Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible NaruHina Scenarios

+47
Hinata-Boobs
Cudislagne
SilentPanda
Rivaille
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
senjusana
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
RockyouNaruto
Starlight
Madara
Beautiful Hime
MichelleHyuga
Azuula
Rin
IIRUNEII
Dajasha
Graypen
Skywardstrike
Zora
itachi75
meow69
JulaShona
engetsu
sordragon
lily567
GreatKungLao
Nineslashmonk
Fallere825
Irielo
funnyface
mangafreakyay
narutohokage123
Aelita
NekoKimio
SID~
Strawberry
Ponyta
racefan1992
Batokusanagi
Zori
kagome1991
Mustang
CoolChels
dovey
SenpaiSamaSan
ClassyLPS
Twin Steps
51 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 8 Empty Re: Possible NaruHina Scenarios

Post by CoolChels Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:52 pm

^ Nice scenario, that would be pretty amazing if this indeed happened.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:10 pm

sordragon wrote:
Batokusanagi wrote:Sordragon, you just soloed the thread. It'd be amusing if the pairing wars were already over 200 chapters ago lol

im gonna be curious, what is soloed?

also yes, it will be amusing if the pairings wars already ended in that time :P
It means you just single-handedly won the thread.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by sordragon Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:52 pm

oh, I see, well thank you! :D
sordragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:54 am

mine will never be as good as Soldragon, but I will still attempt one for your viewing pleasure.

the battle against Obito/Juubi continues the previous Hokage regenerate

Naruto: Dad, Sasuke, we need to figure out more of it's strengths.
Minato: Right son.
Sasuke: So what do you propose we do Naruto?
Naruto: (looks into the eyes of Obito, and starts to shiver in fear) I have no idea, but this thing is scaring me a fair bit.
Sasuke: what the great Naruto scared, I would have thought you would have been up to the challenge.
Minato: calm down boys, it's attacking.
(Minato pulls out his special kunai and sends the bijuu dama into the ocean causing a powerful wave to take out a coastal town on the other side of the world)
Naruto: Nicely done dad.
Minato: I can't believe the power my old student has, we don't have anytime to evacuate.
Sakura: Then we will help fight with you. (Sakura and Hinata stand beside their respective loved ones)
Naruto: Hinata!
Hinata: There is no need to be concerned for me, I will fight by you side Naruto-Kun (Hinata looks at the enemy which is getting ready to attack the five ninjas) I will never leave your side Naruto-Kun
Minato: (watches the moment and smiles, he remembers the moment Kushina stood in front of the infant Naruto while taking Kurama's attack.) her courage, reminds me of Kushina.
Naruto: (smiles and nods his head, he looks over to Sakura who is grinning at Sasuke then back to Hinata who isn't backing down,) every time you come to my side Hinata, you always encourage me to fight, I guess I am completely useless without you.
Minato: 'She seems to have an effect on my son' so she must be my sons girlfriend.
Naruto: you bet she is dad, I wouldn't have come this far without her.
Minato: Well then, lets end this war, so I can give my blessings to your girl later.
Minato. Sakura, Sasuke Naruto and Hinata get ready to face off against the Juubi and its host
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:36 am

That's a very good scenario too! I liked it.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by sordragon Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:42 am

I like it too! that was great!
sordragon

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:26 am

While realizing, what just happened, Minato is trying to transport Naruto and Sasuke back to the alliance, but he wasn't fast enough to do so... Obito punches through Naruto's stomach and only then Minato's technique was activated.

They have been transported near Hinata and Sakura. While Edo Tensei Hokages are trying to deal with Obito, the tragic scene is happening in the crowd.

Since Hinata was watching over Naruto through byakugan, she knew, what's going on.

Hinata: *tears starts to go from her eyes and she runs with all her strength to almost dead Naruto* NARUTO-KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She falls on her knees, taking Naruto's head and placing it on her knees. Hinata can't hold her tears no matter what, she just can't believe, that something like that is happening again *flashbacks of Pain's fight and Naruto loosing*.

Hinata: NO!!! Just no... no... *crying* Sakura, please do something! There should be something to help him! *Hinata looks at her hand, which was covering Naruto's wound and she see how much blood Naruto already lost*

Then goes frames with everyone from the alliance been shocked, especially Minato, Sasuke and Sakura.

Naruto: *looks at Hinata and tries to smile, while blood is coming from his mouth* Hinata, you said my smile saved you... Can it make this again? *tries to smile wide*

But Hinata can't stop crying.

Hinata: What's the point of being saved, if I'm going to loose a man I love? :'(

Minato suddenly remembers Hinata's confession and his face goes from shocked to sad, because he understands wrong back then, who is Naruto's girlfriend, even if it was intend as a joke, he feels guilty.

