Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible NaruHina Scenarios

+47
Hinata-Boobs
Cudislagne
SilentPanda
Rivaille
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
senjusana
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
RockyouNaruto
Starlight
Madara
Beautiful Hime
MichelleHyuga
Azuula
Rin
IIRUNEII
Dajasha
Graypen
Skywardstrike
Zora
itachi75
meow69
JulaShona
engetsu
sordragon
lily567
GreatKungLao
Nineslashmonk
Fallere825
Irielo
funnyface
mangafreakyay
narutohokage123
Aelita
NekoKimio
SID~
Strawberry
Ponyta
racefan1992
Batokusanagi
Zori
kagome1991
Mustang
CoolChels
dovey
SenpaiSamaSan
ClassyLPS
Twin Steps
51 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 6 Empty Re: Possible NaruHina Scenarios

Post by ClassyLPS Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:20 pm

Asdfghklll; feels bro. I got feels. Love it. ^^^
My God all these scenarios..
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:50 pm

Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 6 Amazing-Awesome-Face-Teary-Eyed-Kane-Clap

You guys are awesome.

@Aelita- The third scenario is something I'm really hoping for in the manga, just so we can have a few more small moments before "The Big One".

@Ponyta- I was just messing around lol.

Hehe, that's really cute. Hinata would probably see through the rouse but kiss him anyway, she was always aware of Naruto's prankster nature.

@321sid- I'm pretty sure the final definitive NaruHina moment will play out something like that. Although Kishi could surprise me...
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:30 pm

As far as I'm concerned I want all these scenarios to be factored into the manga somehow, someway!~ Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 6 2865921181

Just kidding!...or am I?
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:09 am

This post has been eliminated by ANBU.
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:43 am

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:@321sid- I'm pretty sure the final definitive NaruHina moment will play out something like that. Although Kishi could surprise me...
I agree, I can see something like that happening. Or at least Naruto and Hinata after the war remembering Neji together. It seems like something that can play out nicely.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:25 am

I'm really sorry for my post before. I apologize and I never will do that again.
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by mangafreakyay Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:29 am

Ok, guys here's a scenario...

It's after they have won the war, and you know the quote that says,
"You don't become Hokage to get the village to recognize you, it's when the village recognizes you that you become Hokage" 
or something like that!

Well...
Naruto is brought before the village and they all thank him and recognize him as the strongest ninja in the village.
Hinata is the one who brings the Hokage coat to Naruto and helps him put it on. 
Naruto is so happy and then he addresses the village.

"Thank you all so much, but I couldn't have done this on my own! I won because of the support from my friends, family, and the love from one special girl......"

He stares at Hinata with a loving smile, brings her close to him, and kisses her in front of the village.

Everyone cheers and I die from happiness...

lol, it's pretty unrealistic, but I couldn't help but dream it up!!!Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 6 3516892631
mangafreakyay
mangafreakyay

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:45 am

^unrealistic, yes. Cute, hell yes.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:06 am

narutohokage123 wrote:I'm really sorry for my post before. I apologize and I never will do that again.
Hey, don't sweat it. (: I'm glad you understand, and that I have your word that it won't happen again.

At the topic, some time ago, when I was making a rant about Kushina's advice, I thought of an alternate way Naruto could address Kushina's girlfriend advice, using the "don't fall for a weird girl" translation. Let me see how it plays out..

*Naruto thinking to himself* : "Mom, I couldn't address this back then, but I want to do it now. I'm sorry, the girl I fell in love with is not like you, and she's kinda weird too. But..."
*has a flashback of Hinata standing up to protect him against Pain and the Juubi, and recalls her confession*
"..one thing is sure: she loves me just as much. And I know you'll be happy about that dattebayo!"

Or something like that. xD I'm not good at making up scenarios. ^^"
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponyta Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:25 am

Love^^ You guys are so awesome. I love the feels!! Funny thought. The last word of the series will be dattebayo. Ha!

Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 6 1906553478
Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:37 am

@mangafreakyay- Maybe not so unrealistic. When you think about it, the times Naruto has been acknowledged by the village, it was Hinata that was instrumental in bringing it about. She gave him courage to fight against Neji, gave him a reason to fight back against Pain, and gave him a reason to keep moving forward for his comrades during the War.

...and a kiss has been hinted at so maybe...Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 6 195309866

@Strawberry- Definitely. Naruto's promise to Neji hasn't been addressed yet, so I think that will play a role later.
-I wish Naruto could have answered Kushina like that! It would have been so awesome but I understand why it didn't happen :(. There is still time though, gls

Okay here's one...

