Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto's and Hinata's team ultimate jutsu scans/screenshots

+4
Yamasaki Akaiko
racefan1992
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Starlight
8 posters

Go down

Naruto's and Hinata's team ultimate jutsu scans/screenshots Empty Naruto's and Hinata's team ultimate jutsu scans/screenshots

Post by Starlight Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:25 am

Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Naruto's and Hinata's team ultimate jutsu scans/screenshots Empty Re: Naruto's and Hinata's team ultimate jutsu scans/screenshots

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:02 am

hufff you should see how it is going crazy 'cause of this scans xDD, oh well nothing much to say.. just that it was 'bout damn time they did that :P
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Naruto's and Hinata's team ultimate jutsu scans/screenshots Empty Re: Naruto's and Hinata's team ultimate jutsu scans/screenshots

Post by Starlight Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:11 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:hufff you should see how it is going crazy 'cause of this scans xDD, oh well nothing much to say.. just that it was 'bout damn time they did that :P

Yeah! I've seen the comments on the scans and wow what a journey lol
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:22 am

YEEEEEHAAAAAWW!!!! XD no but seriously a very wild ride.. huff and there are delusional ones too... sigh! Naruto's and Hinata's team ultimate jutsu scans/screenshots 3623970685
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:02 am

The comment sections of both links are pathetic too be honest. Games have no bearing on the manga and the getting bent out of shape is sad as well.

Video games are just fan service pure and simple, for entertainment. This pairing war crap is behond old.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:12 am

racefan1992 wrote:Video games are just fan service pure and simple, for entertainment. This pairing war crap is behond old.

^This. I know better than to even remotely think to look at the comments for any of this stuff.

I don't care too much until I see it in action. I hope it looks nice though. ^_^
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleHyuga Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:47 pm

Awesone *0* I'm waiting to buy that game <3 hehehe
I wish NaruHina moment in the manga as soon as possible xD, I mean, Kaguya was defeated, everyone will be free from TI, I hope something nice happens when Hinata and Naruto see each other *_* Let's go, Kishi, don't troll us! >:D

Last edited by MichelleHyuga on Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
MichelleHyuga
MichelleHyuga

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:45 am

Nothing much to say :P soo alike like this..
http://majinlu.deviantart.com/art/Rasengan-Juuho-Shoshiken-176403440

Credits to the original authors and the ones who posted it :P
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:29 am

^

Fan service at its finest.

Although it is very good fan service. XD
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:28 pm

Nice one.Looks super cool.

But I want a moment in the manga.. asap!!
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Redwind1248 Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:00 am

Do not worry, senjusana. We're getting close to the naruhina ultimate moment, I can feel it. I'm never going to get tired of this ultimate jutsu. It's so awesome no matter how you look at it.
Redwind1248
Redwind1248

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:20 am

patience Senjusana, good things come to those who wait, i dont mind waiting a little longer for the definitive NH moment, there needs to be a resolution in the sibling rivalry first then we get the NH moment we have been waiting for, one that has already been foreshadowed.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down