Naruto: About th- *cough* that Hinata. Since that moment when you saved me from Pain, I went through a lot of thinking about you... No, about us. I realized, pretty late unfortunately, that all this time, when I felt so comfortable with you, so full of my strength when you cheered me up... It's because... *cough* I... love you... too...

Hinata then kisses Naruto. And our hero has left the world.

The end...

?

Suddenly, Naruto has appeared in a place like the one he was with all bijuus and jinchuurikis.

Naruto: Where am I? Am I died? Is this the place where everyone is going after becoming dead?

And old man coming in the picture behind Naruto, with a cloak and long scepter.

Rikudo: I thought I would never meet you, Uzumaki Naruto. I was actually expecting you to meet me earlier after that day *remembers Hinata's confession*

Naruto: Are you an old version of me, old man?! O_o I'm not ready to become like that yet!!!

Rikudo: *laughs* Yeah, you definitely remind me about myself from my childhood, Naruto. But no, I'm not you. It will be more correctly to say, that you it's me or even more correctly - you are the second incarnation of Sage of Six Paths.

Naruto: -_-... O_O... No way!

Rikudo: I'm so glad that my little bijuus have met you, Uzumaki Naruto and you was able to change them for good. I left them soon after separating Juubi into nine personalities, leaving them to live in the world with twisted shinobi system, that was unfortunately created by my sons. Looks like I was a bad father indeed...

Naruto: So it means that it thanks to you I've met such an awesome friends as Kurama and others? You actually left something good in this world, old man. It is true, that I went through a lot because of Kurama, but it wasn't his fault to become so angry at humans - it's we are who responsible for bijuus to become so. By being an outcast most of my childhood helped me to understand Kurama better and becoming friends with him. If it will make you feel better, Sage of Six Paths or whoever you are, it's thanks to you, that I've come thought all this experience and become able to understand, how world needs to be saved... Or needed, since I died already... About that! If I died, how the hell did I ended up here... And you? Why I've met you just now?

Rikudo: Maybe you are the second Sage of Six Paths, but to become so you must have been learned not only strength, friendship and parent’s love, but you also have to become able to love someone with all your heart, to love someone, that loves you backwards and probably even stronger, than you are. To become real new Sage of Six Paths, my descendant must learn The Love, that kind of love, that will help you eventually create new generation. The love, that makes you stronger every time, when “she” is by your side. “She” – the woman, that loves you for who you are, with never changing heart towards the man she admires. My wife was just like Hinata, Uzumaki Naruto. She was shy, but because of my lack of experience and knowledge of women’s heart I wasn’t able to understand, why she was always blushes and faints, when I’m around her. But time has pass, a lot of things have happened, but the one was the most important in my life – I saw that girl become changed in a lot of ways, eventually she said it was because of me, that my smile saved her and all her actions before were because of that she wanted to be with me… I wish I was able to understand it earlier, maybe then I would be happy for more few years, than I actually was. The Love is the true power in this world, Uzumaki Naruto – real and pure love, the one that Hinata was showing towards you this whole time. And since you finally realized it, right before your death unfortunately, you’ve become ready to become the real Sage of Six Paths.

Naruto: … I see. I really do understand, what to love actually means and it was all thanks to Hinata. I remember I felt something very warm and soft in my heart, when I had a that talk with Hinata before fight with Neji… Was that The Love?

Rikudo: Yes. We boys always coming to realization of this not so quick as girls do. They are the ones, who can find their true love at the age of teen. Just like Hinata found that in you and Sakura in your best friend Sasuke.

Naruto: … Indeed. I had a crush on Sakura, but it didn’t made me feel something special and it was n’tsomething deep at all, I just liked her, like some stupid little kid falls for the cutest girl in the class. But every time when I was with Hinata, it felt so good to be near with her, like she was my home.

Rikudo: I’m glad, that you realized it at least faster, than me *laughs* Now it is time for you to embrace this power of Love and return to life with your full true strength. Yes, I can do that, but just once. Remember that – Hinata is your strength, you two are parts of a whole, one can’t be without another, so try not to loose her again, as well as don’t die anymore in front of her. I’m glad, that I was able to meet you, Uzumaki Naruto. You should know, that you still can rescue all the bijuus and Obito as well, he is just innocent kid of circumstances, he once lost right in his hands a woman he loved, the one, who was for him so important, like Hinata is for you, so you can only imagine, how he felt back then. Now go, save the world, kid!

