he can just heal himself with his new yang powers and heal anyone else who is close to death.
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:55 am

To be honest, I haven't watched episode 364 and don't really plan on doing so anytime soon. **hasn't watched the anime since being upset by episode 166**

I don't feel like trying to make gifs from the episode since I'm not watching it (but I really love Shippuden ending 29; not a fan of Shippuden opening 15). I did download Shippuden episode 364 though. I only downloaded it because if I choose to make an anime-centered theme for one of my tumblrs I know that I will take stuff from episode 364 based on the gifs I've seen.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:16 am

mmm mmm I see Yamasaki and well you should see it they definitely did the chapter justice this time around, but really really good.. so yeah and well Sacred Fire... to tell you the truth I didn't take that into consideration, it actually slipped off from my mind..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down