-After the defeat of the Juubi-

Naruto- Heh... we did it. Finally, it's done *legs tremble and he collapses from exhaustion*
Naruto- Oomph- Huh? Wha?
Hinata- Don't worry... I caught you...
*Naruto realizes Hinata is at his side supporting him*
Naruto- Hehe sorry, you have to keep saving me when I screw up...
Hinata- It's okay... we all need a little help sometimes... I'll always be there to help you back up... Naruto-kun.
*Naruto(distracted)- She's so kind... and gentle... it makes me really happy for some reason...
Naruto:*clears throat* I think I'm okay now, Hinata, umm... thanks!
*Naruto starts to walk a bit faster*
*Naruto trips but Hinata stops his fall with a half-hug and both blush at how close their faces are*
Hinata- Umm... it's best we take it slow, one step at a time- Walking!... I mean... so you don't trip.
Naruto-*embarrassed, he rubs the back of his neck and pouts* Alright, alright, I'll slow down... *mumbles*for you...
Hinata-*giggles* Let's keep moving.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:44 pm

Beautiful just beautiful, there are so many people who come up with such great scenarios and I'll take any of these. I feel that there may well be a kiss in the near future. Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 6 2257489412
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:39 pm

A little one:
[the juubi brushes off Naruto's and Sasuke's combo attack]
Sasuke: ...he's a tough one.
Naruto: Yeah, but we're tough too!
Sasuke: Ready for round two?
Naruto (looks at his hand for a couple of seconds and smiles): Hell yeah!

Big (maybe too big) scenario coming. Look forward to it Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 6 2697176399
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:00 pm

@SenpaiSamaSan

I love that scenario so much. And also, I'm really freakin' happy you used gls. xD

@Batokusanagi

Wonderful, absolutely wonderful. :D *claps*

ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:03 am

I really am hoping for either NAruto, Hinata, or both to have some sort of flashback of a time they spent with Neji, kind of like how Lee did, though IMO, a few panels isn't really enough. Because, let me be clear, I feel like Neji's death wasn't as impactful as the other deaths. I'm not saying it's bad, but I am saying it could use some more flashbacks to help improve the impact. So I really hope for something from Naruto and/or Hinata. 
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:27 am

Not good at making any scenarios(and i haven't written any either,this is just my theory) but here's all that i can think of  

a few more chapters(may be more than a few) with short one page or half paged NH moments like eye contacts,acknowledgements,flashbacks etc just so that no body can argue that NH happened suddenly (I'm talking about those brick headed NS or anti pairing dudes who denies the fact that it started 200 chapters ago)  and in the end one or two huge moments to make NH CANON.......
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:02 am

Something a bit unrealistic but anyway. Obito becomes the Juubi's jinchuriki. Now he's very powerful and can produce plenty of shadow clones which have the same abilities as him: sending the enemy in another space.

The fate makes that happen that Hinata and Naruto are sent together somewhere where they have to deal with one of Obito's clone. They defeat him. But after that, they have to get back on the main battlefield.

On the way back, they need to make a pause to regain energy and sweet things just happen at that time...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:32 pm

...Simply beautiful Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 6 789588777 for all the scenarios before and to come.

I wrote a few scenarios before in different threads but i just thought of this short one i think would be nice

We're shown a number of flashback scenes from the war (including the final blow to end the war) then Neji's unfortunate death and everything up until the slap and face hold from Hinata. Naruto opens his eyes and we can see he's bandaged up and in a hospital type setting. He tries to get up but feels heavy like something is weighing him down...he looks down and sees Hinata with her head on his stomach fast asleep and he smiles.

That's probably very cliche but at the same time its something i can see happening Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 6 1083899712 Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 6 2835597988
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:42 am

That would be really nice, her being at his side in the hospital looking after him.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:52 am

A little scenario for NH next chapter:
Obito: Finally, the time to end this reality has come.
Naruto: Damn, we couldn't stop him...
Sakura: What are we going to do now?
Sasuke: "..."
Randoms: He's the jinchuruki of that monster?! Damn, is it really over?! Do we still have a chance?
Obito: No need to worry. Your pain will end shortly, then this corrupt world will be over.
Naruto: This bastard... grrrr... huh? (suddenly notice something)
[Naruto looks down and to his right and there is Hinata, twin lion fists equipped, fiercely looking at Juubi Obito]
Naruto: Hinata... (sighs) man, she really is amazing.

Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:36 pm

Ok, I nearly got a brain freeze thinking of this little possible scenario (which I will warn will have some Naruhina mixed in with it and i was speed eating ice cream :D).  Note this little scenario might only just be a part that I think we might see. Ok...Obito attempts to put the Eye of the Moon Plan into motion.  Naruto and Hinata join in try to stop it but Obito tries to stop them through the plan and are separated into their own personal dream worlds.  In their dream world's, most of the stuff they want like Naruto becoming Hokage to Hinata being accepted in her family (might not have nailed everything so please forgive me, just a quick post).  Anyways, they then start to feel empty because a certain someone wasn't there and manage to break out of the trap (For Naruto it was Hinata and for Hinata it was Naruto).  At that point, it goes into finale between Naruto and Obito...what happens then I'm not sure.  Anywho, what do you guys think?

Last edited by Nineslashmonk on Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to keep it kinda spoiler free)
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by mangafreakyay Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:42 pm

@Nineslashmonk
OMG, Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 6 3668939645   I would love to see that!!Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 6 1436959761 
Naruto and Hinata need eachother
and to see it revealed in such a way is too awesome!!!
To see the emptiness they would feel without eachother would be too romantic for my heart~   Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 6 3496782896 Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 6 1697708315
+rep for you!Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 6 2697176399
mangafreakyay
mangafreakyay

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:16 pm

Here is what comes to my mind.

Minato: Obito, why all this? What have happened to you after that accident?

Obito: I LOST RIN! How am I suppose to live in the world without a woman I love? How is it possible to live without love, sensei? But soon all of this will be over. Me and Rin will be together again, in a better, more perfect world.

Minato: ... *doesn't know what to say, because he understands, that in some way Obito is right*

Obito: But before this... Naruto. Since our battle started, I was watching you and you remind me a lot of myself from the past. But I was almost success at breaking your will with that Hyuga guy being killed. Still, you've managed to bring your strength back thanks to that Hinata girl... What will happen to you, if I make you loose her? What will you do, if you feel the same as I did, when I lost Rin? *evil face* *jumps with attack on Hinata*

Naruto: *shocked eyes* *jumps to Hinata* NO!!! HINATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He managed to save her. And after this, being known that he was almost lost Hinata, he realizes, that she means for him A LOT. Much more, than he could ever imagine. He loves her with all his heart and always has. Naruto finally saying "I love you, Hinata", kissing her and during that kiss Naruto transforms into Rikudo. After he realized his love to Hinata, it boosts his inner strength and making him stronger, than anything else. Making him equal to Obito's and Madara's strength.

Obito: So you finally realized that, huh? Now, can just imagine for a second, that Hinata died right in your hands and you are not able anymore to tell her everything you wanted? That is exactly, how I lost Rin. I was running to help her and Kakashi as fast as possible. But when I finally came to the place, I saw Rin being killed by Kakashi.

Minato: *shocked eyes*

Obito: Now, tell me, Naruto, how else should I become till today after I witnessed such kind of horror? Since you remind myself, I would gladly listen to you, before I start Eternal Tsukuyomi.

Naruto: *looks at Hinata* *having flashback when he almost lost her during Pain fight* *trying to imagine that if she was killed for real* *doesn't know what to say to Obito, because it's just impossible...*

At the end of the chapter, Orochimaru appears with Edo Tensei Rin!
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:40 pm

^^^ Hey, that's a lot of feels you got ther- wait. What are you doing? WAIT. STAHP. OMG.
*feelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeels*

..That's a great scenario! Possible NaruHina Scenarios  - Page 6 195309866
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:04 am

Ok. After reading latest chapter, here is the new scenario for both NaruHina and SasuSaku.

Obito is standing right in from of Naruto and Sasuke. Hinata is watching with byakugan and commenting everything to Sakura. Obito defeats Naruto and Sasuke easily, since he did the same with Hashirama and Tobirama. Naruto and Sasuke are both at the edge of death.

Sakura: Hinata, you was brave when you tried to save Naruto back on Pain's attack. It is time to do the same, but this time I will be with you! I know, that you did it back then because you really love Naruto. I love Sasuke and I can't stay back as well. We both have to protect the ones we love!

Hinata: Y-Yes!

Hinata appeared near with Naruto and Sakura near with Sasuke.

Naruto: Hinata! What are you doing? Get out of here, he is too dangerous! Why are you doing this?

Sasuke: You have to run, Sakura! Even both of you wouldn't be able to defeat him! Why you...?

Hinata: I already...

Sakura: ... told you...

Hinata: ... because...

Sakura: ... I...

Hinata and Sakura at the same time: ... love you!

Naruto and Sasuke both with shocked eyes with flashbacks. Naruto having flashback of Hinata's confession and Sasuke of Sakura's confession to him.

Obito is getting flashbacks of Rin again and since right now it is Juubi, who controlling his body, watching this NaruHina and SasuSaku scene makes him remind himself about Rin and taking control of Juubi.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next