Minato starts loosing Kurama’s chakra, which is coming from him and is going inside Naruto. While Hinata was still in the process of kiss, Naruto opens his eyes, embraces Hinata and made kiss mutual. During the kiss his body becomes covered with an absolutely new form, that wasn’t seen anywhere else – the form of real Sage of Six Paths. Everyone is relieved and seriously shocked at the same time – they all have witnessed the resurrection of the legend, a man from myths –Rikudo Sannin.

Naruto: Hinata… I want to say it properly now. I love you!

End of the chapter. A lot of tears and Oscars are coming to Kishimoto’s house.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:00 am

^I like this scenario too. But when I read again about Naruto's birth, I can't forgive Obito. Sorry. Ok he has lost his love but he destroyed a whole family. Minato and Kushina did not have the time to give their love to Naruto, to see him grow up, to play with him...

When I saw how Obito behaved at that moment, I just thought he is really cruel. He even killed Hiruzen Sarutobi's wife. So because he lost a girl who was not in love with him, he broke the lives and the love of so many people. Sorry but to me, Obito is a f_ _ _ _ _g bastard.

Sorry I'm still human, I'm not God who has the power to forgive everything...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:19 am

Irielo wrote:I'm not God who has the power to forgive everything...
It's the burden that Naruto will have to accept. Because as Nagato told Naruto - if you avenge me now, the circle of hatred will continue and people will not be able to understand each other.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:36 am

It's no more a question of revenge. Obito chose his fate. Worst of all, he could have died and meet Rin in the afterlife but he preferred to go back on the battlefield and now, he is an uncontrollable monster. I'm not meaning that Naruto should kill him, but the fate itself, his karma, has turned against him...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:50 am

Irielo wrote:It's no more a question of revenge. Obito chose his fate. Worst of all, he could have died and meet Rin in the afterlife but he preferred to go back on the battlefield and now, he is an uncontrollable monster. I'm not meaning that Naruto should kill him, but the fate itself, his karma, has turned against him...
But if Naruto really wants to prove, that Jiraiya was right and the day will come, when everyone will be able to understand each other, then Obito should be saved. Death is absolutely not an option.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by sordragon Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:51 am

GreatKungLao that was FABULOUS!
you know, its kinda funny because I though something like that, that maybe Naruto needs to learn true love and die once so he can reborn as the Rikudou Sennin, only that it didnt occur at the moment, but like 10 minutes after that, because I like to think that maybe Hinata gains tha famous second phase of the Byakgan (by losing someone who love, kinda like the Uchihas) and start fighting Juubito, but that doesnt matter anymore, your is really FANTASTIC!!!!
more amazing when I read all of that while listening to this little piece of OST
sordragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:05 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:It's no more a question of revenge. Obito chose his fate. Worst of all, he could have died and meet Rin in the afterlife but he preferred to go back on the battlefield and now, he is an uncontrollable monster. I'm not meaning that Naruto should kill him, but the fate itself, his karma, has turned against him...
But if Naruto really wants to prove, that Jiraiya was right and the day will come, when everyone will be able to understand each other, then Obito should be saved. Death is absolutely not an option.

Following that logic, everybody should thus be saved. I hope then that everybody who died because of Obito will revive. How unfair ! The one who caused so much pain, is the one who should be saved, whereas his victims are still crying?

But I have nothing against the fact that he can change at the end and helps to stop the war, but that will not erase what he did. One gets what one sows.
Anyway, that's a strory and a wonderful fiction.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:37 pm

^ Definitely a great scenario there GreatKungLao, sad at first, but then happy again as Naruto coming back as the next great Sage of 6 Paths and the kiss with Hinata.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:03 pm

sordragon, CoolChels, thank you. I just want to Naruto become Rikudo because of Hinata and his realization of love for her. It should be also in a dramatic way, something like vice versa version of chapter 437, but with Naruto actually died for short perioud of time. Naruto turned 6-9 tails because of rage+love for Hinata, but this time there should only love, so this new power up will become his final transformation into something like this:
http://s4.zerochan.net/Rikudou.Sennin.full.1164085.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-RrCrD5Sxld4/UHdRtquvD0I/AAAAAAAAAGE/76638Tu5JEw/s1600/Naruto+Rikudou+Sennin+(2).jpg
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:31 am

I was wondering, how Naruto would react right now in the manga, if Hinata was seriously injured, like during Pain's fight? I mean back then it was Hinata's almost death, that made Naruto go wild, while she still was a shy girl and firend for him. But now, when he become so close with Hinata, witnessing her confession, holding her hand and also him became friends with Kurama, how strong his reaction will be, if Hinata will be seriously injured again in front of him? Will there be even more anger? Will he unleash some unexpected power? Because since Kurama is friend, there wouldn't tailed dark versions of kyuubi.

The only thing I imagine, is that if he Naruto saw her been injured right now, the next frame in the manga would took two pages for something like this: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8wsx9Us11B0/URvr6MOeGzI/AAAAAAAAAxM/GDCPCII0-l0/s1600/berserk+-+010.jpg
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:34 am

This scenario takes place after the war is said and done, all of the conflict has been settled and peace has been restored.

Back in Konoha everyone has gathered at main hall in celebration of the new found peace. Naruto notices that Hinata is missing and sees her standing on the balcony by herself outside.

Hinata leans against the edge or the balcony peering outwards towards the newly rebuilt Konoha. With a small smile on her face, she silently reflects on all the events that have happened over the past few years while admiring the beautiful horizon. Wordlessly, Naruto joins her and begins to lean against the edge as well. He turns to her and gives her a warm smile, blush staining his cheeks. Hinata returns his smile, with a gentle smile and small blush of her own. For a moment time slows down as they gaze happily into one another's eyes. But eventually they both turn their attention back to the horizon.
The typically over-confident Naruto then becomes a bit bashful as he inwardly contemplates whether or not to make a move. He takes a deep breath before slowing inching his hand towards hers.

And this happens:

Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 8 Tumblr_mor4s9P4cF1rnprt8o3_500

Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 8 Tumblr_mor4s9P4cF1rnprt8o2_500

Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 8 Tumblr_mor4s9P4cF1rnprt8o1_500

End Scene

*Sigh* a fangirl can dream right~~
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am

@Aelita
My gahd that was so adorable. Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 8 195309866
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by sordragon Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:04 pm

I like that scenario :P
sordragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:21 pm

@Aelita

I can totally see it happening like that Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 8 2835597988 
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:24 pm

Well, with the latest chapter in the manga, I think we might be seeing another Naruhina moment possibly. I might have a little more on a scenario that I'm thinking about tomorrow.
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:38 pm

@ Aelita

Oh my god that scenario. So freakin adorable and cute!~ I would love to see that happen. By the way, what anime is that scene from?
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:44 am

Obito's bijuu-dama explodes.

Gamakichi desappiears to Mountain Myōboku.

Minato "dies".

Sasuke protects himself with Susano, well enough for not to be dead, but not good enough to not been damaged.

Naruto used Kurama's chakra to protect himself, but just like Sasuke, it wasn't enough to prevent the damage, only death.

Both Naruto and Sasuke are at the edge of death.

*Hinata and Sakura runs to Naruto and Sasuke*

Obito: I'm sorry, but there is nothing you can do now, just accept the perfect world - there everything will be alright with you and everyone you have lost will be alive again.

Hinata reached Naruto, took his head and lay on her knees, while holding his head with her hands. Sakura doing the same for Sasuke. Both girls are ctying in pain, because Naruto and Sasuke are barely breathing and could die at any moment.

Obito is looking at this whole scene and this picture comes to his head:
Spoiler:
Because exactly the same picture he is witnessing right at the moment.

Obito: ... Rin... What have I done?

Madara is trying to attack Obito with his Super Susano, while Obito is stuck with the whole picture of him realizing all his mistakes at the one moment. But he was able to avoid Madara's attack.

Obito: ... You... You used me from the very beginning. How could I even believe, that something so sick as your plan could do any justice to memories of Rin!

Madara: And it took almost 20 years for you to realize all that? Looks like I was indeed perfectly playing my game. Too bad I will have to take your life to make my real dream become true. Your precious love for Rin was a perfect material for building such good doll as Tobi.

Obito once again looks at Naruto and Hinata, Sasuke and Sakura. He start getting tears in his eyes, while pronouncing...

Obito: ... Rin... Kakashi... Minato-sensei... I'm sorry...

Obito jumps to Madara, to finish him and seal him once and for all... But everything he met, while trying to reach Madara, is a giant susano sword going through his chest...

Madara: You don't think that I didn't predict, that you can achieve such power? You are my doll, Obito, I have think everything one step more over you.

Madara's secret power will be revealed later.

Meanwhile, Sakura started healing Sasuke and Naruto, but it helps only Sasuke, because his Susano protected him better, than Naruto did with Kurama's chakra. Hinata started to understand, that things are going to end bad for Naruto.

From this point will start conversation with Sage of Six Paths, that I described in previous scenario: https://naruhina.forumotion.com/t358p165-possible-naruhina-scenarios#9391
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:59 am

@ GreatKungLao Very interesting scenario! If that happens this way, will it change Sasuke's mind?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:06 am

Irielo wrote:@ GreatKungLao Very interesting scenario! If that happens this way, will it change Sasuke's mind?
Not about Naruto, I guess. I don't think he ready to accept Naruto's naivety. But he would care about him staying alive... To fight him by himself, of course.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next